It’s time to review B Epic Acceler8 – a supplement for weight loss and sleep.
But does it actually work for everyone?
Or is it a weak product after all?
- high price tag
- promising ingredients
- several user complaints
Well, let’s find out in this review whether it’s worth investing in or not.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on B Epic Acceler8.
Full Name: Acceler8 Restore & Sleep Supplement Pack by B-Epic Worldwide
Product Type: Sleep/Weight Loss Supplement
Best Actual Prize: Starts at $69.95
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its Official Website
Designed For: Managing weight and supporting sleep – it claims to:
- detoxify the body
- support weight loss
- promote a sound sleep
My Rating: 4.5 out of 10
Recommended?: Not really – there are some red flags I found out about it:
- limited user experiences and reviews
- expensive price
- several fake versions
If you’re looking for an excellent sleep booster, try the best sleep supplement I know.
What I Liked About It
- Easy to take (2 capsules/day)
- 2-in-1 product (designed for both weight loss and sleep)
- Has some promising sleep ingredients
- Contains some good blends for the stomach
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Poor product handling and shipping
- Bad customer services/refund issues
- Quite expensive for its value
- Limited authentic customer reviews
- Triggers adverse reactions
- There are some fake versions
#1 – Claims & Producer
First of all – let’s discuss the important info about B Epic Acceler8:
- the company behind
- the health issues it helps
- how it works
Based on the product info, B Epic Acceler8 has one major claim.
It states to “manage your weight naturally and effortlessly while fast asleep”.
To explain it further, it’s a combo pack of 2 health supplements.
One is called RESTORE and the other is named SLEEP.
The Acceler8 Restore is the one responsible for detoxifying your body.
On the other hand, the Acceler8 Sleep is obviously designed for sleep.
So if you’re curious, here are the said benefits of their combined features:
- support falling asleep faster
- promote deep and sound sleep
- relax the body and mind
- replenish good gut bacteria
- cleanse the body
- help managing the weight
To make things clear, B Epic Acceler8 doesn’t have one product inside the box.
It’s not a single pill with 2-in-1 benefits – but 2 separate types of supplements.
So in my view – it’s not really that special.
That’s simply because you get the same benefits by using 2 different supplements.
Since you’re already taking 2 pills with this product, it doesn’t bring in a huge advantage.
Overall – B Epic Acceler8 is a promising product, but it’s not super special.
2. Company Behind
Now – B Epic Acceler8 comes from a company called B-Epic Worldwide.
Honestly, it’s hard to find other details about it (besides the info from its website).
So here’s what I found out about the brand:
- products are made for human health
- there are several product distributors
- website support is accessible for almost all countries
- separate contact info for South and Latin America
- there’s an option to be a member or distributor
If you ask me, it looks like an organization that recruits sellers.
Also – I looked for the brand on BBB and it does have some complaints.
Most are about the company being a pyramid scheme.
There’s also some significant negative feedback (that I will discuss in the next chapters).
Honestly – I didn’t find anything else than the points I mentioned above.
So it’s up to you if you decide to try it or not.
#2 – Ingredients (7 out of 10)
There are a lot of ingredients to discuss here.
That’s simply because B Epic Acceler8 basically contains 2 supplements (Restore and Sleep).
So basically, there will be 2 separate labels.
But let’s take a look at the formula of each of these 2 supplements.
1. SLEEP Compounds
The first formula we’re going to talk about is the B Epic Acceler8 Sleep.
So here are the main group of compounds it contains:
- essential nutrients
- sleep compounds
- herbal extracts
As you can see, it has different listings for different countries.
The reason is probably the varying drug regulations.
Also – there are different blends present:
- Deep Slumber Blend
- Stress Melt Blend
- Max Bioavailability Blend
However, let’s take a look at the most important compounds overall:
- Calcium – helps in the production of melatonin 
- Magnesium – reduces insomnia and other related sleep issues 
- Black Pepper Extract – provides antioxidant and antiinflammatory
- Ashwagandha Extract – improves sleep quality and longevity 
- L-Theanine – helps achieve sleep more easily
- Valerian Root – reduces anxiety and promotes relaxation 
- Melatonin – regulates and improves the body clock 
- Niacinamide – helps in aiding anxiety and depression 
Honestly – the formula is promising, but almost everything is in a blend.
This means there are no individual doses – only a dose for the overall blend.
So in terms of effect, I don’t think it’s extremely potent.
Overall – B Epic Acceler8 is not an excellent product (as a sleep supplement).
That’s simply because its composition isn’t better than that of its competitors.
2. RESTORE Compounds
Now – let’s take a look at the formula of B Epic Acceler8 Restore.
As the previous one – it has some varying ingredients depending on the market.
There are also different blends present inside it:
- Prebiotic, Probiotic and Enzyme Blend
- Gentle Sculpting Blend
- Digestive Balance Blend
So let me list down the compounds worth mentioning:
- Humic Acid – helps improve the immune system 
- Cranberry – supports digestive health and reduces the risk of UTI
- Senna Extract – treats constipation and improves bowel movement 
- Slippery Elm Bark – provides antioxidants and relieves bowel problems
- Psyllium Husk Powder – acts as a laxative and lowers cholesterol 
- Enzyme Blend – relieves abdominal pain and promotes digestion 
- Bacillus Coagulans – treats diarrhea and improves immune system 
Obviously – these ingredients are designed for that weight management feature.
But again, all of them are formulated as blends.
Since they lack individual doses, don’t expect this product to be super potent.
Overall, B Epic Acceler8 is just a product made of 2 different supplements.
So honestly – we’re just looking at the ingredients of 2 separate products.
To be honest, both formulas are promising, but not very potent.
Most ingredients are formulated as blends (not individually).
That’s why I’m not a huge fan of this formulation.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (7 out of 10)
Now – let’s take a look at the characteristics of B Epic Acceler8.
Again – Acceler8 is made of 2 different supplements in a box.
Here’s what it looks like – based on my observations:
- white capsules for Sleep
- purple pills for Restore
- normal/average size
Now – because the 2 supplements look different, I don’t think you will get confused about which is which.
So from this point of view – it’s easy to identify and take the correct supplement.
In my view, B Epic Acceler8 is quite easy to take.
The suggested use is 1 capsule of each supplement daily.
So overall, you will take 2 pills every night.
The tip is to take them 30-60 minutes before sleeping.
It also mentioned that both products can be taken with or without food.
But if you ask me, taking them with food is better (to avoid stomach cramps).
Overall – Acceler8 is quite easy to take and very not confusing so far.
#4 – Results (3 out of 10)
Unfortunately, B Epic Acceler8 doesn’t have a lot of authentic reviews.
So – it’s quite hard to tell if it really works or not.
Note: I only consider authentic reviews, not promotional ones.
1. What People Say
Again – B Epic Acceler8 lacks authentic reviews.
So I just gathered everything I found on different credible websites.
Here are what the previous users say:
- Most customers mentioned that it didn’t do anything.
- Few buyers noticed their weight dropped.
- Some said they received some unwanted packages.
- It helped improve the sleep of some customers.
- Others experienced receiving expired products.
- There were people who said customer support is rude and weak.
- The refund is not real or very hard to process.
If you ask me – limited honest reviews are not a good sign for a product.
I saw some positive comments, but they looked very promotional.
But even so – it’s still up to you to judge if you’re interested in giving it a try or not.
As for me – it’s not something I would recommend at all.
To summarize – B Epic Acceler8 has very limited authentic reviews.
In fact, most of them are negative – which is a red flag.
Overall – I recommend you to try some more credible options.
I’m talking about those that are known to be safe and effective for most users.
#5 – Side Effects (4 out of 10)
B Epic Acceler8 caused certain adverse reactions to some buyers.
Here are some examples – just that you can be aware of them:
- acid reflux
- heart palpitations
- face twitching
- mouth sores
On normal days, I would say that these are just some isolated cases.
But since this product has limited reviews, you need to be extra careful.
I personally don’t really consider it safe to use.
That’s why I strongly recommend you to look for safer options.
Simply because it’s a supplement that you put inside your body.
#6 – Price (2 out of 10)
If you ask me, B Epic Acceler8 is quite expensive for its credibility.
So to be really honest, it’s not super practical to get it.
1. The Exact Price
Again – B Epic Acceler8 has several fake versions out there.
So let’s just focus on the prices from the official website:
- Single Box (60 capsules) costs $69.95
- Double Pack (120 capsules) costs $109.95
- Shipping depends on your area/country
To clarify, a single box (60 capsules) contains 30 Restore and 30 Sleep pills.
It’s a month’s supply, if you follow the usage instructions correctly.
Now – the price of B Epic Acceler8 is quite high.
It looks like you’re paying for 2 types of supplements placed in 1 box.
So if you’re just looking for a sleep booster, $69 is way too much.
That especially if you don’t need any weight loss benefits.
Honestly – it’s a lot more practical to choose 2 different products (from 2 different brands):
- one for sleep
- another one for losing weight
In this way, you can get the exact product you want.
And in terms of price – it should cost you about the same.
So in my view, B Epic Acceler8 is not special enough to cost that much.
Even if it’s designed for 2 issues, it’s still not the best option.
2. Competitors’ Price
Here’s a good alternative for you, it’s my #1 recommended sleep supplement.
I’m talking about a product called Sleep Support Plus:
- Sleep Support Plus is potent enough to fight sleeping problems.
- The formula contains some unique and clinically tested ingredients.
- B Epic Acceler8 is a product for sleep and weight loss management.
- It has 2 separate sets of ingredients in 2 different supplement.
- Sleep Support Plus requires 2 capsules daily for the optimum effect.
- B Epic Acceler8 suggests taking 1 pill for both Restore and Sleep.
- Sleep Support Plus normally costs $28, but it can be bought for only $19.
- B Epic Acceler8 costs $69.95 for a 30 days supply.
If you’re really after an excellent sleep supplement, choose Sleep Support Plus instead.
It doesn’t only have a lower price tag – but its other features are superior overall.
So between these 2 supplements, it’s clearly the best investment of your money.
Overall – B Epic Acceler8 is not the most practical supplement out there.
The price you pay is basically for 2 separate supplements.
In my view, you can also buy 2 different products (for weight loss and sleep) for about the same price.
So it’s not a supplement I would recommend.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Let me give you a quick summary of B Epic Acceler8.
1. Decent Ingredients
Again – B Epic Acceler8 contains 2 types of supplements.
So expect to see 2 separate labels.
Now – the ingredients for weight loss management and sleep are promising.
However, they are all formulated in blends – so the potency is still questionable.
The product looks good on paper – but that’s not necessarily the case in reality.
2. Limited Authentic Reviews
Honest reviews are the best way to confirm how a product works.
Unfortunately – B Epic Acceler8 has very limited reviews.
Most of them are negative, which is not a good sign for me.
So it’s hard to judge if it’s really effective or just a rip-off.
3. Very Pricey
Now – a month’s supply of B Epic Acceler8 costs $69.95.
It contains 30 pills for both its Restore and Sleep products.
If you ask me, it’s not the best price out there.
I just think you can buy 2 excellent different products and still pay a lower price.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Not really – it has some pretty bad features:
- Limited authentic customer reviews
- Some fake versions available
- Pricey for its quality
- Causes several side effects
- Rude customer support/Refund issues
- Poor product shipping and handling
Honestly – B Epic Acceler8 looks like a very interesting product.
But after a careful research, it only remains good on paper.
There are features about it that are questionable – so I’m not impressed.
So if you ask me, it’s better look for other alternatives.
What would I go for instead? A product called Sleep Support Plus:
- Works really well for sleep problems
- Really well tolerated and safe
- Contains an original and unique mix of ingredients
- Comes with a really low price
Honestly, Sleep Support Plus is the better option not only because it’s cheaper.
But it’s also because its formula and other features work really well for sleep.
So overall – I still think that it’s the best investment of your money.