It’s time to review Peptiva Sleep Support – which is a 2-in-1 product.
So is it really effective for both goals?:
- easy to use
- several side effects
- a bit pricey
Or is it just an “ambitious” product?
To see the real truth behind this product, let's discuss its details one by one.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Peptiva Sleep Support.
Full Name: Peptiva® Probiotics + Sleep Support by Adaptive Health
Product Type: Sleep Supplement
Best Actual Price: Starts around $30
Cheapest Place To Buy: Amazon
Designed For: Promoting good sleep while restoring digestive balance.
My Rating: 5 out of 10
Recommended?: Not quite – there are some issues about it:
- not specially for sleep
- quite pricey
- causes a lot of side reactions
I suggest that you look for a better product – try the best sleep supplement I know instead.
What I Liked About It
- It's a 2-in-1 probiotic and sleep product
- Contains some pretty good ingredients for sleep
- Easy to take (1 pill/day)
- Credible background
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Low doses (for sleep)
- Quite expensive in realty
- Triggers adverse reactions
- Doesn't really focus on sleep
#1 – Claims & Producer
Let's start by discussing some important info about Peptiva Sleep Support:
- the health issues it helps
- how it works
- the company behind
Again – I want to mention that I already did a review of the product.
It's focused on its probiotic benefits and how it works for digestion.
However – for this review, we will focus on its benefits for sleep.
Again, Peptiva Sleep Support claims to “restore digestive balance as you sleep.”
According to its product description, here's how it works to follow its claim:
- promotes a sound sleep
- rebalances good gut bacteria
- relieves digestive discomfort
Now – there are other versions of the Peptiva, but they don't focus on sleep.
So I decided not to mention all of them – since we're not talking about probiotics for now.
If you ask me, the goal of the supplement is promising.
But let's still find out if it can really work both ways or not.
2. Company Behind
The producer of Peptiva Probiotics + Sleep Support is Adaptive Health.
I looked into its website and here are some of its info worth sharing:
- all of its products are made for supporting human health
- has different offices around the US
- contact info includes email, mailing addresses and website chat page
If you ask me, I made a review about one of its products before, so I can say it's real.
You can also search for the company name to confirm that it's not a scam.
Overall – I would say that it's legit and it's safe to buy from this brand.
#2 – Ingredients (5 out of 10)
Again – Peptiva Sleep Support has 2 goals, so it has a mix of ingredients:
- essential compounds for sleep
- probiotic blend
However, I noticed that its overall formula has lower doses overall.
So do not expect it to work immediately or instantly.
Here are the benefits of its 2 groups of ingredients.
1. Sleep Compounds
Firstly – let's see what Peptiva Sleep Support can do for aiding sleep problems:
- Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid – improves mood and reduces anxiety 
- Valerian Extract – promotes relaxation and sleep 
- Melatonin – helps with insomnia and induces sleep 
Although these compounds are good and promising, the doses are slightly low.
I'm not saying that it's a bad product, it can still work.
But if this happens – it will surely take time.
But judging after these ingredients, Peptiva's product doesn't seem an amazing sleep supplement.
2. Probiotic Blend
Now – here are the bacterial strains present in Peptiva Sleep Support:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus – increases good gut bacteria and serotonin 
- L. acidophilus – promotes regular bowel movement
- Bifidobacterium bifidum – reduces intestinal disorders 
- B. animalis subsp. lactis – relieves gastrointestinal discomforts
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus – prevents bacteria and infections 
- L. paracasei – improves immune system and digestion
Honestly – this product really highlights its benefits on digestion problems.
If you have gut problems, it can work for you, but take note of its high CFU.
Overall – Peptiva Sleep Support's formula has a 2-in-1 goal for the body.
But upon looking at the ingredients, I don't think it can excel in any.
The doses are high for the probiotic and low for sleep ingredients.
So I recommend you to look for other options that are specially made for sleep.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (8 out of 10)
Now – let's examine the characteristics of Peptiva Sleep Support.
In terms of physical appearances, here's what Peptiva Sleep Support looks like:
- slight probiotic smell
- smaller than the average capsules
- white and purple color
In my view, this product is very easy to swallow (compared to any regular supplement).
So I don't think anyone will have a hard time taking it.
Now – I checked out Peptiva Sleep Support's usage instructions.
The best way is to take 1 capsule 30-60 minutes before bedtime.
Also – it says that you can take it with or without food.
But if you ask me, I suggest that you still take it after meals (to avoid stomach cramps).
Again, it only requires 1 pill per day – so it's very convenient to take overall.
#4 – Results (6 out of 10)
Now – I talked about Peptiva Sleep Support's effect on digestive problems.
So for this chapter, let's focus on how it performed for sleep issues.
Let's feature different comments from the previous buyers.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional or fake ones.
1. Positive Opinions
The overall rating of Peptiva Sleep Support is 4.1/5 stars.
But let's see if any satisfied buyers talk about sleep at all:
- Most customers experienced a peaceful and uninterrupted sleep.
- Others felt refreshed the next day after a blissful sleep.
- Some didn't experience hangovers the next day after taking it.
Honestly – these are the regular comments about the sleep benefits of the product.
The rest of its reviews are about its probiotic features.
So it does seem to be a promising sleep supplement – but according to a few reviews only.
Since its user feedback on sleep isn't very varied, I wouldn't trust them too much.
2. Negative Opinions
Meanwhile – here are some of the complaints from the unsatisfied buyers:
- A lot of customers mentioned that it didn't help with sleep at all.
- Others said that they haven't slept due to constipation and gas.
- The rest experienced no change at all (but grogginess instead).
Now – this product doesn't seem to help all of its users (in terms of sleep).
Instead, it does have a couple of complaints.
So it's not as amazing as it claims to be.
To summarize, Peptiva Sleep Support is a decent product.
However – it focuses more on aiding digestion than sleep.
There are few reviews about its effect on sleep (and many are negative).
So I strongly recommend that you look for better alternatives instead.
#5 – Side Effects (4 out of 10)
For this chapter, let's check out Peptiva Sleep Support's side effects.
Upon checking, here are some of the experiences of other buyers:
- headache and nausea
- migraine and vomiting
- grogginess and drowsiness
- hangover and sleepless night
Again – we're focusing on Peptiva as a sleep supplement.
So judging the adverse reactions, it shouldn't work the opposite way.
But apparently, it seems to cause insomnia in a lot of people.
Overall – I urge you to get a real supplement instead (that is really made for sleep).
#6 – Price (4 out of 10)
Honestly – Peptiva Sleep Support is not that affordable, in my view.
So I don't think it's the best option you can find on the market.
1. The Exact Price
Now – I will focus on the prices on Amazon compared to Peptiva's website.
That's because there are more deals in there:
- 15 Count is $29.99
- 30 Count is $49.99
- Discounts after subscribing
- Free shipping (on selected dates)
In my view, the 2-in-1 goal of Peptiva Sleep Support is promising.
But judging the previous points I mentioned, its price is not worth it.
It's true that it's not affordable at all.
But at the same price (or even lower), you can find a good sleep supplement.
So I wouldn't really recommend Peptiva's product – not as a sleep supplement, at least.
2. Competitors’ Price
I have a good alternative for you, it's my #1 recommended sleep supplement.
The product is called Sleep Support Plus:
- Sleep Support Plus contains some unique and clinically tested ingredients.
- The overall formula is dedicated to aiding sleeping problems.
- Peptiva has a probiotic blend and some ingredients for sleep.
- Its formulation is made for digestion and sleep problems.
- Sleep Support Plus requires 2 capsules before bedtime.
- Meanwhile, Peptiva only requires one capsule daily.
- Sleep Support Plus is normally $289, but it can be bought for only $19.
- Peptiva Sleep Support costs $49.99 for a 30 days supply.
If you want my honest opinion, Sleep Support Plus is the better supplement between the two.
Unlike Peptiva Sleep Support, it's specially designed for mild to serious sleep problems.
Besides, it's a lot more affordable.
So I suggest you to get it instead – to maximize your money's worth.
Overall – Peptiva Sleep Support is not the ideal sleep supplement.
Its price is very high for the minimum benefits it can bring.
So if your budget allows it, just get a better alternative that is really made for sleep.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Let me give you a quick summary of Peptiva Sleep Support.
1. Low Doses
If you ask me, Peptiva Sleep Support has 2 sets of ingredients for its purposes:
- one is for sleep support
- the other one is for digestive problems
Now – the ingredients for sleep issues have some pretty low doses.
It can still work, but don't expect it to address chronic issues that much.
2. Trusted Background
One good feature of Peptiva Sleep Support is its credible background.
A lot of people already tried products from the brand and they proved that it's legit.
In my view, it's always important to know where a product comes from.
You know whom to contact in case something goes wrong.
3. Quite Pricey
Honestly – Peptiva Sleep Support is a little expensive for its goals.
For a probiotic and a sleep supplement, its price is a little up there (compared to others).
Also – one month supply costs $49.99, which is not a good deal.
I still think that there are better options out there with some lower price tags.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Not quite – there are some not-so-good details about it:
- Not specially made for sleep
- Low doses for its sleep compounds
- Can cause side effects
- Quite pricey
Again – I'm not saying that Peptiva Sleep Support is a bad product.
Its goal to promote a healthy digestion and a sound sleep.
But if you're really looking for a sleep supplement, it doesn't seem that right.
In this case, just look for other alternatives.
So what would I go for instead? A product called Sleep Support Plus:
- Specially made for mild to serious sleep issues
- Has a unique and original mix of ingredients
- No chances of causing side effects
- Works extremely well in most case
Besides having a reasonable price, it's also made for chronic sleep issues.
So in my opinion, Sleep Support Plus is the best investment for your money overall.