It's time to review Telogenesis – which is a unique supplement for longevity:
- based on an unusual formulation
- original composition
- mechanism of action with studies behind
But even so – is Telogenesis a scam, as some people claim?
It's not a cheap product at all, so it might be a rip-off in the end.
Well – I tried to dig really deep into this supplement, so here's the truth behind it (+ video).
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Telogenesis.
Full Name: Telogenesis from LCR Health
Product Type: Anti-Aging Supplement (though more of a general health one)
Best Actual Price: Around $70/bottle
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its producer's website
It's also available on Amazon, but it might not be the original version.
Designed For: Cellular health support and longevity – it claims to:
- improve strength and mental clarity
- boost youthful energy
- reduce joint pain and aging signs
My Rating: 7 out of 10
Recommended?: Not completely – at least not as an anti-aging product.
It's more of a general health supplement – but I wouldn't recommend it in this case either:
- too pricey
- works best for boosting energy
Instead- I suggest going for the best anti-aging product I know.
What I Liked About It
- Original composition with high-quality ingredients
- Contains trademarked versions of some compounds
- Only requires 1 pill/day
- Many praises related to its effect on energy levels
What I Didn't Like About It
- Not designed for a specific purpose (more of a general health product)
- Quite expensive for this category of supplements
- Only sold on its official website
#1 – Claims & Producer
For the beginning – let me give you some general info on Telogenesis:
- how exactly it works
- what issues it's designed for
- who is the producer behind it
As I said, Telogenesis is a unique supplement because its action mechanism is based on an enzyme – Telomerase.
Now – what exactly is Telomerase?:
- it's called “the essential enzyme”
- it's naturally produced by the human body
- it is responsible for cellular maintenance and performance 
In other words – Telomerase supports a healthy living and maintains a younger body.
Still, don't expect it to prevent aging completely, because it's not a miraculous youth remedy.
However – some studies support its benefits:
- promotes a more active life
- increases energy levels
- boosts healthy living
But as I said – Telogenesis isn't a secret product that would keep you young forever.
It doesn't even claim that, in fact.
Still – its general health benefits are as legit as its claims, that's for sure.
2. Company Behind
Telogenesis is made by a brand called LCR Health:
- located in Los Angeles, California
- about 13 products in their portofolio
- offer a 90 days money back guarantee for all products
In terms of reputation – this company looks completely trustworthy.
However, its products tend to be rather expensive (over $50).
#2 – Formula (7 out of 10)
As I said – Telogenesis comes with a unique composition:
- contains 3 active ingredients
- 2 of them are trademarks (improved versions of the original substance)
- all of them are extremely potent
Basically – the benefits of this formula are quite obvious.
Still – it has a completely different mechanism of action that most anti-aging supplements (which boost HGH production).
That's why I don't consider Telogenesis' formulation as being the best.
At least compared to other anti-aging products (that boosts HGH).
Anyway – let's take a closer look at its 3 active ingredients.
1. ac-11® (350 mg)
This is a trademark version of Uncaria tomentosa inner bark:
- enhances cell health
- supports healing and reduces inflammation
- promotes natural DNA repair and damaged cells destruction 
ac-11® was discovered several years ago and it has enough evidence behind.
Also, this trademark version is standardized to a minimum of 8% Carboxyl Alkyl Esters.
2. Astragalus membranaceus Extract (150 mg)
This herb is an excellent antioxidant – so its effect is related to aging prevention through fighting oxidative stress.
But there's more:
- boosts immune system
- decreases chronic inflammation
- improves overall weakness
3. KSM-66® Ashwagandha Extract (125 mg)
Aswagandha's biggest benefit is that it promotes human body balance.
And KSM-66® is definitely the best form of this herb from the market:
- several studies behind
- highest-quality of pure extract
Now – here are some of the biggest benefits of this ingredient:
- promotes strength and energy
- supports a healthy weight management
- reduces stress and enhances memory 
Its anti-aging proprieties are not very significant, though.
Telogenesis uses a different mechanism of action than most anti-aging supplements.
Its formula is still potent, even so.
But if you ask me – it's not as strong as products that boost HGH secretion (which is directly related to aging).
So in terms of ingredients, Telogenesis isn't a product I would necessarily recommend.
It's not weak or ineffective – I simply don't consider it among the best formulations out there.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (10 out of 10)
Telogenesis looks pretty good at this chapter.
1. The Pills
This supplement is formulated as gelatin capsules:
- whitish color with average dimensions
- no sour taste
- easy to swallow
In other words – it looks pretty much like most supplements here.
But the point is that taking the pills shouldn't be too difficult, even at first.
2. The Dosage
Telogenesis is one of the few products with a very small serving size:
- only requires 1 pill/day
- you can take it at any time throughout the day
As I always recommend – make sure to take the capsule on a full stomach.
In this way, you won't experience any stomach pain (which is possible in some supplements).
Also, take the capsule with plenty of water every time.
#4 – Results (7 out of 10)
Like I always do – I tried to look at Telogenesis' customer feedback.
In this way, I can show you whether this product works in reality or not.
And the opinions I found about it were quite mixed up.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not false/promotional ones.
1. Positive Opinions
First of all – Telogenesis is mostly available on its official website, which has several customer opinions.
However, its average rating is 4.8/5 (from 52 reviews).
On the other hand – it also has a page on Amazon.
And as you might expect – the numbers are totally different there:
- there are only 16 reviews in total
- but the average rating is 3.5
I usually avoid official websites because their reviews tend to be biased (false positive).
I can't tell whether that's the case of LCR Health as well.
But judging after the huge number of positive reviews – it's totally possible.
Now, here's what most satisfied users say about it:
- Many say it really increased their energy levels.
- Others claim it decreases the muscle and joint pain.
- A few others even say they feel much younger than before.
Basically – there are enough people that were satisfied with this product.
It's true that most of its positive reviews are related to better energy levels (not necessarily aging).
But even so, it certainly helps some people.
2. Negative Opinions
Even though its official website has absolutely no complaints – there are some on Amazon:
- Most users criticize its high price.
- Others claim it didn't help them at all.
- Some even say they felt no difference in terms of energy.
It's true that no product can work for absolutely everyone.
But Telogenesis has no negative reviews on its official website, which is very weird.
On the other hand – it does have mostly complaints on its Amazon page.
So I'm pretty sure these negative opinions are real.
Telogenesis has pretty much mixed reviews:
- some users highly praise it
- while others say it didn't help them at all
As I said – I cannot guarantee that most of its reviews (which are on its official website) are 100% legit.
So it's definitely up to you whether you trust them or not.
But at this point, Telogenesis isn't a supplement I would necessarily recommend.
#5 – Side Effects (7 out of 10)
Anti-aging supplements are definitely not the safest overall.
And when it comes to Telogenesis – there aren't too many legit complaints on this topic.
Still, 2 out of its 3 ingredients are trademarks – which means 2 things:
- they are more concentrated than their regular version
- they can cause side effects more easily
Now – I personally don't consider Telogenesis as a dangerous product.
If it was so, it would definitely have far more complaints.
But even so, it's worth considering that concentrated formulas have a higher risk of side effects.
#6 – Price (6 out of 10)
Like many anti-aging products, Telogenesis is pretty expensive.
It's surely not the priciest supplement from the market (given its high-quality ingredients).
But it's definitely not affordable for every budget either.
1. The Exact Price
Now – Telogenesis is mostly sold on its producer's website:
- Standard price is $69.95/monthly supply.
- Shipping is free.
- There are some discounts when buying larger quantities.
- For the 6 months supply, price is around $60/bottle.
As I said – compared to similar supplements, Telogenesis is within the same price range.
That's because anti-aging products tend to be quite pricey.
Still, I don't consider it the best choice for the money.
It's not necessarily overpriced, since its contains superior forms of ingredients.
It's simply that there are better products at about the same price.
2. Competitors' Price
I will only compare Telogenesis with my #1 recommended anti-aging product.
It's a supplement called GenF20 Plus:
- They have some totally different mechanisms of action.
- Telogenesis supports telomerase production.
- GenF20 Plus boosts natural HGH secretion.
- In terms of price, they cost about the same ($70 normally).
- Their discounted price is also pretty close ($58-$60).
Now – these 2 products seem very similar in terms of price.
But as I said, their mechanism of action is pretty different.
Out of these 2, I would surely pick the HGH boosters (because it's directly linked to aging).
On the other hand – telomerase doesn't have a major anti-aging effect.
Its “youthful” benefits are more of a consequence of its energy boosting proprieties.
That's why I consider GenF20 Plus a much better choice against aging.
Telogenesis is a pretty pricey supplement overall.
But that is quite normal when it comes to anti-aging products.
Still – I personally don't think it's better than other alternatives that cost the same.
So it's not a product I would recommend at this point (despite being totally legit).
#7 – Final Conclusions
Here's how I would sum up my view on Telogenesis (in 3 ideas).
1. Supports Telomerase
This is actually the way Telogenesis works:
- boosts the production of this enzyme
- promotes general health
- also improves energy and youth
As I said – it's not the typical anti-aging supplement.
But that doesn't mean it's not effective at this chapter.
2. Great For Energy
That's definitely the biggest benefit of Telogenesis:
- many praises about its energy boost
- very helpful for people struggling with fatigue
In fact – its anti-aging benefits are derived from this effect.
Since it improves energy levels, it also promotes youth and general health.
3. Not The Cheapest
Like many products in this category, Telogenesis is quite pricey.
So it's not the kind of supplement everyone can afford on the long term.
Still, it totally depends on your exact budget.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Not completely.
It's not a bad supplement at all – but I simply don't consider it better than other options:
- Different mechanism of action (not as potent, in my view).
- Not specifically designed for aging.
- More of a general health supplement.
Now – if you're not interested in Telogenesis as an anti-aging product, it might be a good choice.
Just keep in mind that general health supplements tend to be much cheaper.
So in this case – you can pay a lot less for this kind of product.
But if you decide to buy it, it's definitely a supplement that works for enough people.
That especially when it comes to boosting energy levels.
Now – is there anything else I recommend instead?
As an anti-aging product, I definitely know a better alternative – GenF20 Plus:
- the only supplement with a study conducted on it
- excellent ingredients
- works in almost all cases
The choice is all yours, that's for sure.
Just make sure you afford the product you buy for at least 2-3 months on.