It’s time to review StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate – which is said to be formulated for wrinkles.
Are there any chances that it’s a scam?:
- doesn't cover the whole face
- causes common side effects
- has a high price tag
So what’s the truth behind StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate?
To give you the real facts about this product, I analyzed it in detail.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate.
Full Name: Intensive Eye Concentrate by StriVectin
Product Type: Anti-Aging Cream
Best Actual Prize: Around $51.75
Cheapest Place To Buy: Amazon
Designed For: Reducing wrinkles– it claims to:
- brightens under-eye area
- diminishes signs of fatigue
- reduces under-eye lines
My Rating: 8 out of 10
Recommended?: Not really. It’s not a bad product, but it has some downsides:
- Not effective for the entire face
- May cause side effects
- Very expensive for its quantity
I personally recommend a different anti-aging product with a much better composition.
What I Liked About It
- Uses a patented technology
- Has some high-quality ingredients
- Works well for the targeted area
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Made only for the eye area
- Will not benefit the whole face
- Very expensive for its quantity
- Causes side effects (skin and eye irritation)
#1 – Claims & Producer
Here's what you should know about this product first of all:
- which skin problem it targets
- how exactly it works
- who is the producer behind
This claims to “visibly reduces the look of all types of lines around the eyes in just 1 week.”
What does it mean? According to its website:
- lessen appearance of under-eye circles
- reduce the look of wrinkles and puffiness
- brighten the eye area
Also – this cream claims to diminish signs of screen fatigue.
Usually, it takes only 1 week to see changes when treating under-eye problems.
But we still need to find out if this claim is true or questionable.
And if it really delivers the benefits it stated to give.
At this point, I still don’t consider it an exceptional product.
2. Company Behind
The producer behind this cream is StriVectin:
- its products are designed for face, lips, eyes, neck, hand and body
- products have different textures (cream, serum, mask, scrub, etc.)
- it has an official website
This brand is quite popular and some of its products are featured on different websites.
In that case, I would say it’s safe to buy from it.
#2 – Formula (8.50 out of 10)
You will see a lot of things going on when it comes to this cream's ingredients.
Some ingredients are uncommon and others can be found on most anti-aging creams:
- there's one patented ingredient (NIA-114™)
- contains herbal extracts
- has interesting formula overall
Even so – this cream lacks classic anti-aging ingredients like Retinol, Collagen, etc.
Let’s take a closer look at its major compositions – starting from the top ingredient:
This is their original ingredient among all listed.
It's their propriety and optimized form of Niacin (Vitamin B3).
Which has clinical evidence behind it when it comes to reducing wrinkles.
Here are some helpful benefits of NIA-114™:
- strengthens skin barrier 
- supercharges the performance of other ingredients
- inhibits water loss
One major problem that can be found on skin is sun damage.
This component will help the skin to recover and reduce the effects of UV rays.
2. Major Ingredients
These components also play major roles in this product:
- Resveratrol – delivers superior antioxidants
- Encapsulated Caffeine – counters under-eye puffiness
- Marine Extract – diminishes the look of fine lines 
There are various factors that can lead to problematic under-eye.
And these ingredients will help to lessen under-eye issues.
3. Additional Ingredients
These are some of the other additional ingredients present in the cream:
- Squalene- fights skin damage and free radicals 
- Hyaluronic acid – keeps skin hydrated
- Titanium Dioxide – protects skin from UV rays
If you'll notice, these ingredients are pretty common for a skin care product.
Overall – StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate has a good formula:
- contains clinically proven patented compound
- has herbal extracts and other common ingredients for wrinkles
NIA-114™ is probably the very best ingredient it has.
But this product does not target the problems in the whole face.
It has a good formula but there are better alternatives out there that can cater to the whole face.
#3 – Consistency & Dosage (8 out of 10)
Here's how this product looks and feels like.
1. The Consistency
First of all, Intensive Eye Concentrate has a classic cream texture:
- creamy but light
- pale pink in color
- light scent
The cream is easy to apply and sinks on the skin quickly.
Since it is made for the under-eye area, a little product goes a long way.
Just like any cream product, it is obviously meant to be applied topically.
2. The Dosage
According to its instructions – here’s how you should use this cream:
- Apply it on clean skin.
- Dispense an apple seed-sized amount of product on your finger.
- Distribute small dots under the eye and around it.
- Gently tap the product into the skin until completely absorbed.
It has simple instructions on how to apply the product.
The tapping motion is advised instead of wiping it aggressively.
This is to avoid adding pressure that may cause more wrinkles.
To get the best effect of it, you should use it twice daily.
#4 – Results (7 out of 10)
If you want to know how this product work, you should analyze other customers’ opinions.
And that's exactly what I did in order to avoid giving you an unbiased view.
I checked out StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate’s reviews on Amazon, as those are known to be legit.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional or fake ones.
1. Positive Opinions
StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate has some customer reviews in 2 different places:
- Official website
The customers' ratings are 5/5 stars based on its official website.
On the other hand – it got 4.4/5 stars on Amazon.
Let's take a look at the reviews of people who gave it 5 stars on Amazon:.
According to most users – here’s how this product works:
- Decreases the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Gets absorbed quickly
- Goes on smoothly
- Gives great results in few days
Basically, a lot of customers are satisfied with this product.
Since 71% of all ratings gave it 5 stars.
It's surely not a scam given the effect on people.
2. Negative Opinions
As you might expect, StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate has some complaints as well:
- Burning sensation
- Skin and eye irritation
- Cream is separating from its oil
- No difference on target area
As I said – these reviews are from Amazon which made it extremely real.
Overall, this product has mostly positive reviews:
- Many users are satisfied
- Some had a hard time seeing an improvement
Considering the reviews of people who actually tried it, I must say that this product works.
However – it is only directed to benefit the under-eye area and not the whole face.
It’s surely not bad, it’s just that there are better alternatives out there.
#5 – Side Effects (7 out of 10)
StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate doesn’t seem to have too many complaints.
Some users complained about:
- Skin itchiness
- Eye irritation
- Burning sensation
I would say that these side effects are pretty common and can be found in almost all beauty products.
Itchiness and burning sensation felt by some are probably isolated cases only.
But none of these complaints are very dramatic.
It’s quite safe overall – so I have a pretty good opinion on this cream.
#6 – Price (4 out of 10)
Given its effects and composition – StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate is way too expensive.
So I don't really consider it a good choice.
1. The Exact Price
You can purchase the product from:
- StriVectin's official website
You will only have 1 option for the package size – 1 fl. oz.
In terms of the actual price, you can buy it cheaper on their Amazon Store.
Let’s check out Amazon first:
- 1 tube costs $51.75
- Offers Free Return
- Offers Free Delivery on given dates
For their official website, here are the pricing options:
- 1 tube costs $69
- Offers Auto-Delivery every 2 months with 10% Off discount
- Offers pay in 4 installments
If you will notice – the price is cheaper on Amazon.
The pricing of this cream is more on the high-end given its quantity.
We mentioned the quantity because one full size doesn't always last a month.
Overall – this is not a good deal given that there are better alternatives.
2. Competitors’ Price
I only want to compare this product with the #1 anti-aging product I know.
I am talking about Kollagen Intensiv:
- In terms of ingredients, Kollagen Intensiv has one of the best compositions from the market.
- Intensive Eye Concentrate has a good formula too.
- Kollagen Intensiv costs about $60 normally.
- However, you can get it for about $36 (with a special strategy).
- Still, one bottle can last even 6 weeks.
- On the other hand, Intensive Eye Concentrate is very expensive.
Basically, between these 2 – Kollagen Intensiv is clearly the superior product.
It has the best composition – which is very important when it comes to wrinkles and dry skin.
Plus, if you analyze its quality/price, it's cheaper.
So it remains a much better pick, in my view.
In terms of price, StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate is not really worth it.
Given that it only targets the under-eye instead of the whole face.
I’m not saying that it’s a bad product at all but consider its quantity, it's too expensive.
There is a much better alternative on the market that is a lot more worth it.
#7 – Intensive Eye Concentrate In 3 Ideas
Here’s how I would sum up my opinion on this product.
1. Good Formula
To be honest, this cream’s composition is amazing:
- uses patented technology (NIA-114™)
- has major ingredients for wrinkles
- contains herbal extracts
So its overall formula makes it a potent product.
2. Fast Effect
You will have to apply this product once or twice a day just like any facial cream.
This product is absorbed by the skin quickly making it non-greasy or oily.
Normally – it usually takes 3-7 days to see changes when treating under-eye problems.
And 3-4 months to experience a reduction in the appearance of wrinkles.
StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate can give positive results in 1 week making it effective.
3. Super Expensive
If you are going to compare it to other anti-aging creams, this cream is super expensive.
- 1 tube (1 fl.) costs around $51.75
- Needs to be applied twice daily
Given the amount of the product – you might need to buy 2-3 tubes in one month.
That's why I think there are better alternatives out there, in my view.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Not quite.
This product is not a scam – but there are reasons to think twice about it:
- Better only for under-eyes not for the whole face
- Very expensive for the amount you will get
- A tube doesn't always last a full month
As I said – I don’t consider StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate a scam.
Still – there is a far better product for anti-aging.
And I'm talking about a cream called Kollagen Intensiv:
- Has the very best anti-aging formula
- Its composition is original (with a study behind)
- A bottle lasts longer than most products, due to its thicker texture
- It's designed for the whole face (not only for under-eye area)
Given its overall features – Kollagen Intensiv tends to work much better.
So if you want to make the most of your money, better go for this product instead.
It's simply a much better choice overall.