It's time to review Hormonal Harmony HB-5.
The weight loss product is pretty risky, in my view.
So is it worth trying at all?:
- a lot of fake versions
- not the best formula
- very limited reviews available
Let's take a look at its ingredients, side effects and a lot more.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Hormonal Harmony HB-5.
Full Name: Hormonal Harmony HB-5 Advanced Hormone Balance Support by Harmony Health Labs
Product Type: Weight Loss Supplement
Best Actual Price: $49
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its official website
Designed For: Unblocking hormones that cause weight gain.
Also, it comes with the promises below:
- helps with weight loss
- increases energy and mood
- improves sleep and brain function
My Rating: 3 out of 10
Recommended?: No – there are some questionable signs about it:
- risky mechanism of action
- high serving size
- expensive for its value
If you ask me, the supplement is not very suitable for all cases.
So if I were you, I would surely go for a weight loss alternative that won't compromise the health.
What I Liked About It
- Introduces a unique approach to weight loss
- Has some good ingredients for hormones
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Provides a mechanism of action that can be dangerous to health
- Pretty high serving size (3 pills/day)
- Quite pricey, considering the risks
- Comes with very limited user reviews
- Has sketchy versions from other producers
- Full supplement facts are not disclosed (ingredient and doses)
#1 – How It Works & Producer
We will first take a look at the primary details of Hormonal Harmony HB-5:
- its mechanism of action
- the company behind it
- what kind of weight loss it helps with
1. How It Works
Firstly – I will explain to you how Hormonal Harmony HB-5 works.
According to its website, there are 5 hormones that can block weight loss.
These are the thyroid hormones, cortisol, estrogen, insulin and leptin.
So the supplement works by targeting the hormonal blocks all at once.
In return, you can now address the following problems:
- struggling with losing weight
- low energy levels
- poor nights of sleep
- brain fog and mood swings
Also – it claims to maintain your body's healthy metabolism.
So once your hormones are normal, it will be easy for you to achieve your desired weight goal.
Now, I personally totally disagree with the supplement.
As I said – it targets hormonal-based weight gain.
But without a proper medical intervention, controlling hormonal levels is dangerous.
Any small decrease/increase in your hormones can bring a lot of changes in your body.
And trust me, a lot of then have nothing to do with weight – here are just some examples:
- acne and breakouts
- severe exhaustion
- hair loss
- palpitations and high blood pressure
Besides, weight gain is rarely caused by hormonal imbalances only.
Most people (0ver 80%) gain mostly due to compulsive eating or lack of exercise.
So in most cases, you should stay away from the product.
2. Company Behind
Hormonal Harmony HB-5 is made by Harmony Health Labs.
Here are the other details you can find on the official website:
- sells the supplement as its only product
- has a refund policy and a money back guarantee
- contact info includes email, hotline number and return address
In order to get the legit version, you should only buy it from its official website.
The reason is that there are a lot of fake versions made by different companies.
So be careful and double-check the website before your purchase.
#2 – Ingredients (5 out of 10)
If you ask me, here are my observations on Hormonal Harmony HB-5's formula:
- undisclosed full formula
- no individual doses
- mostly contains herbal extracts
- each hormone block has dedicated compounds to address it
Now – I wish I could categorize the ingredients based on the hormone they target.
But again, the official supplement facts are hidden (unless you actually own the product).
So it's pretty hard to tell if the formula mentioned below is the real one.
But let me quickly summarize the focus hormones of the ingredients:
- Thyroid Hormones – Kelp, Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium, Copper and Manganese
- Estrogen – DIM (Diindolylmethane)
- Cortisol – Rhodiola Rosea Extract and Red Ginseng
- Leptin – African Mango
- Insulin – Cinnamon
Let's now take a look at how the compounds interact with the hormones they target:
- Kelp – increases thyroid-stimulating hormones 
- Magnesium – normalizes the secretion of thyroid hormones
- Zinc – affects the thyroid function of overweight or obese people 
- Selenium – helps the antioxidants to defend thyroid health 
- Copper – plays an important role in thyroid hormone absorption/production
- Manganese – it's an essential mineral for the thyroid to function properly
- DIM – enhances estrogen metabolism and suppresses obesity 
- Rhodiola Rosea Extract – improves fatigue and stress-related symptoms 
- Red Ginseng – has anti-obesity properties and enhances memory
- African Mango – improves the hormone that maintains normal body fat/weight 
- Cinnamon – increases insulin sensitivity and reduces body weight 
According to some studies, the ingredients above have roles in improving your health.
As you can see, most of them focus less on actually making you lose weight.
The product's promise is that you can lose your excess fats once your hormones are normalized.
But this only happens if your extra weight is caused by hormonal imbalances.
If not – you can't just increase/decrease your hormonal levels as you want to.
Doing this without medical help could actually harm you.
So using this type of supplement isn't necessarily recommended.
Even if most of the ingredients are herbal-derived, it's still on the more dangerous side.
On paper, Hormonal Harmony HB-5's formula looks quite decent.
However – the chances of gaining weight due to hormonal problems are low.
So I don't think you can use it whenever you want, because there are risks.
With that, I recommend you to pick a less complicated, but effective alternative.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (4 out of 10)
Let's move on to the features of Hormonal Harmony HB-5.
Now – the info about the product's appearance is pretty limited.
So if you ask me, here's the info I found on the website:
- small pill size
- probably made of vegetable capsules
Overall – you can only see what the supplement actually looks like after purchasing it.
There are no details about its pills beforehand, which is pretty bad.
To be completely honest, I don't like the serving size of Hormonal Harmony HB-5.
You actually need 3 capsules each day.
It's also mentioned that the high serving size is enough to get the benefits of the supplement.
Well – other better alternatives don't require so many capsules every single day.
So besides the fact that it can be risky, it's also hard to take.
I would surely look for other options that are more convenient..
But most importantly, I would look for options that are worth the effort every day.
#4 – Results (5 out of 10)
As expected, Hormonal Harmony HB-5 doesn't have a lot of authentic reviews.
Well – the reason for that is because it's only available on its website.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional or fake ones.
1. What People Say
The reviews for Hormonal Harmony HB-5 come from the official seller and 3rd party websites.
So let's list down what people say about it:
- Some customers said that their excess fats were reduced.
- A few of them talked about how it helped them sleep better at night.
- Others experienced higher energy levels and better moods.
- A few 3rd party websites mentioned that it's worth trying.
Here's another comment from a customer:
As you can see, it's pretty hard to tell if the product is effective or not…
Especially when it comes to its claims (hormonal balance and weight loss).
My reason is the lack of authentic reviews.
I'm not invalidating the comments and experiences above.
But they look pretty fake to me.
So they have some some high chances to be biased or promotional.
Things would be different if this supplement had more reviews (or if it had more reviews on Amazon, which tends to have real user experiences).
But at this point, I'm not really convinced with the things I read.
To summarize, Hormonal Harmony HB-5 doesn't come with many honest reviews.
Although there are limited comments, they're not enough to prove the point.
But either way, I still don't agree with how the product's mechanism of action.
So I advise you to go for other alternatives.
#5 – Side Effects (3 out of 10)
I didn't read a lot of complaints about Hormonal Harmony HB-5.
But I won't say right away that it's safe to consume.
Again, it claims to regulate hormones that are connected to weight gain.
However, the relationship between the two is pretty tricky.
So what could happen if you raise/lower your hormones randomly (with this supplement)?:
- reproductive problems
- increased risk of diabetes
- heart disease or palpitations
- acne, hair loss and cellulitis
As you can see, those side reactions are pretty alarming and dangerous.
Again – messing up your hormones is extremely serious.
So that's why I'm not a huge fan of the product's mechanism of action.
If I were you, I would surely look for a better weight loss supplement.
#6 – Price (4 out of 10)
To be completely honest, Hormonal Harmony HB-5 is pricey.
So I don't think it's the best option for weight loss.
1. The Exact Price
Again – Hormonal Harmony HB-5 is only available on its website.
So here are the packages offered there:
- One month supply costs $49
- 3 months supply costs $117 ($39/bottle)
- 6 months supply costs $174 ($29/bottle)
- There's an 180 days money back guarantee
- Free shipping for 3+ bottles
If you ask me, there are some questionable signs about the product:
- the lack of some info about its formula
- its mechanism of action
- the limited reviews it has
Besides, its current price is very high for what it offers.
Again – if your weight gain is not caused by hormones, it can actually be dangerous.
So in my view – the price and risk are not worth it.
I'm sure you can find a better option that will give value to your money.
2. Competitors’ Price
I strongly suggest you to purchase a better alternative.
Try my #1 favourite weight loss supplement – PhenQ:
- PhenQ has 5 mechanisms of action that are safe for weight loss.
- Its ingredients are in their superior forms and won't compromise your health.
- HB-5's ingredients and doses are undisclosed.
- The product works by controlling your hormones, which can be pretty risky.
- PhenQ requires only 2 pills per day, while HB-5 requires a total of 3 capsules.
- The standard price of PhenQ is $69, but can be bought for only $37.
- HB-5 costs $49 but discounts are offered for larger supplies.
If you ask me, I would definitely go with PhenQ – for a safer weight loss.
Again – it works in 5 different ways to reduce excess weight and to stop weight gain.
But at the same time, it won't harm your health at all.
So for the superior features it offers, it's completely worth buying.
Not to mention that it worked so well in a lot of people throughout the years.
Overall – Hormonal Harmony HB-5 is not worth it.
Its disadvantages and risks are the main reasons why I don't recommend it.
So better invest your money in another supplement that won't harm your health.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Here are my major take aways on Hormonal Harmony HB-5.
1. Risky Formula
Firstly, here's what you need to know about Hormonal Harmony HB-5's formula:
- doses are not disclosed
- can potentially mess up your hormonal levels
- contains a lot of herbal extracts
Again, hormone-related weight gain is actually pretty rare.
So without a proper medical advice, this kind of product is not safe for your health.
Instead of boosting your weight loss, the product might make things worse.
2. High Serving Size
Just so you know, Hormonal Harmony HB-5 is pretty uncomfortable to take.
The suggested dosage is 3 capsules a day.
Most supplements only requires 2 pills.
So taking this product might be a bit harder.
3. Pricey For Its Value
Lastly – Hormonal Harmony HB-5's price is high for what it can offer.
The regular bottle is $49 (one month supply).
But given its health risks, I don't think it's a good investment at all.
After all, you need to invest in a supplement that improves your weight and not the other way around.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: No – you should take note of its red flags:
- Pretty risky way to promote weight loss
- Quite uncomfortable to take daily
- Expensive for its real features
- Not a lot of honest reviews behind
- Comes with fake versions from other producers
- Ingredient doses are undisclosed
Again – Hormonal Harmony HB-5 claims to balance the hormones that cause weight gain.
But if you ask me, this strategy is extremely risk.
Also – considering all of its disadvantages, it's not worth buying.
With that, I strongly urge you to find a safer alternative.
So what weight loss product do I suggest instead?
Let me introduce to you my #1 recommendation – PhenQ:
- Comes with a safe mechanism of action to reduce excess weight
- Very well-tolerated and easy to take daily
- Reasonable pricing for its superior features
- Won't compromise your health
- Formula is potent and effective in targeting several weight loss issues
Again – PhenQ is a weight loss supplement.
But unlike Hormonal Harmony HB-5, it promotes weight loss really safely.
It won't alter the hormonal levels of your body at all.
So you can reach your desired weight without developing any health problems.
Overall – PhenQ is surely the best weight loss product you can find on the market.