It's time for my Urgent Fungus Destroyer review – which is pretty good against fungus.
Here are a couple of its advantages:
- treats the actual cause of fungus (from the inside)
- prevents any further infections
- works fast
- effective for all types of fungus (not just nail ones)
Besides – I had a good experience with this product myself.
So are there any chances that it's a scam? Definitely not.
But let me give you all the details about it and how it worked for me.
Note: This review is based on my experience + research on Urgent Fungus Destroyer.
Full Name: Urgent Fungus Destroyer by Phytage Labs
Product Type: Anti-Fungus Supplement
Best Actual Price: $69.95 (you can also get it for about $49)
Cheapest Place To Buy: Official website
Designed For: Skin, hair, and nail fungus – it helps with all types of fungal infections:
- treats the real source of infection
- protects against further outbreaks
- preventing fungus in people with diabetes/circulatory problems
My Rating: 8 out of 10
Recommended?: Yes – it's nice for mycosis:
- works for all types of fungus (not only toenail ones)
- effect appears even in a few days
- doesn't cause any side effects
- worked better than anything else in my case
Still – it's a supplement, which might inconvenience some people.
If you're looking for a topical product that delivers superior quality and results, check here.
What I Liked About It
- Good formula with some strong ingredients
- Works for all types of fungus
- Treats the cause from the inside
- Prevents future outbreaks
- Effect appears fast
- Worked really well in my case
- Doesn't cause any significant side effects
- Available in any country
What I Didn't Like About It
- Quite expensive
- Only available on its official website
- Few authentic user opinions available
- Comes in supplement form, which is not ideal for everyone
#1 – Claims & Producer
Let's begin with some basic info on this product:
- what issues it targets best
- how exactly it works
- who is its producer
Urgent Fungus Destroyer doesn't make some unbelievable claims.
Instead, it's focused on its real benefits and on how exactly it can help.
So it definitely does not lure you in with outlandish promises.
Now, let's see how this supplement acts once inside your body:
- Its formula purifies and oxygenates the blood.
- This destroys existing fungus.
- Regenerates the skin inside and above the surface.
- Restores healthy tissues.
- Creates protection and prevents future outbreaks.
Also, certain ingredients inside this product are responsible for each step.
Other than that, Urgent Fungus Destroyer also comes with a 90-day guarantee:
- you can ask for a refund anytime during this period
- you're guaranteed to get your money back
- besides the refund, you will also get a $100 bonus
I said it before – a long money-back guarantee is a tell-tale sign when it comes to product quality.
Good products tend to have a low refund rate (so the producer can offer a long guarantee).
On the other hand, low-quality supplements tend to be refunded very often.
In this case, the brand rarely offers a money-back guarantee.
Since this product has a 90 days refund period – it's clear that it gets refunded very rarely.
So that means it is not a scam, at the very least.
The brand behind this product is called Phytage Laboratories.
In terms of reputation – it looks pretty good:
- it's been on the market for a while
- produces various types of supplements
- its products have positive user feedback overall
Eagle Eye 911 is one of its popular products – and it's a high-quality supplement as well.
So in terms of trustworthiness, you can definitely buy from this brand.
Given my experience with them, there's no chance that you get scammed.
#2 – Ingredients (8 out of 10)
If you ask me, Urgent Fungus Destroyer has a fairly competent formula.
Let me give you more details:
- contains over 20 different ingredients
- each compound is designed for a specific benefit
As I said, this formula is designed to go along with its promises.
This means that every group of ingredients is responsible for a certain step (from its mechanism of action).
Besides, it doesn't only treat the existing mycosis.
Instead – it reduces fungus levels and keeps them to a minimum.
That's how it prevents any outbreaks.
Now, let's take a closer look at Urgent Fungus Destroyer's main ingredients.
I divided them into several groups – depending on their goal/benefits.
1. Fungus Killers
This is probably the most important group of ingredients.
That's because these 2 compounds are responsible for destroying the existing fungus build-up:
- Mushroom Complex (80 mg) 
- Beta- Glucan (100 mg)
In other words – they do the hardest (and most important) job.
They fight and treat the current infection, but they also reduce any fungus built-up.
2. Blood Purifiers
Even though the main fungus built-ups were destroyed, there may be some traces left.
And that's where these 3 ingredients come into play:
- Curcumin (100 mg) 
- Cat's Claw (20 mg)
- Garlic (20 mg)
What they do is that they bind to any fungus receptor flowing through your bloodstream.
Now, all these 3 ingredients also work as anti-inflammatories and antioxidants.
So they manage to destroy the extra fungus – as well as purify your blood.
3. Regenerating Compounds
These ingredients are responsible for repairing the areas affected by fungus:
- Lycopene (2 mg) 
- Quercetin (50 mg)
They regenerate damaged cells and replace them with elastic and healthy ones.
Besides, they also protect against environmental damage.
4. Restoring Compounds
This pair includes 2 ingredients that preserve the health of your skin.
However – they are most effective for hands, feet, and nails.
Here they are:
- Pomegranate (50 mg)
- Olive Leaf Extract (50 mg) 
They can reduce the yellowish color and harsh texture of your nails – and promote a healthy look.
5. Protection Ingredients
These are the ingredients that prevent your infection from making a comeback.
Let me list them for you:
- Selenium (20 mcg)
- Graviola (300 mcg)
- Pine Bark (100 mg)
- Red Raspberry Juice (200 mg)
- Vitamin C (30 mg)
- Vitamin E (30 IU)
This supplement's formula is good when it comes to getting rid of fungus.
Its formula is varied enough for its purpose.
In other words, the ingredients are nice.
However, it's not something I have never come across before.
So I'm sure you can find a product that is fairly similar elsewhere.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (8 out of 10)
Here's what you should know about taking Urgent Fungus Destroyer.
As in most cases, this supplement is also formulated as gelatin capsules:
- easier to swallow than regular pills
- average size
- no aftertaste
In other words – gelatin capsules are quite ideal.
If you're used to taking medicines, swallowing them should be very easy.
This product has an average serving size – which is 2 pills per day:
- there's no exact recommendation about when you should take them
- it's up to you if you space them out or not
Now – I personally recommend taking them in the morning and evening.
That was the schedule I actually followed.
But it's all a matter of convenience.
That's because in terms of effect – there won't be any difference.
Just make sure to follow the serving size (2 pills/day) and you should be fine.
#4 – My Experience (9 out of 10)
As I told you – I actually used this supplement myself, with good results.
In the following lines, I will give you all the details.
That way, you can see for yourself whether this product is worth it or not.
1. My Background
I had been dealing with some toenail fungus for several years:
- the symptoms weren't extremely severe
- a part of one of my toenails was pretty yellow and thick
- it would get better at times
- but it would appear again from time to time
Now – I tried various creams and some of them seemed to help.
But the problem was that they only treated the existing infection.
So a few months from then, my nail would develop the same problem over and over again.
Besides, I would sometimes get a similar infection in the nails next to it (but not as bad as in the first one).
That's why it was quite obvious the problem was somewhere inside.
I even tried a fungus supplement – but I had absolutely no results:
- the infection didn't get better at all
- the product worked even less than creams did
That's probably because its composition was a pretty basic one.
Besides, the supplement was designed for existing fungus only (not for treating the root cause).
So things only got better when I started using Urgent Fungus Destroyer.
2. How It Worked
Shortly – I could see an improvement in about a week:
- my toenail started feeling thinner
- its yellow area would get smaller with every day
- the area became more comfortable
Now – I didn't have any itching before, it was all a matter of looks and sensations.
But this supplement really made a change in my nails – and a pretty fast one.
Besides, the fungus from my other nails also went away:
- the infection was a lot less significant
- it took me a few days to notice a change
- my nails looked almost perfect after about a week
However – my initial infection was the main problem.
But this supplement made it go away in due time.
Plus – I didn't even get another fungal infection there ever since.
That's why I have a lot of confidence in its effect.
Judging from my experience with it, I think this supplement is good.
It managed to treat my fungal infection.
Plus, the issue has not come up again.
So I would say it can work nicely.
Now, while this supplement is not bad at all…
If you prefer a topical alternative that is even higher in quality, you have a choice.
#5 – Side Effects (9 out of 10)
One of the best features of this product is that it's mostly based on natural ingredients.
For this reason, it has a lower risk of secondary reactions.
I actually took it for about 2 months – and I didn't experience anything:
- I had no headaches or nausea
- in fact, my immunity seemed to improve
Now – this supplement doesn't only work on the fungus.
Its herbal extracts have many other benefits, so it surely helps overall health as well.
That's probably why I noticed some improvements in my immunity.
But in terms of side effects, there is not much to worry about.
#6 – Price (6 out of 10)
If there's one thing I don't like about this product, it's surely its price.
That's because it's pretty expensive overall.
However, it's true that fungus supplements are incredibly pricey.
1. The Exact Price
As I said, Urgent Fungus Destroyer is only available on its official website:
- Regular price is $69.95/bottle.
- As usual, you can get a better price for larger quantities.
- In the best case, you can pay around $49 for a bottle.
Now – once again, $69 for a bottle isn't very affordable.
You can surely find options that give similar results for less money, in fact.
So you should definitely not feel like this product is the only one that is promising.
Plus, you may even find alternatives that do not come in supplement form, if that bothers you.
2. Competitor's Price
Speaking of alternatives, I happen to have an amazing one in mind.
I'm talking about Kerassentials – my top recommended anti-fungal treatment:
- My recommendation is more effective in terms of destroying fungus.
- That's because it has a unique mechanism of action.
- More specifically, it targets fungal resistance and eliminates fungal buildup.
- This means that it treats your infection in an unprecedented way.
- Plus, Kerassentials comes in the form of a topical treatment.
- In turn, this makes it much easier to use, especially if you don't want to swallow pills.
That being said, Kerassentials is the more convenient option.
Given the ease of use, I think you would enjoy it more.
It simply delivers better results through external use, which is more user-friendly.
This supplement does seem quite expensive.
While it is not a bad product, you also don't have to spend so much to get good results.
In fact, you might find that there are alternatives that are just as good…
And come in different forms, sometimes for better prices.
So don't feel like you have to go out of your way for this product in particular.
My Verdict – Worth Or Not?
Short answer: For the most part, yes.
It's not a bad product by any means:
- Good for removing fungal infections
- I had a good experience with it
- Treats the fungus from the inside
- Protects against future outbreaks
- Doesn't cause major side effects
- Not the most affordable option out there
It gets the job done, albeit it has its shortcomings.
For example, the price might turn you off since it's rather high.
Plus, you may not feel like taking an additional supplement…
On top of all the other treatments you might be taking.
If that's the case, worry not! I have the perfect alternative for you.
For this reason, I believe you would enjoy my top recommended anti-fungal treatment.
That's right, I'm talking about Kerassentials:
- better results in terms of treating fungus
- destroys fungal resistance
- comes in topical form
- much easier & safer to use
That being said, I genuinely recommend Kerassentials to you.
If the prospect of adding another pill to your menu is not very enticing…
You will surely appreciate the convenience of my recommendation.