It's time to review Inno Shred (Fat Burner) – another product for weight loss.
But does it actually work for shedding pounds?:
- uncomfortable to take daily
- possible side effects
- not the most affordable option
So is it worth giving this product a try?
We're going to go through the top features of Inno Shred Fat Burner in this review.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Inno Shred.
Full Name: Inno Shred Fat Burner by INNOSUPPS
Product Type: Weight Loss Supplement
Best Actual Price: Around $50
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its official website
Designed For: Burning stubborn fats, as well as:
- reducing cravings and appetite
- increasing energy expenditure
- speeding up metabolism
My Rating: 6 out of 10
Recommended?: Not quite – I found several question signs about it:
- high serving size
- many complaints about side effects
- expensive for what it can offer
Right away, I would advise you to try a superior weight loss supplement that is much safer to use.
It would make a way better option than Inno Shred.
What I Liked About It
- Made by a brand specialized on fitness
- Formula is based ingredients known for their weight loss benefits
- Has lots of authentic reviews from previous users
- 2 versions available (stimulant and stimulant-free)
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Serving size daily is high (up to 4 pills)
- Pretty pricey (compared to more valuable products)
- Can cause some alarming adverse reactions
- Some people experienced the opposite results (including weight gain)
Inno Shred In A Nutshell
Firstly – Inno Shred claims to be a fat burner.
Consequently, it works by increasing your energy by using your fat stores.
In this way, you should burn more fat while you work out.
Now – it comes with 2 versions of its formula:
- With stimulant
Obviously, the difference is the presence of caffeine.
On paper, the ingredients are promising, especially due to some trademark compounds.
However – Inno Shred's customer reviews are not looking great.
A lot of them experienced alarming side reactions.
Others noticed the opposite effect (weight gain and low energy).
Sure – there were still users who had results results, like a reduced weight.
But still, those complaints are convincing enough to not try the product.
Also – here are its other disadvantages:
- requires a high number of pills on a daily basis
- not very affordable
You should know that the prices for the 2 versions are different.
The regular one costs $50, while the stimulant-free one costs $40.
However – a bottle won't last an entire month.
That's because you need 4 pills per day to get the optimal results.
Since one bottle only contains 6 capsules, it will run out in about 2 weeks.
So considering all those disadvantages, Inno Shred is expensive in reality.
With that, I'm really encouraging you to find a superior alternative.
I don't feel like Inno Shred is completely worth your money.
#1 – How It Works & Producer
As usual, we're going to describe first the primary info about Inno Shred:
- what weight issues it targets
- its mechanism of action
- who is the company behind
1. How It Works
Based on my research, Inno Shred claims to have an “around-the-clock fat-burning” effect.
Also – here are its other promises:
- metabolism support
- powerful thermogenic
- appetite support
- increases energy levels
- reduces stubborn body fat
- improves weight loss rapidly
- promotes the conversion of fats into energy
So before we discuss its mechanism of action, let's first list down its 2 versions:
- Fat Burner with Stimulant
- Stimulant Free Fat Burner
Obviously, the only difference between the two is the presence of the stimulant (caffeine).
Now, the goal of both versions is to give choices to people who prefer to work out at night.
As for the other version, it's more suitable for people who want to avoid stimulants at all.
But for this review, we're going to focus on Inno Shred Fat Burner (with a stimulant).
It's clearly the most famous of the two versions.
Again – it claims to be a potent thermogenic supplement.
So it works by speeding up metabolism to amplify fat burning.
But as I've mentioned before, you actually need to be active.
You need to exercise, so that you can use more energy (converted from fats).
Don't actually expect to lose weight just by being at rest.
Overall – it looks like a promising supplement (according to its claims).
But those promises are not enough to trust the product right away.
So let's find out further below more about it.
2. Company Behind
If you're an avid reader of this website, the brand INNOSUPPS will sound familiar to you.
Well, that's because we already reviewed another supplement from it – Inno Cleanse.
Again, here are the details about the brand you might find useful:
- sells products for fat burning, muscle building, athletic performance and overall health
- contact info includes its email and links to its social media accounts
- it's a known brand for fitness, training and nutrition
If you ask me, my views on the company didn't change.
I would still say that it's very trustworthy and definitely not a scam.
#2 – Ingredients (6 out of 10)
As I mentioned, Inno Shred claims to be a powerful thermogenic.
So I'm expecting to see some promising fat-burning ingredients.
Now – looking at its formula, here's what it's mostly based on:
- classic health nutrients
- herbal extracts
The extracts of the trademark compounds are from Cayenne pepper and Grains of Paradise.
Capsimax® can help with providing energy by using excess fats.
On the other hand, Paradoxine® can speed up metabolism.
Again – there are 2 versions of the product.
The only difference is the presence of a stimulant (Purcaf® Caffeine).
In case you're wondering, caffeine can help with alertness and awakeness.
But it can also cause side effects (which we will discuss below).
The last trademark is goFAT®, which doesn't have some major weight loss benefits.
Let's now list down the ingredients present in the formula:
- Green Tea Leaf Extract – helps you lose more weight 
- goFAT® – it's a low-carb ingredient for weight loss supplements
- Green Coffee Bean Extract – promotes weight loss and reduces obesity 
- Purcaf® Caffeine – increases cognitive and physical performance 
- Capsimax® – influences fat loss and decreases body fat 
- Citrus Aurantium Fruit Extract – helps in suppressing the appetite
- Paradoxine® – increases body energy expenditure 
- Rauwolscine – maintains steady energy levels and curbs cravings
If you ask me, the ingredients are all related to weight loss and energy boost.
So on paper – the product is true to its claims.
Again – Inno Shred can help with extra energy while you work out.
So you can actually take advantage of the formula if you're physically active.
But honestly – I don't think its composition is the best.
If you ask me why, I prefer more varied ingredients (especially more vitamins and minerals).
I'm not saying that it's the worst formula, not at all.
But compared to the top weight loss products, it looks rather basic.
That especially because it requires a huge number of pills in order to see the optimal results.
To sum it up, Inno Shred contains some promising compounds.
But in reality, I don't think it's the best formula for weight loss.
You can find better alternatives that target fats without forcing your to exercise constantly.
So that's why Inno Shred is not my personal favorite, since it's pretty standard.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (4 out of 10)
Honestly – I'm not a huge fan of Inno Shred at this chapter.
If you open a bottle of Inno Shred, here's what its capsules look like:
- slightly long size
- made from a vegetarian cover
- light brown powder inside
Actually – I don't have any more comments about it.
It looks like a typical supplement (except for its slightly longer size).
Now – Inno Shred's instructions are quite simple.
But the serving size is not the ideal.
Well – that's because you actually need to take 2 pills twice daily (at most maximum).
Also – for best results, take it 30-60 minutes before meals or workouts.
Honestly, taking a total of 4 capsules per day is not that easy.
Swallowing them is pretty hard and I just don't think the effort is worth it.
I personally believe that a supplement can have it all (a low serving size + a strong effect).
There are this kind of alternatives – so why not go for them instead?
#4 – Results (7 out of 10)
In this chapter, let's dig deep to know more about the effect of Inno Shred.
So we're going to list below the reviews of people who actually tried it.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional or fake ones.
1. Positive Opinions
As usual, we're choosing the comments on Amazon.
In my view, the insights there are more authentic than the ones from Inno Shred's website:
- A lot of customers felt more energetic while working out.
- Some said they lost some weight after using it regularly.
- Others mentioned that it's a product that helped them with their weight loss journey.
- There were people who experienced fewer cravings and more alertness.
Now – the product received a pretty decent rating (4.1/5 stars).
It's safe to say that a lot of people found it helpful for weight loss.
That especially when it comes to providing more energy for exercising.
So if you're very active, this supplement will most likely help you.
If you rarely work out, I don't think it's the best option right now…
2. Negative Opinions
On the other hand, let me share with you the negative comments about Inno Shred:
- Most of the customers complained about the side effects it caused.
- Others mentioned that it's not really effective for weight loss and energy boost.
- Some didn't like the fact that they received incomplete and defective packages.
- A few of them said that they were not satisfied because they experienced the opposite effect.
Honestly – almost all of the complaints were about serious side effects and opposite reactions…
So it's undeniable that they are pretty common.
It's up to you to judge the reviews but if you ask me, they are quite detailed and specific.
I wouldn't really recommend a supplement with noticeable complaints.
Luckily – Inno Shred received mixed comments from its previous users.
A lot of people saw changes in their weight, but many of them also experienced unwanted results.
So it's up to you to weigh their insights about the product.
But for me, there's a more effective alternative that's also safe to use.
#5 – Side Effects (3 out of 10)
You know by now that Inno Shred has 2 versions.
But between the two, the one with a stimulant triggers more side effects.
It contains caffeine that can cause secondary reactions (like palpitations and jitteriness).
The other version doesn't contain caffeine, but it still has coffee.
So there's still a possibility of adverse reactions.
Let's now list down the complaints from previous users:
- nausea and dizziness
- intense stomach pain
- palpitations and jitters
- panic attacks and anxiety
- vomiting and fever
- sleepless nights
Besides those alarming side reactions, some people noticed the opposite results.
I'm talking about more cravings, weight gain and low energy.
As you can see, they are the exact opposite of the product's claims.
So if I were you, I wouldn't reach for a product that comes with these risks.
Overall, I recommend an alternative that's safer and true to its claims.
#6 – Price (4 out of 10)
In my view, Inno Shred's price is more on the expensive side.
So it's not the best value for your money.
1. The Exact Price
If you want to get the best pricing for Inno Shred, buy from its official website.
Here are the deals you can find there:
- A regular bottle costs $49.99
- 3 regular bottles cost $122.99
- 1 Stimulant-Free bottle costs $39.99
- 3 Stimulant-Free bottles cost $122.99
- Auto subscription comes with additional discounts
Also – upon purchase, you will get a fat loss guide as a freebie.
After doing the math, I don't think you could save the most if you get the bundle of 3.
So I don't really see the point of buying several bottles.
The amount of money you're saving isn't really worth it, that's all.
In addition, one pack of this product won't even last a month.
That especially if you follow the 4 capsules daily (as the label recommends).
If you ask me, it's quite expensive for what it offers.
Again – there's a risk of side reactions and weight gain.
So why pay so much on a product that isn't the safest option out there?
2. Competitors’ Price
Let me share with you my top recommendation.
It's called PhenQ and it makes an amazing weight loss supplement:
- PhenQ's ingredients are more varied and potent, despite being very well-tolerated.
- The formula really promotes weight loss and not the other way around.
- Inno Shred has 2 versions and contains some trademark ingredients.
- However, the formula can cause weight gain and adverse reactions.
- For optimal results, PhenQ only requires 2 pills while Inno Shred's dose is 4 capsules.
- Originally, the price of PhenQ is $69 but you can buy it for only $37.
- The price of the regular version of Inno Shred is $50 (stimulant-free $40)
At this point, I would totally go for PhenQ instead of Inno Shred.
It's really effective, without causing any alarming adverse reactions.
In addition, it really burns fats and targets other causes of weight gain.
Unlike Inno Shred, it won't cause the opposite results.
So you would definitely get some superior features for a more decent price.
Honestly – I wouldn't consider the price of Inno Shred a good deal.
Again, it has major red flags (such as complaints about its effects and high serving size).
If you ask me, you can find a better alternative at the same price tag or even less.
So with that, I wouldn't really recommend the product at all.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Overall – let's list down the major points you need to know about Inno Shred.
1. Basic Formulations
Firstly – Inno Shred has 2 versions (with stimulant and stimulant-free).
Upon looking at their formulas, the only difference is the addition of caffeine.
So the rest of the compounds are described below:
- herbal extracts and nutrients
- trademark ingredients
Now – the goal of the product is to boost your energy so you can burn more fat.
But honestly, the overall formulas are not that effective, due to their major complaints.
2. Undesirable Results
Based on the complaints, Inno Shred caused some unwanted results:
- alarming adverse reactions (palpitations and vomiting)
- opposite effect (weight gain and low energy)
Honestly – those are not the results that you would want to experience with this type of product.
Especially that they are almost the exact opposite of its claims.
So if I were you, I would avoid it and find a safer alternative.
3. Not The Best Value
Lastly – the prices of Inno Shred's versions are different:
- regular costs $49.99
- stimulant-free costs $39.99
Now – to get the optimal results, you need to take 4 capsules daily.
So one bottle of the product won't last you a month.
Honestly – it's very pricey considering its real features.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Not quite – it has its own negative side:
- Expensive for long-term use
- Many pills to take daily
- Triggers serious side reactions
- Can cause weight gain and loss of energy (in some cases)
At first look, Inno Shred looks like a promising supplement.
However, it doesn't meet our expectations when it comes to weight loss.
Sure – it contains ingredients that are good for fat-burning.
There were actually customers who mentioned that it worked.
But based on the complaints, a lot of people experienced opposite and side effects.
So you should consider these major red flags.
If I were you, I would look for a superior alternative.
So what is my #1 recommended weight loss supplement?
Well – you should try PhenQ:
- Targets excess weight in 5 different ways
- Many people than can guarantee for its results
- Low risk of causing side effects
- Comfortable serving size and affordable price
Honestly – PhenQ is still the best weight loss supplement.
Its ingredients are potent but still very safe to use.
So if you're having problems with reducing excess weight and burning fat, go it instead.
In addition, a lot of people experienced its real results.
So for its price, you can be assured that you won't get the opposite results (like weight gain).
I'm pretty sure you won't be disappointed by it.
1 – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-19597519/
2 – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-31398662/
3 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-pmc/articles/PMC4462044/
4 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-pmc/articles/PMC6088424/
5 – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-22592089/
6 – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-24759256/