It’s time for my NeuropAWAY Nerve Support Formula review – which is said to be a specially formulated supplement for nerve health.
However, it is far from amazing in reality, for several reasons:
- small number of ingredients (for a neuropathy supplement)
- requires more than 3 capsules per day
- low doses of ingredients
So could it actually be a scam?
Is this supplement worth the money or it’s just another rip-off?
Here’s the truth I found out after analyzing the product.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on NeuropAWAY Nerve Support Formula.
Full Name: NeuropAWAY Nerve Support Formula
Product Type: Nerve Pain Supplement
Best Actual Prize: Starting from $24.99
Cheapest Place To Buy: Official Website
Designed For: Nerve pain and discomfort – it promises to:
- reduce burning, tingling and numbness
- improve nerve tissue
- heal nerve pain
My Rating: 6 out of 10
Recommended?: Not really. It’s not a bad choice – but it is definitely not the best one either.
- Formula and doses could be much better
- Not the best in terms of ingredients
- Regular bottle will not last for a whole month
I personally recommend a similar supplement with a much better formula instead.
What I Liked About It
- Some of its ingredients are classic nerve pain relievers
- Affordable price
- Pills are easy to swallow and they have a regular size
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Low doses of ingredients
- Can cause side effects (osteoarthritis and digestive problems)
- More than 3 capsules per day
- Does not have the best formula
- A pack of 60 capsules will not last for a whole month
- Only available on 2 websites/retailers
#1 – Claims & Producer
Here are some general things you should know about this product:
- how exactly it helps
- when it works best
- who is the company behind it
First of all – this supplement claims to show “3 to 5 days immediate results.”
It also claims that it is the only supplement that contains a patent pending formula.
What does it mean?
- The patent pending formula combines Taurine and other key ingredients to improve blood supply
- It reduces numbness, tingling and burning
- Promotes a healthy nerve function
- Leads to a fast pain relief
It also claims that it has no negative effects on the body.
To be honest – I don’t personally agree with its “3 to 5 days immediate results” claim.
It simply makes this supplement questionable – since neuropathy usually takes months or even years to be cured.
Also – the claim about the patent pending formula sounds very weird. That’s because almost all ingredients used are present in other neuropathy supplements too.
So at this point, I still don’t consider it an exceptional product.
2. Company Behind
The producer behind this supplement is VasoCorp:
- has an official store on Amazon
- it’s quite a reputable company
- the products have different textures (capsules, gel, roll-on, spray and powder)
Most of their products cater to neuropathy but they also have supplements for:
- sciatica and fibromyalgia
- cognitive support
- other health issues
The only contact details they have on their official website are the numbers of their customer line and pharmacy line.
You can also leave a message through their contact page.
There’s also the chance to get a free sample request.
Customers just need to include their names and shipping addresses on their contact page or through call.
#2 – Formula (5 out of 10)
One obvious thing you can notice about its formulation are the ingredients present.
Most of them are common and can be found in almost all neuropathy supplements.
- Lower number of ingredients (compared to the best products )
- Based on classic ingredients for neuropathy
- Based on 2 major compounds – Vitamin B12 and Proprietary Blend
Now – what can you notice about the Propriety Blend?
A big question sign is that they only give out the overall dose (instead of individual doses).
The only possible meaning of this is that the ingredients in the blend have lower doses.
Let’s take a closer look at its composition.
1. Vitamin B12 (240 mcg)
This should be the first thing to look for in a neuropathy supplement:
- It’s formulated as methylcobalamin
- It is easier to absorb
- It has a stronger effect
There are several helpful benefits of Vitamin B12 for neuropathy:
- Reduces pain
- Decreases nerve damage
- Promotes good nerve health 
Also – Vitamin B12 deficiency may cause damages to the myelin sheath (which is responsible for nerve protection).
2. Propriety Blend (1200 mg)
This is a mix of amino acids, amino acid derivates and antioxidants (which are useful for neuropathy).
- Taurine – supports nerve growth
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine – controls pain and improves nerve function 
- L-Citrulline – can help cure diabetes
- B-Alanine – decreases muscle fatigue
- R-Alpha Lipoic Acid – prevents cell damage 
The combination of these ingredients is meant to reduce pain or discomfort and promote healthy nerve functions.
Overall- NeuropAWAY Nerve Support Formula’s is not that impressive:
- Only has some small doses in most ingredients
- Contains an essential vitamin that is very helpful for the nerves
One of its ingredients comes in the strongest form (Vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin).
But the doses of the rest are relatively small.
NeuropAWAY may contain some essential ingredients – but it is not a supplement that I would recommend.
I suggest that you save your money and go for a better option/alternative.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (7 out of 10)
Here’s what you should know about how to take NeuropAWAY Nerve Support Formula:
1. The Pill
Just like most nerve supplements, here’s what you should know about these pills:
- They are designed as capsules
- They have a gelatin cover
- Also, they have average dimensions
You will know right away that these pills are quite easy to swallow.
If you’re used to drinking medicines in capsule form – then they shouldn’t be a problem for you.
2. The Dosage
This product has some quite a different instructions on how you should take it:
- First week (days 1-5): 6 capsules per day (2 servings of 3 capsules each)
- Afterwards: 2-6 capsules per day (1-3 servings of 2 capsules, depending on how many you need)
So basically, you need to follow the specified doses for the first week and you should really pay attention to the instructions.
One thing to to keep in mind is that the serving size is not equal to 1 capsule.
That means that in the first 5 days, you will have to take 6 capsules for best results.
Now – taking more than 3 capsules of any supplement per day is quite uncomfortable and it can cause stomach cramps.
So in general, you should eat before taking any pills, in order to avoid this.
#4 – Results (7 out of 10)
If you want to know how this product work, you should analyze other customers’ opinions.
I usually do that in order to avoid giving you an unbiased view.
I checked out NeuropAWAY’s Amazon Reviews because those are known to be brutally honest.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional or fake ones.
1. Positive Opinions
NeuropAWAY Nerve Support has several customer reviews in 2 different places:
- Its Amazon store
- Its official website
As expected, all of its reviews from the official website are 5 stars out of 5.
On the other hand, it only got 3.8 stars out of 5 overall on Amazon.
Let’s take a look at the reviews of people who gave it 5 stars on Amazon.
According to their claims, here are the benefits of NeuropAWAY:
- Steady relief if you take it for a whole year.
- Tingling sensations reduced considerably.
- Really provides relief in 3 to 5 days (for some).
- Stops the pain after surgery for other people.
Basically, a lot of customers are satisfied with this product.
49% of all ratings gave it 5 stars out of 5.
So in terms of results based on consumers’ reviews, this product works.
2. Negative Opinions
As you might expect, NeuropAWAY Nerve Support has plenty of complaints as well:
- Didn’t do anything for peripheral neuropathy numbness
- Did not show any improvement in many users
- High price
- Some people experienced side effects
- One bottle is not meant to last a month
The product and the company are definitely legit – but there are enough people who are still unsatisfied.
But this doesn’t mean that it’s a scam.
It just happened that it worked for some and it did not work for others.
Overall, this product has mixed reviews:
- Most of its users are satisfied but for some it took a while for it to work
- Others complain that it didn’t work and they developed some serious side effects
Considering the side effects of the product, I would not recommend it at this point.
It’s surely not bad, it’s just that there are better alternatives out there.
#5 – Side Effects (7 out of 10)
Aside from the 1 star reviews complaining about no effect, there are only about 3-5 unsatisfied people.
They complain about issues like:
- Constipation and gastrointestinal issues
When it comes to supplements, digestive side effects are very common.
But as I said before, try taking the pills while or after eating.
When it comes to swelling and osteoarthritis, I would say those are some isolated cases and they probably won’t happen to everyone.
#6 – Price (9 out of 10)
As a neuropathy supplement, NeuropAWAY Nerve Support Formula is cheaper, compared to other supplements.
However, I don’t consider it such a good choice, and here’s why:
1. The Exact Price
The product can be purchased via 2 websites:
- Vasocorp’s official website
You have 2 options when it comes to the package size:
- Regular (60 Capsules)
- Economy (120 Capsules)
In terms of the actual price, you can buy it cheaper on their Amazon Store (if you go for the Economy pack).
For the Regular version, you can get it cheaper from their official website.
Let’s check out Amazon first:
- Regular version costs $29.99 and Economy one costs $44.95
- They offer free shipping
- Monthly subscription can give you a 5%-10% discount
For their official website, here are the pricing options:
- Regular version costs $24.99 and Economy one costs $45.95
- Free Shipping is also offered
- A monthly subscription can give you a 5% discount
- There’s also a 30-days Money Back Guarantee
As you can see – prices are about the same on both the official website and Amazon.
The supplement does look very cheap at first sight – but keep in mind that one bottle is not enough for a full month.
So it’s not such a good deal compared to other alternatives.
2. Competitors’ Price
I only want to compare this product to my #1 recommended nerve pain supplement.
I am talking about Nerve Renew:
- Nerve Renew has the best formula from the market
- It also has some Superior ingredients in higher doses
- Nerve Renew costs $69 per bottle
- Still, you can get it for about $49 in the best case
- NeuropAWAY does seem cheaper at first sight (at $25/bottle).
- But one bottle isn’t enough for a month.
- So in terms of price, they cost pretty much the same.
Basically, between these 2, Nerve Renew is clearly the better option.
It has superior ingredients in high doses – which is perfect for neuropathy.
Even though Nerve Renew is more expensive, it remains my #1 recommendation.
I personally consider NeuropAWAY Nerve Support Formula not too amazing:
- Low doses of ingredients
- Cheaper price only on paper – not in reality
I’m not saying that it’s a bad product at all.
But there is a much better alternative on the market that is a lot more worth it.
#7 – NeuropAWAY Nerve Support Formula In 3 Ideas
Here’s how I would sum up my opinion on this supplement.
1. Regular Formula
To be honest, this supplement’s composition isn’t amazing:
- small number of ingredients
- low doses
Since it has fewer ingredients compared to other products, it’s surely not a great one.
The lower doses of these ingredients don’t make me consider it something special.
2. Pretty Hard To Take
Just like any supplements, it will require you to take it a couple of times a day.
However, there are reasons why its serving size is pretty complicated:
- 1 serving is 2-3 capsules
- You need to take 2 to 3 servings a day
If you are going to count the number of capsules you will take in a day, that will be more than 3.
Taking more than 3 capsules in one day is hard and it could cause stomach pain or gastrointestinal problem.
Unlike many neuropathy products, NeuropAWAY Nerve Support Formula – looks quite cheap.
But that’s only at first sight:
- A 60 capsules version costs $25-$30
- A 120 capsules version costs about $45
So Even though it has a lower price, you will have to buy multiple bottles in one month.
I suggest you to invest in a better product that costs almost the same.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Not really.
It’s not a bad choice but it is definitely not the best one either:
- Formula and doses could be much better
- Might not work for enough people
- Not the best in terms of ingredients
- Regular (60 capsules) bottle will not last for a whole month
However, I don’t consider NeuropAWAY Nerve Support Formula a scam.
Still – there is a far better product for neuropathy.
So, what do I recommend instead then? A supplement called Nerve Renew:
- Best formula against neuropathy from the market
- No serious side effects
- Many satisfied users
This is my #1 recommendation because despite being pricier, you will feel the results right away.
If you want to make the most of your money, better buy Nerve Renew.