It's time to review New Nordic Hair Volume – which is a very interesting hair supplement.
But is it safe to use? Are its ingredients any good?
And most importantly – do it work for real?:
- a bit pricey for its value
- decent formulation
- can increase hair loss (in some cases)
Well – we're going to find out the truth behind this product, in the following lines.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on New Nordic Hair Volume.
Full Name: Hair Volume by New Nordic
Product Type: Hair Supplement
Best Actual Prize: Around $37
Cheapest Place To Buy: Amazon
Designed For: Supporting healthy hair – it claims to:
- promote hair growth
- maintain volume
- improve hair and skin health
My Rating: 7 out of 10
Recommended?: Not quite – I'm not a big fan of some of its features:
- pretty expensive for what it contains
- some complaints on side reactions
- doesn't really treat on hair loss
Honestly – there's a better alternative that helps both hair loss and growth/volume.
That's why I recommend going for this potent hair supplement that works in a lot more cases.
What I Liked About It
- Decent combination of ingredients
- Very easy to use (one capsule/day)
- A lot of authentic reviews available
- Can be bought in several retailers
- Pretty good results (in terms of increasing hair volume)
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Doesn't treat hair loss, thinning or shedding
- Not designed to grow hair faster either
- Lacks essential hair nutrients (like iron)
- Biotin dose is a bit too high
- Can cause some side effects (increased hair fall)
- Pills are pretty large and hard to take
#1 – How It Works & Producer
Let's take a look at some general info about New Nordic Hair Volume:
- how it works for hair
- the exact hair issues it helps
- who is the producer behind
1. How It Works
The top claim of New Nordic Hair Volume is to support healthy hair.
So it focuses mainly on volume.
Also – it claims to work through several actions:
- maintaining a voluminous hair
- improving hair and skin health
- making the hair strong and thick
As I mentioned, the product also has the following characteristics:
- vegan and non-GMO
- free of dairy and gluten
If you ask me, its overall features are far from bad.
But unfortunately, lack of volume isn't a major hair issue.
Let's be honest – if you're dealing with a lack of volume, you would probably use hairspray and other topical products.
You wouldn't think about taking a supplement at any point.
Besides – a supplement can't really change your hair's genetics:
- If your hair is flat and dull, no supplement will make it thicker.
- It wouldn't change its structure either (from straight to curly).
- Plus, it won't grow any new hairs.
That's why I don't really understand Hair Volume's goal.
If you have other problems (like hair loss), it's not going to work.
So why would you even bother going for it then?
2. Company Behind
Hair Volume is also made by the brand New Nordic .
I recently reviewed another one of its products (Hair Gro).
Now – here's what I found on the company's website:
- sells supplements for hair, brain, liver and vitality
- can be contacted via email, contact number and mailing address
- product formulations include capsules, gummies and tablets
Honestly – it looks like a trustworthy brand that you can safely buy from.
Also, a lot of people reviewed this exact product already.
And there weren't any complaints about shipping, product issues or getting scammed.
#2 – Ingredients (7 out of 10)
Firstly, New Nordic Hair Volume has some promising ingredients (divided in 2 groups):
- herbal extracts
- vitamins + minerals
However – the doses are not the highest I have seen.
Now – the same formula is almost identical to the one from New Nordic Hair Gro.
But there's an advantage for Hair Volume:
- all ingredients have some individual doses given out
- no overall dose only (for a blend)
However, it does keep a similar problem – the high dose of biotin.
At 3000 mcg, biotin has a higher risk of side effects (especially acne).
That's why I recommend keeping it under 1000 mcg per day.
Honestly, there's no difference between 1000 and 3000 mcg, in terms of benefits.
But there's big one in terms of side reactions.
Anyway – let's take a closer look at each group of ingredients.
1. Vitamins & Minerals
New Nordic Hair Volume contains the following essential nutrients:
- Biotin – contributes to healthy nail and hair growth 
- Zinc – helps hair follicles to recover 
- Copper – regenerates new hair growth
- L-cysteine – strengthens existing hair 
- Pantothenic Acid – prevents hair loss 
- L-methionine – reduces the risk of hair breakage
As you can see, all of them are very helpful for the hair.
But like New Nordic's previous product, it lacks some major nutrients:
- B vitamins
Those vitamins/minerals are crucial for hair loss and balding.
Yes, Hair Volume's nutrients are indeed helpful for volume – but that's pretty much it.
That's why I'm not a big fan of this composition.
2. Herbal Extracts
Now – this supplement also contains some herbal compounds.
But fortunately, this time they are all listed individually (not as a blend):
- Apple Extract – stimulates hair growth and number 
- Millet Extract – reduces hair shedding
- Horsetail Extract – promotes hair growth in women 
Honestly – other than Hosetail, they don't have any major hair benefits.
Horsetail is great for thinning hair, so its role in this supplement makes sense.
But the others don't have some major benefits.
They do help hair on paper – but they don't have any studies behind (as other herbs do).
So I feel like New Nordic could have used some way better herbs here.
To sum it up, New Nordic Hair Volume has some promising compounds.
But it also lacks some more important ones.
I agree it's helpful for improving hair volume, but that's pretty much it.
So there's no way I could recommend it, since it does nothing for most types of hair loss.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (9 out of 10)
Here's a summary of New Nordic Hair Volume pills and directions.
If you ask me, here's what this supplement looks like:
- formulated as tablets
- pills are larger than the average
- beige/cream color
For some people, the size of the pill is quite hard.
That's why they are a bit difficult to swallow (especially at first).
But this seems to be a current problem of all New Nordic supplements.
In my view, Hair Volume is pretty easy to take.
You only need one tablet per day.
It is also recommended to take it after a meal.
Overall – the directions are very easy to follow and so is its low serving size.
That's probably one of the few major advantages of this supplement.
#4 – Results (9 out of 10)
The good thing about New Nordic Hair Volume is it has a lot of reviews.
They all come from the people who actually tried it.
So you can get a great view of its real results for various users.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional or fake ones.
1. Positive Opinions
As usual, I prefer to list down the reviews on Amazon.
That's because all users experiences and comments are more honest there.
So here are the things people liked about it:
- Most of them noticed an improvement in their hair volume.
- Some mentioned their hair became thicker and stronger.
- Others said their hair no longer fell out.
- The rest stated their hair started growing back.
Obviously – it gave some pretty good results.
Apparently, a lot of customers noticed a thickening in their hair, which is great.
So it seems like it's really effective at this chapter.
However, it also has a lot of complaints and negative reviews.
2. Negative Opinions
Obviously – New Nordic Hair Volume has a negative side as well:
- A lot of customers said it didn't do anything for their volume.
- Some stated that it didn't work even after long months of use.
- Others experienced some adverse reactions after using it.
- There were people who received damaged packages.
I noticed that the product takes a long time to start working.
So you have to use it for at last 4 months to see a change, which is way too much.
I'm not really sure which is the reason, but it's not too relevant.
But all in all – it also has a lot of unsatisfied users.
Plus, many of its complaints are related to its poor results on hair loss, which is completely true.
In summary, New Nordic Hair Volume seems to work as it claims.
In other words, it improves volume – but that's pretty much it.
Besides, it takes way too much to work.
That's why I would surely look for an alternative that works faster.
#5 – Side Effects (6 out of 10)
To be honest – New Nordic Hair Volume can trigger some side effects.
So here are the complaints mentioned in the review section:
- stomach upset
- headache and dizziness
- increased hair fall
Again – those are the most common adverse effects I found.
And even though the first 2 don't seem too scary – the last one surely is.
It's weird that some some people experienced an increased hair fall.
New Nordic's other hair product has the exact same problem.
So it's surely not a coincidence.
Now, this worsening hair loss only appears in very few people.
But how can you tell it's not going to happen to you?
So I feel like Hair Volume isn't too safe from this point of view – that's why I'm not a fan of it.
#6 – Price (4 out of 10)
If you ask me, New Nordic Hair Volume is quite pricey.
That especially if you compare it to other products of its kind.
1. The Exact Price
Again – New Nordic Hair Volume is available on its website.
But there are some better deals on Amazon:
- 90 count box costs $37.49
- 3 x 90 count boxes costs $98.99
- Additional discounts for “Subscribe & Save”
If you ask me, the price is okay for the quantity (90 days supply).
But considering its composition, it could be lower.
That's because you need a really long time to see some changes.
Besides, it would mostly increase your hair volume (in the best case).
Honestly, hair sprays and topical products cost a lot less (and they also work faster).
It's true that its price isn't huge for a hair supplement.
But compared to others, it should definitely cost at least $5 less (if not more).
2. Competitors’ Price
If you ask me, there's an option with a much better value.
I'm talking about Folexin – my #1 recommended hair supplement:
- Folexin's formula is designed to treatment hair problems.
- It contains the most important hair ingredients in some pretty high doses.
- New Nordic Hair Volume helps with hair volume only.
- The formula contains vitamins, minerals and herbal extracts.
- Folexin's original price is $24.95.
- But if you go for a larger supply, you can even buy it for $17-18.
- New Nordic Hair Volume's price for 90 pills is $37.49.
Obviously – Folexin is way better than New Nordic Hair Volume.
Its formula does not only focus on hair volume.
But instead, it helps hair thinning, growth and shedding.
So for its affordable price, it's the best investment of your money.
Besides, I used it myself and I can tell it's the only supplement that's saved my hair.
So I can't recommend anything better.
In my view, New Nordic Hair Volume is not that affordable.
Sure enough – it offers 90 pills for the price you're paying.
But that doesn't make it more effective or worth the money.
So overall, I wouldn't really recommend it.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Let me summarize my points on New Nordic Hair Volume.
1. Formula Could Be Better
As I mentioned, this product has some promising ingredients.
But it formula has some disadvantages:
- lacks some major hair nutrients (like iron, selenium, vitamins B)
- doesn't contain the strongest herbs for hair
It's not a bad product, but it could be better.
Considering what it costs, its formula isn't worth that much.
2. Easy To Take
The good thing about New Nordic Hair Volume is it's easy to use.
It only requires one pill per day.
Now – the size of the table is quite large (compared to most similar products).
But you can get used to it, as time goes by.
3. Not That Affordable
If you ask me, New Nordic Hair Volume is quite pricey.
The price of a 90 day supply is $38.
But considering what it contains, it's not as cheap as it seems initially.
Besides, you can start seeing results 4 months in, so you're going to take it for a while.
If you do the math, it can really get expensive.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Not quite – it's because of its various issues:
- Only helps with hair volume (which is not a major hair issue)
- Does cause some side effects (especially increased shedding)
- Pills aren't very easy to take
- Pretty pricey for its value
Honestly – New Nordic Hair Volume is a decent product overall.
But its formula lacks some improvement.
Besides, its label even claims that it takes quite a long time to start working.
Why would you go for a supplement like that, in the first place?
Now, what do I recommend instead?
Well, I'm a huge fan of a supplement called Folexin (because of its results in my case):
- Has an affordable price and a very high quality
- Work for most hair issues (thinning, shedding, faster growth)
- Excellent results in my personal case
- Well-tolerated and safe to use
Honestly – Folexin has a lot of superior features.
It doesn't only work for promoting hair volume or growth.
In fact – it also fights thinning and shedding.
I'm pretty sure you're looking for a supplement against one of these issues, right?
That's why I think it's a much better investment for your money.