Do you feel embarrassed because you are constipated?
Are you fed up with all the drugs that promise to eliminate constipation, but don't work?
Maybe it's the perfect time to try something new.
Here are 7 natural remedies for constipation that will surely work!
Constipation won't be an issue anymore and you will feel confident!
Note: This guide is based on my own research on relieving constipation.
1. Prunes & Dates Snack
Yes, this is right!
All you have to do is to enjoy a snack, but not any kind of snack.
Prunes and dates are the perfect snack and remedy for your constipation.
Why are prunes good for your digestion?:
- Contain sorbitol.
- Have a laxative effect.
- Are rich in fibers.
Actually, this substance, sorbitol, is the one that makes prunes have laxative properties.
Dates are also a good choice:
- Rich in fibers
- A natural sweetener
Due to the fibers they contain, dates help your digestion.
They are nutritious, so you won't feel hungry after you eat them.
You can also include dates in dessers as a sugar subtitute.
- They are extremly filling.
- They keep you full for a long time.
- You can add them to various foods (yogurt, smoothie).
- You will feel comfortable for the rest of the day.
People that have diabetes should consume a smaller amount.
That's because dried fruits contain a lot of sugar.
If not, enjoy your daily snack and improve your digestive health.
You will get rid of your constipation and enjoy yourself for the rest of the day!
Dates and prunes have a mild laxative effect.
So, they stimulate your bowel movements.
For this reason, try to include them in your breakfast.
Colon Detox Plus is the perfect supplement for your problem.
Constipation will be just a memory after you take this product!
It is amazingly effective when it comes to digestive issues.
And it can't be compared to other similar supplements.
Why is Colon Detox Plus so special?:
- Based on natural ingredients.
- Rhubarb root, aloe vera and gentian root are just a part of them.
- Works most of the times.
- Its users are happy with the results.
- Is affordable.
- Doesn't cause any side effects.
Do you know a better supplement?
I don't think so!
Its price it's so good that you won't have to buy any other digestive supplement beside this one!
Also, it doesn't trigger any side effects, so it is a safe product.
Besides, the people that had tried it are so happy with the results!
How many days should you take it?:
- 15 days is the recommended time.
- There are products that work faster, indeed.
- But, they also cause a lot of side effects.
Should I tell you more about it?
You won't have troubles with your constipation anymore.
And your digestion will also improve.
Say good-bye to your digestive issues – Colon Detox Plus will help you!
Colon Detox Plus is the perfect natural remedy for constipation.
It is effective and it is affordable.
So, you don't want to miss such an amazing product!
3. Cooking With Fonio
Have you ever heard of fonio? No?
Let me tell you about it!
Fonio is another perfect food for constipation.
Actually, it is similar to couscous.
What are its benefits?
- Contains fibers.
- In this way, prevents and treats constipation.
- Rich in vitamins and minerals.
As I said it before, fibers stimulate your digestion.
The vitamins and minerals improve your overall health.
How should you eat fonio? Well, it's pretty versatile.
You can use it:
- As a side dish, instead of rice or potatoes.
- In porridge or desserts.
- In soups or stews.
- Or you can add it in different salads.
However, it's important to include fonio in your diet to make sure that it has good results.
Also, you can eat it whenever you want.
Here are some recipes that you can try:
- Fonio mango salad.
- Fonio mac & cheese.
- Sweet potato pie with fonio crust.
- Dark chocolate fonio brownies.
So, fonio deserves its name, a super-grain or superfood.
It is tasty, but also good for your gut.
So, try this food to get rid of your constipation.
Eat healthily and stay healthy!
Fonio is a grain similar to couscous.
It is good for constipation and it is gluten-free.
Also, you can use it in different dishes.
One of the factors that causes constipation is the lack of good bacteria in your gut.
So, in order to prevent and treat this problem you have to take probiotics. 
- A probiotic supplement is one of the best remedies for constipation.
- However, you need to be careful when you choose your supplements.
- Not all of them work.
Do you want to know why?
Well, here are some of its advantages:
- Its ingredients are amazing (it contains 15 bacterial strains).
- It combines both probiotics and prebiotics.
- It works fast.
- It is affordable.
- And you have to take only one pill per day.
Let me explain its composition better to you:
- These bacterial strains are essential for your digestion.
- So they improve your bowel movement.
- Prebiotics accelerate the effect of probiotics, so the formula works quickly.
- There are just few supplements that contain them both.
The price is low, considering all the advantages that it has.
And… only one pill is enough for a day.
Your intestines will thank you!
So, give it a try! I'm sure you will be happy with the results.
Probiotics are esential for a healthy digestion.
1 MD's BiomeMD is the best probiotic so far.
It contains both probiotics and prebiotics and it also works great.
Do you know what tamarind is?
It is an African fruit similar to bean.
Stange how it might sound, tamarind has been used against constipation for years.
Why is that so?
- Used as a natural laxative.
- High in fibers.
- Stimulates bowel movements.
- Contains many nutrients and vitamins.
So, tamarind is effective as a laxative thanks to the fibers that it contains.
How should you have it?
Actually, tamarind pulp is usually used for cooking.
You can add it in:
Let me tell you how you can prepare a drink with this fruit.
Here are the ingredients:
- 1/2 cup tamarind (preferable fresh)
- 3 cups water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- lime slices
- 2 springs mint
Now, let's have a look at the instructions:
- Squish and squeeze the tamarind with water until it forms a paste.
- Dilute this paste with some additional water.
- Add sugar and heat the composition until the sugar is dissolved.
- Once the drink is chilled, you can add some ice and some lime/mint to garnish it.
This drink is perfect for a hot day and it is delicious.
Also, it helps you with your constipation.
So, next time when you are constipated don't forget to try this tamarind drink.
Tamarind is a natural laxative.
You can use it in various recipes.
It is both tasty and healty for your digestive system.
6. High-Fiber Diet
We already talked a lot about fibers.
You probably know that fibers are essential for your gut by now.
Well, in order to eliminate constipation, you can include more high-fiber foods in your diet.
Here, I am going to mention some of the best foods that you can have.
Let's start with fruits!
Berries are perfect for you:
- They contain fibers, but also vitamins.
- They can be included in many recipes.
- You can counsume them fresh, but also frozen.
- They are tasty and important for your digestion.
I recommend you to have blackberries, raspberries and strawberries.
Citrus fruits are always a good choice:
- They contain both fibers and vitamins.
- You can juice them or you can eat them whole.
- They are a great treat in summer.
If you don't know what citrus fruits to eat, try oranges and tangerines.
Now, let's move on to vegetables.
Of course, vegetables are on our list.
Green peas are a great option:
- They are rich in fibers and other beneficial substances.
- You can add them in various dishes.
- They are easy to find in supermarkets.
Beside green peas, you can also try any other green vegetables.
They are good for your intestines and they improve your health.
Potatoes are also a must:
- They are high in fibers.
- You can have both sweet and baked potatoes.
- They sustain your digestive health.
- You can cook them in different ways.
Potatoes are so easy to find and so easy to cook.
Thus, make sure that you add them on your list!
Fibers are very important for digestion.
You can include them in your diet by eating fruits and vegetables.
Some of them are berries, citrus fruits, or potatoes.
I'm sure you aldready know the so many benefits of honey.
However, did you know that honey is also a constipation remedy?
We usually use honey for other problems.
But it can improve our digestive health as well. 
Why is it a home remedy for constipation?:
- It contains many enzymes.
- The enzymes treat constipation.
- It is rich in antioxidants.
- It is belived to be a mild laxative.
It is important to take honey daily to have better results.
How can you have it?:
- Added to milk, tea or water
- Included in different drinks (juice, smoothie)
For better results, I recommend you to try this remedy together with the others already mentioned.
So, you can enjoy a delicious drink and get rid of your constipation.
Honey is such a simple, but useful remedy!
Honey is a popular remedy for diverese problems.
However, it is useful for constipation as well.
You can include it in different drinks.
My Final Verdict
Constipated? No problem.
We have the best natural remedies for constipation:
- Enjoy a prunes and dates snack
- Try Colon Detox Plus
- Eat tamarind
- Have high-quality probiotic
All these remedies are natural and effective.
They will surely work in your case as well.
What are you waiting for? Start your natural diet right now!
I'm sure you will love the results.
Be confident in your own skin and forget about constipation!