It's time to review Nervexol – which is a very popular nerve pain supplement.
And at first sight, it actually has some pretty good features:
- strong formula and ingredients
- reputable producer
- unique pills
But is it really worth (at least) $69/month? Or is it actually a scam?
Well – I analyzed all of its insides, so here's the truth behind it (+ video).
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Nerve Renew.
Full Name: Nervexol by Oceanside Labs
Product Type: Nerve Pain Supplement
Best Actual Price: About $70/bottle
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its official website
Designed For: Neuropathy and everything it involves – it promises to:
- relief pain and stinging
- support nerve repair
- decreases burning sensations
My Rating: 8 out of 10
Recommended?: For sure, it's a great supplement (in terms of features)
Still – my top choice would be another product that costs the same but has the best formula I know.
So that's what I would recommend instead.
What I Liked About It
- Really good formula with potent ingredients
- Certain ingredients have superior versions
- Pills are easy to take and recognize
- No serious side effects
What I Didn't Like About It
- No authentic user reviews
- Pretty expensive overall
- Discounts are available only if you sign-up for auto-shipping
- Can't be bought outside its official website
#1 – Claims & Producer
I will begin by giving you some general info about Nervexol:
- how it works
- who is the company behind it
- how can you benefit from it
First of all – this product uses a very fair strategy and only claims what it can actually do:
- reduces numbness and tingling
- relieves burning and stress
- supports nerve linings
Plus – it also states very clearly the problems it can help and those it cannot help.
In my opinion, that's an excellent thing (which most brands/products don't do).
That's why I personally appreciate the honesty of this product tremendously.
Besides – it also gives out some clear info as to when you should expect to see an improvement.
Once again, the sincerity is much appreciated (from my side at least).
2. Company Behind
Nervexol is made by a brand called Oceanside Labs:
- it has 2 other products in its portofolio
- all of them are meant for nerve pain
- they are sold either separately or as a kit
Now – Oceanside Labs isn't a famous brand at all, but it has many contact info on the official website.
That's why I'm completely sure it is a legit company.
You can also find the story of Nervexol's creators on the official website, in case you want to find out more about them.
But other than that, I consider it an honest brand.
#2 – Formula (9 out of 10)
If you ask me, Nervexol's composition is excellent:
- contains the stronger versions of some ingredients
- has an increased absorption
- most doses are pretty high
Now – what makes Nervexol special is that it also contain Omega-3 fatty acids.
These compounds aren't very common in nerve pain supplements normally.
However, they reduce inflammation – which is major benefit in neuropathy.
So let's take a closer look at its 6 main groups of ingredients.
1. Benfotiamine (150 mg)
This is an essential ingredient for neuropathy. 
It's actually a form of vitamin B1 – which has a major role for nerve pain:
- decreases burning and stinging
- reduces pain
- promotes nerve regeneration
Now – benfotiamine has a much better absorption than classic vitamin B1 and it's also less toxic.
It's true that the dose of benfotiamine from Nerve Renew isn't the highest I have seen.
But in terms of effect, it's surely helpful.
2. Methylcobalamin (250 mcg)
Vitamin B12 is essential when it comes to nerve regeneration.
According to studies – it's one of the best substances at this chapter.
Now – Nervexol contains a superior form of vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) :
- the classic version is cyancobalamin
- it has a lower absorption
- also, its effect appears much more slowly
Once again – the dose of methylcobalamin from Nervexol isn't very high.
Especially when compared with my top recommended neuropathy product.
But its superior form of vitamin B12 deserves the praises.
3. R-Alpha Lipoic Acid (200 mg)
This ingredient is an antioxidant and it has a very important effect on neuropathy:
- decreases oxidative stress
- fights off free radicals
- nerve damage is sometimes caused by oxidative stress
Also – Nervexol contains the stronger version (R-Alpha).
This has a stronger effect compared to the S form.
Not to mention that the dose from this supplement in pretty good in this case.
4. Calming Blend
This is actually a mix of 3 anti-inflammatory herbs:
- Passion Flower
- California Poppy
Their effect is not as strong as those of the previous ingredients (when it comes to nerve pain).
But even so, it surely adds up.
5. Omega-3 Fatty Acids (340 mg)
As I said – Omega-3 aren't very common in neuropathy supplements.
But this doesn't mean they have insignificant benefits in this case:
- reduce inflammation
- lower cholesterol
- promote skin and mental health
However – they are mostly helpful in nerve pain due to their anti-inflammatory effect.
Just like in the previous case, this effect adds up.
6. Extra Vitamins
This group includes several vitamins without an essential role in nerve pain:
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B6
- Chlorecalciferol (Vitamin D)
There's also Coenzyme Q10 – which is a strong antioxidant and prevents nerve damage.
Overall – Nervexol has a really strong and potent formula:
- based on several quality ingredients
- some of its ingredients have superior absorption
- also contains Omega-3 Fatty Acids
In fact – it's surely one of the best formulas I know.
So Nervexol is a very high-quality product from this point of view.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (10 out of 10)
Here are the most important aspects on Nervexol here.
1. The Pills
Firstly, this supplement's pills are definitely unique and easy to recognize:
- formulated as gelatin capsules
- deep blue cover
- very easy to swallow
As I said in my other reviews – nerve pain supplements tend to come as tablets.
Those are thick and much harder to swallow.
So Nervexol is has a great advantage at this chapter.
2. The Dosage
The daily dose for this product is 2 pills per day:
- one bottle is meant to last for 30 days
- there are 60 capsules in a bottle
Now – it's up to you if you take the pills together or space them out.
I personally recommend spacing them out, but the effect should be the same either way.
But overall, 2 pills per day isn't very hard to take.
#4 – Results (7 out of 10)
In order to give you an unbiased opinion on Nervexol, I decided to look at its customer feedback.
Now – the problem is that this supplement has very few authentic reviews.
So it was really hard to find some that were 100% real.
Note: I only analyzed legit opinions, not fake ones.
1. Positive Opinions
Nervexol is only sold on its official website – so there are almost no opinions outside that:
- no Amazon reviews
- there are a couple of 3rd party reviews on other websites
- but they were only giving out general info on the product
So the only option left was to check the opinions from Nervexol's website:
- there are only about 7
- most are highly praising the supplement
For this reason – I'm not very sure the reviews are unbiased.
But this is up to you to decide. So here's what those reviews talk about:
- Some say they saw an improvement after half a bottle.
- Others claim it really helps with pain and burning.
- A few others praise it for how fast it works.
So according to these users, Nervexol is really effective and helpful.
As I said – it's up to you whether you trust these opinions or not, considering the circumstances.
2. Negative Opinions
Since I found very few positive reviews, it's obvious things were even harder with the negative ones.
However – Nervexol seems to be quite honest from this point of view.
Even though it does not have some major complaints – the staff is very honest with its customers.
So it really deserves some extra praises here.
Summing up, Nervexol doesn't look too amazing at this chapter.
That's because it lacks authentic user reviews.
The few opinions from its official website might be true – but they might also be fake.
So I can't tell for sure, it's up to you whether you trust them or not.
#5 – Side Effects (10 out of 10)
Out of its few user reviews – Nervexol doesn't have any related to its side effects.
And to be honest, I'm pretty sure it's a safe product:
- nerve pain supplements cause side effects very rarely
- it also has a natural formula
- its ingredients don't cause side effects normally
So I would say you shouldn't worry too much about it causing you any secondary reaction.
It's actually classic drugs that tend to cause stomach problems.
When it comes to supplements – these issues are very rare.
#6 – Price (6 out of 10)
Nervexol is indeed a very expensive supplement, at first sight.
Even though it has a great formula – I still consider it a bit hard to afford.
Let me explain why.
1. The Exact Price
Basically – Nervexol is available in 2 options:
- in a 3 products kit (combined with a cream and a weaker supplement)
Obviously – price is much better if you buy it as a kit.
But let's see the price options if you buy the supplement alone:
- Its standard price is $69/bottle.
- You can also sign up for auto-shipping to get a better price.
- In this case, one bottle costs $51.75/bottle.
- However, this discount will only apply to the future orders.
- For the first order, you will have to pay the full price ($69).
Now – in case you buy Nervexol as a kit, you get 3 products for a total of $99:
- Nervexol (worth $69)
- NeuroMute (worth $29)
- Signal Soothe (worth $27)
Basically – that's a 20% discount than if you bought the products separately.
You can also get the 2 other products separately – but they're not really worth it (in terms of ingredients).
Back to Nervexol – I personally consider it a bit pricey.
Whether it costs $69 or $52, that's still a pretty high price.
It's true that most high-quality neuropathy products cost about the same.
But compared to my top pick, it's a few dollars pricier.
Here's what I'm talking about below.
2. Competitors' Price
I only want to compare Nervexol with my #1 recommended nerve pain supplement.
I'm talking about Nerve Renew from Life Renew:
- Both products have a really good formula.
- However, Nerve Renew has slightly more valuable ingredients.
- They both have the same standard price ($69/bottle).
- Nervexol's lowest price is about $52.
- Nerve Renew's lowest price is around $49.
Basically – in terms of price, these 2 products cost about the same.
And even though they have similar formulas, their value is different.
That's because Nerve Renew has higher doses in some essential ingredients.
Not to mention that it has a much better customer feedback (with many repeated users).
So if you really want to spend your money wisely, I suggest going for Nerve Renew.
Nervexol is indeed a bit expensive – despite having a strong formula.
But considering you can get a better product for about the same, I wouldn't necessarily recommend it.
At least not as my top choice.
If you want the best supplement I know, check out my alternative.
#7 – Availability (5 out of 10)
Unfortunately, Nervexol is only available on its official website:
- no page on Amazon
- not available on other 3rd party retailers
- can't be found in local shops
Now – its official website is trustworthy enough to buy from it.
So from this point of view, don't worry too much. You won't get scammed or anything like this.
It's only that having more options might have been better for most users.
But if you really want to buy Nervexol – you can easily get it from its official page.
#8 – Nervexol In 3 Ideas
Here's how I would sum up my opinion on Nervexol.
1. Really Good Composition
This supplement has a very good formula with high-quality ingredients:
- substances known for their nerve benefits
- pretty good doses
- some ingredients have superior forms
So from my point of view – this composition is great.
2. Blue Capsules
As I said – Nervexol's pills are very easy to recognize.
They are colored in a deep blue shade and have a gelatin cover.
There are actually very few nerve supplements with a strong color.
So this makes Nervexol's capsules stand out.
3. A Bit Expensive
Despite its high value, this supplement is a bit overpriced:
- discounts are only available with auto-shipping
- price itself is very high
Now – if you afford Nervexol, it's not a bad choice at all.
It's only that it is a bit pricey for its value.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Yes and no.
It's a product I would normally recommend, due to its really good formula.
But it's surely not perfect:
- A bit expensive compared to the options from the market.
- No authentic user reviews.
- Only available on its official website.
As I said, it's surely a high-quality supplement.
But there's a product that costs about the same and it has a better formula.
So to be honest – that's what I would recommend instead.
I'm talking about Nerve Renew (which is my #1 recommended nerve pain product):
- best formula from the market (ingredients + doses)
- very positive customer feedback
- no side effects on the long term
Nerve Renew is indeed pricey, but its formula is worth more – compared to Nervexol.
Not to mention that you can also get it cheaper (without signing up for auto-shipping).
So if you want the best neuropathy supplement from the market – that's what you should go for.