It’s time to review an interesting diabetes product – so is Gluco Pro Balance a scam?
Or it is actually effective? In a nutshell:
- quite pricey
- limited user reviews
- promising formula
Basically – I found some both good and bad features about it.
So let's find out if it's worth buying or not in my Gluco Pro Balance review.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Gluco Pro Balance.
Full Name: GlucoPro Balance by GlucoPro Balance
Product Type: Diabetes/Blood Sugar Supplement
Best Actual Prize: Around $69
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its official website
Designed For: Reducing blood sugar levels and improving neuropathy:
- supports metabolism
- aids weight loss
- reduces neuropathy symptoms
My Rating: 7 out of 10
Recommended?: Not quite – it's decent but there are some disadvantages about it:
- price is not worth its value
- lacks real reviews
- vague info about its sources
Instead – I advise you to try a supplement that makes the best diabetes product.
What I Liked About It
- Very easy to use (one capsule/day)
- Promising formula (on paper)
- Varied ingredients and compounds
- Available in bundles/packages
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Not available outside its website
- Some ingredients are not in their superior forms
- Pretty low doses in some compounds
- Very limited customer reviews
- Not enough info about its producer
- Vague info about some product features
#1 – How It Works & Producer
Firstly – let's discuss some details about Gluco Pro Balance:
- how it actually works
- the health issues it aids
- producer of the product
1. How It Works
I found a website connected to Gluco Pro Balance.
At first sight – it looks like a legit one (probably because it's the only one).
But if you ask me, its main info is pretty simple and basic.
The phrase that caught my eyes is “Blood Sugar & Neuropathy Support.”
Basically, Gluco Pro Balance claims to help people with both diabetes and neuropathy.
That's totally fine, because these conditions often come together.
But very few supplements can actually improve both:
- they respond best to different ingredients
- this supplement doesn't have the top compound for each problem
So its benefits are most likely rather theoretical.
Now, other promises of the product include:
- supports weight loss
- balances blood sugar levels
- promotes lipid and carbohydrate metabolism
- aids metabolic function
Now, the benefits above are surely interesting.
But if you ask me, there are some minimal chances that they're actually true.
In fact – Gluco Pro Balance seems like the kind of supplement that promises a lot, but does very little.
2. Company Behind
The product and company name are exactly the same.
Both are called GlucoPro-Balance.
Based on my research, I didn't find any solid info about this brand.
The only details I found about it are the ones from its website:
- contact number
- mailing address
Now – I also want to mention that some parts of the website are very unprofessional.
Some formats are misplaced and some links are not working.
So if you ask me, it's very questionable.
I personally doubt the credibility of this brand.
That's why I would probably not recommend its products.
#2 – Ingredients (7 out of 10)
In my view, Gluco Pro Balance has a pretty decent formula.
Here's how I would sum up its composition:
- based on minerals, vitamins and herbal compounds
- some ingredients are in their weaker versions
- there are some lower doses in a few substances
Now, some of the ingredients are a staple for diabetes supplements.
So Gluco Pro Balance seems to contain a lot of classic substances for this condition.
Most of them are available in regular diabetes supplements, which is great.
But let's take a closer look at the main ingredients inside this supplement.
1. Essential Compounds
This category includes the vitamins and minerals from Gluco Pro Balance:
- Vitamin C – helps lowers high blood sugar 
- L-Taurine – improves insulin resistance
- Biotin – regulates blood glucose 
- Vanadium – normalizes blood glucose levels
- Magnesium – lower insulin resistance 
- Zinc – lowers the risk of cardiovascular disease
- Chromium – improves insulin sensitivity for people with diabetes 
- Vitamin E – provides antioxidants to your body
- Manganese – controls the body to regulate blood sugar levels 
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – reduces symptoms of diabetic neuropathy 
If you ask me, some of these ingredients don't have the highest doses out there.
Compared to other diabetes supplements, they are on the lower side.
So their potency is surely not the best.
Don't get me wrong, the formula itself will still work.
But it's simply not as potent as other supplements from the market.
2. Herbal Ingredients
Let's take a look at the herbal side of Gluco Pro Balance:
- Banaba Leaf – has the potential to lower blood sugar levels 
- Guggul – supports weight loss and has anti-inflammatory properties
- Bitter Melon – performs like insulin to help with sugar levels 
- Licorice Root Extract – alleviates blood glucose levels
- Cassia Cinnamon Bark – improves insulin sensitivity 
- White Mulberry Leaf – decreases fasting blood sugar
- Gymnema Sylvestre Leaf – helps fight sugar cravings 
- Yarrow – supports a healthy immune system
- Juniper Berry Powder – reduces blood sugar and cholesterol 
- Cayenne Pepper – controls proper blood flow
Now – these compounds offer some great benefits for high blood sugar.
But then again, some of their doses are on the lower side.
Plus, some forms are also in their weaker versions.
For example – Cinnamon doesn't come in the purest form (Ceylon), but in the cheaper one (Cassia).
So don't expect to get the maximum benefits.
However – Gluco Pro Balance could definitely help you overall.
In summary, Gluco Pro Balance has a very promising formula.
However – don't expect it to be very potent, since some doses are lower.
But then again, you can still get benefits from its composition.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (8 out of 10)
Let's now discuss the features of Gluco Pro Balanc's capsules.
If you ask me, here's how I would list the Gluco Pro Balance's aspect:
- clear gelatin capsules
- white/beige powder
- normal-sized pills
Honestly – it looks like a very normal supplement to me.
So I don't think you would have any trouble taking it.
Now – Gluco Pro Balance has some very simple directions.
The suggested serving size is only 1 capsule per day.
There's also a tip that a person should not exceed 3 pills per day.
So the exact dosage depends on your specialist's recommendation (if there's any).
Overall – I would say that it's easy to take.
And that's a big advantage for people who already have other prescription medicines.
#4 – Results (2 out of 10)
Honestly – I was pretty excited about Gluco Pro Balance's real results.
That especially that it has a promising formula.
So I looked for its customer reviews, in order to give you some ideas about it.
Note: I only considered authentic reviews, not promotional/fake ones.
1. What People Say
After a careful research – I only found very few reviews about it.
The comments that I found are mostly from 3rd party websites.
Unfortunately – I haven't encountered a review from any marketplaces/retailers.
I say “unfortunately”, because the last ones tend to be authentic and real.
Also, there are no testimonies from its official site either.
For these reason – I will have to stick to the few reviews I found on various website.
Still, I cannot guarantee they are completely authentic.
So here are what people say about Gluco Pro Balance:
- Some said that it's a good supplement for blood sugar.
- Others mentioned that it's worth trying.
- The rest highlighted its discounted prices.
- There are also statements that it's FDA and GMP-certified.
Honestly – I'm not impressed at all with the opinions I gathered.
As I said, the reviews from marketplaces/retailers are more honest.
That's because they come from previous buyers who actually tried the product.
But in this case, the reviews I mentioned above are most likely biased:
- writers have never tried the product
- they only reviewed it for promotional reasons
- there's no personal view on the supplement
So overall – the lack of real customer reviews is a red flag for me.
That is a reason to not recommend Gluco Pro Balance.
Gluco Pro Balance lacks real customer reviews.
So that means it does not have enough proof to support its claims.
There are not enough people to prove its benefits.
So I would look for alternative that are already tested by many users.
#5 – Side Effects (4 out of 10)
As I mentioned, there are no reviews from previous buyers.
So obviously, I couldn't find any comments about its side effects.
If you ask me, it's hard to judge if Gluco Pro Balance is safe.
In fact – there are a lot of different possibilities:
- formula is very varied
- ingredients aren't very powerful
So honestly – I would rather say that it's on the safer side.
Judging after its features, it doesn't really seem like a dangerous product.
But since it has no praises from its users at this chapter, it's hard to tell for sure.
#6 – Price (3 out of 10)
Honestly – I wasn't too happy when I looked over Gluco Pro Balance's price.
It's pretty expensive for its other features.
1. The Exact Price
Gluco Pro Balance is only available on its official website, like many similar supplements.
So here are the pricing options it offers:
- Single pack costs $69
- 3 packs cost $59/each
- 6 packs cost $49/each
- Offers free shipping for all orders
For a product that doesn't have an excellent composition, it's pricey.
It's true that many other weaker products cost about the same.
But even so – there are some way better options for a lot less money.
So in my view, it's not practical to spend money on Gluco Pro Balance.
Obviously – that's totally up to you.
But honestly, there are way more affordable supplements of the same kind.
2. Competitors’ Price
If I were you, I would surely go for a much better and safer option.
My top recommendation would be Striction D:
- Striction D contains the best ingredients (in their superior forms).
- Its formula is made specially for diabetes and high blood sugar.
- Gluco Pro Balance also contains vitamins, minerals and herbs.
- The formula is pretty decent (on paper), but some doses are low.
- Striction D requires 2 pills per day.
- Meanwhile, Gluco Pro Balance recommends 1 capsule/day.
- Striction D can be bought for only $19 from its original price of $56.
- The price of Gluco Pro Balance starts at $69/bottle.
Honestly – choosing Strcition D is definitely the right move.
It's more affordable and at the same time, it has a much better composition.
So if you're looking for the best blood sugar supplement, that's what you should go for.
It has all the features that you really look for.
Overall – Gluco Pro Balance is quite expensive for its value.
There are still some questionable features about it.
So spending a lot of money on it would be impractical (in my view).
That is why I recommend you to look for some higher quality options.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Let's discuss again my important points on Gluco Pro Balance.
1. Decent Formulation
Gluco Pro Balance has the following ingredients:
- herbal compounds
- essential compounds
Honestly – it's pretty promising, but that's mostly on paper.
That's because some ingredients aren't in their best versions and certain doses are pretty low.
It can surely help, but it's not the most potent formula out there.
2. Very Few Reviews
After a careful research, I didn't find buyer reviews (on retailers).
The only comments are from biased 3rd party websites.
So I don't know if Gluco Pro Balance really works.
Honestly, the lack of real reviews is not a good sign.
That's because we should know its real effect.
However, that's not possible for this supplement.
3. Pretty Expensive
For the last part, Gluco Pro Balance is very pricey.
That especially if you consider that its effect is still questionable.
For the price of $69 per bottle, I don't think it's worth buying.
I suggest you to invest in a product that's really credible.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Not quite – I found several disadvantages:
- Unprofessional website with limited info about its producer
- No legit reviews from real users
- Some ingredients are not in their superior forms
- Can't be bought outside its official website
In my view, Gluco Pro Balance is more than a decent supplement.
But its credibility is still questionable.
So even though it has great ingredients, I'm still not that impressed.
If you ask me, I have a better alternative for you.
I'm talking about my #1 recommendation, which is called Striction D:
- Really affordable price tag
- Has excellent results in diabetes
- A lot of customers really recommend it
- Ingredients are in their superior forms
If you really analyze, Striction D is more than a practical choice.
Its formula is better and a lot of people have already tried it.
Besides, it has a really low price, so it's a good long-term investment.