It's time for my Valotin review, which is an amazing product.
Up to this point, I consider it as the best shampoo I have ever used.
There are several reasons for my pick – but let me give you just a few of them:
- helped my hair grow a lot faster
- great for strengthening hair
- extremely affordable (for its quality)
But there's a lot more you need to know about it.
So let me share my personal experience with Valotin shampoo in the lines below.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + experience with Valotin shampoo.
Full Name: Valotin Shampoo by Valotin
Product Type: Hair Shampoo
Best Actual Price: Around $30/bottle
But I will show you a trick to pay around $24/bottle (more on this below).
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its Official Website
It's not sold on any retailers or 3rd party websites – only on its official page.
But at least you're sure you're getting the original version either way.
Designed For: Growing hair faster and reducing hair fall/thinning.
It's designed as a strengthening shampoo, but it has a lot more benefits:
- improves hair growth speed rate
- decreases the amount of hair you shed daily
- nourishes dry hair
So it's great for strengthening – but it can do a lot more than that.
My Rating: 9.50 out of 10 – My top rated shampoo
Recommended?: Totally – it makes the best shampoo I know:
- great for growing hair faster and strengthening the roots
- excellent results in my case
- really affordable for what it does
Valotin is the shampoo I've been using for a while now – and I don't plan switching to anything else.
So I totally recommend giving it a try.
What I Liked About It
- Based on many botanical extracts (more than other shampoos)
- Infused with biotin and other vitamins
- Most of its active ingredients have clinical trials behind
- Really pleasant herbal scent
- Extremely effective for boosting hair growth speed
- Strengthens the roots really well and prevents against hair loss
- Excellent results in my case
- Lathers much better than other sulfate/parabens-free shampoos
- Really affordable for the quality
- High quantity per bottle (12 oz)
- One bottle is enough for more than a month
- No need to use it daily
What I Didn't Like About It
- Has only been on the market for a few years
- Only sold on the official website
- Ships in about 25 countries worldwide
#1 – My Personal Experience
I'm such a big fan of Valotin because I've seen its results on my hair.
Despite trying many other shampoos, I saw the biggest improvements from Valotin.
So let me share the story with you.
1. My Background
Shortly – I have been dealing with hair loss about half of my life:
- I have a series of hormonal imbalances
- I could mention DHT excess, NCAH and Hashimoto disease 
- additionally, I was also deficient in iron and several other nutrients
I had seen several doctors, but none of them managed to find the problem(s).
That's because my blood tests were normal and I was otherwise very healthy.
I ended up finding out the problems I had myself (after having some detailed blood tests).
Anyway, I also had some real problems with hair thinning:
- My hair would usually grow at a normal rate.
- But my ends would thin out very badly.
- I was not using any heating tools or styling it frequently.
- My roots were also very thick and healthy.
Honestly, I tried a lot of different products throughout the years.
But most of them didn't do absolutely anything.
And I'm mostly speaking of shampoos here.
Out of all the ones I tried – Valotin had by far the best effect on my hair.
2. My Valotin Results
Now, shampoos rarely have a major effect on hair loss.
That's simply because they don't treat the root cause – which is usually internal.
So don't expect a shampoo to stop any serious case of hair loss.
You need to dig deeper, so that you find the real thing causing it (there's always something).
That's I cannot say that Valotin stopped my hair loss:
- I used an internal supplement that made miracles for my hair.
- It reduced my DHT excess and increased some of the nutrients I was lacking.
- The results were visible after a few weeks.
However, my hair was still pretty brittle, weak and dry.
Folexin helped it grow faster and it stopped my hair fall, but I still needed a quality shampoo.
That's when I came across Valotin.
It's made by one of Folexin's competing brands – but its results on my hair were great:
- My hair growth speed increased even more (than with Folexin alone).
- I also noticed my hair was much softer and smoother.
- The number of hairs I was losing also decreased.
In other words – it really strengthened the roots of my hair.
Besides, it made it grow faster and shed less.
I cannot guarantee it was the shampoo alone (it might have been the effect on using Folexin for some months now).
But I tried replacing Valotin with another shampoo at one point.
And guess what?
There was a big difference in terms of strength and dryness.
That's why I will keep using Valotin and I totally recommend it.
Compared to other alternatives – it's way more affordable and its effect was also much better for me.
#2 – How It Works & Producer
Let's find out some general facts about Valotin Shampoo:
- its mechanism of action
- what hair issues it works best for
- the company behind it
1. How It Works
As I mentioned – Valotin claims to be a “strengthening shampoo”.
It doesn't promise to make miracles for your hair, as some exaggerated products do.
Instead – it focuses on its proven benefits:
- promotes healthy hair
- boosts nourishment from the inside
- promotes hair growth
Since it strengthens hair, it's really helpful for hair fall (caused by weak roots).
But if you're dealing with hair loss, make sure to associate it with a potent supplement.
That's the best way to treat your shedding from the inside.
But other than that, Valotin makes an excellent shampoo.
Besides its growth/strengthening benefits, it has some great features:
- Based on more herbal extracts (than most shampoos)
- Contains no parabens/sulfates
- Includes vitamins and essential minerals for hair
In other words – its formula is extremely natural.
That's probably the reason why it's so well-tolerated (I speak from my hair's experience here).
Other than that, Valotin does everything it claims (even more, I would say).
In terms of mechanism of action, it looks really well.
Valotin Shampoo is made by a brand with the same name (Valotin).
It's US-based and it was launched quite recently (less than 5 years).
After looking over its official website, here's what I can say about Valotin:
- Professional website with a lot of contact info available.
- Focused on haircare and hair-related products.
- Sells supplements, serums and other hair products.
Shortly – it's a brand you can definitely trust.
It has no complaints on websites like BBB, Trust Pilot or others.
Plus, most of its products come with a 30 days money back guarantee.
So there's pretty much no risk buying Valotin products.
But judging after my experience with them (I used several), you will surely love them.
#3 – Ingredients (9 out of 10)
Unlike most shampoos, Valotin gives out its entire formula in detail:
- based on several potent herbal extracts
- all of them have some hair-related studies behind
- also contains biotin
So at first sight – its composition looks amazing.
Additionally, it's also infused with several antioxidants and moisturizers.
That's why its formula is so strong and potent.
Should I also mention is completely natural and free of parabens/sulfates?
You probably figured it out by now.
Anyway, I would divide its active ingredients in 2 groups:
- Botanical Extracts
So let's take a closer look at each category.
1. Botanical Extracts
This group contains pretty much all the herbs Valotin Shampoo is based on.
As you can guess – they are the main responsible for Valotin's effect on hair.
Now, let's take a look at the most important ones:
- Chamomile Flower Extract – supports hair roots and increases growth speed. 
- Rosemary Extract – blocks DHT excess and reduces hair loss/scalp thinning. 
- Aloe Barbadensis Extract – increases blood circulation and hair growth.
- Cucumis Sativus Extract – nourishes and hydrates the hair from the inside.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract – reduces DHT excess and prevents hair loss. 
Honestly, you can't find these ingredients in too many shampoos.
Besides, their hair benefits are proven by so many articles and clinical studies.
So Valotin is surely effective with this kind of composition.
This shampoo has 2 main vitamins that stand out:
- Biotin – boosts growth rate, moisturizes hair and prevents thinning.
- Panthenol (ProVitamin B5) – stimulated hair roots and increases growth speed. 
Now, there are many other ingredients in this shampoo.
But I would only focus on these 2 vitamins – as they are by far the best.
Also, biotin can be quite dangerous in high doses.
Many hair supplements have this problem (Sugar Bear is the best example).
But Valotin Shampoo only uses it externally.
That's why you can easily combine it with a product with a normal dose of biotin.
Valotin Shampoo has an excellent combination of ingredients overall.
It contains way more botanical extracts than most shampoos.
Besides, it also has several essential nutrients for hair (like biotin).
So all in all, it has a really good formula.
I'm not surprised it's so effective for hair, judging after its composition.
#4 – Smell & Texture (10 out of 10)
Here's what you should know about Valotin Shampoo's consistency.
It's very pleasant, by the way.
I already said that Valotin's product has a herbal-based composition.
For this reason, you can pretty much guess what its scent feels like:
- natural fragrance
- fresh (herbal-like) smell
- light intensity
In other words – it's not the kind of scent that would bother anyone.
Even if you're very sensitive to fragrances, this smell will surely be okay to you.
That's because it's very light and easy to tolerate.
In terms of consistency – this shampoo is also very pleasant:
- light (almost transparent) color
- lathers normally
What I liked about this shampoo is its light consistency.
In my case, thick shampoos make my hair break and fall out (no matter if it's in a good condition).
Once I stop using that specific thick shampoos, my hair gets back to normal.
It happened to me with over 5 products (all of them were thick).
On the other hand, Valotin Shampoo is very light.
It doesn't only prevent my hair from breaking – but it also makes it very smooth.
You also need a very small amount of product in every wash.
For a shampoo free of sulfates/parabens, it lathers incredibly well.
#4 – How To Use It (10 out of 10)
There's one specific thing I absolutely love about this shampoo.
It's the fact that you don't have to use it more often than any regular shampoos.
Here's what I mean:
- There's no specific requirement about the number of times you use it per week.
- You can use it in every wash.
- All you have to do is to adapt it your own washing routine.
Now, many shampoos require you to use them a specific number of times per day.
For example, some claim to work best if used daily.
I know some people like to wash their hair everyday.
But I'm not one of them – and most people I know aren't either.
So if you tend to wash your hair every 2-3 days, having to wash it daily is terrible.
It's a waste of time, energy and trust me – it's not the best for your hair either.
So Valotin Shampoo is excellent in terms of convenience.
It works without forcing you to change your hair wash routine.
#5 – Side Effects (10 out of 10)
Considering its composition, there's no surprise that Valotin Shampoo is so well-tolerated.
It's true that it's quite a recent product.
For this reason – it has a low number of reviews overall.
But even so, I couldn't find any complaints related to its side effects:
- no complaints on its official website
- no complaints on BBB, Trust Pilot, etc.
Now, Valotin Shampoo has a very natural formula.
It's based on herbs and botanical extracts – so it has a minimal risk of irritation.
Many shampoos tend to make your scalp itchy, but that's not the case of Valotin.
It has Aloe Vera, Cucumber and other hydrating ingredients.
So in terms of side reactions, it's extremely safe and well-tolerated.
#6 – Price (10 out of 10)
Valotin is one of the most affordable high-quality shampoos I know.
Judging after its composition, I would have expected it to be a lot more expensive.
1. The Exact Price
Like I said – you can only get Valotin Shampoo on its official website.
So let's take a look at its full pricing:
- Standard bottle costs $30.95.
- Price gets much better if you buy several bottles at once.
- For 3 bottles, you get 20% off ($24.76/bottle).
Honestly – a bottle of Valotin lasted more than a month in my case.
So it's a very economical shampoo (it also comes in a pretty high quantity).
But even so, I advise you to go for the largest supply.
The price is much better in this way.
Now, you also have the chance to buy some of the Valotin sets:
- Daily Care (Shampoo + Conditioner) – $49.52
- Nourished Inside Out (Shampoo + Conditioner + Supplement) – $73.48
- Deep Conditioning (Shampoo + Conditioner + Serum) – $67.88
Obviously, these prices are much lower for larger quantities of these sets.
But if you want to give them a try, you won't be disappointed.
I used some other products from Valotin and I was very satisfied.
Getting back to the shampoo, it's more than affordable.
It costs really little for its quality (as well as for its quantity).
2. Worth Or Not?
It's definitely worth it – it has a lot of advantages:
- excellent price for its ingredients
- really high quantity (a lot more than in other shampoos)
- great results on hair
Valotin is the shampoo I've been using for a long while now.
And at this point – I really don't want to get back to something else.
So I definitely recommend you to give it a try.
Valotin is definitely worth your money.
It's really affordable and at the same time – it has a great quality.
I personally wouldn't switch to another shampoo anytime soon.
It's the best shampoo I know for hair growth, thinning and strengthening.
My Verdict – Is It Worth It?
Short answer: It's surely worth it.
It makes the best shampoo I have personally used:
- Works great for boosting hair growth rate.
- Reduces hair loss and strengthens the hair.
- One bottle is enough for more than a month.
- Really low price for its quality (and quantity).
- Doesn't irritate scalp at all (nor causes any other side reactions).
Besides, it's free of sulfates and parabens – so it's extremely natural.
But the main reason why I recommend it is because I've been using it myself.
And guess what?
It's still my #1 favorite shampoo among all the ones I have tried.
So if you want a high-quality shampoo that grows hair faster and also prevents hair fall, Valotin is your best bet.
I'm pretty sure you won't stop buying it once you give it a try!