It’s time to review Actalin Thyroid Supplement – which makes a very promising thyroid supplement.
So do you think it works for real?.
At first sight, I would say it has both positives and negatives:
- a lot of side effects
- good formula
- easy to take
Well, I studied the different aspects of this supplement to find out the truth behind it.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Actalin.
Full Name: Actalin Advanced Thyroid Support Formula® by Medix Health
Product Type: Thyroid Supplement
Best Actual Prize: Starts at $39.95
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its official website
Designed For: Supporting thyroid health – here's what it can do:
- improves thyroid function
- boosts metabolism
- supports immune health
My Rating: 8 out of 10
Recommended?: Yes and no – there are just some minimal issues about it:
- causes some severe adverse reactions
- might be too strong for some
- tends to work slowly in some cases
But all in all – it's not a bad supplement, but it's not the very best one either.
If you want an alternative, try the best thyroid supplement from the market, since it has some much better features.
What I Liked About It
- Good set of ingredients
- Reasonable price
- Comes with a professional website
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Causes some severe side effects
- It's pretty slow for a lot of people
- Formula can be too strong in some cases
#1 – Claims & Producer
Let's start with some basic info about Actalin:
- how it works
- what issues it treats
- the company behind it
Actalin's main goal is to fight that “butterfly effect”.
What exactly does this mean?
Based on its website, the “butterfly effect” is be the reason behind several issues:
- low energy
- not feeling quite right
The “butterfly gland” is another term for thyroid, which is responsible for body functions.
So when it's not properly taken care of, your whole body will be affected.
Now – the creator of the product claims to address thyroid-related problems.
Here are the promises of Actalin:
- improves thyroid function
- boosts energy and metabolism
- helps with adrenal, circulatory and immune health
- prevents free radical damage
Also – it claims to be strategically formulated to promote an optimal thyroid health.
Overall – the product seems to be promising.
But let's see if it really lives up to its promises.
The company behind this supplement is Medix Health.
So far – it has a very informative website:
- produces supplements for various issues
- contact info includes a phone number and contact page
I also searched for the brand alone and I didn't see any complaints so far.
Its products have positive reviews and they are praised by many people.
So overall – I would say that it's safe to buy from this brand.
#2 – Ingredients (9 out of 10)
Honestly – Actalin has a very promising formula:
- vitamins and minerals
- thyroid helpers
- herbal extracts
Unlike other thyroid supplements, Actalin has 3 categories of its ingredients.
Besides, they are extremely varied and versatile.
That's surely a good sign when it comes to its claims and promises.
Now – lets a look at all the ingredients present and their benefits.
1. Vitamins & Minerals
Actalin Thyroid Supplement is mostly composed of essential nutrients and vitamins.
So if you're curious about what they can do, here are some of their benefits:
- Vitamin A – regulates thyroid hormone metabolism
- Riboflavin – lowers factors leading to stress 
- Niacin – boosts brain functions
- Vitamin D – prevents possible thyroid diseases 
- Magnesium – supports thyroid's proper function
- Zinc – helps to convert T4 and T3 hormones 
- Vitamine E – decreases possible sources of stress 
- Selenium – provides antioxidants to protect thyroid health
- Copper – maximizes hormone absorption 
- Manganese – balances thyroid enzymes
If you ask me, these compounds are known to help the thyroid.
It's true that they're not a life changer, but they have some real benefits.
So incorporating them into this supplement is a very good idea.
2. Thyroid Helpers
Now – a thyroid supplement should also have some classic thyroid compounds.
In this case, these are the ingredients present:
- Iodine – helps regulate thyroid function 
- L-Tyrosine – balances the production of thyroid hormones 
If you ask me, a good thyroid supplement should contain at least one thyroid helper.
Actalin fits in this criteria, so it's perfect.
3. Herbal Extracts
Actalin is also composed of herbal ingredients.
However – its herbs come in a mix/proprietary blend:
- Guggul Gum Resin Extract – improves thyroid enzyme activity 
- Ashwagandha Root Extract – stimulates endocrine system 
- Forskohlii Root Extract – supports the secretion of thyroid hormones
In my view, herbal extracts are always a good addition to a supplement.
However, they are probably in some very small doses.
That's because brands tend to use proprietary blends to hide the low doses of certain compounds.
4. Other Ingredients
Lastly, these are added ingredients present in Actalin:
- Adrenal Glandular (Bovine) Powder – helps combat fatigue and stress 
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) – reduces joint pain and inflammation 
In my view, these compounds are more helpful for general health functions.
But even so, they surely don't do any harm in Actalin, on the contrary.
Overall – I think Actalin's formula is impressive.
Although it's not my personal favorite, I have to say that it's a very good one.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (8 out of 10)
Firstly – here are some details about Actalin in this chapter.
Let me quickly describe you the product's consistency:
- light brown/green color
- normal pill size
- slight herbal scent
If you're used to taking medicines, these pills won't be a big deal for you.
Overall – Actalin looks like a typical supplement, in my view, there isn't anything special about its capsules.
Based on its instructions, Actalin is quite easy to take.
You only need 2 capsules per day (preferably with a meal).
However, the dosage also depends on your doctor (if you're seeing one).
Now – the low number of pills/serving of Actalin is a good sign.
So if you're not a fan of capsules, this dosage is still on the decent size.
#4 – Results (6 out of 10)
Now – Actalin looks very promising.
So I checked out its authentic reviews to see how it works.
The goal is to give different perspectives about the product.
Also – I want to avoid giving you a biased or one-sided view.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional or fake ones.
1. Positive Opinions
Besides the official website, Actalin is also available on Amazon.
Out of all the reviews, here are what most people comment about it:
- A lot of reviews were about thyroid improvement.
- Others noticed their thyroid or neck size went back to normal.
- Some said that it helped their metabolism and mood.
- The rest mentioned the noticeable increase in their energy.
The overall rating of this product is 3.9/5 stars.
Honestly – I expected a higher rating, considering all of its great features.
So I have to admit I was pretty disappointed by its overall reviews.
But one thing is for sure – I can tell you that it's not a scam.
2. Negative Opinions
Meanwhile – here are the complaints of some previous buyers:
- Most of the users said that they experienced alarming side effects.
- Others mentioned that it didn't do anything for their thyroid problems.
- Some said that it's just a waste of money and they would not recommend it.
- There are few who didn't see any results at all.
Now – a product's effect is very selective and it depends from person to person.
And Actalin doesn't seem to be too bad in terms of results.
Still, it's not amazing either (or not as much as I expected).
However – the most common complaint about it are its side effects.
Overall – Actalin doesn't really have a lot of reviews behind.
But at least some of them look very authentic.
Overall – it looks like some buyers liked how it works, while others didn't.
However, I believe there's an alternative with more reviews to prove its effect.
#5 – Side Effects (4 out of 10)
Again – there are some complaints about the supplement's adverse effects.
So here are the side effects others experienced with Actalin:
- short of breath
- blacked out
- morning jitters
- lost of consciousness
Now – I'm not saying that issues will appear in all cases.
However, they seem to be a lot more common than in similar products.
So you should keep this in mind – if you're planning to get the product.
If you ask me, I find these side reactions quite alarming.
Even though Actalin is promising, they are too numerous.
Also – in general, thyroid supplements shouldn't cause too many side reactions.
So I suggest you to read its consider this aspect.
#6 – Price (6 out of 10)
Now – I consider Actalin's price just in the middle.
It can be pricey for some people and reasonable for others.
1. The Exact Price
Based on my careful research, Actalin is available on Amazon.
However – you can find more discounts on its official website:
- One month supply costs $39.95
- 3-months supply costs $29.96/bottle
- 3-months supply + smart ship costs $26.64/bottle
I want to clarify that “Smart Ship” is just another term for subscription.
It will automatically place you another order before the 3rd month ends.
Now – in a one-month supply, you will get 60 capsules.
Again, the recommended dose is 2 capsules daily, so a bottle will last a month.
If you ask me, I have a mix feeling about the price.
In terms of the formulation, it's a good deal for the money.
But regarding the side effects, it's not a good price at all.
Overall – it's up to you if you want to try Actalin or not.
2. Competitors’ Price
I have a good alternative that is much better, in my view.
The product is called Thyroid 911 and it's my top recommended thyroid supplement:
- Thyroid 911 contains a mix of essential ingredients for thyroid.
- The formula focuses on improving overall thyroid health.
- Actalin also has a good set of ingredients for thyroid.
- But its formulation can be too strong for others (it causes side effects).
- Both supplements require 2 capsules daily.
- Thyroid 911 normally costs $69.95 but can be bought for only $39.
- Actalin costs $39.95 for a monthly supply and offers discounts for larger quantities.
Now, both products are almost in the same price range.
But in my view, Thyroid 911 is the better option.
My explanation is that it causes minimal to no side effects at all.
So you're staying on the safer side if you agree to go for it.
For its quality, Actalin has a reasonable price.
A month's supply will definitely last a month and you will get discounts for buying more.
Still, the choice is all yours.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Now – here’s the summary of my thoughts about Actalin.
1. Good Formulation
Right away, I want to say that Actalin has some very promising ingredients:
- vitamins and minerals
- thyroid helpers
- herbal extracts
Honestly – it's way better compared to other thyroid supplements.
So overall – I think it should be effective for most people.
2. Regular Side Effects
Although Actalin has a good formula, it can be too strong for some people.
There were people who complained about alarming side effects.
However – there were also previous buyers who didn't see any results at all.
So in my view, the effect is selective – but you should still be aware of the possible side reactions.
3. Reasonable Price
Actalin has a decent price for its features:
- a good set of ingredients
- 2 capsules/day
- one bottle lasts a month
So if you don't mind the price of $39.95/month, it's great for you.
But it can be pricey for people who are on a tighter budget.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Yes and no – because I have mixed thoughts about it:
- Price is very reasonable
- Can cause some severe side effects
- Has a good set of ingredients
- Works pretty slowly in many cases
Overall – Actalin Thyroid Supplement is actually a decent product.
But it can also trigger some alarming side effects.
So if you really want to try it out and be sure, I recommend you consult a doctor first.
That especially if you have some actual thyroid problems.
It's essential to have the right treatment prescribed to you (than taking a supplement on your own).
Now – I know an alternative to Actalin that you might want to try.
It's my #1 recommend thyroid supplement.
The product I'm talking about is Thyroid 911:
- Contains some essential thyroid ingredients
- Has minimal to no chances of causing side effects
- Quite easy to take on a daily basis
- Works pretty fast and really well
In my view – Thyroid 911 is still the better thyroid supplement option.
It's proven to be effective and safer for your health.
So you will definitely get your desired results with no side effects.