It's time to review New Nordic Hair Gro.
If you ask me, it looks like an interesting product.
But is it worth buying at all?:
- decent formula
- affordable pricing
- lacks major compounds
Let's get to know more about it in this review.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on New Nordic Hair Gro.
Full Name: Hair Gro™ by New Nordic Inc.
Product Type: Hair Supplement
Best Actual Prize: Around $28
Cheapest Place To Buy: Amazon
Designed For: Promoting hair health by doing the things below:
- decreases hair count loss
- supports hair growth
- reduces thinning and shedding
My Rating: 5 out of 10
Recommended?: Not really – it's a decent product but there are a few downsides:
- tends to act weakly
- some side effects
- ingredients are unknown
If I were you, I'll try a more potent supplement that works for both men and women.
What I Liked About It
- Decent ingredients
- Available in different retailers
- Has professional website
- Pretty easy to take (2 pills per day)
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Pills are not easy to swallow
- Lacks classic hair growth ingredients
- Tends to work pretty slowly
- Quite expensive for its quality
- Causes some opposite effects
New Nordic Hair Gro In A Nutshell
If you ask me, New Nordic Hair Gro is a decent product.
It has a credible background and some decent ingredients.
However – its formula is pretty weak.
Simply because it takes 4-8 months or even longer to work.
Also, it has some disadvantages:
- lacks classic ingredients
- hard to swallow pills
- pretty expensive in reality
- causes the opposite reaction
Now – it's not a bad product but it's also far from amazing.
I also want to mention that some customers experienced more hair loss.
So it's kind of alarming since it's not the effect people want.
Lastly – the price of 1 pack (60 counts) is $27.59.
But since you need to use it for a long time, it can get expensive.
Overall – I don't recommend it since there are better options out there.
#1 – How It Works & Producer
To start, we'll take a look at the basic details of New Nordic Hair Gro:
- the company behind it
- what health concerns it helps
- how it works internally
1. How It Works
Firstly – New Nordic Hair Gro claims to be a natural health product.
It says to work to provide the following results:
- promoting hair growth
- decreasing hair loss
- reducing shedding, balding and thinning
Based on its website, its visible results will start around 4-8 months.
So honestly – it will take a long time for the best results.
Also, you might want to know its other features:
If you ask me, I'm not quite impressed with it.
Especially the idea that you need to take it for a long time to see positive results.
2. Company Behind
Now – the company behind Hair Gro™ is New Nordic Inc.
I looked for it online and it has an official website.
So far here's what I found out about it:
- contact info includes phone number, emails and mailing address
- products vary from hair, brain, immune system and digestive system
- offers several formulations like gummies, capsules and liquids
If you ask me, it's quite a reputable brand.
Also – it sells different kinds of supplements.
So it's really up to you if you'll buy from it or not.
But if you ask me, it doesn't look like a scam company.
#2 – Ingredients (5 out of 10)
In my view, New Nordic Hair Gro has decent ingredients in it.
But I don't think it's really that amazing:
- doesn't have classic hair growth compounds
- has high doses overall
In its formula, you'll see the following ingredients:
- minerals and vitamins
- proprietary blend
So if you're curious, let me explain the formula to you.
1. Proprietary Blend (1177 mg)
As mentioned, New Nordic Hair Gro has a high dose.
So that is assigned to the proprietary blend.
- Apple Extract – improves hair health 
- Millet Extract – helps with scalp dryness and hair condition 
- Tocotrienols (EVNolMax™) – increase hair number 
- Horsetail Extract – reduces dandruff and strengthens hair 
- L-Methionine – prevents hair loss and breakage
Now – all of these compounds are beneficial.
Some really contribute to hair health.
But as expected, there are no individual doses for each ingredient.
2. Vitamins and Minerals
Now – New Nordic Hair Gro has the following major compounds.
- Vitamin E (12 mg) – promotes hair growth and a healthy scalp 
- Biotin (0.4 mg) – helps in achieving healthy nails and hair 
- Zinc (10 mg) – accelerates hair follicle recovery 
Honestly, these ingredients really help in promoting healthy hair.
So that includes hair growth and strength.
However – it doesn't have high doses so lower your expectations.
Overall – New Nordic Hair Gro's formula is quite decent.
But the major ingredients have lower doses.
Meanwhile – the proprietary blend doesn't have individual doses.
So if you ask me, I recommend that you look for a more potent alternative.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (5 out of 10)
Let's now discuss more info about New Nordic Hair Gro.
Here's how I would like to describe New Nordic Hair Gro's looks:
- slightly thicker pills
- cream to beige in color
- formulated as caplets
If you ask me, it's quite hard to swallow.
So you might find it uncomfortable to take in many cases.
Now – New Nordic Hair Gro is easy to take.
But only when it comes to the number of pills that need to be taken.
So it says that you need to intake 2 capsules per day with food.
Also, it suggests you to wait for a few hours before or after taking other meds.
Lastly – the instructions mentioned that the best results take 5-8 months.
If you ask me, it's not the easiest supplement to take.
I'm talking about the size of the pills and the time you need to wait.
So overall – I couldn't recommend it and urge you to look for other options.
#4 – Results (7 out of 10)
If you ask me, New Nordic Hair Gro has quite a decent number of reviews.
So we'll know if it really does all of its claims.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional or fake ones.
1. Positive Opinions
Now – New Nordic Hair Gro has reviews on its website.
But I prefer to feature the reviews on Amazon:
- A lot of customers noticed their hair became thicker.
- Some said their hair is growing after taking it.
- Others mentioned their hair is stronger now.
- There were also people who stated that their nails are benefitting too.
As you can see, a lot of people saw improvement in their hair health.
Also – the overall rating of the product is 4.2/5 stars.
It's pretty amazing since it means that a lot of people liked it.
2. Negative Opinions
On the other hand, New Nordic Hair Gro also got complaints.
So here's the common negative feedback of the previous buyers:
- Most of them didn't notice any changes after using it for months.
- Others experienced more hair fall and thinning.
- Some said they received broken or incomplete packages.
- The rest just mentioned that it didn't work at all.
As expected, a lot of customers can't wait a long time.
Simply because it only means that they need to repurchase over and over again.
Some got to the point where they were using it for more than a year.
So you should take note of that major complaint.
Overall – New Nordic Hair Gro has mixed reviews.
A lot of people saw positive effects on their hair.
But it looks like it really takes a long time to see the results.
If you ask me, I prefer a more potent product that gives faster benefits.
#5 – Side Effects (4 out of 10)
New Nordic Hair Gro doesn't have a lot of reviews about its side effects.
But I saw several reviews about one common complaint.
It's about how they experienced severe hair fall after using it.
So even though it's just one adverse reaction, I consider it very major.
Simply because it's the opposite of what it claims to do.
Honestly – I find it pretty alarming too.
Especially for people who really need help with their hair.
Overall – I couldn't recommend it because of the reason above.
So just find safer alternatives in the market.
#6 – Price (4 out of 10)
In my view, New Nordic Hair Gro is not super affordable.
So it's a great option if you're on a budget.
1. The Exact Price
As I've mentioned, New Nordic Hair Gro can be bought from its website.
But the lowest price is available on Amazon:
- 60 Count costs $27.59
- 180 Count costs $53.55
- 360 Count costs $94.59
- Free Delivery on Selected Days
Honestly – it was quite expensive.
I don't think it's the best option in the market.
Simply because it takes a long time to work.
So in reality, you will have to spend more just to see the benefits.
2. Competitors’ Price
Let me give you a good alternative, it's my #1 recommended hair supplement.
The product I'm talking about is Folexin:
- Folexin has the best combination of ingredients.
- The formula is really made to target the cause of hair loss.
- New Nordic Hair Gro contains a proprietary blend, vitamins and minerals.
- It takes a very long time before the formula will work.
- Both supplements require 2 capsules daily.
- Folexin can be bought for only $17-18 from the original price of $24.95.
- New Nordic Hair Gro's price is $27.59 for 60 pills.
If you compare the two products, Folexin is the best option.
It's more affordable and at the same time, it has a more potent formula.
So overall – I still think it's worth investing in.
To sum it up, New Nordic Hair Gro is quite expensive.
Its price is not right for how long you need to wait for its effects.
So it will get more expensive in the long run.
Overall – I don't really recommend it and just find a better alternative.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Here's how I would summarize my views on New Nordic Hair Gro.
1. Weak Formula
Firstly – New Nordic Hair Gro's formula is far from amazing:
- vitamins and minerals
- proprietary blend
However – the doses are pretty weak.
Simply because it takes 4-8 months for the effects.
Honestly, not everyone wants to wait that long.
2. Opposite Effects
Now – New Nordic Hair Gro doesn't have a lot of side effects.
I based that on authentic customer reviews.
However – some previous buyers mentioned the opposite effects.
They experienced quite severe hair loss.
Honestly, it's one of the reasons why I don't recommend it.
3. Quite Pricey
Lastly – New Nordic Hair Gro is not that affordable.
The price of 1 month's supply is $27.59.
But then again, you need to wait for 4-8 months or even longer.
So if you compute for the total, it will be more expensive.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Not really – it's due to some of its disadvantages:
- Some classic hair growth ingredients are missing
- Pill size is not comfortable to take
- Works slowly compared to products of its kind
- Pretty pricey for its quality
- Triggers the opposite effects
Don't get me wrong, New Nordic Hair Gro is a decent product.
But it's far from being amazing.
Also – it takes a very long time before you experience its benefits.
So if I were you, try a better alternative instead.
Let me introduce to you my top recommended hair supplement.
The product is called Folexin:
- Has a great mix of ingredients
- Really affordable and high-quality
- Safe and well-tolerated
- Excellent results for most hair issues
If you ask me, Folexin is better than New Nordic Hair Gro.
Simply because it is proven to treat the cause of hair loss.
Also, it provides amazing results for both hair growth, thinning and shedding.
So overall – I still think it's the best value for your money.
1 – https://www.healthline.com/health/-apple
2 – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-31135099/
3 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/-PMC3819075/
4 – https://www.healthline.com/health/-horsetail
5 – https://www.healthline.com/health/beauty-skin-care/-vitamin-e
6 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/-PMC5582478/
7 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/-PMC2861201/