It's time for my LeptoFix review, which is a weight loss supplement.
In my opinion – it's not a very impressive product.
So – can it really help you lose weight?:
- full ingredients list is hidden
- quite expensive for its quality
- there are sketchy versions from other brands
Well – we will find out in this review if it's worth buying at all or not.
Note: This review is based on my research + opinion on LeptoFix.
Full Name: LeptoFix Dietary Supplement by LeptoFix
Product Type: Weight Loss Supplement
Best Actual Price: Around $70 ($49 for larger supplies)
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its Official Website
Designed For: Addressing the root cause of weight gain – as well as other benefits:
- rejuvenates heart health
- boosts energy levels
- improves focus and memory
My Rating: 4 out of 10
Recommended?: Not really – I found some disadvantages:
- no ingredients list or instructions
- a little pricey
- very few testimonies about its effects
Honestly – it's not a bad product, but it's far from being amazing.
For the same price (or less), you can find a more reliable and effective weight loss supplement.
What I Liked About It
- Super comfortable to take (2 pills/day)
- Can be bought in different bundles
- Has a 60 days money back guarantee (for each bottle)
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Undisclosed ingredients and doses
- Very limited reviews from people who tried it
- Quite expensive since it lacks important info
- Many fake versions sold online
- Can only be purchased from its official website
#1 – How It Works & Producer
Let me share with you some basic details about LeptoFix:
- its mechanism of action
- the company behind it
- how it targets weight loss
1. How It Works
Firstly – LeptoFix claims to be a supplement that helps with weight loss.
However – there's not a lot of info you can get about this.
Here are the few promises it comes with:
- targets the causes of weight gain
- boosts the body's ability to burn fat
- rejuvenates the heart and arteries
- improves memory and focus
- regulates energy levels and sex drive
- burns fats even while sleeping
Now – if you look at its website, there's a very long story about its history.
But when it comes to the product itself, there's very little about it.
So its website isn't very informational or helpful – instead, it's rather focused on the emotional side, which is totally useless.
It'a only meant to convince people to buy the product (using emotion, not logic).
That's why LeptoFix is a typical product trying to promote weight loss.
In my view, it doesn't really help with excess weight.
Overall – I don't think it can do much for people trying to shed some pounds.
2. Company Behind
Now – the company behind the supplement is called LeptoFix.
I just want to mention right away that there are other versions of the product.
They are mostly produced by other companies.
So if you want to get the legit version, buy from the official website of LeptoFix.
Other than that, here are the other details about the company:
- contact info includes email address and contact page
- LeptoFix is its only product
Overall – the company offers return and refund policies.
But those are available under certain rules and regulations.
#2 – Ingredients (3 out of 10)
Unfortunately, there's no official list of ingredients for the formula of LeptoFix.
Honestly, that's extremely weird:
- every decent supplement discloses its formula
- in most cases, the doses for each ingredients are also available
But in this case, the only solution is to buy it first (in order to see its composition).
That's clearly out of the question…
Why would you spend a lot of money on a product whose ingredients you have no idea about?
You can indeed find out about some of its compounds.
But the only place is its website.
Plus – the ingredients are not complete (there's no full formula given out there).
Now – based on what I read, here are the features of its formula:
- mostly consists of herbal ingredients
- also contains vitamins and minerals
So here are the compounds mentioned on the official website:
- Dandelion – helps remove water weight from the body
- Yellow Dock Root – contains laxative properties 
- Chanca Piedra – reduces the chance of getting kidney diseases 
- Yarrow Flowers – improves blood sugar and insulin sensitivity
- Red Raspberries – it's a good source of dietary fiber 
- Beetroot – improves digestion and blood pressure
- Vitamin C – supports fat oxidation during exercise 
- Selenium – helps a person lose body fats
- Vitamin E – reduces inflammation connected to obesity 
Again – there's no official ingredient list.
So we don't know all compounds and their individual doses.
If you ask me, the compounds above aren't really impressive.
They are mostly helpful for digestion and metabolism.
But there's not a lot of clinical support when it comes to their benefits for existing weight.
So if you're someone who's looking for an effective weight loss product, LeptoFix is not the right one.
It's rather just a typical dietary supplement.
But even as a dietary supplement, it's not very effective or impressive.
Overall – the formula of LeptoFix is not fully disclosed.
So the ingredients mentioned on its website are the only ones we know.
But even so, we have no idea of their doses and the rest of its formula.
To be honest, I strongly suggest you to look for true weight loss supplement instead.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (7 out of 10)
Now – let's talk about the features of LeptoFix.
Here's how I would describe LeptoFix's appearance:
- designed as clear capsules
- normal sized pills
- cream colored powder inside
Honestly, it doesn't look anything different from other supplements.
So its physical features are pretty standard.
If you ask me, I think the serving size of LeptoFix is pretty ideal.
You only need to take 2 capsules on a daily basis.
However, there's no clear recommendation about this serving size:
- there are 60 capsules in a bottle
- according to its website, it makes a monthly supply
Concluding – you have to take 2 pills a day, so that a bottle would last for 30 days.
It's pretty comfortable and convenient (in my view).
However – there are no specific instructions that may come in handy for other people.
Overall – if we're looking only at the serving size, I would say that it's very easy to use.
But other than that, it could offer a lot more details.
#4 – Results (5 out of 10)
Well – as I expected, there are not a lot of reviews about LeptoFix.
I'm specifically talking about the people who actually tried it.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional or fake ones.
1. What People Say
Again – it's not available outside its official website.
So I can only show the comments LeptoFix has on its official page.
I also found a couple of opinions from several 3rd party websites (but I don't know how authentic they are).
Either way – here are the common testimonies I encountered:
- Some comments on its website said that it helped people lose weight.
- Others mentioned that their food cravings were gone.
- A few of them said their health improved (as well as their blood sugar).
- The rest felt lighter, more active and more energetic than before.
- Several 3rd party reviews stated that the product lacks other important details.
In my view, there are very few reviews to prove that it works.
So I can't fully tell you if it can truly help with weight loss.
Also – if the comments from its website are true, there's something you need to know.
LeptoFix can only help you control your cravings – so that you won't gain more weight.
But it doesn't seem to be very helpful in reducing existing fat.
Besides, it's very hard to trust a product that lacks important info (like its full formula).
So the positive reviews don't really matter that much (since they are probably fake as well).
Overall – the appetite control of the supplement itself is not enough.
There are still other weight-related problems that need to be addressed.
I'm mostly talking and burning off existing fat (not just preventing weight fain).
But unfortunately – LeptoFix is not made for a lot of weight loss issues.
LeptoFix doesn't come with many customer reviews.
But I wouldn't trust 100% the opinions from its official website (they may be biased).
Also – its full list of ingredients is hidden, so we can't examine the product's real potency.
If you ask me, I strongly suggest a more effective and reliable alternative.
#5 – Side Effects (3 out of 10)
Again – we don't know the entire formula of LeptoFix.
The only ones we know are the ingredients mentioned on its website:
- a few vitamins and minerals
- herbal compounds
However – we have no idea about their doses.
In these cases, the doses are usually on the lower side (which is why the producer also tries to hide them).
But if you ask me, these are the possible side effects of LeptoFix:
- diarrhea, digestive issues or stomach discomfort
- nausea or headaches
Again – those are pretty common secondary reactions.
If you're unlucky, you can experience them in almost any supplement.
But the likeliness of them occurring in everyone is pretty rare.
Now – since the full formula is unknown, there's a potential risk.
Again, any supplement whose full ingredients we don't know is pretty dangerous.
So if I were you, I would look for a safer alternative available.
#6 – Price (2 out of 10)
At this moment, I find LeptoFix quite pricey.
I will explain further below why I don't think it's worth buying at all.
1. The Exact Price
As mentioned, LeptoFix is not available outside its website.
If you see it being sold on other online marketplaces, it's probably not the legit version.
Again – there are several sketchy versions from other producers.
So if you want to make sure of its authenticity, get it from its official website only.
Now – here are the supplement bundles available:
- One bottle costs $69
- 3 bottles cost $59 each (total = $177)
- 6 bottles cost $49 each (total = $294)
- Free shipping for more than one bottle
- 60 Day money back guarantee
Also – there's no subscription offered.
So you're at least relieved from worrying about monthly auto-deductions.
If you ask me, LeptoFix is pretty expensive if you consider its disadvantages.
A bottle contains 30 capsules that will last you for one month, which is completely normal.
But its effect doesn't seem to be the best – plus that it's quite dangerous to take a product without knowing its composition.
Again – it's not practical to buy a product with an undisclosed formula.
In my view, there are way better weight loss supplements you can spend your money on.
2. Competitors’ Price
If you ask me, I have a way better alternative for you.
It's called PhenQ – and it's my top recommended weight loss supplement:
- The formula of PhenQ is disclosed (as well as the dose of each ingredient).
- It's proven to get rid of existing fat and also reduce additional weight gain.
- The full ingredients list of LeptoFix is hidden and only a few of them are mentioned.
- LeptoFix only works by suppressing the appetite.
- On the other hand, PhenQ reduces weight through 5 different mechanisms.
- You can buy PhenQ for as low as $37/bottle, from its normal price of $69.
- The standard price of LeptoFix is $69 ($49/bottle for a bundle of 6).
Obviously – PhenQ is better than LeptoFix in different aspects.
First, its formula can do more than simply control your cravings.
It also targets the excess fat in the body.
I think that's way better than just preventing you from gaining more weight.
So if I were you, I would surely buy PhenQ instead.
Not to mention that its price is lower, which makes it a better deal.
To summarize, LeptoFix is not a practical option.
It's not an amazing weight loss supplement, since it's only good for appetite control.
So given its high price tag, I don't think it's worth it.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Overall – here are my main thoughts about LeptoFix.
1. Undisclosed Formula
Again – there are only few ingredients we know about LeptoFix.
They are the only ones mentioned on its website.
It claims to contain herbs, vitamins and minerals.
But then again, we don't know the individual doses of each of these compounds.
Also – I don't trust this type of product, since it can be risky to use.
It's all because we don't really know what's inside it.
2. Easy to Take Daily
Well – the serving size of LeptoFix is probably my favorite feature.
It's because you only need 2 capsules per day.
Honestly, not all people enjoy taking many pills on a daily basis.
So some might find LeptoFix pretty convenient.
But I just have one concern, I don't think the effort of taking it is worth it.
3. Not Worth It
Lastly, LeptoFix is pretty pricey for what it can offer.
Again – the regular price of a bottle is $69.
If you want to get a discount, you need to actually buy the larger bundles.
However, it's not the most helpful weight loss supplement (in my view).
So I don't really think it's worth it.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Not really – it has some problematic features:
- No list of its ingredients with their doses
- Doesn't come with many reviews from previous users
- A little pricey for its questionable features
- Many sketchy versions created by other producers
- Not available outside its official website
In my view, LeptoFix is just a typical weight loss supplement.
It only works by reducing your cravings – so that you won't gain more fat.
Well, that's according on the reviews on its website.
However – that mechanism of action is still questionable.
That's because there are very limited user reviews and the formula is undisclosed.
So if I were you, I would look for a real weight loss supplement.
What do I recommend instead?
Well, I strongly suggest that you try PhenQ:
- Superior and varied ingredients with potent doses
- Great for burning excess weight and stopping further weight gain
- Fully disclosed formula with no hidden important details
- A lot of people to prove its effectiveness
- Really affordable for the amazing benefits it can offer
The points above are just a few of the reasons why PhenQ is my #1 recommendation.
If you read my review of it, you can know more about why it's my top choice.
Again – it's more affordable than LeptoFix.
But at the same time, its features are superior from all points of view.
That especially in targeting the different issues related to weight loss and weight gain.
So if I were you, I would buy it instead, since it's a much better investment.