It’s time to review New Chapter Bone Strength – a supplement made for bone health.
Is it worth the price? Or is it just a gimmick?:
- decent formula
- affordable price tag
- not very easy to use
Let's walk through some of its aspects to see if it's worth buying or not.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on New Chapter Bone Strength.
Full Name: Bone Strength Take Care by New Chapter
Product Type: Bone Supplement
Best Actual Prize: Starts at $15
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its official website
Designed For: Promoting strong bones and overall bone health:
- reduces the risk of osteoporosis
- promotes bone growth
- improves joint flexibility
My Rating: 7 out of 10
Recommended?: Yes and no – if you're on a very tight budget, it's a good option.
Otherwise, not really – because it has some small issues:
- works pretty slow
- poor product handling
- possible side effects
If you're looking for a good alternative, try the best bone supplement from the market that I looked into.
What I Liked About It
- Pretty decent formula
- Comes from a trusted producer
- Reasonable price tag
- Has a professional website behind
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Tends to work pretty slow
- Cause side effects in some people
- Poor product handling/shipping
#1 – Claims & Producer
Let's start with some of the general info about New Chapter Bone Strength:
- how it works
- the health issues it heals
- the company behind it
Based on its official website, the product's source of calcium is different from the rest.
It claims to have a “complete plant-based calcium” from Red Marine Algae.
So if you're curious, here's what New Chapter Bone Strength does:
- strengthens the bones
- promotes joint strength
- improves bone growth
- supports heart health
- reduces the risk of osteoporosis
The product takes pride in its source of calcium, which is plant-based.
Also – it is said to be harvested from Iceland and it's USDA organic.
So it's supposed to be better than other supplements that use chalk or limestone.
As I already said – Bone Strenght Take Care has 2 versions:
- Slim Tablets
- Tiny Tabs™
But let's focus on Bone Strenght Take Care Slim Tablets for this review.
Other than that, I think we covered most of its claims.
Let's now move on to the company behind the product.
Bone Strength Take Care Slim Tablets is made by New Chapter.
After checking its website, here's what I found:
- sells products for various issues (bones, aging, heart, immunity, etc.)
- their key ingredients are Ashwagandha, Astaxanthin and Plant Calcium
- contact info includes email, website chat, fax and phone number
Now – I searched for the company's reviews overall (not just the product's ones).
So far, I can say that it's legit and it has been in the market for a long time.
If you're planning to buy from this brand, I think it's safe to try their products.
#2 – Ingredients (8 out of 10)
New Chapter Bone Strength has some very promising ingredients:
- Extra ingredients
If you ask me, the overall formula has some essential compounds for bone health.
But the individual doses are not that high for it to work right away, in my view.
Also – you should know that it contains fermented soy (but it's gluten-free and vegetarian).
So let's now take a look at the benefits of its main ingredients.
Firstly – here are the vitamins present in New Chapter Bone Strength:
- Cholecalciferol (Vit. D3) – improves calcium absorption 
- Phylloquinone (Vit. K1) – affects bone quality 
- Menaquinone-7 (Vit. K2) – activates bone protein 
In my opinion, any decent bone supplement should contain these 3 compounds.
They are essential when it comes to joint and bone health.
Now – minerals are also important for bone growth and bone health:
- Calcium – maintains strong bones
- Magnesium – increases bone mineral density 
- Strontium – reduces bone pain 
- Silica – boosts the production of bone-building cells 
- Vanadium – strengthen the bones
In my view, these minerals are a great addition to the overall formula of New Chapter Bone Strength.
3. Extra Ingredients
Lastly – these are some of the additional ingredients worth mentioning:
- Barley Powder – improves bone structure 
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae – reduces inflammation in the body
- Alfalfa Powder – helps to lower cholesterol 
- Papain – provides remedies for pain and swelling 
- Bromelain – produces substances to fight inflammation
- Lactic Acid Bacteria – stimulates the immune system 
All of the ingredients mentioned above are said to be organic.
However, they only come in minimal amounts – so don't expect a lot from them.
Instead, they are mostly meant are for the pill coating.
Overall – New Chapter Bone Strength's formula is surprisingly decent.
Although it's not my personal recommendation, it's still a pretty good option.
You can list it as part of your choices if you're still searching for the best supplement for you.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (7 out of 10)
Let's now talk about New Chapter Bone Strength's features.
Based on my experience, here how you can describe its pills:
- elongated tablets
- slim/flat width
- tasteless (in my view)
Again – this product is formulated as slim tablets in order to be swallowed easily.
However, its size and shape make it more prone to breakage.
Now – the instructions for New Chapter Bone Strength are quite simple.
It recommends you to take 3 tablets/day (preferably with a meal).
Although the tablet is slim, it can still be quite large for others.
Especially for those who are not used to taking medicines on a regular basis.
Other than that, the product is easy to take and it doesn't require a lot of effort.
#4 – Results (7 out of 10)
Generally – supplements don't work the same for everyone.
So the importance of this chapter is to share the different results of a product.
Also – so that I won't give you a biased opinion overall.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional or fake ones.
1. Positive Opinions
New Chapter Bone Strength has several reviews on its website.
But I prefer the testimonials on Amazon – since the opinions are more honest there:
- Most of the customers experienced improvement in their osteoporosis.
- Others mentioned their bone density increased.
- A lot of people said it reduced their joint and bone pain.
- The rest really liked the effect of calcium on their nails and teeth.
The overall rating of New Chapter Bone Strength is 4.7/5 stars.
That's quite impressive, because it means that it's really working for the majority.
So overall – I would say that it really helps the bones and it's surely not a scam.
2. Negative Opinions
Let's now discuss some of the problems encountered by other customers:
- Some received broken tablets, damaged and expired products.
- Others mentioned that it works very slow.
- There were customers who pointed out that it triggers some side effects.
- A few people didn't like the fact that it worsened their bone and joint pain.
Again – the effect of this product may vary from one customer to another.
But we can't deny the fact that it causes enough adverse reactions.
Not to mention the very poor product handling and shipping.
To summarize – there are a lot of positive reviews about New Chapter Bone Strength.
But let's not also forget about the significant complaints of other customers.
Overall, I think there are other options that work the same but have fewer negative reviews.
#5 – Side Effects (4 out of 10)
Surprisingly – New Chapter Bone Strength causes enough side reactions.
I personally expected it not to cause any problems, but it does have some complaints.
So here are the adverse reactions experienced by some:
- mouth burning/inflamed
- fatigue and nausea
- leg pain and muscle cramps
- upset stomach and loose stool
- colitis flare and bloating
- allergic reactions
Honestly – the side effects are quite a lot and I don't think they should be so.
I'm not saying that they would appear in all cases – but there is a high risk.
Also, as a supplement, it should not cause any severe adverse reactions at all.
The least I can think of is the allergic reaction that is extremely common.
Abdominal pain/cramps are quite normal too (if you take it on an empty stomach).
But overall – you should consider the possible side effects before buying it.
I strongly suggest you to look for other alternatives that are safer to use.
#6 – Price (7 out of 10)
New Chapter Bone Strength has a reasonable price, at first sight.
However – I found some issues that made me think twice.
1. The Exact Price
Again – New Chapter Bone Strength is available on Amazon.
But there are more deals on the official website:
- 30 count costs $15
- 60 count costs $27
- 90 count costs $36
- 120 count costs $46
- 180 count costs $64
- 270 count costs $104
- Free shipping for orders over $50
- Subscription will give you a 15% discount
I want to mention again that the suggested use is 3 tablets/day.
So if you want to get a monthly supply, that's 3 tablets x 30 days = 90 tablets.
The normal order for a month will be the 90 counts ($36).
Now – this price can be reasonable, but remember the negative reviews.
Many customers received broken tablets, damaged packaging and expired products.
So I think this is what made me consider whether it's really worth it or not.
Overall – it's up to you if you want to try it out and take the risk.
I personally would not.
2. Competitors’ Price
I have an excellent alternative for you, it's my top recommended bone supplement.
The product I'm talking about is called OsteoMD:
- OsteoMD has a superior form of calcium and some unique ingredients.
- The overall formulation is strong and very potent.
- New Chapter contains some essential ingredients for bone health.
- The formula is decent but some doses are slightly lower.
- Both supplements require 3 pills per day.
- OsteoMD costs $49.99 but you can get it for only $37 (best discount).
- New Chapter's one-month supply (90 counts) is $36.
Now – the two products have almost the same price range.
But if you ask me, OsteoMD is the best option overall.
It is superior in all aspects and you will definitely get your money's worth with it.
Also – you will not get a damaged or expired product.
Overall – New Chapter Bone Strength has a fair price, given its formula.
But there's also a risk when it comes to product handling and shipping.
So it's up to you if you want to take the risk and buy it.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Now – here’s how I would summarize my view on New Chapter Bone Strength.
1. Promising Formula
New Chapter Bone Strength contains the following ingredients:
- extra compounds
In my opinion, the overall formula is better than other supplements.
So if you're looking for a decent option, you can add it to your list.
2. Side Effects
Now – it's quite shocking that a supplement can cause a lot of adverse reactions.
So instead of improvements, others experienced a worsening of their symptoms.
However, it's true that these are rare cases (on paper).
But you should at least be warned and informed about them – before buying New Chapter.
3. Risky Price
Lastly – New Chapter Bone Strength has a tricky price tag:
- 30 count costs $15
- you need 3 tablets/day
- a monthly supply (90 counts) costs $36
I said risky because it offers a good formula but the product handling is poor.
Not to mention the possible side effects – so it's up to you if you want to try it or not.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Yes and no – because of its mixed features:
- Has a promising formula
- Causes serious side effects for some people
- Made by a trusted brand
- Reasonable price
- Works pretty slow
- Comes with a professional website
- Very poor product handling/shipping
In my opinion, New Chapter Bone Strength is actually a decent product.
Its ingredients are very promising, compared to other bone supplements.
However – I think there's a better and safer alternative, so it's not my personal favorite.
So what do I recommend instead?
The #1 bone supplement I advise you to try is called OsteoMD:
- Contains a superior form of calcium
- Has some unique and strong ingredients
- Backed with scientific data
- Recommended by many specialists
- Works safely and potently
So if you want an excellent bone support with fewer chances of side effects, choose OsteMD.
Overall – I just think that it's better in a lot of aspects and it's really worth it.