It's time to review Night Shred (Inno Supps).
In case you didn't know, the supplement promotes deep sleep and weight loss.
But is it actually effective? And how does it work?:
- is somehow expensive
- leads to unwanted results
- has a lot of real users behind
So if you want to know more about this product, this review is everything you need.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Night Shred.
Full Name: Night Shred PM Sleep Aid and Fat Burner by INNOSUPPS
Product Type: Weight Loss Supplement
Best Actual Price: Around $45
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its Official Website
Designed For: Improving sleep and burning fat at the same time.
Also, more promises are listed below:
- promotes relaxation
- suppresses appetite
- boosts metabolism
My Rating: 5 out of 10
Recommended?: Not really – it's not that promising, for several reasons:
- pricey for its real value
- can cause problematic results
- works better for sleep (than for weight loss)
I'm not a huge fan of this type of product (2-in-1 sleep and fat burner).
It can hardly do both, that's why its effect is pretty disappointing.
So if I were you, I would definitely stick to an effective supplement designed exclusively for weight loss.
What I Liked About It
- Contains ingredients for both goals (sleep and weight loss)
- Comes with lots of honest reviews from previous buyers
- Low serving size (2 capsules daily)
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Triggers some serious adverse reactions
- Caused the opposite effect in some people (weight gain and sleepless nights)
- Quite expensive for its quality
- Works better for promoting sleep (than for weight loss)
Night Shred In A Nutshell
The first thing to remember is that Night Shred is a 2-in-1 supplement.
It promises to give you restful sleep while burning fat.
Also – it claims to be a thermogenic product:
- it works by speeding up your metabolism
- in this way, it can induce fat burning
But if you look at its formula, it has way more ingredients for sleep (than for weight loss).
Honestly – it doesn't seem too promising for fat burning.
Not to mention that it claims to work while you sleep (which is very unlikely).
In reality, any weight loss supplement that works requires you to be physically active additionally.
So I'm not a huge fan of the product's mechanism of action.
And it seems like it's not effective for weight loss in reality (as it claims).
In addition to that, here are the other cons that made me dislike it even more:
- serious side reactions
- contradicting results
To be exact, it caused weight gain and unrestful sleep in some people.
Also – the secondary effects experienced by people are not too common.
When a supplement worsens the exact problem it's supposed to treat, it's clearly not the right product.
So for the price of $45 for a bottle, it's not a good deal at all.
I'm pretty sure you can find a better alternative.
#1 – How It Works & Producer
Firstly – we're going to talk about Night Shred's basic info:
- its mechanism of action
- the company behind it
- the weight problems it targets
1. How It Works
Night Shred is a 2-in-1 supplement for weight loss and deep sleep.
To be exact, it claims to be a thermogenic product.
Basically – it works by boosting your metabolism to burn more fats.
But what makes it different is that this process happens while you're sleeping.
So according to its claims, you don't need to work out or eat healthy in order to lose weight.
That's the first part that make me doubt it.
Also – here are the promises of this product:
- high-quality sleep
- refreshed and energized the next morning
- potent fat-burner
- speeds up metabolism
- appetite suppressant
- vegan friendly
- gluten, lactose and soy-free
As I said, I cannot believe that it will burn your excess fats while you sleep.
You probably know that any weight loss supplement works as long as you put some effort into it.
I'm talking about a balanced diet and consistent exercise.
You can't just lay in bed all day and expect to shed off pounds miraculously.
Losing weight while sleeping is pretty much impossible.
Now – I'm not saying that Night Shred is a horrible supplement.
But it's far from being perfect – especially in terms of effect.
2. Company Behind
The company behind Night Shred PM Sleep Aid and Fat Burner is INNOSUPPS.
We've already reviewed some of its products before.
You might want to read my reviews about Inno Shred and Inno Cleanse.
So as I mentioned before, here's the main info about this brand:
- offers products for nutrition, fitness and training
- support can be reached through email and social media accounts
Again – you won't likely get scammed by the brand.
So it's safe to purchase from INNOSUPPS, if you want to.
#2 – Ingredients (6 out of 10)
Again – Night Shred is a supplement with two main goals (sleep + weight loss).
So here's what you should expect from its formula:
- several ingredients for weight loss
- more compounds dedicated to good sleep
- several blends
- trademarked compounds
Like I already said, there are way more ingredients for promoting sleep.
So there's a discrepancy between its weight loss potency and its sleep boosting one.
Additionally, its weight loss compounds aren't too impressive (in terms of quality).
Now – it contains melatonin, which can be both good and bad:
- Some people find it helpful for sleep
- It also has sedative effects in a lot of cases
In terms of weight loss, Night Shred contains Paradoxine®.
This trademarked ingredient helps by converting fats into energy.
But on paper, this only happens if you're actively exercising (not if you're just sleeping).
With that, let's look closer at the ingredients from its formula.
1. Individual Ingredients
Firstly – here are the compounds of Night Shred with separate doses:
- Magnesium – supports metabolism and healthy BMI 
- Ashwagandha Root Extract – improves sleep quality and routine 
- Melatonin – promotes a regular sleep cycle 
As you can see, all of the ingredients above target sleep and weight reduction.
So at this point, the supplement is true to its claims (on paper).
2. Night-Time Recovery Complex (510 mg)
Now – let's see the first blend in the product's formula:
- GABA – reduces the time it takes for a person to fall asleep 
- Chamomile Powder – induces sleep and relaxation
- Passionflower – treats insomnia through its sedative effects 
- Valerian Root – prevents disorders associated with sleep
Judging after the name of the complex itself, its benefits are pretty obvious.
The blend promotes relaxation and better sleeping habits.
3. PM Fat Burning Complex (76 mg)
Here's another complex present in the supplement:
- Paradoxine® – increases energy expenditure by utilizing fats 
- CLA – reduces fat mass and boosts metabolism
- L-Carnitine – decreases body mass and waist circumference 
Overall – these 3 compounds are responsible for the thermogenic process.
4. Mood Enhancement Complex (35.5 mg)
Lastly – here are the additional ingredients in the formula:
- 5-HTP – reduces depression, panic attacks and anxiety 
- L-Tryptophan – enhances mood and lessens stress 
Well, the goal of the complex focuses on improving mood and decreasing uneasy feelings.
Night Shred's formula contains ingredients for both weight loss and sleep.
However – I would say that its formula is more powerful against insomnia.
So if you want to lose weight, it's the best supplement.
There are a lot of better alternatives with a better formula for weight loss.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (6 out of 10)
Let's also discuss Night Shred's other features right now.
Upon opening a bottle of Night Shred, here's what its pills looks like:
- designed as capsules
- typical size and dimensions
- white covering
- light beige powder inside
Again – it seems a regular supplement in terms of physical looks.
As for the pills size, you won't have any problem swallowing them.
Another thing that isn't new about Night Shred is its serving size.
You need to take 2 capsules around 30 minutes before bedtime.
The label also states that you can take it with or without food.
But if you ask me, I advise you to eat a meal before taking the product.
This can help you avoid secondary reactions (such as stomach discomfort or pain).
Overall – the supplement has a pretty comfortable dosage.
#4 – Results (7 out of 10)
Luckily – Night Shred comes with many authentic reviews.
They are good materials for us to see if the product really worked in real life.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional or fake ones.
1. Positive Opinions
Since we want honest reviews, I'm going to feature the comments on Amazon.
So here are the things people liked about Night Shred:
- Most of them said that they had the best sleep.
- Others noticed a reduction in their overall weight.
- Some said it helped improve their mood.
- The rest stated that they felt more energetic and craved less.
The product's rating is 4.1 stars out of 5.
If you ask me, it's a pretty decent feedback from people who tried it.
That's because some of them saw improvements in their sleep and weight loss journey.
But to be very honest, there were more praises about its sleep benefits than weight loss.
2. Negative Opinions
On the other hand, Night Shred also received some complaints.
So if you're curious, here are the common negative comments about it:
- A lot of customers didn't like the adverse reactions it caused.
- Some commented about the opposite results they experienced.
- Others talked about how they received damaged packaging/containers.
- There were a few people who said that it was not worth its price at all.
As you notice, a lot of customers has something negative to say about this product.
Most of them complained about side reactions – specifically weight gain and insomnia.
Again – the supplement is effective for some people.
But the risk of negative results is there (whether they are side reactions or the opposite results).
So it's one of the major reasons why I don't recommend it.
If you ask me, Night Shred received a mix of positive and negative feedback.
Some people experienced the benefits of the supplement (especially a good sleep).
However, a significant amount of customers also had the opposite results.
So if I were you, I would look for an alternative that works for real for weight loss.
#5 – Side Effects (2 out of 10)
After reading the results, Night Shred did receive some complaints on side reactions.
But the most shocking complaints are related to its opposite effects.
So let me list down the common side effects of people who tried it:
- increased weight gain
- anxiety and insomnia
- headache and grogginess
- intense stomach discomfort
If you ask me, these aren't some light side effects at all.
Honestly – they are pretty alarming for your health.
Now, the melatonin from Night Shred could be the culprit for some of these side reactions.
But it's also the specific combination of ingredients that might increase the risk for the other ones.
Judging after this product's user feedback – it's obvious that it's not the safest option out there.
#6 – Price (4 out of 10)
At first look, Night Shred's price is about average.
But I don't consider it a good choice for weight loss.
1. The Exact Price
If you want the best deals for Night Shred, go to its official website (instead of Amazon).
Here's the price list:
- Standard bottle costs $44.99
- 3 bottles cost $119.99
- Subscription will give 20% off or more
- Also offers a freebie (Sleep Guide book)
Honestly – it's not the most expensive supplement from the market.
Instead, others might even find its price quite decent.
But its red flags make it not worth purchasing.
I don't think you want to spend money on a product that puts you at risk of gaining weight or experiencing several side effects.
It's simply not worth all that.
So honestly -I don't advise you to go for Night Shred.
2. Competitors’ Price
I want to give a better alternative called PhenQ.
It's my #1 recommended weight loss supplement:
- PhenQ's formula has a good combination of ingredients to help you reduce weight.
- It's a supplement that solely focuses on targeting several weight issues.
- The ingredients are well-tolerated and won't cause negative results.
- Night Shred is a 2-in-1 supplement for weight loss and restful sleep.
- But its formula contains more ingredients for improving sleep than burning fat.
- Several people experienced side effects and opposite results of its claims.
- The normal price of PhenQ is $69 but you can get it for as low as $37.
- Night Shred's price is $44.99 and additional discounts are given upon subscription.
Honestly – I prefer PhenQ way more than Night Shred.
It's because it really helps with excess weight and not the other way around.
Also – it addresses other weight-related problems with its 5 different mechanisms.
So spending your money on its superior features will be worth it.
Even though Night Shred is not very pricey, I don't think it's worth it.
Again – the risk of causing you alarming side reactions is there.
So I don't really suggest that you get it.
Just find other alternatives that can be considered better investments.
#7 – Final Conclusions
I will share with you my major points on Night Shred in this chapter.
1. Unbalanced Ingredients
Again – Night Shred claims to induce weight loss while having a good sleep.
However, its formula contains more ingredients for sleep (than for fat burning).
So I don't think it's the most potent weight loss supplement.
2. Unlikeable Results
Now – several complaints about Night Shred are worth noticing:
- alarming side reactions
- opposite results
Again – it caused weight gain and interrupted sleep for some people.
So I don't think you want to try a supplement that contradicts its promises.
3. Not A Good Deal
Lastly – the price tag of Night Shred falls in the middle range.
One bottle costs $45, which is obviously enough for one month only.
But I don't think it's the best investment you can find right now.
Actually – it's quite pricey for the things it can offer.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Not really – its few disadvantages make a big impact:
- Has several alarming side reactions
- Causes the opposite results of its claims (weight gain)
- Pricey for its real features
- Formula focuses more on improving sleep
Firstly – Night Shred looks like any weight loss supplement.
But it has an additional feature – which is to provide a better sleep.
However, it has a significant amount of red flags.
So I'm not a huge fan of the supplement.
With that, I will give you a way better alternative.
I strongly suggest that you try my top recommended weight loss supplement.
The product I'm talking about is called PhenQ:
- Really promotes fat burning and reduces weight gain
- Very safe to take and low risk of side effects
- Reasonable pricing for its superior quality
- Comes with a lot of positive feedback from real users
What makes PhenQ better than Night Shred is its effect:
- reduces excess fat better than any other supplement
- doesn't cause an increased weight as a side effect
Also – besides its superior features, it doesn't cause the opposite results of its claims.
So between the two supplements, PhenQ is obviously the better choice.
If I were you, I would get it instead.
1 – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-24830937/
2 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-pmc/articles/-PMC6827862/
3 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/-NBK534823/
4 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-pmc/articles/-PMC7527439/
5 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-pmc/articles/-PMC7766837/
6 – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-24759256/
7 – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-32359762/
8 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-pmc/articles/-PMC7796270/
9 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-pmc/articles/-PMC4393508/