It's time for my Z-Tox review – a supplement designed for both weight loss and sleep.
But does it work in both ways?:
- has decent compounds in its formula
- comes with a different approach
- pricier than what it deserves
If you want to know how it works in reality, this review is perfect for you.
Note: This review is based on my research + opinion on Z-Tox.
Full Name: Z-Tox Dietary Supplement by Applied Science Nutrition
Product Type: Weight Loss Supplement
Best Actual Price: Around $60 ($44 for larger supplies)
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its official website
Designed For: Promoting weight loss and a deeper sleep.
It also promises to provide some extra effects:
- reduces stress
- controls cravings
- manages weight
My Rating: 7 out of 10
Recommended?: Yes & No – it has a totally different approach from most similar products.
But it's not all perfect:
- not that affordable
- more effective in promoting sleep (than weight loss)
- few people who really tried it
You won't always see this type of product around, but I'm still not completely sure about recommending it.
So if you're someone who's after a real weight loss, better try a more potent supplement instead.
What I Liked About It
- Original approach (both for weight loss and a better sleep)
- Decent ingredients (compared to similar supplements)
- Offers discounts for larger supplies
- Has a reliable official website
- Offers some useful freebies as a bonus
- Has a money back guarantee
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Works better for promoting good sleep
- Pretty weak when it comes to reducing weight gain
- Certain doses are on the weak side
- Very few honest customers reviews (outside its official website)
- Quite expensive (considering its overall effect)
- Can't be bought outside its website
#1 – How It Works & Producer
Here's what we will discuss about Z-Tox in this chapter:
- how it works
- who is the company behind it
- the health problems it helps
1. How It Works
As I said, Z-Tox is a supplement with 2 goals:
- weight loss
- better sleep
So it's not just any random supplement.
First – let's list down its claims, in order to give you an idea of what to expect from it:
- wipes out stress
- reduces cravings
- gets rid of stubborn fats
- boosts energy
How does it work in terms of mechanism of action?
It claims to regulate melatonin ,which is a sleep hormone.
In return, you will fall into NREM 3 (a period of deep sleep).
That way, you will have fewer food cravings and a better appetite.
Now – if you're not having enough sleep, your hormones will be unbalanced.
This will lead to overeating and feeling of being more stressed.
As you can see, Z-Tox works by improving your sleep in order to regulate your weight.
So that's why its website promises to allow you sleep off stubborn fat.
Again – it's a unique approach, but I'm not impressed enough.
In my view, the product can mostly help you control your food intake.
But when it comes to getting rid of excess weight, there isn't a lot promised.
Overall – it's a promising supplement, but it doesn't really offer a lot of top benefits.
2. Company Behind
The company that created Z-Tox Dietary Supplement is Applied Science Nutrition.
So here's what you need to know about it:
- its official website is separated from its products' websites
- sells different supplements for overall health
- email, mailing address and phone number are its contact info
If you ask me, it doesn't look like a sketchy company.
With that – I would say that it's safe to buy from it, since it's quite reputable.
#2 – Ingredients (6 out of 10)
As I mentioned, Z-Tox promotes 2 main goals at one time.
Here's how I would describe its formula to you:
- contains melatonin for sleep support
- also has a blend (mostly made from calming ingredients)
- has a few vitamins and minerals as well
Now – melatonin is a top ingredient for supporting sleep.
According to the product website, it's not addictive in any way.
However, I don't agree with that – due to the fact that it can give you a feeling of being sedated.
So you might end up feeling more tired.
On the other hand, it has a positive benefits for people (especially when it comes to sleep).
In terms of weight loss, I don't see a lot of top ingredients inside this product.
But even if there are some helpful compounds, their doses are pretty low.
So don't expect it to make miracles for your excess weight.
Don't get me wrong, – it's a pretty good supplement overall (it's better than many).
For this reason, here are the ingredients present in the formula.
1. Major Ingredients
As you can see, there are only 4 main compounds from Z-Tox:
- Calcium – reduces fat gain and enhances weight loss 
- Vitamin B6 – improves and speeds up body metabolism
- Magnesium – increases sleep time and efficiency 
- Melatonin – synchronizes circadian rhythms 
Based on their benefits, you can tell that the first 3 ingredients are related to weight loss.
On the other hand, melatonin is known for promoting a good sleep.
So on paper, these ingredients are helpful for reducing fats while giving you good sleep.
2. Proprietary Blend (905 mg)
Another part of the formula is the herbal blend of Z-Tox:
- Goji – promotes fat-burning and is a good source of antioxidants
- L-Tryptophan – reduces the time a person takes to fall asleep 
- Chamomile – treats insomnia and supports relaxation 
- Lemon Balm – helps ease sleep disorders and insomnia
- Passion Flower – has sleep-inducing effects 
- L-Taurine – plays an important role in converting fat into energy
- Hops – reduces body fat in overweight humans 
- St. John's Wort – improves body weight and locomotor activity 
- GABA – produces calming effects for achieving deep sleep
- Skullcap – gives positive impacts on moods
- L-Theanine – promotes good sleep and boosts the immune system
- Ashwagandha – improves mental well-being and eating habits 
- Inositol – decreases body weight and normalizes BMI 
- 5-HTP – suppresses cravings and increases the feeling of satiety
Firstly – some of the ingredients above have some real benefits for managing weight.
But the majority of the compounds induce calmness to stabilize your mood.
That's not something new about them, since these correspond to the product's goals.
However – we all know that since they are all listed in a blend, the overall dose isn't super high.
Consequently, their effects won't be the strongest.
Overall – if you ask me, these ingredients are still a good addition to the formula.
To summarize – Z-Tox contains some ingredients that address its claims.
So you can't really question the product's potency.
However, some doses are pretty low and the formula lacks some major weight loss compounds.
Again – it's not a bad product, but you can find better.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (7 out of 10)
Here are the other details about Z-Tox that you need to know.
In my view, the features of Z-Tox are not different from those of other supplements:
- vegetarian capsules
- white to light beige color
- average size pills
It claims to be an easy-to-swallow supplement.
Well – I agree with that, since its outer surface is not like that of tablets.
So you should be able to swallow it quite easily.
Another thing that's not new about Z-Tox is its serving size.
You only need 2 capsules every day.
Now – since it's also a supplement for sleep, better take it before bedtime.
That's because it contains melatonin – which can make you sleepy.
It's not ideal to take it during day time.
You surely don't want to feel groggy during those hours.
#4 – Results (5 out of 10)
There's one thing you need to know about a product that is only available on its website.
It's the limited number reviews from people who tried it.
Unfortunately, Z-Tox falls under the same situation.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional or fake ones.
1. What People Say
Now – we only have the reviews of people posted on the product's official website.
So let me share with you their thoughts:
- Several people said they lost weight and can now buy small clothes.
- One experienced normal blood pressure and sugar level since they became healthy.
- A few of them also mentioned that they can be more active and energetic now.
- The rest gained more confidence now that they are slimmer.
To be very honest – the reviews sound biased.
I'm quite disappointed, because the formula is not bad at all.
I mean – sure, it's not the best weight loss supplement.
But since I didn't see any real comments, I can't 100% confirm the product's effectiveness.
So the question of whether the product is really working is not totally answered.
Well – it's very easy to write things like “the product can help you lose weight” and more.
But the evidence should be present to support those claims.
Overall, I don't totally trust the reviews above because I didn't see any complaint (even a minor one).
No product is perfect, so I expect to see a few negative reviews at least.
In my view, the supplement is mostly effective for sleep (based on its formula).
But then again, not all people can tolerate melatonin, so it still depends on the case.
Also, in terms of weight loss, I doubt the product can do much.
Sadly – I don't trust the reviews about Z-Tox (from its website).
That's not because I only found them on one website- but because the comments are superficial.
So there are not enough details about the product's mechanism of action.
Overall – I will leave the comments up to you.
#5 – Side Effects (5 out of 10)
Let's discuss in this chapter if Z-Tox is safe or not.
As I've mentioned, it has very limited user reviews.
At the same time, the comments on its website are not very specific.
So I can only give you my wild guesses relying on its formula.
Here are some side effects it might cause:
- constipation, stomach pain or diarrhea
- headaches or dizziness
- next day grogginess/tiredness
If you ask me, my basis for those points above is due to the melatonin from the formula.
Again – melatonin has a tendency to work great in supporting deep sleep.
However, it can have a negative impact that can lead to feeling unrested .
So if you're used to melatonin, you won't have a problem with the product.
Not to mention that the doses of most ingredients are on the lower end.
This means the rate of side effects isn't too high.
Judging the supplement's overall formulation, I don't see it as a threat to your life.
#6 – Price (4 out of 10)
We already know about the majority of the features of Z-Tox.
So let me share my thoughts with you about its price tag.
1. The Exact Price
Firstly – here's what you need to know about the pricing of Z-Tox:
- Single bottle costs $59
- 3 bottles cost $147 ($49 each)
- 6 bottles cost $264 ($44 each)
- There's a 60-day guarantee
- Offers 2 free bonus E-books ($100 worth) for 3 and 6 Bottles
- Shipping fee depends on the area of delivery
Now, let me first list down for you the free stuff you get (if you buy the bigger quantities):
- 10 Minute Fat-Burning Recipes
- 60 Second Bedtime Flows for Fat Loss
As I've mentioned, those freebies are E-books connected to weight loss.
If you ask me, the initiative is good and the books are quite interesting.
But if we look closely at the product's price, it's expensive.
I feel like the bonus materials make it look like the overall package is a good deal.
But in reality – if those items were not included, I don't think the supplement would be worth buying at all.
Again, the formula can help you fall asleep, so that you won't crave more food.
But it's not really effective in addressing the existing fat.
So to be honest, the supplement would be a good deal if its price was a little more affordable.
Again – it's not horrible, but you can find a way better option within the same price range.
2. Competitors’ Price
Looking for a much more worth it alternative?
I suggest that you try my #1 recommendation – PhenQ:
- PhenQ's formula has the top ingredients to burn excess weight.
- Its ingredients work by suppressing appetite to support further weight loss.
- The formula of Z-Tox is made for managing cravings to stop you from gaining weight.
- But in reality, most of its ingredients are dedicated to promoting deep sleep.
- You only need 2 pills every day, as suggested by both supplements.
- The lowest price of PhenQ is $37 from its normal price of $69.
- Meanwhile, the standard price of Z-Tox is $59 and you can get it for only $44 (6 bottles).
If we compare both supplements, I would say that PhenQ is the best choice.
Yes, Z-Tox is a decent product but it's far from the superior features PhenQ has.
So for the same price, you will definitely get more benefits from it in:
- targeting the root cause of weight gain
- getting rid of unwanted excess fats
Overall – I would say that PhenQ is the better choice you can make.
If you ask me, Z-Tox is quite expensive for what it can offer.
But I would definitely prefer it if its price was more affordable.
Well – it's not a horrible supplement, but you can get a better option.
Again, there's no point in spending a lot only to get small benefits.
#7 – Final Conclusions
I will now share my major views on Z-Tox.
1. Formula Could Be Better
If you ask me, I don't think the formula of Z-Tox is very bad.
But the ingredients need some improvements:
- additional major compounds for removing excess fats
- potent doses for stronger effects
Honestly – the overall formulation is not bad.
However, I would say that it's most effective in giving you deep sleep.
So it's only good if you don't want to gain more weight.
2. Not Many Experiences
Again – you won't see a lot of buyer reviews about Z-Tox.
Also, the ones available on its website are not very specific.
None of them talked about the product's mechanism of action.
So I can't fully say 100% that the supplement is good for overall weight loss.
3. Should Be More Affordable
In terms of pricing, Z-Tox is quite expensive for its qualities.
One bottle of the product costs $59 and if you buy the larger quantities, you'll get freebies.
Again – it's not a scam or a sketchy supplement.
But it deserves a lower price tag (in my view).
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Yes & No – some people will like the product.
But others might not choose it, due to several issues:
- Can't be purchased outside its website
- Not the best price for its value
- Very few user experiences about its effect
- Overall formula tends to be on the weaker side (low doses)
- Not really potent when it comes to getting rid of excess fat
- Works better for improving sleep
If you ask me, Z-Tox is actually a decent supplement.
But it doesn't really address the other problems connected to excess weight.
That especially when it comes to burning existing fats.
Honestly – I only see Z-Tox as a help so that you won't gain more weight.
So if you really want a product that can do more, find a better alternative.
What's my top recommended product instead?
I would advise you to try PhenQ:
- Works in combatting weight gain and also burning existing fats
- Good price for its high quality and potent effect
- Tolerable and easy to take on a daily basis
- Testimonies from people who tried it proved that it really works
Personally, I would clearly go for PhenQ, since it has way more benefits than Z-Tox.
So for almost the same or even a lower price tag, it's a really good deal.
Z-Tox is quite decent but if there's a better alternative, why not go for thatone instead?
Again – it's always better to make a practical and wise investment for your health.