It's time to review Beverly Hills MD Dermal Repair Complex – a supplement that used to be very popular at one point.
Still, some people say this anti-aging product is a scam.
And at first sight – that's totally possible:
- enough complaints about its effect
- not too affordable
- can cause some side effects
So what's the truth behind Beverly Hills MD's product?
I tried to dig really deep into it – so here's what I found out (+ video).
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Dermal Repair Complex.
Full Name: Dermal Repair Complex from Beverly Hills MD
Product Type: Anti-Aging Supplement
Best Actual Price: Around $60/bottle
Cheapest Place To Buy: Only available on its website
Designed For: Younger and healthier appearance – it claims to:
- reduce wrinkles
- makes skin firmer and more lifted
- enhances radiance
My Rating: 7 out of 10
Recommended?: Not necessarily.
It does have quite a few complaints on side effects, though it's not a bad product at all.
But I personally prefer a better alternative that costs about the same.
What I Liked About It
- Very good formula with a unique combination of ingredients
- Contains both classic and herbal compounds
- Pills are quite easy to swallow
- Many authentic user opinions
- Could be a lot pricier (compared to others)
What I Didn't Like About It
- Many complaints about side effects
- Enough users claim it didn't help them at all
- Only sold on its official website
#1 – Claims & Producer
Here's what you should know about this product in general:
- what problems it works best for
- how exactly it helps
- who is the company behind it
Dermal Repair Complex promises to reduce aging signs by fighting the effect of:
- skin-aging hormones
- decreased body moisture
- collagen loss
As a conclusion – it reduces sagging, wrinkles and skin dullness.
In other words, its benefits are derived from its unique composition.
Other than that, there isn't much info given out about its mechanism of action.
2. Company Behind
This supplement's producer is called Beverly Hills MD.
It's a brand with a pretty long history when it comes to cosmetic products:
- most products are designed for anti-aging
- they are all on the expensive side
- most are also “premium”products
At first sight – Beverly Hills MD seems like a very reputable company.
However, it does have a page on BBB (which isn't a great sign).
Still – I don't consider it a brand that would scam its customers.
#2 – Formula (9 out of 10)
Dermal Repair Complex has a very good composition overall.
It's the kind of formula you cannot find in every anti-aging supplement – so it's unique and original:
- based on several essential vitamins/minerals
- also contains some herbal extracts
- high doses in general
It's true that this formula doesn't have any study conducted on it (as others do).
But on paper – it should be quite effective.
Now, lets' take a closer look at its main active ingredients.
1. Vitamin A (300 mcg)
This vitamin is a very strong antioxidant.
However – it's commonly used in skin products because of its anti-aging benefits :
- fights free radicals and external factors
- promotes a glowing skin
- supports a younger appearance
2. Thiamin (10 mg)
Thiamin is also called vitamin B1 and it's essential in terms of skin benefits:
- promotes collagen regeneration
- boosts skin revitalization
3. Riboflavin (10 mg)
Riboflavin or vitamin B2 is also involved in skin health:
- aids cell turnover
- maintains a healthy collagen production
- protects the skin's structural integrity
4. Niacin (50 mg)
That's another version of vitamin B (3) – which also promotes skin health. 
Niacin is an antioxidant that protects the skin against environmental damage.
5. Vitamin B6 (10 mg)
Like the previous versions of this vitamin, B6 in involved in skin protection.
Additionally, it also promotes a glowing and energized complexion.
6. Folate (1333 mcg) & Biotin (2500 mcg)
These 2 substances promotes hair, skin and nails health.
When it comes to their skin benefits:
- increase the production of healthy cells
- promote skin rejuvenation
- fight premature aging (fine lines and wrinkles)
7. Panthotenic Acid (20 mg)
Vitamin B5 (or panthotenic acid) promotes a healthy skin in general.
8. Dermal Repair Complex Blend (620 mg)
This is the main responsible behind this product's effect.
Now – this complex is a mix of several substances (both herbal extracts and classic skin ingredients):
- Hydrolyzed Collagen – boosts skin elasticity and makes skin firmer.
- Saw Palmetto Fruit Powder – it's a DHT blocker (DHT can also increase skin aging).
- MSM – promotes a naturally strong and firm skin.
- Wild Yam Fruit Extract – it's a herbal extract with some potent antioxidant proprieties.
- Hyaluronic Acid – moisturizes skin from inside out. 
However – the biggest problem is that there is no individual dose.
In other words, it's only the full blend's quantity that is mentioned.
The separate ingredients have no given doses (which is usually a sign they are rather low).
Either way – 620 mg is a pretty high overall dose.
Summing up, Dermal Repair Complex has a pretty good formula.
It's definitely not the very best composition I came across, to be honest.
But overall – judging after its ingredients, it should be effective.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (9 out of 10)
Beverly Hills MD's product looks like the typical anti-aging supplement here.
1. The Pills
Shortly – this product's pills are designed as gelatin capsules.
They don't look like every gelatin capsule, though:
- transparent cover
- yellow to brown powder visible inside
- average dimensions
Now – swallowing these pills shouldn't be too hard.
Since their size isn't very large, it should be pretty easy to take them.
2. The Dosage
Dermal Repair Complex looks quite typical at this chapter as well.
Its serving size is 2 capsules/day, which is quite average.
Now – I strongly recommend taking these pills after the meal (no matter what the label suggests).
In this way, you prevent any eventual stomach cramp.
And that's available for any supplement you take – not just for this one.
#4 – Results (7 out of 10)
As I always do – I looked at this supplement’s customer feedback.
In this way, you can see whether it works or not (based on previous users’ opinions on it).
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional/biased ones.
1. Positive Opinions
First of all – this product is sold only on Beverly Hills MD's official website.
This means you won't be able to find it (or any opinions on it) on 3rd party retailers.
Now – the reviews from its official websites are mostly positive:
- most rated it 5 stars/5
- there are a couple that gave it 4 stars/5 too
- there's no 1/2/3 stars reviews
This makes me believe those reviews are most likely biased.
However – I did find enough user reviews on websites like HighYa, Consumer's Health Digest, etc.
I'm pretty sure those reviews are unbiased (since they are very mixed).
First of all – here's what most satisfied users say about it:
- Some praise it for its effect on wrinkles and dry skin.
- Others say they noticed a difference in a few weeks.
- A few others claim the products are totally worth it.
- I also found some opinions on increased energy.
Basically – this supplement does work for enough people, just like I expected.
Judging after its formula, it should definitely be effective (at least for some users).
But as you might expect – it's not all positive.
2. Negative Opinions
There were enough unsatisfied users on this supplement as well:
- Some people claim it didn't help their skin at all.
- Other say they could not see any change (even after several months).
- A few even claim the product made them feel pretty bad.
- There are a few complaints on allergies as well.
In one way – it's normal that a product doesn't work for all of its users.
But in another way – it has a surprising number of complaints about side effects.
Summing up, Beverly Hills MD's product has pretty much mixed reviews:
- some people claim it's amazing
- others say it's not effective at all
So it surely works in many cases – but for for every person who gives it a try.
Whether you want to try it yourself or not, it's totally up to you.
I personally prefer a better alternative instead – but it's your own choice.
#5 – Side Effects (7 out of 10)
As I said – Dermal Repair Complex has quite a few complaints on secondary reactions.
Anti-aging supplements tend to be pretty well-tolerated in general.
So side effects are pretty rare in this category of products.
Still – Beverly Hills MD's supplement has a high number of reviews overall.
That's why it's quite normal that it also has more complaints on side effects (than products with fewer reviews).
Now – here are the most common secondary reactions it seems to cause:
- allergies and rashes
- general weakness
- stomach cramps, nausea and diarrhea
When it comes to digestive problems, avoiding them is pretty easy.
Just make sure you take the pills on a full stomach and you should be fine.
But when it comes to the other side effects, there isn't a certain way to avoid them.
#6 – Price (6 out of 10)
As I said – Beverly Hills MD's products tend to be quite expensive.
And its Dermal Repair Complex doesn't make an exception.
Still – for an anti-aging supplement, it could be much pricier overall.
1. The Exact Price
Just like I said – you can only find this product on Beverly Hills MD's official website:
- Standard price is $58/bottle (jar).
- Shipping is free for all orders above $39.
- There are some discounts when buying larger quantities.
- For the 3 months supply, price is around $50/bottle.
Now – $50 for an anti-aging supplement isn't very affordable, to be honest.
But compared to other products, it's definitely not that pricey.
Plus – Dermal Repair Complex actually has a very potent formula.
So even though it's not my top recommended supplement, it's worth this price.
Especially when compared to many options from the market.
2. Competitors’ Price
I will only compare Dermal Repair Complex with my #1 recommended anti-aging product.
It’s a supplement called GenF20 Plus:
- These 2 products work in 2 different ways.
- GenF20 Plus boosts natural HGH production.
- This leads to more energy and younger skin.
- Dermal Repair Complex improves mostly skin only.
- However, it doesn't boost HGH/telogenesis/other skin-related substances.
- In terms of price, Beverly Hills MD's product is slightly cheaper.
Now – these 2 products are pretty close when it comes to price.
But as I said, their mechanism of action is pretty different.
I personally consider HGH boosters as being the best anti-aging supplements.
That's why I recommend going for this kind of products when looking for high-quality anti-aging supplements.
For this reason – I consider GenF20 Plus a much better choice between these 2 products.
In terms of price, Dermal Repair Complex is quite affordable.
At least when compared to the average anti-aging supplements.
As I said – it's not the very best product from its category.
But if you're curious to give it a try, it's definitely worth the money.
#7 – FAQs
Let's list down the common inquiries about Dermal Repair Complex.
Note: I might repeat something I already mentioned, but it's easier to spot here.
1. What is this product for?
Dermal Repair Complex is a product that claims to reduce signs of aging.
It promises to fight the following problems:
- loss of collagen
- decreasing body moisture
- hormones that cause skin-aging
So basically, it's an anti-aging supplement.
2. How do you use this product?
Dermal Repair Complex is easy to use.
It suggests taking 2 capsules daily.
3. How long does one jar last?
One jar of Dermal Repair Complex is good for one month.
It contains 60 capsules, which are good for 30 days (if you follow the serving size).
4. Can I use it together with other supplements?
You can use Dermal Repair Complex with other supplements.
Just make sure to not take them all together at once.
It's still better to space them out at different times of the day.
This is to avoid the risk of getting adverse reactions.
5. Does it have any serious side effects?
Based on the product reviews about it, there are some complaints.
Here are some of the side effects mentioned:
- weakness and headaches
- rashes and allergic reactions
- diarrhea and stomach cramps
You can avoid digestive problems by taking the pills after a meal.
But you should be careful with the other side effects mentioned.
6. Will I get discounts on this product?
The standard price of Dermal Repair Complex is $58 for one jar.
But you can get it for only $50/jar, if you buy the 3 months supply.
#8 – Final Conclusions
Here's how I would sum up my opinion on Dermal Repair Complex (in 3 ideas).
1. Potent Composition
This supplement looks great in terms of ingredients:
- contains both classic and herbal compounds
- has a unique formula
- its doses are generally high
So on paper – this kind of composition should be effective.
2. Tested By Many Users
Apparently – Dermal Repair Complex is a pretty popular product.
That's why I could find so many authentic opinions about it.
But as it's normal:
- some people say it's an excellent supplement
- others claim it's useless
So it has mixed reviews overall – which is quite normal for a legit product.
3. Mostly A Skin Remedy
The main goal of this supplement is to revitalize and improve skin.
It's true that some users say it also helps with energy (but those are quite a few).
However – it's pretty much a skin product only.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Yes and no.
It's not the best anti-aging product I know, but it's definitely above the average:
- Unique formula with very good ingredients.
- Works for enough people.
- Pretty affordable price (compared to others).
The only problem is that it has enough complaints on side effects.
So apparently – it causes secondary reactions more often than the typical anti-aging supplement.
Still, its side effects aren't anything major – so it's totally up to you.
But as I said, Beverly Hills MD's product isn't my #1 recommended anti-aging supplement.
So what would I go for instead? A product called GenF20 Plus:
- has a clinical trial behind
- best formula I found in this types of products
- works for most people as well
Now – both of these 2 products are pretty effective (according to their user experience).
They are also among the same price range.
So it's up to you which of them you choose.
But if you ask me – I told you which of them I would go for.