It’s time to review Somnapure Sleep Aid – a very promising sleep supplement.
However, is it really a really decent product?
And are its side effects real?
- affordable price
- good ingredients
- does cause some side effects
Well – so far, so good!
But let's check out the real deal behind it to see how it actually works.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Somnapure Sleep Aid.
Full Name: Somnapure by Force Factor
Product Type: Sleep Supplement
Best Actual Prize: Starts at $11.88 (for a 15 days supply)
Cheapest Place To Buy: Amazon
Designed For: Promoting a sound and healthy sleep:
- supports longer sleep
- helps to fall asleep faster
- refreshes the feeling (morning)
My Rating: 7 out of 10
Recommended?: Yes and no – it's a nice supplement but it has some red flags:
- can be harsh for some people
- might trigger side effects
- tends to work slow
If you're looking for an alternative, try the best sleep supplement I know instead.
What I Liked About It
- Reputable producer behind
- Promising formula and ingredients
- Really affordable price tag
- A lot of authentic reviews available
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Tends to work pretty slow (for some)
- Can cause adverse effects
- Pills are pretty hard to swallow
#1 – Claims & Producer
Here are some details you should know about Somnapure:
- how it works
- what health issues it improves
- the company behind
Firstly – Somnapure has a very short and brief description.
It claims to be a “non-habit-forming sleep aid with key natural ingredients.”
So if you're curious about its benefits, here are some of them:
- improves mood and memory
- helps to fall asleep quickly
- supports longer and better sleep
- rejuvenates the body while sleeping
As I said – Somnapure Sleep Aid has 4 different versions:
- Melatonin + Natural Botanicals
- Gummies Drug-Free Sleep Aid
- Time Release Drug-Free Sleep Aid
- Clinical Strength Nighttime Sleep Aid
But I chose to focus on the first one in this review (it's the most popular).
If you ask me, it looks very promising and really made to aid sleep.
Other than that, I haven't seen any details related to its composition.
So let's find out if it really lives up to its promises.
2. Company Behind
Somnapure Sleep Aid comes from a company called Force Factor.
Fortunately – it has its own professional website, so I can read more about it.
So far – here are the things I found out about the brand:
- offers supplements for heart, immune, brain and sleep
- other products are for prostate, men and sexual health
- also sells boosters for testosterone, muscles, weight loss and probiotics
- contact info includes phones numbers for US, Canada and Australia
Now – I haven't seen any info about their email and mailing address.
But I think you can get them after calling their customer support or hotlines.
Overall – I would say that it's safe to buy from the company.
It has a lot of authentic reviews stating that people got their orders, so it's not a scam.
#2 – Ingredients (8 out of 10)
Honestly – Somnapure Sleep Aid has some promising ingredients.
Compared to others products of its kind, you can expect more from it.
But I noticed that some of its ingredients have some slightly lower doses.
Don't get me wrong – it's still amazing and will still work for some people.
But despite being good, its formula isn't the best out there:
- varied ingredients
- some doses could be higher
Now – let's take a closer look at the benefits of Somnapure's ingredients:
- Calcium – optimizes the effects of melatonin 
- Valerian Extract – improves sound sleep 
- Lemon Balm Extract – eases insomnia and sleep issues 
- Passion Flower Extract – boosts brain function
- L-Theanine – helps people to sleep easily 
- Hops Extract – reduces anxiety and insomnia
- Chamomile Extract – induces sleep and relaxes the body 
- Melatonin – regulates the body's body clock
If you ask me, these compounds are very helpful in terms of achieving good sleep.
But as I said – the doses can be low if you're dealing with severe insomnia.
So overall, it's pretty good – but not the very best one.
To summarize, Somnapure is has a decent formula.
But its effect depends a lot on the intensity of your sleep problems.
For this reason, it can sometimes be too weak/sedative.
It's not my personal favourite, but overall, you can rely on it.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (6.5 out of 10)
Let me give you a few important details about Somnapure's features.
Here's how I would briefly describe the look of the supplement:
- formulated as caplets
- slightly bigger than the average size
- cream or beige pills
If you ask me, the pills are quite hard to swallow – because of their size.
So this is something you need to keep in mind, if you are planning to buy the product.
Now – the usage instructions are quite clear.
It recommends taking 2 pills per day, 30 minutes to 1 hour before bedtime.
Honestly – taking 2 caplets is not that hard.
But if you consider their size, I would say one is hard enough.
So even though the number of the pills is ideal, their size is not.
Overall – try to look for alternatives that have smaller pill sizes, if this is a problem for you.
#4 – Results (6 out of 10)
Some products have customer reviews on their own websites.
But I don't really rely on them, since they have a high tendency of being biased.
So I always check for honest comments from online marketplaces.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional or fake ones.
1. Positive Opinions
Now – I found out a lot of authentic comments about this product on Amazon.
So here are the thoughts of people who liked Somnapure:
- Most of the customers noticed its effects on insomnia.
- Others said that it helped them sleep so peacefully.
- Some mentioned that they felt sleepy as fast as 30 minutes.
- The rest like that it's natural and it really works.
Somnapure Sleep Aid has an overall rating of 4.2/5 stars.
It's obvious that a lot of previous and current customers love it.
But honestly – I noticed some of the comments are quite over-the-top.
This mean they sound very promotional, hard to believe and not realistic.
But obviously, it's up to you to decide.
2. Negative Opinions
Meanwhile – here are the complaints of other buyers about Somnapure:
- A lot of customers didn't like the adverse reactions they felt.
- Some said that the caplets are difficult to swallow.
- Others also mentioned that it doesn't smell nice.
- There are a few people who said that it doesn't really work.
If you ask me, the most common complaint are the side effects.
But I will give you more details on these adverse reactions in the next chapter.
Now, Somnapure does have a lot of negative reviews – which is somehow normal.
But I would say that it didn't work for a high per cent of people.
That's why I don't trust its effect completely.
Overall – Somnapure looks effective for most of the customers.
But it also caused side reactions (and no improvement) in others.
So its user opinions are quite mixed up.
That's why I personally prefer another alternative with some better results.
#5 – Side Effects (4 out of 10)
As I mentioned, Somnapure Sleep Aid received a type of major complaints.
They are related to the side effects experienced by other customers.
So if you're curious, here are the adverse reactions mentioned:
- heart palpitations
- heartburn and chest pain
- high blood pressure
- nausea and headache
- migraine and drowsiness
- sleepless nights
- allergic reactions
Now – these issues are possible in many cases.
But they won't appear all together (nor to the same user).
Even so, Somnapure does have a lot of complaints at this chapter (and a lot of different side effects).
That's why I don't consider it the safest product out there.
However – in my opinion, I recommend you to look for other alternatives.
I'm talking about products that are safer to use every day.
#6 – Price (8 out of 10)
Honestly – Somnapure has an affordable price.
So if you're on a budget, you might want it to be part of your list.
1. The Exact Price
Again – Somnapure Sleep Aid is available on its official website.
But you can find a lot of bundles and better offers on Amazon:
- Standard Pack (60 Count) costs $13.99
- 30 Count (Pack of 1) costs $11.88
- Pack of 3 (30 Count) costs $35.83
- 60 Count (Pack of 2) costs $44.99
- Pack of 3 (60 Count) costs $66.72
- 120 Count (2-Pack) costs $50.56
Now, these package options may have confused you a bit.
So let me explain:
- a 30 count lasts for 15 days
- a 60 count lasts for 30 days
- that's because you need 2 pills/day
- you can also buy 2-3 packs at once (of either 30 or 60 cont)
Again – the prescribed dose is 2 tablets per day.
The cheapest pack ($11.88) has 30 tablets only, which last for 15 days.
But if you are looking for a month's supply, you need to buy the standard one ($13.99) instead.
Now, if you're on a tight budget – it is a good option, because it has a lot of pricing options.
But all in all, I cannot say I'm its biggest fan.
2. Competitors’ Price
If you're looking for a quality option, try my #1 recommended sleep supplement.
I'm talking about a product called Sleep Support Plus:
- Sleep Support Plus has a mix of unique and clinically tested ingredients.
- It's a supplement that is really made to aid and promote sleep.
- Somnapure has some promising ingredients for sleep as well.
- Sleep Support Plus requires 2 capsules daily for the best effect.
- On the other hand, Somnapure needs 2 tablets/day.
- Sleep Support Plus can be bought for only $19 (the original price is $28).
- The price of Somnapure starts at $11.88 (15 days supply).
Both products are very effective in terms of sleep problems.
But in my honest opinion, Sleep Support Plus is superior in more aspects.
It has a better formula, a unique mechanism of action and it doesn't sedate you.
Most sleep supplements work by sedating its users, that's why Sleep Support Plus has a huge advantage.
Not to mention that it's a bit cheaper (if you go for the largest supply).
So it remains as the best investment for your money, in my view.
In summary – Somnapure ‘s price leans on the more affordable side.
But I urge you to check its other aspects (not only its price) before buying it.
Overall – it's a promising product, but there are still way better options out there.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Here's how I would summarize my view on Somnapure.
1. Decent Ingredients
Honestly – Somnapure Sleep Aid has a very promising formula.
- herbal ingredients
- key compounds for promoting good sleep
But just like any supplement, it can work for some people and fail for others.
So I think it's better to assess your needs first before buying it.
2. Many Side Effects
Ideally – Somnapure Sleep Aid should work for sleep.
However, some customers experienced the opposite effects and even worse.
- a lot of digestive issues
- some ended up being exhausted
Again – those issues don't appear in all users.
But Somnapure seems to be causing them in a higher rate than most users.
3. Good Price
Lastly – Somnapure has an affordable pricing:
If you follow the recommended 2 tablets per day, you need to get the 60 counts.
So the standard price for a month's supply is only around $13.99.
Overall – it's a good deal if it works for you.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Yes and No – if you're on a budget, you can consider it.
But there are some red flags about it:
- Doesn't always work very well
- Its pills are large and hard to swallow
- Causes adverse reactions in some cases
Again – the side effects aren't some isolated cases (as in most sleep products).
Still, I'm not saying that it's a bad product.
In fact – in my view, it's a good option for people who are on a budget.
But if you don't want to take a risk, I have an excellent alternative for you.
So what do I recommend instead?
You can try the sleep supplement called Sleep Support Plus:
- Made for insomnia and sleep problems
- Has a unique and original mix of ingredients
- Excellent mechanism of action
- Less chances of causing side effects
- Really affordable
So if you're really looking for a good investment of your money, get Sleep Support Plus.
It has some superior features that can really treat your sleep problems.