It’s time to review StriVectin Neck Cream – which looks like a very promising product.
Currently – it’s one of the most popular anti-aging creams in the market.
But are there any chances that it’s a scam? There could be:
- not affordable
- will require you to buy more
- ingredients are not the strongest
So what’s the truth behind this cream?
I tried to dig deep into details to give you the real facts about it.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on StriVectin Neck Cream.
Full Name: TL Advanced Tightening Neck Cream PLUS by StriVectin
Product Type: Anti-Aging Cream
Best Actual Prize: Around $72
Cheapest Place To Buy: Amazon
Designed For: Tightening the skin– it claims to:
- lift the skin
- smooth visible necklines and sagging
- help even out skin tone
My Rating: 8 out of 10
Recommended?: Not really. I don't consider it a bad product, but it has some disadvantages:
- Way too expensive
- Small quantity
- May cause skin irritations
I personally recommend a way better anti-aging cream instead.
What I Liked About It
- Good combination of ingredients
- Contains a patented technology
- Decent formula overall
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Way too expensive for its quantity
- Made only for the neck area
- Might be too strong for the skin
- Causes skin irritation
StriVectin Neck Cream In A Nutshell
StriVectin Neck Cream is a good product when it comes to neck tightening.
However – in my own opinion, it’s definitely not the very best.
There's no doubt that it has some positive reviews from people who used it.
But we also need to consider the negative opinions (in order to be fair).
That's because, in reality, not all people are amazed by this product.
It might be effective but it's not enough to make a good option:
- Very expensive for a cream
- Only benefits the neck area
- Doesn't reduce face wrinkles
- Comes in small quantity
Now – StriVectin also comes in a eye version (cream), as well as in an eye concentrate form.
However, each of those cost about the same as the neck version.
So you would have to combine them in order to get some results for the entire face.
And this means almost $200/month, which I definitely don't advise you to pay.
It’s surely not bad, it’s just that there are better alternatives out there.
#1 – Claims & Producer
Here's what you should know about this product first of all:
- who is the producer behind
- how it works
- which skin problem it improves
This product states to be the “#1 Selling Cream Exclusively for the Neck & Décolleté.”
Plus – it also claims to give a lift and reverse the effect of gravity.
According to its website, this is what it means:
- tightens and firms the neck
- smooths the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- strengthens skin barrier
If you asked any skin experts, they would say that there is no exercise for the skin.
So in order to fully remove skin sagging especially in the neck area – topical treatment is not enough.
You need to undergo surgical procedures to achieve the result you want.
That's why I consider StriVectin's claims quite questionable.
So at this point, I don't see it as an exceptional product.
2. Company Behind
The company behind this cream is StriVectin:
- the brand is quite reputable
- its products are featured on different websites
- the products range from face care to body care
StriVectin seems like an authentic brand and I’m pretty sure that it’s not a scam.
However – I don't consider all of its products amazing.
Some might just be overhyped – but I would still say it’s safe to buy from this brand.
#2 – Formula (8.50 out of 10)
When it comes to this cream's ingredients, you will see a lot of components present.
Some ingredients are original and some are common in anti-aging creams:
- 2 brand exclusive substances (NIA-114™ and Gravitite-CF Lifting Complex™)
- formula has several herbal extracts
- also contains popular skin care ingredients
Let’s take a closer look at its major compositions – starting from the top ingredient:
This is their original ingredient – which means you can only find it in this brand's products.
Now – this substance is an optimized form of Niacin (Vitamin B3).
Its patented technology proves that it has clinical evidence behind it (when it comes to anti-aging).
Here are some advantages of NIA-114™:
- retains moisture
- keeps skin barrier strong
- lightens dark spots 
Also – sun damage is one of the most common problems that our skin encounters.
This ingredient will help the skin recover from the effects of UV rays.
2. Major Ingredients
These components also play some key roles in this product:
- Hyaluronic Acid – keeps skin hydrated
- Gravitite-CF Lifting Complex™ – helps rebuild the elastin fiber architecture
- Peptides – reduces wrinkles
- Ceramide Blend – locks moisture into the skin 
Just like when it comes to face, neck skin is also delicate and prone to show aging signs.
These ingredients can help lessen skin aging issues.
3. Herbal Extracts
These are the herbal extracts present in this cream:
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract
- Cyathea Cumingii Leaf Extract
- Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract
- Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract
- Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract
- Nannochloropsis Oculata Extract
- Althaea Officinalis Root Extract
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract
Now – there are several main purposes of incorporating them in this product:
- provide antioxidants 
- repair skin barrier
- heal skin damages
Obviously – including herbal extracts is quite common for skin care products.
Based on the list of its ingredients – StriVectin Neck Cream has a good formula:
- contains patented (original) ingredients that are brand
- has herbal extracts and other common anti-aging ingredients
The Gravitite-CF Lifting Complex™ and NIA-114™ are probably the highlights of this cream.
However – it would have been much better if it was formulated for the entire face.
It might have a good formula, that's for sure.
But there are better options out there that can work for both neck and face.
#3 – Consistency & Dosage (8 out of 10)
Here are some facts about this product's texture.
StriVectin Neck Cream has the texture of a cream:
- slightly thick
- lightly scent
- pale beige in color
It might take a little time to be absorbed by the skin (because it's quite thick).
Plus, you will definitely need to use a lot more than usual – since it is formulated for the whole neck area.
Here’s how you should use this cream – according to its instructions:
- Apply it to clean skin.
- Apply a thin layer around the neck and jawline.
- Massage in an upward motion.
- Use it daily during morning and night.
To avoid worsening the skin sagging, the product should be massaged in an upward motion.
This will help by not adding more pressure (that can cause additional fine lines and wrinkles).
It's also recommended to use it twice daily (morning and night).
#4 – Results (7 out of 10)
To know how a product works, you should analyze its customers’ opinions.
And that's exactly what I did in order to avoid giving you a biased view.
I checked out StriVectin Neck Cream’s reviews on Amazon because those are known to be legit.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional or fake ones.
1. Positive Opinions
I don't really rely much on customers' ratings from official websites.
As expected, this cream got 5/5 stars (which seems very biased).
So in order to see the real opinions of people who actually tried it, I checked out Amazon.
Here’s what most satisfied users say about it:
- Some people say that it improves their skin texture.
- Others stated that it reduces their wrinkles.
- A few people commented that it tightens their skin around the neck.
Overall – only 60% of all ratings gave it 5 stars.
So reading the reviews from these people, I would say that this is not a scam.
2. Negative Opinions
I looked into the comments of those people who gave StriVectin Neck Cream only 1 star:
- Some people experienced skin rashes.
- Others stated that they noticed red bumps after using it.
- A few commented that they felt a burning sensation.
- Some directly said that they don't see any effects.
So it's quite obvious that there were lots of unsatisfied users as well.
Overall – StriVectin's cream has a mixed feedback.
The positive reviews from people who tried it made me say that this product works.
However – it could have been a lot better if it is made for both the face and the neck.
This product is not bad but there are better options out there.
#5 – Side Effects (7 out of 10)
StriVectin Neck Cream has some complaints but none of them are too dramatic.
Some users complained about:
- Skin Rashes
- Red bumps
- Burning sensation
These side effects are pretty common and can be experienced by anyone who is allergic to a certain ingredient.
Skin rashes and the formation of red bumps felt by some will probably not happen to everyone.
So overall – it’s pretty safe to buy this product.
#6 – Price (4 out of 10)
Considering its composition – StriVectin Neck Cream is even more expensive than it seems.
So I don't really consider it such a good choice.
1. The Exact Price
You can buy this product from:
- Its official website (full price)
- Amazon (discounted)
Here are the 3 options for the package size and their prices:
- 0.25 fl. costs $15
- 1.7 fl. costs $71.25
- 3.4 fl. costs $139
Other Amazon perks include:
- Discounts upon monthly subscription
- Free Return
- Free Shipping (with Amazon Prime)
As you might have noticed – this cream's price is way too expensive (for a product of its kind).
The area of coverage is larger, meaning you need to use more than usual.
So you're going to need a pretty large quantity in a month.
But overall – I don't consider this is a good deal.
2. Competitors’ Price
I only want to compare this product with the #1 anti-aging product I know.
I am talking about Kollagen Intensiv:
- Kollagen Intensiv has the best composition from this category.
- StriVectin Neck Cream has a decent formula too.
- Kollagen Intensiv costs around $60 (standard price).
- But you can also get it for about $36 (in the best case).
- On the other hand, StriVectin Neck Cream is very expensive.
- You might need to buy the biggest one to make it last a month.
Compared to StriVectin Neck Cream – Kollagen Intensiv is a clearly better.
It's cheaper and it covers not only the neck – but also the entire face.
So it’s a much better deal overall, in my opinion.
Honestly – StriVectin Neck Cream is one of the priciest creams from the market.
It is also one of the most popular, but I still don't find it very worth it.
The main reason is that this product only targets the neck.
It might have been better if it also included the face.
Still – there is a much better alternative out there.
#7 – StriVectin Neck Cream In 3 Ideas
Here’s how I would sum up my opinion on this product.
1. Good Formula
There's no doubt that this cream’s composition is amazing:
- has strong anti-aging ingredients
- contains original components (NIA-114™ and Gravitite-CF Lifting Complex™)
- incorporates herbal extracts
Overall – the formula makes it a potent product.
2. Short-Term Effect
As I mentioned, the effect of this product can be short-term only.
That's because in order to fully achieve a tight and firm neck, you need to undergo surgery.
Plus – if you start seeing an improvement from this cream, wrinkles and sagging will tend to return once you stop using it.
It can give positive results – but do not expect too much.
3. Very Expensive
Compared to other anti-aging creams, this cream is too expensive:
- 1 jar costs around $71.25
- needs to be applied twice daily
Knowing the amount of the product and the area where it needs to be applied – you need to buy the biggest jar.
That's why I think there are better alternatives out there, honestly.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Not quite.
This product is definitely not a scam – but there are reasons to think twice about it:
- Made only for the neck area
- Very expensive for its quantity
- Will require you to buy another product (for the face area)
- You may need to buy the biggest size
As I said – I don’t consider StriVectin Neck Cream a scam.
But there are better products in the market that can benefit you more.
And I'm talking about Kollagen Intensiv:
- Best anti-aging formula
- Original composition (with backed-up ingredients)
- A bottle can last a lot longer than in most products
- Covers both the face and neck area
Considering the quantity and the areas you can use it, it's much better.
That's because you no longer need to buy two separate products (for the face and neck).
Not to mention that it's cheaper than StriVectin's option.
So if you want to make the most of your money, better go for this product.
That's what I would do, at least.
1 – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-12100180/
2 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/-PMC5849435/