Do you dream about a day on the beach?
But maybe you're too complexed about your stretch marks.
Funny enough, they usually appear usually in areas you have to show.
But they're not a problem to be ashamed of:
- lots of people deal with them
- they may not last forever
If you're already dealing with stretch marks – here's a guide that can help you.
But if you're not, let me show you how to prevent stretch marks (in 6 simple steps).
Note: These steps are based on thorough research and personal opinion on stretch marks.
#1 – Notice Any Red Marks
If you look closely, you might have some red marks (in different areas).
If that's the case – I'm about to tell you a tip.
You can prevent stretch marks if you know the best time to act.
And here's what I mean:
- Stretch marks develop in several stages.
- Red marks are usually the initial stage.
- They appear when your skin stretches abruptly.
- In this stage, they may also be pink or purple.
- Your collagen and elastin start to break, which results in stretch marks.
- They usually appear in pregnancy, sudden weight gain/loss or genetics.
You can use sunscreen (to prevent them from turning white).
That means you have more time to treat them.
That's because sunscreen has SPF – that protects against UV rays.
Just choose a broad-spectrum sunscreen, as it blocks both UV A and B rays .
Red marks are the initial stage of stretch marks and they are easier to treat.
Don't wait for them to become white – which are harder to get rid of.
SPF keeps your marks red for longer – which means more time to treat them.
#2 – Moisturize With Oils Daily
It's great to know that there are home remedies that can help you.
Before your stretch marks appear, you can use natural ingredients to prevent them.
I'm talking about certain natural essential oils.
They can both prevent and reduce stretch marks:
- Essential oils have anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and soothing proprieties.
- They are a popular remedy against skin issues, including stretch marks.
- They are known to enhance skin collagen and elasticity.
- This makes it harder for skin to break.
- It can help reduce mild inflammation.
- Gives you an even out skin tone.
Here are some of the top choices you have:
- Almond oil 
- Argan oil
- Lavender oil
- Sandalwood oil
- Gurjun Balsam oil
If you want the best results, you can use them daily.
Just remember to dilute them with water.
Essential oils are not meant to be used in their pure form.
That especially if you have a sensitive skin or some medical conditions.
You can use natural oils to prevent and treat stretch marks.
There are certain kinds of essential oils that work bette.
Use them daily and always dilute them with water.
Just like any other skin issue, there will always be a product for stretch marks.
All of them claim to be the best – but of course, this cannot be true.
So I would recommend a high-quality product that you can surely trust.
It's called Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy and it's one of the best:
- Is a natural-based cream that reduces stretch marks.
- Can treat different causes behind your scars.
- Stimulates the natural production of collagen and elastin.
- You can expect noticeable results after even 4 weeks.
- Is backed up by professionals.
- Offers a 67-days guarantee period.
It does not stop here – as this product can treat stretch marks anywhere on your body.
This is a huge advantage, to be honest.
So I'm pretty sure you already want to try it out.
And I cannot blame you – in fact, I encourage you to give it a try.
Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy can treat (and prevent) stretch marks anywhere.
It's backed up by lots of satisfied users – including professionals.
Plus, it comes with a 67-day money-back guarantee.
#4 – Try A Sugar Scrub
If you are into home remedies, this step is a must-try.
You probably don't know it, but you can use sugar to prevent any stretch marks.
So I'm going to show you why sugar scrub is an effective stretch mark remover:
- Sugar contains glycolic acid (that enhances healthy cell production).
- Is made of tiny granules that are perfect for exfoliation.
- Removes dead skin cells.
- Acts as a natural humectant that retains skin moisture.
- This makes your skin less susceptible to stretch marks.
- Improves healing ability.
- Promotes better circulation.
Given the clear benefits, it's time to try a sugar scrub for yourself:
- Mix 1/2 C of brown sugar and water (so that they form a paste).
- Start to gently apply it in your affected areas and massage.
- Let it sit for at least 2-3 minutes.
- Thenwash it off with clean warm water.
This is just a basic homemade recipe that you can give a try.
Just make sure to use a sugar scrub twice or thrice a week.
In this way, you can see better results on your skin.
Sugar scrubs can remove dead and old skin cells.
Sugar is a perfect exfoliator, as it penetrates the skin deeper and stimulates healthy cells.
It's also a natural humectant that makes your skin less likely to get stretch marks.
#5 – Exercise Daily
There is a reason why most stretch mark treatments don't work.
That's because remedies and products are not always enough.
When it comes to prevention, you need a holistic approach as well.
This includes some lifestyle and habitual changes.
Here's why exercising can help you prevent stretch marks:
- Can lessen stretch marks gradually.
- Boosts antioxidants and better circulation.
- Has a positive effect on reducing inflammation.
But no need to worry if you are not the sporty type.
You can start slow and at your own pace.
To prevent stretch marks, you need to adapt to a healthy lifestyle.
This includes exercising daily – as it reduces stress.
It also prevents sudden weight loss/gain.
#6 – Consume More Proteins & Water
Most people forget that your skin and your diet are connected.
This is true in the case of stretch marks, as nutritional deficiencies are also a trigger.
A good diet leads to a better skin.
You also have to eat smart, as there are certain nutrients you need daily.
Here's why you need to eat more protein:
- Critical for producing healthy skin.
- Made of amino acids – that are crucial in repairing damaged skin.
- Helps with collagen production.
- Enhances your skin firmness.
- Prevents scars and stretch marks.
Now – check out why you also need to drink more water:
- Delivers the proper nutrients to your skin.
- In this way, your skin stays more intact.
- Plays a vital role in replenishing and hydrating your skin.
- Can minimize stretch marks and other fine lines.
- Your skin elasticity is also maintained.
Here are some really easy way to consume proteins and water:
- Protein (Lentils, Lean chicken meat, Firm tofu, Eggs, Low-fat yoghurt, Beef)
- Water (Aside from drinking it, you can eat water-rich fruits and vegetables)
You need to increase some nutrients, in order to prevent stretch marks.
Proteins are critical, as they keep skin elasticity and boost collagen production.
Water delivers oxygen and nutrients supply to your skin cells.
My Final Thoughts
Do you now know how to prevent stretch marks?
Make sure to put these 6 steps into practice:
- Treat red marks (if you have any).
- Use oils to moisturize daily.
- Start using Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy.
- Apply your own sugar scrub at home.
- Start to exercise every day.
- Increase your protein and water intake.
It's interesting that stretch marks tend to appear in the areas you want to show off.
But as I showed you – they can be prevented.
So make sure to follow these steps and give them some time to work.
Eventually, you will flex those sexy curves that you always dreamed about.