It’s time to review Gluco Type 2 – a supplement made for high blood sugar.
But could it work better than other products? Not quite:
- currently unavailable
- decent ingredients
- very expensive
Honestly – there could be a reason why it's hard to find now.
So let's find out the real deal behind this product.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Gluco Type 2.
Full Name: GlucoType 2 by Phytage Labs
Product Type: Diabetes/Blood Sugar Supplement
Best Actual Prize: Starts at $69.95
Cheapest Place To Buy: Currently unavailable
Designed For: Promoting healthy blood sugar levels.
My Rating: 3.5 out of 10
Recommended?: No – it doesn't seem like the right product:
- quite expensive
- formula could be better
- no longer available at this point
Instead, you should definitely try the best diabetes/blood sugar supplement out there.
It has some much better features overall.
What I Liked About It
- Contains some essential compounds
- Producer is easy to find
- Easy to take (1 capsule/day)
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Some ingredients are in their weaker forms
- Pretty expensive for its value
- Looks very similar to other diabetes products
- Currently unavailable
- No real customer reviews
#1 – How It Works & Producer
Let's first take a look at some details about Gluco Type 2:
- the producer behind it
- how it works inside the body
- what health issues it helps
1. How It Works
Firstly – Gluco Type 2 seems to be already discontinued, at the time I'm writing this review.
So it's very hard to find a lot of info about it.
But after some research, here's what it claims to do:
- lowers blood glucose
- reduces the absorption of sugars and carbs
- manages cholesterols
- has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant proprieties
It also mentioned being based 25 quality ingredients.
Other than that, it states to be a research-backed supplement.
However, I couldn't find absolutely any clinical trials behind it.
And given the fact that it's discontinued – I doubt it had any (at any point).
There are no extra details about it.
So all in all – I can't say I'm impressed by its promises.
2. Company Behind
The producer of Gluco Type 2 is called Phytage Labs.
I'm quite familiar with this brand and I have a great opinion about it overall:
- has a professional website
- offers several other supplements for health
- has a mailing address, support number and email
- contact page and a return address are also given out
I have a great opinion on both of them, as they some some great options.
This is why I really trust Phytage Labs.
However – Gluco Type 2 is no longer available.
So there must be a strong reason why – I simply don't know it.
#2 – Ingredients (7 out of 10)
If you ask me, Gluco Type 2 contains some decent ingredients:
- herbal compounds
But its doses are rather on the lower side, I would say.
Still, its classic substances are a good addition to the overall formula.
However – the product is no longer available.
So analyzing its composition isn't very relevant at the moment.
Still – I would mentioned that the overall formula is pretty familiar.
There are other products out there with the same ingredients.
That's definitely not the ideal situation, as the formula isn't necessarily original.
But I wouldn't call it a red flag either.
However, let's take a look at the compounds present inside it.
1. Essential Compounds
Here are the vitamins and minerals present in Gluco Type 2:
- Vitamin E – lowers the risk of cardiovascular disease
- Magnesium – improves fasting glucose levels 
- Vitamin C – decreases blood sugar and lipids 
- Biotin – regulates fats and blood glucose in the body
- Zinc – lowers the long-term complications of diabetes 
- Manganese – helps the body to regulate blood sugar
- Chromium – very helpful for people with type 2 diabetes 
- Vanadium – helps to achieve normal blood glucose levels
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – reduces the risks of nerve damage 
- L-Taurine – supports nerve growth
Firstly – these compounds have some lower doses.
So in terms of dosage, they could be better.
However, this composition still seems to be effective.
Just don't expect it to be the most potent diabetes product out there.
2. Herbal Compounds
Here are the other ingredients in the formula:
- Bitter Melon – exhibits functions like an insulin
- Banaba Leaf – lowers blood sugar levels 
- Guggul – provides anti-inflammatory properties
- Cassia Cinnamon Bark – increases glucose intake and insulin sensitivity 
- Licorice Root Extract – helps with weight loss and renal function 
- Gymnema Sylvestre Leaf – controls sugar cravings
- Yarrow – improves immune health
- Cayenne Pepper – boosts metabolism and has antiobesity properties 
- Juniper Berry – lowers blood sugar levels
- White Mulberry Leaf – slows the breakdown of sugar in the stomach 
Honestly – these herbal ingredients are pretty familiar.
They can be found in many of the previous products I reviewed.
But other than that, some versions of these compounds aren't the stronger ones.
For example – it contains Cassia Cinnamon instead Ceylon (which is the best one).
So it's a potent composition, but not the best one.
Overall – Gluco Type 2 has some decent ingredients inside it.
But the overall formula looks very similar to that of other products.
So it's not the best composition ever – but it's far from a bad one.
#3 – Consistency & Dosage (4 out of 10)
Honestly, I didn't see any details about what Gluco Type 2 looks like.
So here's its probably consistency:
- clear capsules with brown/green powder
- typical herbal scent
Now – there are some official instructions on the product label.
It recommends taking one pill per day with food.
If you ask me, this dosage is really easy to follow.
That's simply because it's very convenient and you can swallow one pill really easily.
But then again, I can't really tell how its pills look like, in reality.
#4 – Results (2 out of 10)
Unfortunately, I didn't find any customer reviews about Gluco Type 2.
So it's very hard to judge how it worked for the previous customers.
Note: I only considered authentic reviews, not promotional/fake ones.
1. What People Say
I saw a product listing for Gluco Type 2 on Amazon.
But as I mentioned, there are no comments from previous buyers.
So the opinions I found only come from 3rd party websites:
- Most reviews said that it works on managing blood sugar levels.
- Some mentioned that you get your money's worth if you buy it.
- Others also highlighted its all-natural and premium formula.
- The rest just stated that it's a great product overall.
Again – these reviews are not enough (in my view).
They might be coming from people who didn't actually try out the product.
Also, that could be a big reason why it's no longer available.
Besides, the reviews from those websites sound very promotional.
But even if you planned to buy it, there's no way to find it right now.
Overall – Gluco Type 2's reviews only come from 3rd party websites.
So it doesn't have any real comments from previous buyers.
Honestly – it's not a product I would recommend, in this case.
#5 – Side Effects (5 out of 10)
As I already said, Gluco Type 2 doesn't have any previous buyer reviews.
So as you can guess – it doesn't have any complaints either.
Still, this doesn't mean it's extremely safe:
- some ingredients can cause side effects
- people may not respond the same to it
But anyway – I want to remind you that it's no longer available.
As I said, I can't tell the reason why.
Was it because of its potential side reactions? It's possible.
So it's really hard for me to judge it from this point of view.
#6 – Price (2 out of 10)
I managed to find some 3rd party websites indicating Gluco Type 2's price.
That even though it's not sold anymore, at the moment.
But honestly – it's not the most affordable product out there.
1. The Exact Price
As I mentioned, Gluco Type 2 is currently unavailable.
So there's no way you can buy it now anywhere.
But if you're curious about its price, here's what I found:
- One bottle costs $69.95
- 2 bottles cost $59.95/each
- 4 bottles cost $49.95/each
If you ask me, it's too pricey for its composition.
It's true that this is an average price range for diabetes supplements.
But Gluco Type 2 is not the best option for your money.
So even if it was available, I would surely not recommend it.
2. Competitors’ Price
Well, let me introduce to you my top recommended diabetes supplement.
The product I'm talking about is called Striction D.
- Striction D contains some top ingredients in their best forms.
- The overall formulation is made to manage blood sugar levels.
- Gluco Type 2 has a formula that looks very similar to other supplements.
- It contains some promising compounds – but not in their superior forms.
- Striction D requires 2 capsules per day.
- Meanwhile, Gluco Type 2 suggests only one pill/day.
- Striction D can be bought for only $19 from its original price of $56.
- Gluco Type 2 is no longer available, but it was sold for $69.95 (1 bottle).
If you compare the 2 supplements, Striction D is clearly better.
It contains superior ingredients and a lot of users swear by it.
Not to mention that it's still available.
So if you want to spend your money in the best way, you should definitely go for it.
If you ask me, I don't think Gluco Type 2 is worth it too much.
I won't buy it even if it was still sold nowadays.
You can still find better options that are more affordable.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Let me give you my summarized views on Gluco Type 2.
1. Decent Formulation
At first look, the formula of Gluco Type 2 is quite promising.
It contains good stuff – like vitamins, minerals and herbal compounds.
However – the formula looks identical to that of other supplements.
So even though it looks decent, it's not original.
2. No Customer Reviews
Usually – I check the reviews from previous customers.
This allows me (and my readers) to see how a product works for people.
But unfortunately, Gluco Type 2 doesn't have any user experiences.
Even when it was available, I couldn't find any honest reviews.
Overall – it's quite risky to try a product that's not proven to work.
3. Quite Expensive
Finally – Gluco Type 2 is no longer available.
It's not even mentioned on the company website.
But luckily, I found its old pricing (which is $69.95/bottle).
Honestly – it's very pricey and I don't recommend it.
I still think there are some much better alternatives out there.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: No – there are some negative reasons behind my choice:
- Currently unavailable anywhere
- No experiences of previous users
- Very similar formula to that of many supplements
- Expensive for its real quality
- Some ingredients could be better
If you ask me, the points above are enough reason to not recommend it.
Also – a major reason is that it's no longer available.
So I honestly don't feel like it's worth buying at all.
What do I recommend instead? A product called Striction D:
- Provides great results for diabetes and blood sugar
- A lot of customers recommend it
- Very affordable and quite easy to use
- Ingredients are in their best forms
If you compare the price, Striction D is the best investment of your money.
It works really well and many customers can prove its benefits.
Not to mention that it's much cheaper than most diabetes products.
So you would definitely get your money's worth if you buy it.