It's time to review 10 Days Hair Oil – a hair product that's quite intriguing.
Well, is it going to change the hair care industry?:
- a lot of different versions online
- no full list of ingredients available
- quite affordable
Or is it not worth the effort at all? Are there any side effects?
Let's try to answer those questions by studying the truth behind this product.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on 10 Days Hair Oil.
Full Name: 10 Days Hair Oil by Rathira Ayurveda Private Limited
Product Type: Hair Oil
Best Actual Prize: Around $9
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its Official Website
Designed For: Controlling hair loss and stimulating new hair growth.
My Rating: 5 out of 10
Recommended?: Not quite – there are a lot of red flags about this product:
- has several versions sold online
- undisclosed formula
- not really accessible
Actually – there's a much better hair supplement you should go for.
It treats hair loss and several serious hair problems a lot better.
What I Liked About It
- Mostly based on herbs/natural compounds
- Quite affordable (compared to other products)
- A lot of customer reviews behind it
- Can be easily bought around India
- Easy to apply (topical product)
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Can be expensive if you're buying outside India
- No disclosed full list of ingredients
- Ingredient doses are not given out
- Several versions sold online (from other producers)
- Product consistency is pretty greasy/thick
- Doesn't target the root cause of hair loss and other hair issues
- Not easily accessible if you want to purchase it right away
- Product instructions are not very clear
#1 – How It Works & Producer
For this chapter, let's first talk about 10 Days Hair Oil's basic info:
- how it works for hair
- what hair concerns it targets
- who is the producer behind it
1. How It Works
From what I noticed, 10 Days Hair Oil doesn't have a long description on its website.
Basically – it claims to have a powerful blend of 76 rare herbs.
Here are the promises of the product, based on its label and website:
- controls hair loss
- stimulates new hair growth
- prevents hair fall
- protects dandruff
Now – it states to be the “best formulated ayurvedic hair oil in India.”
Ayurvedic means a natural system of medicine that originates from India.
So that gives you an idea that it comes from an Asian country.
Obviously, it can be a problem if you're ordering outside India.
Also – it's a topical hair oil, so don't expect the potency of a supplement.
If you ask me, it's not a horrible hair product.
Actually, hair oil are helpful for hair in general.
But as of now, I'm not super impressed with it.
To me, it looks like a regular hair oil – it's no better than other similar products.
2. Company Behind
The producer behind 10 Days Hair Oil is Rathira Ayurveda Private Limited.
It has an official website and here's the info about it:
- only sells 10 Days Hair Oil as its product
- it can be reached through mailing and email address
- can ship its product internationally
As you can see, you can only buy the legit version from its own website.
So you really have to wait until it reaches your country.
If you ask me, it's one of the problems you might encounter with it.
Well – that is if you're living outside India.
But other than that, it's a known brand in its country.
#2 – Ingredients (5 out of 10)
As I mentioned, 10 Days Hair Oil's formula is quite questionable:
- full list of ingredients is not disclosed
- no doses for any compound
- only 4 herbs are mentioned (on the website)
Again – the website claims the product contains 76 rare herbs.
Also – it claims to control hair loss and stimulate new hair growth.
But I doubt it's very potent to even target the root cause of these problems.
That's simply because it's not a legit supplement, so it won't work the same way.
So let's take a closer look at the 4 ingredients written on its website:
- Bringha – promotes hair growth and helps it maintain strong
- Amla – stimulates the growth of hair and makes it shinier and softer 
- Aloe Vera – supports overall hair health 
- Tulsi – has broad-spectrum antimicrobial activities 
In my view, these ingredients are decent.
But I still have a lot of question signs about this product, considering its “missing” ingredients.
So given its aspect, I would certainly not go for it.
Overall – 10 Days Hair Oil only mentions 4 out of 76 herbs.
So the formula is undisclosed and leaves us questioning.
In my view, it's not a bad product, but its missing ingredients are a major problem.
It's one of the reasons why I don't recommend it.
#3 – Consistency & Dosage (6 out of 10)
Let's discuss the other features of 10 Days Hair Oil.
Based on my research, here's how I would describe 10 Days Hair Oil:
- herbal scent is very strong
- quite greasy and thick consistency
- brown to dark brown liquid
If you ask me, it's a hair oil with a slightly thicker consistency.
So if you're not a fan of that texture, you will definitely not like it..
As you can guess, it will also leave your hair greasier (than other hair oils).
As I mentioned, 10 Days Hair Oil's instructions are not easy to find.
You can only find them if you buy the product.
The back of its label isn't really available anywhere (not even its instructions).
If you ask me, here's how you should use it:
- Apply the product to the scalp and hair.
- Use it daily and massage the hair oil.
As far as I'm concerned, you should let it sit on your scalp and hair (so that it gets absorbed).
You can also wash your hair normally afterwards.
But this part might be complicated (as it leaves your hair very greasy).
So the best way to do that is at night.
#4 – Results (5 out of 10)
Now – let's look further at how 10 Days Hair Oil worked for people who tried it.
It has a lot of reviews – but I'm not entirely sure about their authenticity and let me tell you why.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional or fake ones.
1. What People Say
Again – 10 Days Hair Oil has a lot of reviews.
However, they are only found on its official website.
If you ask me, I don't really rely on reviews from a product's website.
There's a high chance they are biased or promotional.
But still, let's take a look at what people say about it:
- A lot of customers noticed less hair fall and dandruff.
- Some mentioned they saw some hair growth (but after a very long time).
- There were also people who said their hair became more vibrant.
- Others complained about customer service and shipping/delivery.
- The rest of the comments are about people updating their orders.
Honestly – the majority of the reviews are not specific.
They just mentioned how good this product was for their hair.
So if you ask me, you won't be getting any in-depth info from this reviews.
That especially when it comes to how it helps with more serious hair problems.
In my view, 10 Days Hair Oil can only help in basic ways.
So you can use it to make your hair vibrant with less dandruff and hair fall.
But other than that, I wouldn't consider it as good as a real supplement.
Lastly, there were a lot of complaints about its shipping and delivery.
I guess that's not a surprise, since it only comes from India.
Overall – 10 Days Hair Oil comes with a lot of customer reviews.
But you can only find them on its own official website.
Honestly – the comments are very general and not too specific.
So if you're looking for a more proven hair product, just find a better alternative.
#5 – Side Effects (7 out of 10)
I found some complaints about 10 Days Hair Oil.
They are from people who experienced adverse reactions:
Now – I consider them some not very serious side effects.
The headache could be due to the scent of the oil.
On the other hand, the itching might be because of the thick/greasy consistency.
But you still need to consider its formula.
So if you ask me, I would suggest that you patch test it first on your skin.
That's the best way to see if you're allergic to the oil or not.
But other than that, I don't see it as a threat – since it's just a topical product.
#6 – Price (5 out of 10)
At first, 10 Days Hair Oil looks quite affordable.
But there are some problems you might encounter when you buy it.
1. The Exact Price
Firstly – I just want to say that there are different versions of the product online.
But if you want to buy the legit 10 Days Hair Oil, get it from its website.
So here's the info on its price range:
- One bottle costs 699 Indian Rupee
- That's around $9 (if converted to USD)
- Shipping fee depends on where you're ordering from
Obviously – the farther you live from India, the more expensive the shipping fee is.
So honestly, you can only say it's very affordable if you're from India.
But if not, it can really cost you more than you expected it.
Also – I don't think it's practical to spend a lot on it.
It's not a real supplement, so you shouldn't put a lot of money into a product of this type.
2. Competitors’ Price
Let me give an alternative worth investing in.
Try Folexin, my top recommended hair supplement:
- Folexin is a supplement that treats hair loss, shedding and thinning.
- Its formula contains major ingredients (in potent doses) for hair health.
- 10 Days Hair Oil is a topical product that works mostly for hair fall and dandruff.
- It claims to have 76 herbal ingredients, but only discloses 4 herbs.
- Folexin costs $24.95 normally, but can be bought for only $17-18 (larger supply).
- 10 Days Hair Oil's price is 699 Indian Rupee (around $9).
- Its shipping fee depends on which country you are ordering from.
Obviously – Folexin is better in a lot of ways than 10 Days Hair Oil.
It's a supplement that will really target the root cause of hair loss.
Also – it's more accessible and the money you spend on it are worth it.
Lastly, it has a superior formula that you can't find easily on the market.
So that's why it's the best hair supplement I looked into.
To sum it up, 10 Days Hair Oil is affordable.
Well – that's only if you're ordering from India (product origin).
But if not, the shipping fee can be heavy (depending on which country you're from).
So in my view, just find a better alternative that's more worth investing in.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Here are my major points on 10 Days Hair Oil.
1. Not the Best Formula
Again – 10 Days Hair Oil is composed of 76 rare herbs.
But the whole list of ingredients is not disclosed, it only mentions 4 herbs.
However, I don't think it's a potent formula to combat the root cause of hair loss.
Based on the reviews, the best thing it can do is to reduce shedding and dandruff.
2. Easy to Use
If you're not a fan of an oral supplement, you will surely like 10 Days Hair Oil.
So since it's an oil, you just need to apply it on the hair and scalp.
However – it has a slightly thick and greasy consistency.
But if you don't mind that, it's a convenient hair product to use.
Also, the instructions are not clear – so you need to buy the product to get the clarification.
3. Can Be Costly
At first, 10 Days Hair Oil is not that pricey, since it's only around $9.
Well – that's only applicable if you're buying in India (product origin).
However – if you buy from other countries, the shipping fee is much higher.
So even though the price is not that huge, there are still better alternatives in the market.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Not quite – I found several problems about it it:
- Not very convenient/accessible to buy (if you're outside India)
- The overall formula is hidden
- No individual doses for each ingredient
- Has different versions from other producers
- Quite unpleasant to use (greasy and thick)
- Doesn't really target the root cause of hair loss
- Usage instructions are not really clear
If you ask me, 10 Days Hair Oil is just a typical hair oil.
It contains a lot of natural/herbal ingredients.
However, I don't think it's enough to combat the root cause of hair loss or balding.
Also – it's only available in India at an affordable pricing.
But if you're buying outside India, the shipping fees could be a problem.
So if you want to spend your money wisely, just buy a legit hair supplement.
I urge you to try my #1 recommended hair supplement.
The product I'm talking about is called Folexin:
- Has the best formula from the market
- Really proven to treat hair loss (a lot better than other products)
- Very safe to use and well-tolerated
- Really affordable for the superior features it offers
Honestly – Folexin is way better than 10 Days Hair Oil.
It doesn't only improve the existing hair.
But it also works by stopping the root cause of major hair issues.
So if you ask me, the effort and money are more worth it if you buy Folexin.