It's time to review Tressurge (Hair Growth Serum), which is a very interesting hair product.
But does it really help with hair loss?:
- only few reviews from buyers
- some vital info is hard to find
- really expensive in reality
Does it really help with hair loss?
Well – in this review, we will find the real truth behind this product.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Tressurge.
Full Name: Tressurge Hair Growth Serum by Tressurge
Product Type: Hair Growth Serum
Best Actual Prize: Around $69/bottle
Cheapest Place To Buy: None
It's sold on several sketchy websites, but I don't recommend buying it from any.
Designed For: Supporting hair growth and stopping hair loss.
My Rating:2 out of 10
Recommended?: No – there's a high chance that it's a scam:
- very little info available about it
- a lot of sketchy websites sell it
- very biased reviews from different sites
To be honest, there are a lot of untrusted details about the product.
So if you really want to try a Minoxidil product, better go for one with a much stronger composition.
What I Liked About It
- Based on Minoxidil (an FDA-approved ingredient for hair loss)
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Overall formula is disappointing
- Very few reviews from customers
- Featured in some biased 3rd party websites
- Only available several sketchy websites
- Not sold on popular retailers (like Amazon)
- Pretty pricey for its quality and credibility
- Any info about it is hard to find
- No clear instructions
#1 – How It Works & Producer
I will mention first the basic details you should know about Tressurge:
- how it works for hair
- what hair issues it helps
- the producer behind it
1. How It Works
Firstly – I want to mention that Tressurge is an active hair growth serum.
It has several claims on different websites it's been featured on.
As I said, I couldn't find its official website (probably because it doesn't exist or it's been taken off).
For this reason, I analyzed the info I found about it on various websites.
So here are the promises that I gathered:
- stimulates new hair growth
- supports hair regrowth
- stops hair loss and repairs damaged hair
- reverses thinning process
- achieves optimal hair health
- promotes thicker, longer and stronger hair
- improves the health of hair follicles
- rejuvenates aging hair
At first look, the points above are common statements from any hair product.
But if you ask me, all of them are quite exaggerated.
That's simply because as early as now, there are some sketchy signs behind Tressurge.
I will talk more about them further on in this review.
Also – I don't consider it a top option for hair loss:
- results take several months to appear
- hair starts falling out again if you stop using it
Now – Tressurge is based on Minoxidil, which can indeed stop hair loss.
But it comes with several side effects and its results aren't permanent.
Besides, there are many other cheaper Minoxidil products on the market.
Why would you pay so much on Tressurge?
2. Company Behind
Now – Tressurge Hair Growth Serum is under the brand Tressurge.
Honestly, there are several questionable signs behind it:
- its official website can't be found
- sold by some sketchy 3rd party website
- currently unavailable on online marketplace (Amazon)
- only featured by biased 3rd party websites
If you ask me, I'm not even sure if the email featured by 3rd party websites is real.
So it's quite hard to reach out the brand, in case something goes wrong.
Overall – the credibility of the product is pretty low.
It's a major reason why I don't recommend it.
I strongly suggest that you buy from legit companies instead.
#2 – Ingredients (5 out of 10)
In this chapter, let's explain Tressurge's formula even deeper.
Basically, it has a very low number of ingredients overall:
- essential nutrients
However, it's only Minoxidil that is an active compound.
The others are mostly there for consistency and scent reasons.
Analyzing its composition – it contains 2% Minoxidil as its main active ingredient:
- It's an effective concentration for women.
- But it's too weak to be helpful for the hair loss in men.
The recommended dose for men is 5% (if you want to see some improvements).
Anything above is quite dangerous for hair health (and not only).
Also – it claims to contain a peptide complex known as Procapil and several extra ingredients.
However, there's only Minoxidil that shows up on the label under “Active Ingredients”.
So I can't really guarantee that the other compounds mentioned actually exist in the product.
Anyway – here are the ingredients present in the serum (on paper):
- Minoxidil – stimulates new hair growth and helps stop hair loss 
- Procapil – increases blood flow in the scalp
- Biotin – supports healthy nail and hair growth 
- Glycerin – provides hair conditioning properties 
- Rosmarinus officinalis – prevents dandruff and hair greying
- Equisetum arvense – inhibits the enzyme that causes hair loss 
As usual, you cannot see the doses of each ingredient.
But if you ask me, its formula looks basic at first glance.
The compounds have indeed some benefits for hair.
But there are many things that look weird about it:
- Why aren't all active ingredients listed out on the label?
- Why is there only Minoxidil?
Again – its legitimacy is very questionable, so I can't recommend it.
If you really want to use a Minoxidil-based product, it's totally fine.
Just make sure to go for one with a more complex formula, as there are plenty to choose from.
Overall – Tressurge's formula is not that impressive.
Yes, it contains some ingredients for hair growth and it helps treat hair loss.
But it does have a sketchy background.
So I strongly urge you to find a legit alternative with a better formulation.
#3 – Consistency & Dosage (3 out of 10)
Here are other features you need to know about Tressurge.
Let me describe to you this product's real texture.
Since it's based on Minoxidil, you can pretty much guess its looks:
- slightly thick consistency
- transparent light brown color
- a hint of fragrance
If you're familiar with the typical hair serum – it's not different from that.
But honestly, not all people will like putting heavy stuff on their hair.
Now – there are no clear instructions for Tressurge.
The only info I collected is listed below:
- You need to use it twice a day (for at least 4 months)
- It's not suitable if you're under 18
- You should only apply it on your scalp
Again – you need to use it for at least 4 months before you see any results.
That's pretty typical for Minoxidil – even though there are some special formulations that show results much faster.
However, I think it's very hard to use Tressurge on a daily basis.
That especially for people who are always on the go.
The only good thing I like about it is it has some warnings.
But other than that, I'm not a fan of it.
#4 – Results (2 out of 10)
As I mentioned – Tressurge doesn't have many authentic customer reviews.
So we can't really confirm if it's really effective or not.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional or fake ones.
1. What People Say
Firstly – I only found very few 5-star reviews of Tressurge on Amazon.
The rest of the comments came from biased 3rd party websites.
So if you're curious, here's what people say about it:
- Most of them said that it gave them new hair growth.
- Others mentioned that it lessened their bald spots.
- Some noticed longer and thicker hair.
- A few of them stated that it only took them a few weeks to see results.
Here are some more reviews I found:
It's quite obvious that all of the reviews and comments are biased.
That's because they all sound very promotional and similar.
If you ask me, I don't trust the things that I read.
Just remember the fact that Tressurge itself has some very sketchy features.
Now – if we based it on paper, it can help with hair growth (formula-wise).
But since we don't have a lot of legit reviews from people who tried, I doubt it's as amazing as it claims.
To sum it up, Tressurge's benefits are questionable.
There are not a lot of authentic reviews to prove them.
Also – the ones I read sound very biased and promotional, so I don't trust them.
If I were you, I would go for an alternative that is really effective.
#5 – Side Effects (5 out of 10)
Again – there are very limited user reviews for Tressurge.
So I didn't find any complaints about its side effects.
But this doesn't mean that it's safe to use – not at all.
In fact, Minoxidil itself causes some regular side reactions:
- flaking and dry scalp
- local inflammation and redness
Now – some people tolerate it better, while others tolerate it less.
So you can't really tell how you're going to react beforehand.
But considering Tressurge's questionable features, I would surely not go for it.
I'm quite reluctant about Minoxidil itself – not to mention a sketchy brand like this one.
You can try some safer Minoxidil alternatives, as there are some available.
#6 – Price (2 out of 10)
If you ask me, Tressurge is quite expensive for its value.
Let me give you more explanation about its price below.
1. The Exact Price
Unfortunately – Tressurge is not available on Amazon.
There could be a major reason why it's no longer sold there (anymore).
At this point, it's only available on several sketchy websites (that lead to some error pages).
I finally managed to reach one of its sales pages.
So here are its pricing options:
- One bottle costs $69
- Three bottles cost $59 each
- Six bottles cost $49 each
It was also mentioned that one bottle is enough for a month, as usual.
Honestly – it's very expensive for a hair serum.
So even if it turned out to be a good product, I wouldn't spend that much money on it.
Since it's so questionable, it's totally not worth it.
So buying Tressurge is not a smart move at all (in my view).
2. Competitors’ Price
With that, let me give you an alternative that's more worth it.
It's called Happy Head – my #1 recommended hair treatment:
- Happy Head contains a potent percentage of Minoxidil for men and women.
- It also has a topical Finasteride which can further promote hair regrowth.
- Tressurge is a hair growth serum with Minoxidil as its main ingredient.
- It says to stimulate new hair growth and treat hair loss but only on paper.
- One bottle of Happy Head is $79 which will last you a month.
- A 50% discount will be given on the first month of purchase.
- Tressurge's legit website and price are hard to find.
- But some 3rd party websites mentioned it costs $69 per bottle.
Honestly – it's quite clear that Happy Head is a better choice than Tressurge.
Firstly because it's a legit product with no sketchy signs.
Also, it's easier to use and the formula is way superior.
Although it might look expensive at first, the product quality is top-notch.
So for its price, it's surely an investment you need to consider.
Overall – Tressurge's price can only be found on biased 3rd party websites.
Its official website is hard to find, so you can't really buy directly from it.
Also – if the rumors about the pricing are true, then it's surely not worth it.
Better go for a legit and credible alternative with a much better composition.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Here are my summarized views on Tressurge features.
Tressurge contains 2% Minoxidil as its active ingredient.
It's helpful for new regrowth and stops hair loss.
On paper, this percentage is effective for women (but it's quite weak for men).
Now – this serum claims to be effective for both genders.
But judging after its formula, I doubt this is the case.
2. Limited Buyer Reviews
Honestly – I don't really trust Tressurge.
There are not a lot of authentic reviews from people who tried it.
Also, almost all of its comments sound very biased/promotional.
So all of its promises are on paper only.
3. Quite Pricey For Its Value
Lastly – the official pricing of Tressurge is not available.
Also, its official website is quite hard to find.
So I only managed to find info on some 3rd party websites.
Now – the said price of one bottle is $69.
In my view, it's very expensive for what it can do.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: No – I found a lot of questionable signs about it:
- A lot of its important details are missing
- Very expensive for its real value
- Currently unavailable on any online marketplace
- Sold by several sketchy websites
- Doesn't have any real customer reviews
- There's a high chance that its formula is only decent on paper
- Instructions are not clear
In my view, Tressurge looks like a typical Minoxidil serum.
But it has a lot of questionable signs.
Also – considering its current price, it's really expensive.
There's no point in buying it at all (in my view).
So if you're really looking for a real hair product, it's not Tressurge.
Now – I have a way better alternative for treating hair loss and promoting hair growth.
I strongly suggest that you try Happy Head – my #1 recommended hair treatment:
- Comes with major hair growth ingredients (Minoxidil and Finasteride)
- Really proven to promote hair regrowth and prevents hair loss
- Safe to use and has no alarming side effects
- Formula is customized based on your hair needs
Actually, I don't see any reason to compare both products.
Simply because Happy Head is obviously the best choice.
Again – it has way superior features and it's 100% legit.
It's really a good investment, especially if you consider its price.
Surely – it will answer all your major hair problems without breaking the bank.