It's time to review South Beach Skin Lab Cream – or Repair & Release (its full name).
At this point – it's one of the best anti-aging cream you can buy:
- extremely powerful at reducing wrinkles
- minimal risk of secondary reactions
- lasts a really long time
- I personally had a positive experience with it
But are there any chances that it's a scam? Not really.
Once you give this product a try, you will want to buy it again.
So I'm going to give you all the reasons why it's such a good option (+ video).
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on South Beach Skin Lab Cream.
Full Name: Repair & Release Cream by South Beach Skin Lab
Product Type: Anti-Aging Cream
Best Actual Price: About $60/bottle (its standard price)
You can also get it for about $40 (but more on this later on).
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its official website
It used to be available on Amazon – but it was pricier and (possibly) not the original version.
Designed For: Reversing aging signs – it promises to:
- reduce wrinkles and saggy skin
- boosts collagen production
- promote a healthy aging
My Rating: 9 out of 10 – It's one of my top rated products
Recommended?: Yes – it's one of the few anti-aging products I actually praise:
- extremely effective against wrinkles and lines
- unique mechanism of action
- strong formula based on 2 trademarks
- really good quality/price
Since it's a product I would buy again anytime, I totally recommend it as an anti-aging cream.
What I Liked About It
- Very powerful wrinkles-reduction effect
- Original and high-quality ingredients (especially the 2 trademark peptides)
- Works through a unique mechanism of action
- Soaks in very fast
- Lasts longer than most creams (due to its thick consistency)
- Excellent both for hydration and against aging
- Positive results in my case
- Very low rate of secondary reactions
- Really good quality/price (mostly for the largest supply)
- 100 days money back guarantee
What I Didn't Like About It
- Several fake versions available online
- Original version is only on its official website currently
- Many Amazon complaints about product quality and quantity (but for the fake version)
#1 – Claims & Producer
I will begin by giving you some general facts on this product:
- its actual mechanism of action
- what problems it works best for
- who is its producer
This product states to be an “anti-aging breakthrough”.
To be honest – I heard this in many other similar products and it was rarely true.
However – South Beach's product uses a technology called “age switch”:
- It doesn't fight fine lines from the inside.
- Instead – it generates younger skin cells.
- Those cells lift away saggy wrinkled skin.
- Also, the peptides inside it boosts elastin and collagen production.
- In this way – skin gets younger from the inside out.
This technology is based on 2 trademark peptides (Matrixyl Synthe 6™ and Proage™).
Also – this cream also contains some really strong moisturizers, which help when it comes to hydration.
So judging after its detailed mechanism of action – South Beach's product looks like a very promising product.
2. Company Behind
This cream's producer is called South Beach Skin Lab.
It seems to be a pretty popular brand in the US:
- all of its products are designed for skin care
- there are about 5 in total (including this cream)
- prices are on the average size
Now – the Repair & Release creams seems to be their best-selling product.
In terms of trustworthiness, I couldn't find too many complaints on this brand.
So I would say it's safe to buy from it.
#2 – Formula (9 out of 10)
This cream's #1 problem is that it doesn't offer lots of details about its composition from the start.
However – I managed to find its full ingredient list.
And my overall view is really good:
- 2 ingredients in the focus
- both of them are trademarks (improved versions of the original ingredients)
- their #1 goal is to stimulate collagen and elastin production
Also – it's worth noting that Repair & Release's main ingredients aren't very common in anti-aging products.
So it doesn't have the kind of formula you can find very easily.
Still – this cream lacks classic ingredients like Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid, etc.
However, its superior trademarks totally compensate for this.
But let's take a closer look at its top compounds.
1. Matrixyl Synthe 6™ & Proage™
Both of these 2 substances are peptides with a major anti-aging role:
- boost the 6 skin rebuilding substances
- these include collagen and elastin 
- increase younger skin cells production
In this way – they reduce the appearance of wrinkles and also decrease the existing ones.
That's what makes these 2 ingredients the top compounds inside Repair & Release.
They are surely the main responsible behind this cream's effect.
2. Herbal Extracts
In my view – this is an essential group of ingredients inside this cream:
- Cocoa Seed Butter 
- Coconut Oil
- Argan Kernel Oil
- Sea Buckthorn Fruit Oil
- Shea Butter
Most of them have some very strong moisturizing and hydrating proprieties.
Plus – they also help when it comes to wrinkle prevention.
3. Peptide Derivatives
This type of ingredients are very common in anti-aging creams.
Now – South Beach's product contains over 15 peptide derivatives.
But in my opinion, here are the top ones:
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 – boosts collagen production and improves skin texture.
- Acetyl Tripeptide-5 – can improve puffy eyes and eye bags.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38 – reduces wrinkles. 
- Ascorbyl Glucoside – promotes skin brightness and glow.
- Caprylyl Methicone – increases skin smoothness and texture.
South Beach's cream also contains some forms of vitamins (mostly antioxidants):
- Vitamin C
Both of these vitamins have about the same role.
They fight oxidative stress and reduce free radicals – thus preventing aging signs.
South Beach's Repair & Release cream has a really good formula overall:
- it's based on 2 essential trademark peptides
- also combines herbs, vitamins and peptide derivatives
- contains a wide range of compounds
Now – its only downside is that it doesn't contain more classic anti-aging compounds.
But its 2 trademarks pretty much compensate for that.
So it's a formula I would surely recommend.
#3 – Consistency & Dosage (9 out of 10)
Here's what you should know about this product's texture and looks.
First of all – Repair & Release is a bit thicker than most anti-aging creams.
However, that's quite normal, since it's based on many hydrating compounds.
Also, it requires a smaller amount of product – so it's going to last a lot longer.
Other than that – it looks quite typical in terms of texture:
- white color with a very light scent
- very easy to apply
Surprisingly (given its thicker consistency) – this cream soaks in quite fast.
It also doesn't leave skin greasy – so it's suitable for people with oilier skin as well.
I could not find some very clear instructions on South Beach's official website.
However – here's how you should use this cream:
- For best results, apply it twice a day.
- Start by applying it in the morning.
- Then apply it before going to bed.
Because of its mechanism of action – this should ensure a constant amount of ingredients in your skin.
In this way, the collagen production should be continually stimulated.
#4 – Results (6 out of 10)
Repair & Release is probably the most popular product of South Beach Skin Lab.
So finding some authentic opinions about it wasn't too hard.
1. What People Say
This cream is mostly sold on its official website right now.
However – it used to be available on Amazon at one point (it's no longer currently).
Still, it does have a page there with plenty of customer reviews.
Normally – I would analyze those (and ignore the ones from its official website).
But here's the issue:
- many sources say Amazon did not sell the original version
- so the product they had in the past was a fake one
I personally cannot guarantee.
But Amazon has many weird complaints (empty/opened bottles, no refunds, etc.).
However – South Beach doesn't have any review of this type all over the Internet.
That's why I'm considering the option of the fake products from Amazon:
- Many users complain about the products they receive.
- Most negative reviews are about the product consistency (not about its effect).
- Product seems to be slightly different than the one from its official website.
On the other hand – its reviews seem very different on South Beach's website.
It's true that I tend to avoid official website reviews (they are false positive in many cases).
But Repair & Release has mixed reviews on its website – which is a major authenticity sign:
- many reviews contain pictures of the actual product
- lots of users attached before/after photos (which seem real)
- most of them praise this product's benefits
- there are also a few who said they didn't see some major changes
As I said – I mostly trust these reviews because they are mixed-up and they seem extremely real.
2. My Experience
I also tried Repair & Release myself – simply because I was curious to see how it works.
Now, here's what you should know about my background:
- I only had a few forehead wrinkles even before
- but after using several creams, they were almost gone
So my results with Repaid & Release are not the most relevant, given my background.
But there was a visible improvement, that's for sure.
In terms of hydration – I could definitely feel a change with this cream (very fast actually).
My skin was much softer and smoother after a few days only.
And in terms of wrinkles – there was a positive change as well.
So I totally recommend this cream.
Just make sure you use the original product (the one sold on the official website).
Otherwise – the results are not going to be very relevant, if you ask me.
South Beach's cream has some mixed reviews overall, which is totally normal:
- most people praise its effect and benefits
- others say they couldn't see a big difference
However – make sure you consider the reviews for the original product.
But overall, I personally was quite satisfied with this cream.
So I would surely recommend it, it's a really good product overall.
#5 – Side Effects (8 out of 10)
Repair & Release doesn't seem to have too many complaints at this chapter.
Since it has a thicker consistency – it's less likely to cause acne and breakouts.
However, the few complaints I found on side effects were related to:
- skin irritation
- redness and skin inflammation
I also found a couple of complaints on Amazon (but as I said – I doubt that is the original product version).
Still, none of those complaints were very dramatic.
So I have a pretty good opinion on this cream here – it's quite safe overall.
#6 – Price (9 out of 10)
Given its composition – Repair & Release is a lot more affordable than it seems.
Let me explain in detail.
1. The Exact Price
As I said – this product is mostly sold on its official website.
It used to be available in others retailers in the past (Amazon).
But I strongly recommend you to purchase it from its official website (the others might have a fake version):
- Initial price is $59.99/bottle (monthly supply).
- Price gets much better for larger quantities.
- In the best case, a bottle costs about $40.
- Shipping is free for any quantity you buy.
Basically – $60 for an anti-aging cream is a bit pricey, to be honest.
But unfortunately, that's a pretty average price on this market – so Repair & Release isn't even expensive.
Still – $40 is a much better price overall, so I definitely recommend you to go for a larger supply.
Plus – you won't be able to see huge results in a month.
So if you really want to see what this cream can do, you will have to buy several bottles eventually.
That's why I advise you to go for the largest supply directly.
The price is simply much better.
2. Worth It Or Not?
Judging after my experience with it and after all its positive feedback, I'm 100% sure it's worth it:
- effective in most cases
- great composition that looks very helpful (even on paper)
- I could see a change in my face
So if you're considering this cream, I really advise you to give it a try.
It's really affordable and it has a money back guarantee.
So if it doesn't help as you you were expecting – you can request a refund easily.
In terms of price – South Beach's cream is a pretty good deal.
At least if you take advantage of the possible discounts it offers.
It's definitely not the cheapest anti-aging product from the market.
But overall – it's surely a worth buying product.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Here's how I would sum up my opinion on Repair & Release (in 3 ideas).
1. Original Action Mechanism
This cream's effect is because of a unique formula:
- based on 2 trademark peptides
- they stimulate young cells production
- they reduce wrinkles from the inside
That's what makes South Beach's cream so popular, if you ask me.
If it was formulated like most anti-aging creams, it would surely not be that effective.
2. Fake Versions Out There
According to many sources – this product is sold on its original form only on its website.
At one point, it used to be available on retailers like Amazon as well.
As far as I know – it's no longer available there.
But even so, the version from Amazon had all chances to be a fake one:
- lots of complaints about product consistency, quantity, etc.
- money back guarantee was no respected
- most negative reviews were about the product itself (not about how it worked)
So I advise you to pay attention to this aspect.
3. Really Good Deal
In terms of quality/price, Repair & Release is a good buy:
- formula based on trademark compounds
- affordable price for the value
Compared to other anti-aging creams, it's surely a really good deal.
So if you're considering, better give it a try.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: It's worth it, for sure.
It's one the best anti-aging cream from the market, in my opinion:
- Excellent formula based on 2 potent trademarks.
- Unique mechanism of action behind.
- Effective in many cases (both as an anti-aging and moisturizer).
- Very low rate of side effects.
- Really good quality/price ratio.
So if you're considering Repair & Release, my advice is to go for it – it's a good product.
Just make sure to buy it from its official website.
It may not be available on retailers anymore – but if it is, it might be in a fake version.
In this case, you wouldn't be getting most of the benefits of this cream.
So I strongly advise you to purchase it only from its official page.
In this way – you could see for real what it can do.
But other than that – it's a really potent and effective anti-aging product, so it's worth trying.