It's time for my Gluconite review, which is a 2-in-1 diabetes and sleep supplement.
But are there any chances that it's a scam?
What about its user complaints?
Well, I would say that Gluconite is a really safe product:
- excellent mix of ingredients
- really strong (and fast) effect
- formulated as powder
But let me give you all the details behind it in the following lines.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Gluconite.
Full Name: Gluconite by Claro Nutrition
Product Type: Diabetes & Sleep Supplement
Best Actual Price: About $69/bottle
You can also get it for $49 – but more on the later on.
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its official website
It's also sold on retailers in various versions – but none of them is the original one.
Designed For: Blood sugar and sleep support – it helps with:
- boosting metabolism
- reducing insulin and food cravings
- improving sleep quality
It's probably the only 2-in-1 diabetes and sleep supplement.
My Rating: 9 out of 10
Recommended?: Definitely – if you're dealing with both diabetes and insomnia:
- works really well for both issues
- it's extremely easy to take (powder)
- doesn't cause any major side reactions
So it's a product I would definitely recommend for people suffering from both conditions.
What I Liked About It
- Excellent mix of ingredients
- Contains substances for both sleep and diabetes
- You only have to take it once a day
- Formulated as powder (not as pills)
- Extremely safe
- Affordable for a 2-in-1 product
What I Didn't Like About It
- Original version is only available on its official website
- Lots of fake versions on Amazon (and other retailers)
- Original product doesn't ship worldwide
- Company behind doesn't have any official website
- No real user opinions
#1 – How It Works & Producer
First of all – here are some general things about Gluconite:
- how exactly it works
- what makes it so special
- who is the company behind it
1. How It Works
Firstly, Gluconite stands out from the rest because it's a 2-in-1 product:
- improves diabetes and blood sugar
- supports better sleep
Now – it's also special because of its mechanism of action.
That's because it works best as night, through its “powerful accelerator”:
- Reduces high blood sugar.
- Speeds up metabolism.
- Decreases insomnia and poor sleeping habits.
- Increases sleep quality.
In other words – it works best while you sleep.
That's why I consider it a “night” diabetes supplement.
So it's the best supplement for people with diabetes who also struggle with insomnia.
Besides, it's not designed as pills – but as powder (which is easier to take).
Now – as a diabetes product alone, it's not necessarily my top recommendation.
But it's definitely my top pick for people with both high blood sugar and insomnia.
Why use 2 different products for these issues when you can use only one?
2. Company Behind
Gluconite is made by a brand called Claro Nutrition.
Now – the problem with this company is that it doesn't have an official website:
- address and phone number are available
- there's also a customer support number
- company is located in Nevada
This brand makes several health supplements.
However, each product has its own official website (and it's sold there).
There's no general website with all the products made by this brand.
To be honest, that's a bit suspicious.
Still – Claro Nutrition doesn't have any complaints on websites like BBB or TrustPilot.
And judging after the user reviews I found about it, it seems totally legitimate.
#2 – Ingredients (9 out of 10)
Gluconite has an excellent formula overall:
- contains both vitamins/minerals and herbal extracts
- its ingredients have studies behind
- its mix of compounds is unique
Now – you cannot find any other product with these exact ingredients.
But given that Gluconite is designed for both diabetes and sleep, that's not a surprise.
Again – in terms of diabetes, it doesn't have the best formula out there.
And that's also available if you judge it as a sleep supplement alone (Sleep Support Plus is much better).
But as a 2-in-1 diabetes and sleep product, its ingredients are excellent.
Now – I'm going to divide them in 2 groups:
- Diabetes Ingredients
- Sleep Ingredients
In this way – you can understand their exact benefits and effect.
However, keep in mind that most of them work for both diabetes and sleep.
So even though they are listed in one category – they also belong to the other one.
But let's take a closer look at the formula.
1. Diabetes Ingredients
This group includes most of Gluconite's ingredients.
Let's take the vitamins and minerals first:
- Vitamin A – improves insulin production in the pancreas.
- Vitamin C – lowers high blood sugar levels after meals. 
- Zinc – reduces fasting glucose and cholesterol levels. 
- Vitamin D – lowers average glucose levels.
- Vitamin K – improves insulin sensitivity and reduces diabetes risk.
- Chromium – reduces insulin resistance and lowers glucose levels.
As I said – some of these ingredients are also beneficial for sleep.
Chromium decreases trouble sleeping and vitamin D improves sleep quality.
Now, let's take a look at the most important herbs for diabetes inside Gluconite:
- Hibiscus Powder – reduces insulin resistance and blood pressure. 
- Stevia – maintains glucose levels constant.
- Hops Flower Powder – lowers cholesterol and blood sugar.
- White Willow Bark Extract – can prevent diabetic neuropathy.
Just like the vitamins above, these herbs can also benefit sleep.
Both Hibiscus and Hops boost sleep quality and reduce fatigue.
2. Sleep Ingredients
Gluconite also contains some ingredients that work much better for sleep.
They also have some diabetes benefits – but their effect is much stronger when it comes to sleep:
- Chamomile Flower Powder – it's an antioxidant with a strong calming effect. 
- Passionflower Flower Extract – can relieve insomnia and anxiety.
- Tryptophan – improves sleep by increasing melatonin production.
- GABA – creates a calm mood and induces sleep.
- Melatonin – is a natural hormone that control sleep cycle. 
As you can guess – some of these substances can also help lower glucose levels.
All in all, Gluconite has an excellent formulation.
It contains a wide variety of ingredients – for both diabetes and sleep.
Again, it's not the best formula for a specific issue (diabetes/sleep).
But for a person dealing with both problems, it's absolutely perfect.
#3 – Consistency & Dosage (10 out of 10)
Gluconite is a pretty special supplement from this point of view.
What makes this product so special is that it's not formulated as 99% of diabetes/sleep supplements.
That's because it's designed as a powder:
- can be mixed with foods/drinks
- really easy to take
- no pills to swallow
However, this powder form is only available for the original version.
That's because there are a lot of Gluconite versions out there formulated as pills.
Keep in mind that they're not the real ones.
If you want to make sure you get the original product – always buy it from its official page.
Now – there are lots of users who avoid taking pills.
If that's your case as well, Gluconite is absolutely perfect.
It's one of the few diabetes/sleep products formulated like this – so it has a huge advantage.
Gluconite also has a very easy to follow schedule:
- serving size is 1 scoop/day
- you can take it with water or mix it with foods/drinks
- make sure to take it before bedtime
Now – you only need to take this product once daily, which is very convenient.
Plus, you have to take it before bedtime – which is once again really easy.
So it looks perfect from this point of view, if you ask me.
#4 – Results (5 out of 10)
Gluconite doesn't look amazing at this chapter.
That's because it doesn't have any real user reviews outside its official page.
And if you read some of my other reviews – you probably know that I count a lot on other experiences.
Note: I only consider authentic reviews, not fake/promotional ones.
1. What People Say
As I said – the original version of Gluconite is only available on its official page.
There are indeed several forms on Amazon:
- none of them have the same producer as the others
- some are designed as capsules, others as powder
- Claro Nutrition's Gluconite (the original) isn't available there
In other words – there's no point analyzing the reviews from Amazon.
That's because none of them is related to the original product.
Besides, all of those products mostly have negative reviews.
So it's obvious that they don't work and that they're not the original versions.
Now – Gluconite does have some user opinions on its official page:
- All of them are positive.
- Most users are highly praising the product.
- There's no negative issue or complaint.
Honestly – I can't really tell how authentic are those reviews.
For this reason, I won't focus too much on them – since they have a lot of chances to be biased.
That's why I couldn't find too many real user experiences with Gluconite.
Gluconite has a real problem when it comes to user reviews.
The original version is only sold on its official page – so there are very few reviews outside that.
For this reason, I can't really tell how it works in reality.
Still – judging after its ingredients, I would say it does work pretty well.
#5 – Side Effects (9 out of 10)
Since it has very few user reviews, it's obvious that Gluconite doesn't have any complaints here.
However – I consider it a pretty safe supplement overall:
- decent doses
- no controversial ingredients
- mild formula
As I said before – it's not the strongest supplement for diabetes/sleep.
It works well for both, but it's a combination of milder ingredients.
So there's no risk of sedation or a sudden drop in blood sugar.
For this reason – if you have a mild form of diabetes/insomnia, it's perfect for you.
It's not strong enough to cause you any serious issues.
But on the other hand – it's strong enough to handle your problems correctly.
So I consider it really safe overall.
#6 – Price (7 out of 10)
Honestly, Gluconite is a pretty pricey supplement at first sight.
But keep in mind that it can improve 2 different conditions.
So it's not that expensive anymore, if you look at it that way.
1. The Exact Price
Like I said – Gluconite's original version is only available on its official website.
There are indeed several other forms on Amazon – all for a lower price.
But again, none of them is the same as the original.
Just check their ingredients and you will see that they are much weaker.
Now – let's check Gluconite's pricing on its official page:
- Standard bottle costs $69 (it's a monthly supply).
- You can get a much better price for larger quantities.
- For a 180 days supply, you pay around $49/bottle.
- Shipping is free for anything above one bottle.
Honestly – many high quality diabetes/sleep supplements cost about the same.
It's true that Gluconite doesn't have their amazing formula.
But those other supplements can only treat one condition.
On the other hand – Gluconite is suitable for 2 different health problems.
So instead of paying for 2 different products – you pay a few dollars more for one.
Isn't that a really good deal, honestly?
2. Worth Or Not?
Considering all of its features, Gluconite is clearly worth it.
Like I said – you can have 2 problems solved with only one product.
Besides, its overall price is much lower than if you paid for 2 different products.
That's why I really recommend it.
If you're dealing with both diabetes and insomnia, it's everything you need.
Gluconite may not seem like the cheapest supplement out there.
But given that it's a 2-in-1 product, it's more than affordable.
So I really advise you to give it a try in this case – it's definitely not a waste of money.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Here's how I would sum up my view on Gluconite (in 3 ideas).
1. Original Formula
This supplement contains a unique mix of ingredients:
- sleep boosters
- substances that lower blood sugar
Since Gluconite works for 2 different issues, it contains some very varied ingredients.
That's what makes its composition extremely original.
In fact – it's the only supplement from the market with a similar formula.
2. Formulated As Powder
Another unique feature of Gluconite is that it's not designed as a supplement.
Instead – it comes as a powder than can be dissolved into water.
That's a major advantage for some people:
- easier to take
- no large capsules
Besides, you only need to take it once a day (before bedtime).
3. 2-In-1 Product
Gluconite may not be the strongest diabetes product or the best sleep booster.
However – it helps both conditions in a milder form.
In fact, it's the only 2-in-1 product for insomnia and diabetes.
That's why it's perfect for people suffering from both.
My Verdict – Worth Or Not?
Short answer: Yes, it is – it's a great option for someone dealing with both diabetes and insomnia:
- Excellent composition with original ingredients
- Really easy to take (powder)
- Doesn't cause any major side effects
- Reduces blood sugar
- Improves sleep quality
Now – as I said, it's not the very best diabetes or sleep supplement.
So if you're only suffering from one of these issues, I wouldn't necessarily recommend it.
It's simply not worth it completely, as a diabetes/sleep supplement alone.
But if you're dealing with both problems, it's definitely the best option out there.
So it's up to you and your own needs.