Is Altai Balance a scam – or does this diabetes supplement really work?
Well, after digging deeper into this product – I would say it's definitely legit:
- works really well in most cases
- based on some great ingredients
- uses a different approach than most competitors
But are there any side effects?
And what about some of the complaints you can find about it?
Well – I will tell you the truth behind this product in my Altai Balance review.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Altai Balance.
Full Name: Altai Balance by Buy Goods
Product Type: Diabetes Supplement
Best Actual Price: About $49/bottle
In the best case, you can get it for about $34/bottle – which is an excellent price.
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its official website
It’s the only way to get the original version of this product.
Designed For: Supporting healthy blood sugar levels – it promises to:
- control weight
- target and reduce high glucose levels
- detoxifies the body
It’s one of the few diabetes products that focused on a healthy detoxification.
My Rating: 8.50 out of 10
Recommended?: Yes, it'a a really good product for diabetes:
- works in a totally different manner than its competitors
- has some really good results
- it's pretty affordable for a quality product
Still – if you want to get the best blood sugar supplement I know, take a look at this product.
What I Liked About It
- Based on a unique mechanism of action
- Contains both vitamins/minerals and herbs
- Only requires one pill per day
- Works really well in many cases
- No side effects reported
- Really affordable for its quality
- 180 days money back guarantee
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Pretty low doses in its herbal ingredients
- Many fake versions on the market
- Original version is only available on its official website
#1 – How It Works & Producer
Let's begin with some general things you should know on Altai Balance:
- how exactly it works
- what mechanism of action it follows
- who is the brand behind it
1. How It Works
As I said – Altai Balance is based on a very different mechanism of action.
It claims to reduce and detoxify your body from dangerous particulate matter:
- Some research found a link between diabetes and airborne toxins. 
- These toxins are called particulate matter (PM). 
- They are present all over the world (due to pollution).
Now, Altai Balance claims to reduce those PM.
In this way, it promises to detoxify your body – which leads to healthier blood sugar levels.
In other words, it claims it can help your body fight diabetes on its own.
All by detoxifying it and reducing its PM build-up.
Honestly – that's a very unique mechanism of action.
My only concern would be that not all cases of diabetes are caused by PM excess.
So Altai Balance can definitely help those cases that have a PM cause:
- lots of positive results
- many satisfied users
However, I doubt it can help those cases caused by:
- excessive weight
- stress and unhealthy living habits
So even though it's an effective product with a unique mechanism of action, I don't consider it miraculous.
Still – it might be very effective in your case (depending on its cause).
That's why it's worth giving it a try.
2. Company Behind
Altai Balance is made by a pretty popular supplement brand.
It's called Buy Goods and it's the producer of many other health supplements:
- really good reputation
- a lot of company info given out
- available customer support
So if you're afraid of getting scammed – that's definitely not the case with this brand.
The best proof is that this exact product comes with a 180 days money back guarantee.
In other words – you can ask for a refund for 180 days.
That's a really long period, to be honest.
And if you ask me – it's the best proof that Altai Balance is legitimate.
If it wasn't – trust me, it wouldn't allow you to ask for a refund for that long.
So you can buy it without any worries.
#2 – Ingredients (8.50 out of 10)
In terms of quality – Altai Balance has a very good formula:
- contains both nutrients and herbal extracts
- based on a variety of herbs
- all of its ingredients are known to help glucose levels
So from this point of view, I would surely recommend its composition.
However, there's only one thing I don't like about it – its ingredients' quantities.
And that's mostly available for its herbal extracts:
- formulated as a proprietary blend
- no individual doses
- overall dose is pretty low
In other words – Altai Balance doesn't seem to contain a good quantity of herbs.
But anyway – let's take a closer look at its main ingredients.
1. Vitamins & Minerals
This group contains all the nutrients inside this supplement.
For a diabetes product – I can tell that it contains pretty much all the essential vitamins & minerals.
So it looks great from this point of view:
- Vitamin C (50 mg) – reduces high glucose levels.
- Vitamin E (5 mg) – increases insulin sensitivity. 
- Biotin (300 mg) – keeps blood sugar levels within the optimal range.
- Magnesium (50 mg) – maintains glucose levels constant.
- Zinc (15 mg) – can improve fasting glucose.
- Manganese (1 mg) – regulates a healthy blood sugar level. 
- Chromium (250 mg) – reduces high glucose.
Basically – Altai Balance contains the right ingredients in terms of nutrients.
Besides, their doses are pretty good (considering you also get some from your diet).
2. Proprietary Blood Sugar Formula (212 mg)
As I said, this is the mix of ingredients I personally dislike.
Again – the ingredients themselves look very potent and promising.
But they don't have any individual doses and the overall dose is extremely small (only about 200 mg):
- there are overall 10 different compounds in it
- this means less than 10 mg/ingredient
Honestly – I doubt this can make a huge difference.
But let's take a closer look at the ingredients inside this blend:
- Taurine – reduces insulin resistance.
- Licorice – can reduce high glucose levels.
- Yarrow – has a positive impact on blood sugar levels.
- Cayenne Pepper – reduces chronic inflammation.
- Juniper Berries – lowers high blood sugar.
- Gymnema Sylvestre – its compounds can act as insulin. 
- Banaba – prevents against diabetes and heart disease.
- Bitter Melon – can behave like insulin and lower glucose.
- White Mulberry – improves blood sugar levels in diabetes.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – can increase insulin sensitivity. 
- Vanadyl Sulfate – can prevent against complications.
Altai Balance has an excellent formula in terms of ingredients.
However, it's some of their doses that are on the lower side.
But all in all – it's a supplement I would pretty much recommend.
It's surely not the best diabetes product I know – but it's worth giving a try.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (10 out of 10)
Altai Balance looks really good at this chapter.
As almost all diabetes supplements, this product is designed as capsules:
- covered in gelatin
- regular dimensions
- easy to swallow
The point is that taking these capsules is fairly easy.
So if you try to avoid large pills, this product is perfect for you.
You will surely have a very simple time taking it.
Altai Balance's serving size is one of the biggest advantages it has:
- only requires one pill per day
- you can take it whenever you want
- just make sure you take it together with your food
Now – some diabetes supplements require quite a high number of pills per day.
Altai Balance is extremely easy to take from this point of view.
That's why it's worth giving a try if you have a very busy schedule.
#4 – Results (7 out of 10)
If you want to see how a product works, you should check its customer reviews.
And like many diabetes supplements – Altai Balance doesn't have too many.
At least when it comes to its original version.
But let me explain it in more detail.
Note: I only considered authentic reviews, not fake/promotional ones.
1. What People Say
First of all – Altai Balance’s original version is only sold on its official website.
However, you can find several versions in retailers.
Obviously – none of them is the real one:
- each version has a different producer
- none is the real one (Buy Goods)
- prices are extremely different (usually lower)
- ingredients are different as well
The problem is that all those version look identical in terms of front label.
That's why you need to check the producer to see if it's the real one or not.
For instance – there are at least 5 different versions on Amazon
And guess what?
None of the is the original.
That's because the original Altai Balance is only available on its official website.
This is why I strongly advise you to buy it only from there.
But as you can guess – the fake versions from Amazon mostly have complaints:
- Most people criticize their weak effect.
- Others say they didn't help their diabetes at all.
- Many claim their are not the original products.
So if you check the versions of Altai Balance from Amazon – they will have a very low rating.
The original product works really well in some cases, so it became very popular.
That's why a lot of fake brands tried to take advantage of this popularity.
And the only way they could to this was by creating their own version of Altai Balance:
- similar label with the original
- much lower price
In this way – they attracted a lot of buyers.
But most of them ended up being very disappointed, so it all makes sense.
For this reason – only buy Altai Balance from its official website.
Altai Balance's original version doesn't have a lot of user reviews.
Since it's only sold on the official website – that's totally understandable.
However, there are lot of fake versions with many complaints.
That's why I strongly advise you to buy the product only from its official page.
It may work really well in your case – but only if you get the original.
#5 – Side Effects (9 out of 10)
Considering its formula – Altai Balance is a very safe supplement.
That's because its doses aren't on the high side.
So the risk of side reactions it has is minimal (compared to other products).
Just make sure you take it as the label recommends (during your meals).
But other than that – it’s extremely well tolerated.
Still – as you can guess, the fake versions have a lot of complaints at this chapter:
- higher blood pressure
- stomach problems
Obviously – there were lots of other complains about no improvement.
But that's totally normal, since we're talking about fake versions.
So all in all – as long as you get the original problem, you shouldn't have any issues with side effects.
#6 – Price (8 out of 10)
For a diabetes supplement – Altai Balance is pretty affordable.
That's because many high quality products tend to cost well over $60.
On this other hand, Altai Balance has a great pricing.
1. The Exact Price
Again, Altai Balance’s original version is only available on its official page.
All the other products sold on retailers are fake (even the producer is a different one).
For this reason – you should never buy this product from retailers.
No matter how cheap it seems, it's actually no the authentic supplement.
Now – let’s analyze its price on the official website:
- Single bottle costs $49.
- Price gets much better if you buy at least 3 bottles.
- In the best case, you can pay around $34 for one bottle.
- Shipping is also free for the largest supply (6 bottles).
Now, $49/bottle is not the lowest price for a diabetes supplement.
But as I said – compared to other high quality ones, it's really cheap.
Besides, you can even pay $34/bottle for it, which is a real bargain, honestly.
As I said – the fake versions from Amazon are definitely cheaper.
But why would you spend some money and get no results?
That's why I strongly advise you to go ONLY for the original version (FROM the official page).
2. Worth Or Not?
Judging after how it works, it's worth it.
Again – it may not be my top recommended diabetes supplement.
But considering its formula, features and price – it's a pretty good deal overall.
So I would surely advise you to give it a try.
For a high quality diabetes product, Altai Balance is quite cheap.
It's definitely pricier than its fake versions sold on retailers.
But considering its quality – the original version is worth the money.
Just make sure to avoid all the fake ones by purchasing only from the official page.
#7 – Altai Balance In 3 Ideas
Here’s how I would sum up my view on Altai Balance (in 3 points).
1. Unique Mechanism Of Action
What makes this product so special is that it works differently:
- targets “particular matter” (PM)
- detoxifies the body
In other words – it reduces glucose levels as a consequence.
This means your body will improve your blood sugar levels on its own, once it's detoxified.
2. Rather Affordable
Altai Balance has a very low price for a quality diabetes supplement:
- regular price/bottle is $49
- you can also get it for $34 (for larger quantities)
- shipping is free for 6 bottles at once
So for a product of its potency, it's on the affordable side.
3. Many Fake Versions
As I said, Altai Balance is also sold in retailers – and none of them have the real version.
Instead, there are a lot of different brands – each with their own version:
- labels are very similar
- ingredients are usually different
- brand name is totally different
However – the original product is the one sold only on its official website.
So make sure to purchase only from there.
My Verdict – Worth Or Not?
Short answer: Yes, it's worth it.
It'a not the best diabetes/blood sugar supplement I looked into, that's for sure.
But all in all – it has some unique advantages:
- Works differently than most similar products.
- Based on a unique mechanism of action.
- Contains some really good ingredients for high blood sugar.
- Only requires one pill/day.
- Is pretty affordable for a high quality product.
As I said – it's far from perfect.
In fact, it has a pretty low dose in some ingredients (especially the herbal-based ones).
Plus, there are a lot of fake versions trying to imitate the product.
Most of them are totally useless and they don't work too well (on the contrary).
For this reason, I strongly advise you to get Altai Balance ONLY from its official website.
Rather than buying it cheaper from Amazon – it's better not to buy it at all.
So it's either from its official page, or not at all.
Trust me – your health will thank you later for spending an extra $10 for the original product.