It’s time to review an interesting diabetes product – so is Blood Sugar Blaster a scam?
But what's the truth behind this supplement?:
- has a high price tag
- contains some good ingredients
- lacks authentic reviews
Well, in this review, I'm going to show you if it's worth buying or not.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Blood Sugar Blaster.
Full Name: Blood Sugar Blaster by Vitality Nutrition
Product Type: Diabetes/Blood Sugar Supplement
Best Actual Prize: Around $69
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its official website
Designed For: Type 2 diabetes – it claims to eliminate its invisible triggers:
- reduces lipids
- lowers the risk of fatty liver
- boosts beta cells
My Rating: 3.5 out of 10
Recommended?: No – there are some red flags about it:
- similar to other weak products
- pretty pricey
- no available legit reviews
Shortly, I've seen this type of product before and I don't like it.
So I advise you to try the best diabetes product instead.
What I Liked About It
- Promising formulation (on paper)
- Gives out the basic product facts
- Has a professional website behind
- Offers discounts/bundles
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Not easy to take (3 pills/day)
- Formula is identical to other supplements
- Very pricey for its real value
- Limited reviews from previous buyers
- Brand info is not solid
- Recommended by biased 3rd party websites
- Has a lot of different versions online
Blood Sugar Blaster In A Nutshell
My initial opinion on Blood Sugar Blaster was that it looks promising.
But that only at first sight – and here's why:
- the formula looks the same as that of other supplements
- several different version online
- very pricey for its quality
- really hard to trust
Also – I don't think it's the most convenient supplement out there.
It requires 3 pills/day, which is hard for people who already take other medicines.
Not to mention that it's very pricey for what it offers.
In the best case, you can get it for about $69 (from the original price of $99).
In my view, it's very expensive – given that its benefits are still in question.
So I don't really recommend it.
It's not a trustworthy product when it comes to diabetes.
#1 – How It Works & Producer
Now – we will discuss some general info on Blood Sugar Blaster:
- how it works
- who is the company behind
- the health concerns it helps
1. How It Works
Honestly, Blood Sugar Blaster's official website looks more like a blog.
You can read the reviews of Glucoflow and Diabacore to see what I'm talking about.
The only difference is that Blood Sugar Blaster's page is more organized.
Now, it claims that it “eliminates the three invisible enemies of type 2 diabetes.”
This seems to be done in 3 steps:
- Reduces overactive lipids
- Lowers the level of fatty liver
- Aids the production of beta cells
If you ask me, I think it promises to help people with type 2 diabetes.
That's a huge claim, so it should definitely work really well.
Also – it should be backed with a lot of clinical trials and studies that could support its promises..
But that's not really the case in reality.
Besides – it has some different versions from several companies.
So that's another big red flag for me.
2. Company Behind
Blood Sugar Blaster is made by the brand Vitality Nutrition.
Now – I looked into it online and I couldn't really find any info about it.
So we're going to focus on the details from its official website.
First – I want to highlight that almost all of its content looks very familiar.
Also – here are the other things I noticed:
- it has an email, contact number and mailing address
- offers affiliate offers and partnerships
- only sells Blood Sugar Blaster as a product
Honestly – the official website looks a little bit more professional.
But other than that, it's identical to that of the other supplements I mentioned.
So it's either they copied it – or the other way around.
But all in all, I don't consider Blood Sugar Blaster too trustworthy.
#2 – Ingredients (7 out of 10)
I want to say right away that Blood Sugar Blaster's formula looks familiar.
There are lots of products out there with this identical composition.
Besides the ones I mentioned above, you can also check the reviews of these 2 supplements:
They all contain exactly the same ingredients.
So it's either it's a big red flag or one of them is the original and the others are fake.
But obviously – we can't really tell which is the original product.
If you ask me, the ingredients themselves are pretty promising.
In terms of the dose, they are rather on the lower side.
But let's take a closer look the benefits of the main ingredients.
1. Essential Compounds
Let's first analyze the top ingredients of Blood Sugar Blaster:
- Chromium – enhances insulin sensitivity 
- Manganese – regulates blood sugar level with people with diabetes
- Zinc – reduces the complications of diabetes
- Magnesium – improves blood sugar of people with type 2 diabetes 
- Vitamin E – provides antioxidants in the body
- Biotin – decreases fasting blood sugar 
- Vitamin C – lowers elevated blood sugar
- Vanadium – improves sensitivity to insulin
- L-Taurine – reduces risks of type 2 diabetes 
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – removes fats accumulated in the muscle cells 
If you ask me, these ingredients are a good addition to a blood sugar supplement.
But then again, most of them have some lower doses than usual.
So their potency is quite questionable.
Overall – the mix looks very promising, but its effect can vary.
2. Herbal Compounds
Now – let's take a look at the herbal ingredients inside Blood Sugar Blaster:
- White Mulberry Leaf – helps with proper breakdown of sugar in the body
- Juniper Berry – has anti-diabetes properties 
- Cayenne Pepper – supports healthy metabolism
- Yarrow Flower – regulates blood sugar of people with diabetes
- Gymnema Sylvestre Leaf – stimulates insulin secretion 
- Cassia Cinnamon Bark – imitates the effects of insulin 
- Licorice Root Extract – alleviates blood glucose levels in the body
- Bitter Melon – increases the insulin level 
- Guggul – manages cholesterol and blood sugar levels
- Banaba Leaf – lowers risk factors of heart disease 
Herbal compounds are normal in any supplement.
So I'm not shocked that Blood Sugar Blaster contains a high variety of them.
However – some versions of these herbs are not in their best forms.
One example is Cassia Cinnamon, whose optimal version is Ceylon Cinnamon.
To sum it up, Blood Sugar Blaster's formula is pretty promising.
However – the overall ingredients look very similar to those of other supplements.
So I don't really know what to expect from them.
Why would so many products contain the exact same thing?
#3 – Consistency & Dosage (2 out of 10)
Now – I didn't see any info about Blood Sugar Blaster's aspect.
So here's my wild guess of what it looks like:
- typical herbal scent
- clear capsules with green or brown powder
If you ask me, you should know what type of pills you're taking.
So I'm hesitant about products that don't give out any info on their capsules.
Luckily, I did find some details about its instructions.
It recommends taking one capsule 1-3 times a day.
So that's a total of 3 pills daily.
Also – it suggests you to take them with a meal.
The reason is probably to avoid stomach cramps.
Overall – I don't think Blood Sugar Blaster is the easiest supplement to take.
It's not something I would recommend to people who already take some prescription medications.
And since we're talking about diabetes, 99% of people suffering from it are already taking other drugs.
#4 – Results (3 out of 10)
Let's move on to the customer reviews for Blood Sugar Blaster.
After a careful research, I didn't find any comments from previous buyers.
Note: I only considered authentic reviews, not promotional/fake ones.
1. What People Say
Honestly – there's isn't much about Blood Sugar Blaster here.
I didn't see any authentic reviews from its previous users.
The only comments about it are on 3rd party websites.
So if you're curious, here's what they say:
- Some said that its natural ingredients work great in for high blood sugar levels.
- Others mentioned that its benefits are amplified and effective.
- There are comments about its price being right.
- A few said that it's supported by a lot of studies.
Honestly – all these so-called reviews sounds very promotional to me.
I still think that reviews from people who actually tried are better.
That's because they show you if the product really works or not.
But unfortunately, there aren't any for this product.
So do you really plan on trying a product that's been hardly used by others?
I personally wouldn't…
Also – I want to highlight that it comes in several different versions.
There are 2 reviews on Amazon, but I can't tell if that product is the original version or not.
But as you can tell, both testimonials criticize it.
So that's an even bigger red flag for me – that's why I cannot recommend it.
Overall – Blood Sugar Blaster doesn't have almost no authentic reviews.
I'm talking about people who actually tried.
So it's hard to judge if its claims are true or not.
#5 – Side Effects (5 out of 10)
Unfortunately – Blood Sugar Blaster's side effects are still in question.
As you can guess, there are no complaints about it.
But many products who lack use reviews go through the same.
And this doesn't guarantee that they are actually safe.
On the contrary – many of them contain ingredients that are poorly tolerated.
If we look closer at its formula, the following scenarios can happen:
- ingredients don't work exactly the same for all users
- the other compounds can cause adverse reactions
Now, I personally wouldn't guarantee for a product like Blood Sugar Blaster.
Given its other question signs, I doubt it's the safest product out there.
#6 – Price (2 out of 10)
As I mentioned, Blood Sugar Blaster has some different versions.
After assessing the prices, I would say that it's not the most affordable.
1. The Exact Price
Now – the other versions of Blood Sugar Blaster are currently unavailable.
The brand that is still selling the product is Vitality Nutrition.
So based on its official website, here are the bundles available:
- 30-day supply costs $69/bottle
- 90-day supply is $177 ($59/bottle)
- 6-months supply costs $294 ($49/bottle)
Now, the original price of a single bottle is $99.
If you ask me, that's extremely expensive and far from practical.
So there's no way I could recommend it.
Why pay $69 for a product that seems rather basic?
2. Competitors’ Price
Let me introduce to you my top recommended diabetes supplement.
I'm talking about Striction D:
- Striction D's formula is made to properly address blood sugar problems.
- It contains some top ingredients in their superior forms.
- Blood Sugar Blaster has a set of promising compounds.
- But the overall formulation is very similar to that of other supplements.
- Striction D suggests only 2 capsules per day.
- Meanwhile, Blood Sugar Blaster requires 3 pills daily.
- Striction D is originally $56, but it can be bought for only $19 (discounted price).
- The starting price of Blood Sugar Blaster is $69 for a bottle.
Honestly – I would strongly advise you to get Striction D instead.
Firstly – it has some superior features and lots of users that swear by it.
Also, its price will not leave your pocket empty.
So overall – it's a much better investment for your high blood sugar levels.
In my view, Blood Sugar Blaster has a very high price tag.
Its claims are still in question and it has a lot of disadvantages.
So I don't recommend you to spend so much on it right away.
There are still better supplements in the market.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Here are my thoughts about Blood Sugar Blaster.
1. Familiar Formula
Now – Blood Sugar Blaster's ingredients look very familiar.
To be more specific, it has the same formula as several other supplements:
- Gluco Pro Balance
- Gluco Type 2
Honestly – the ingredients are decent on paper.
But their similarity is a huge red flag for me.
2. Limited Customer Reviews
Again – in order to know if a product really works, you should check the reviews.
I'm talking about opinions from the people who actually tried it.
But in the case of Blood Sugar Blaster, there are very few real ones.
All of the comments about it are from 3rd party websites.
Also – the reviews from Amazon are not for the same version.
3. Very Expensive
Finally – Blood Sugar Blaster is very expensive.
The original price of a bottle is $99.
It's now discounted to $69, which is still not very affordable.
If you consider all of its red flags, you surely realize that it's not worth it.
You can still find a better deal that really works out there.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: No – I found a lot of disadvantages about it:
- Comes in different versions online
- Hard to take (3 pills/day)
- Promotes by 3rd party websites
- No solid background info about the company
- Only few authentic reviews are available
- Quite expensive for its credibility
- Ingredients are identical to those of other supplements
Honestly – Blood Sugar Blaster looks promising on paper.
However, there are some red flags about it that are worth considering.
So by this time, I don't really recommend you to try it.
Let me introduce to you a product that is way better.
It's called Striction D and it's my top recommended diabetes/blood sugar supplement:
- Ingredients are in their superior forms
- Focuses of reducing diabetes and blood sugar
- Many users prove that it works
- Easy to use and affordable
In my opinion, Striction D is by far the best option.
That's not only because it's proven to work – but it's also more affordable.
So if you're thinking of getting a diabetes/blood sugar supplement, get it instead.
It's a much better investment overall.
1 – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-15208835/
2 – https://www.healthline.com/health/diabetes/-magnesium/
3 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/-PMC3679599/
4 – https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/-taurine
5 – https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/-alpha-lipoic-acid/
6 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/-PMC6726717/
7 – https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/-gymnema-sylvestre/
8 – https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/-cinnamon/
9 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/-PMC3945602/
2 thoughts on “Is Blood Sugar Blaster A Scam? My Review (2023)”
We tried Blood Sugar Blaster and in fact my wives sugar level was higher. We went through three bottles so gave it a fair test.
It claims to help cure type II but in reality does nothing for a lot of money. When you get the actual bottles they say “Helps support healthy blood sugar levels already in the healthy range” not helps to get blood sugar levels into the healthy range. a total waste of a lot of money.
Hello Dan, thanks for the feedback, I have a pretty bad opinion on Blood Sugar Blast in terms of what it offers, so your experience pretty much proves this. Remember that at this point, there’s absolutely no supplement/drug that can cure type 2 diabetes. There are a lot of products that improve it or keep its symptoms under control, but nothing can cure it. Any product that claims to be do is clearly a potential scam.