It's time to review Flavo Trim (By Revival Point).
Honestly – it's a very sketchy supplement for losing weight:
- very few testimonials about it
- expensive for its value
- has a lot of questionable versions
But the question is – do its ingredients work?
If you ask me, not quite. That's why I don't think it's a great weight loss product.
So let's find out the real truth behind it further down the line.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Flavo Trim.
Full Name: Flavo Trim Weight Loss Support by Revival Point
Product Type: Weight Loss Supplement
Best Actual Price: $49
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its Official Website
Designed For: Supporting a healthy weight and lowering fat mass.
My Rating: 3 out of 10
Recommended?: No – it's not looking too good in real life:
- several sketchy versions sold online
- pretty pricey for its quality
- limited reviews and user opinions
Again – it's a product that's very hard to trust, due to several reasons.
So if I were you, I would try a more legit and effective weight loss supplement.
What I Liked About It
- Formula has several herbal ingredients
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Lacks other important ingredients for weight loss
- Very few honest reviews from real users
- A lot of counterfeit versions sold online
- A little bit expensive
- Confusing and limited product information
Flavo Trim In A Nutshell
If you ask me, Flavo Trim looks like a sketchy supplement.
It claims to support a normal weight and decrease fat mass.
But how can you trust it, since it has some issues visible from the start?:
- a lot of (almost identical) versions that are fake
- inconsistent product information
- formula isn't very strong for weight loss
- almost no user testimonials
If you ask me, these questionable signs speak for itself.
Flat Trim isn't the most trustworthy product out there.
I didn't find any side effect complaints, but that's probably because the low number of real reviews overall.
I personally would not want to take a product I don't completely trust.
Given the price of $49/bottle, it's a total rip-off.
That's why my advice for you would be to skip it as fast as possible.
There are so many other options out there to help you lose weight (which are completely legit).
#1 – How It Works & Producer
Firstly – we're going to look at the basic info about Flavo Trim:
- the producer behind it
- how it works inside the body
- what weight issues it addresses
1. How It Works
If you ask me, Flavo Trim has a very limited product description.
Based on its website, it only comes with a few claims:
- maintains a healthy weight
- decreases fat mass
- designed for both men and women
However, I didn't specifically see detailed information on how it works (in terms of losing weight).
But what makes it more sketchy is the misleading description it has:
- some of its description seems to be about other products
- the other parts are pretty unclear
So it doesn't seem like a very professional product.
If it was a cream/topical product, I might have tolerated these issues.
But since it's an internal product, things are a lot more serious.
So it's clearly not the best option if you want to reduce your excess weight.
2. Company Behind
The producer behind Flavo Trim Weight Loss Support is Revival Point.
It has an official website, which is quite hard to find, surprisingly.
Well, it's because there are different versions of the supplement made by other companies.
So here are some vital details I found on the official website:
- producer sells supplements for the gut, brain and weight loss
- contact info includes hotline numbers, email and mailing address
Now, there's a familiar product you can find on the website – FloraSpring.
However, it doesn't seem to be the original (as far as I noticed).
The real version of FloraSpring has a different formula and a more professional website.
So Revival Point might only use FloraSpring's name to gain more trust.
In fact, its website is way different from the legit one (the authentic website of FloraSpring).
To me, that's a big warning sign about this brand.
#2 – Ingredients (6 out of 10)
Let's take a first look at Flavo Trim's formula:
- quite low doses
- has a herbal blend as the main ingredient
- most ingredients are herbs
Again – it claims to maintain normal weight and aids weight loss.
It contains Sinetrol Xpur C1™ as one of its focus ingredients:
- has some clinical studies behind
- has the highest dose among all the ingredients
- promotes metabolism to reduce excess body fat
Another notable addition is the BeanBlock ®, which can help in controlling the appetite.
If you ask me, these trademarked compounds are quite impressive.
However, consider the fact that the product has an inconsistent background.
So the formula is worth questioning.
With that – let's list down the ingredients that are said to be in the supplement.
1. Individual Ingredients
Here are the compounds with their own individual doses:
- Sinetrol Xpur C1™ – reduces abdominal fat, waist and hip circumference 
- BeanBlock – normalizes appetite and carbohydrate metabolism 
- Zychrome – enhances muscle mass and weight reduction
- Cissus Quadranularis Root – improves the symptoms of metabolic syndrome 
If you ask me, the ingredients above focus on metabolism, appetite and weight loss.
They definitely look good on paper.
But given the product's low trust and professionalism, I would doubt their real potential.
2. Proprietary Flavonoid Blend (66.4 mg)
Now – here are the ingredients that make up the proprietary blend:
- Pomegranate – a good source of fiber to help with digestion
- Tart Cherry – decreases fat mass and weight 
- Prickly Pear Cactus – provides fiber to reduce the absorption of fats 
- Resveratrol – improves weight loss outcomes to regulate weight 
- Lycopene – it acts as a powerful antioxidant to protect the body
- Lemon Bioflavonoid Complex – modulates lipid metabolism 
All in all – this a blend that contains flavonoids.
These compounds work when it comes to supplying fiber and antioxidants.
But since they are all listed in a blend, their doses are most likely on the low side.
At least that's what happens in most cases in supplements.
In my view, the ingredients of Flavo Trim are decent on paper.
But the supplement itself has some real question signs.
That's why it's very hard to trust the formula.
Even though it looks pretty good, I wouldn't have the courage to try this kind of product.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (4 out of 10)
Now – I have some mixed feelings about Flavo Trim when it comes to this.
As I've mentioned, the product details are pretty limited.
So I will just describe you what it looks like:
- made of gelatin capsules
- standard pill size
- beige or cream powder inside
Again – we don't have much info about it.
I don't think you would want to take a supplement you have no idea about.
This feature is probably the most confusing part about Flavo Trim.
So I looked into its website to check its instructions.
However – the directions listed are for Floraspring, not for FlavoTrim.
So it's pretty clear that they only copied the instructions from FloraSpring (but they forgot to change the name).
This tells a lot about the brand's professionalism…
So I'm not really sure about how you should take this product:
- The bottle contains 30 capsules.
- It also indicates one pill as a serving size.
So it's safe to say that maybe you should take a pill daily.
Most supplements contain a number of pills that is enough for 30 days.
So one pill a day is most likely the recommended dose.
However, there are no details like the best time to consume it.
Overall – even though it looks easy to take, I don't recommend that you try it at all.
#4 – Results (2 out of 10)
Honestly – I don't expect to see a lot of user reviews for Flavo Trim.
So it's another big red flag, since you can't tell if this product is actually effective in reality.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional or fake ones.
1. What People Say
To be very honest, I'm quite disappointed not to see even a single real comment about this product.
Now – several 3rd party websites have reviews on Flavo Trim.
But the versions they are talking all come from different producers.
Well – all of their ingredients are almost identical.
It's only the brand and label that is different…
So let's list down some thoughts about the formula:
- Certain people said that the ingredients are effective for weight loss.
- Some mentioned that they know people who lost weight after using it.
- A few of the comments were saying that it's a good choice to shed excess fat.
Now – I don't really trust those reviews.
Most of them aren't necessarily personal.
Besides, they are not directly related to Flavo Trim.
Also – the mere fact that it has a lot of sketchy versions is definitely a red flag.
In my opinion, the product has a high chance of being a scam (at least its fake versions).
Overall – Flavo Trim doesn't have enough authentic reviews to prove its weight loss effect.
Not to mention about it evidence that it's real and not a scam.
Honestly – I advise you to stay away from it and go for a more legit alternative.
#5 – Side Effects (2 out of 10)
There are no real reviews from previous buyers.
So it's normal not to see any comments about Flavo Trim's side effects.
However – I wouldn't say that it's extremely safe.
That's all because the problems of its formula:
- formula is identical in both original and fake versions
- no comments from people who actually tried it
- very inconsistent product background
In fact – I find it pretty alarming and dangerous.
I wish I could give you more info about the product's potential side effects.
But unfortunately – since there's absolutely no feedback from previous users, I cannot say anything.
#6 – Price (2 out of 10)
Honestly – I don't think Flavo Trim is worth buying at all.
Actually, no matter what its price was, I don't think you should buy it.
1. The Exact Price
The only place where Flavo Trim is available is on its official website:
- A bottle costs $49
- 3 bottles cost $117
- 6 bottles cost $174
- Additional 10% discount upon subscription
I also want to mention another major inconsistency, which you can see in the picture above.
Under the name of the supplement, it's mentioned “Boost Your Brainpower.”
Clearly – this isn't connected to the product at all, since Flavo Trim is made for weight loss.
Instead, it was probably copied from the brand's memory product description.
This shows once again its lack of professionalism and trust.
In reality – the pricing above falls in the middle range.
But again – I can't really guarantee that this price is actually Flavo Trim's real price.
It might also be copied from another supplement…
So if you ask me, there's no point in even considering to buy it.
2. Competitors’ Price
Instead, I will give you a very legit and effective alternative.
It's my top weight loss recommendation – PhenQ:
- PhenQ is a credible and reliable weight loss supplement.
- It contains way more powerful ingredients to lower excess fats.
- The formula also has 5 different mechanisms to stop weight gain.
- Flavo Trim's background is very inconsistent and questionable.
- Its formula is pretty decent but that's only on paper.
- Also, it doesn't have any legit customer reviews to prove its claims.
- PhenQ has clear usage instructions (2 pills per day).
- Meanwhile, Flavo Trim's directions are misleading.
- The discounted price of PhenQ is $37 from the original price of $69.
- Flavo Trim's price on its website is $49 for a bottle (more discounts for bundles).
Honestly – it's pretty clear now that PhenQ should be your initial choice.
Firstly, it's not a scam and all of its details are true and consistent.
Also, the overall formula is really effective for several types of weight loss.
Even if it looks a little more pricey, at least you get a legit product that really works.
So if you want to lose weight for real and safely, just go for it instead.
Due to Flavo Trim's sketchy details, I don't think you should purchase it.
Honestly, why would you buy a product with no solid background?
So I strongly suggest that you try for a safer and legit option to give you your money's worth.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Finally – let me share with you my major thoughts on Flavo Trim.
1. Basic Ingredients
If we look at Flavo Trim's formula, it contains some decent compounds:
- herbal extracts
- trademark ingredients
However – I think that the formula is just for show.
When it comes to reality, it's very far from being a potent one.
2. Inconsistent Details
There are several reasons why Flavo Trim is questionable:
- misleading product details
- background info is not solid
- super limited comments about it
- several sketchy versions
In my view, those reasons are enough to avoid it.
I'm pretty sure you can find more authentic alternatives.
3. Pricey For Its Credibility
Firstly – Flavo Trim's standard price for one bottle is $49.
At first look – the price tag is not high or low.
But even if it has decent pricing, I don't think you should get it.
Since there's a high chance that you'll just get ripped off.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: No – it's doesn't look far from a scam in reality:
- Almost no authentic reviews from previous users
- There are many different product versions
- No solid and consistent product details
- Expensive for what it offers
In my opinion, Flavo Trim has a lot of sketchy patterns.
So for a weight loss supplement, it's pretty dangerous.
Again – you don't really want to put an untrusted product into our system.
With that, I am urging you to find a safer and more trustworthy option.
What alternative do I recommend instead?
Well – try a supplement called PhenQ:
- A lot of customers who actually tried and tested it
- Proven to lower fat mass and other weight issues
- Very good quality-to-price ratio
- Superior ingredients in their best forms
- Credible product background
The points above are just a few of the many reasons why PhenQ is my #1 recommendation.
Again – it's not a scam, so you will definitely get what you pay for.
So if you want a safe product that would really help you lose weight, just get it instead.
I'm pretty sure you won't question its weight loss effect.
1 – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-23554029/
2 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-pmc/articles/-PMC3048011/
3 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-pmc/articles/-PMC1570348/
4 – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-19857054/
5 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-pmc/articles/-PMC4109417/
6 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-pmc/articles/-PMC9002514/
7 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-pmc/articles/-PMC6431442/