It’s time to review another supplement for blood sugar – so is Diabetes Dbx 13 a scam?
Does it work as it intends to? Probably not.
That's because there are some huge red flags about it:
- currently unavailable
- unsearchable product info
- might not exist at all anymore
Let's find out in this review if this product really is a scam or not.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Diabetes Dbx 13.
Full Name: DBX-13 by Health Sciences Institute (HSI)
Product Type: Diabetes/Blood Sugar Supplement
Best Actual Price: Unknown
Cheapest Place To Buy: None (It's discontinued)
Designed For: Managing health problems related to blood sugar:
- aids diabetes and obesity
- lowers blood sugar
- controls appetite and cravings
However, that's only what it claims to do.
That's because in reality, it's pretty useless.
My Rating: 1.5 out of 10
Recommended?: Definitely not worth it – it has a lot of disadvantages:
- no supplement facts given out
- no solid product background
- not effective at all
I strongly urge you to try the best diabetes/blood sugar supplement instead.
What I Liked About It
- Contains several herbal compounds
- Based on vitamins and minerals
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Does not come with a professional website
- Can't be found on anywhere at this point
- A lot of customers complaints that it's a scam
- No solid evidence to prove its claims
- No proper instructions
- Undisclosed supplement facts (doses and full ingredients)
- Promoted by biased 3rd party websites
- No honest reviews from previous buyers
- No info about the company behind
- Based on the same patterns as other scam products
- Can be very dangerous in the long run
Diabetes Dbx 13 In A Nutshell
At first glance – Diabetes Dbx 13 looks very sketchy.
After looking really deep into it, I found out that it really is questionable.
If you ask me, here are the reasons why:
- currently unavailable or no longer available
- some complaints mentioned that it's a scam
- no website behind
- missing doses/full list of ingredients
- praised by some biased 3rd party websites
- very limited reviews about it
- producer has no solid background
- most features exhibit doubtful patterns
- might be very risky to try
As I mentioned – there are no instructions for Diabetes Dbx.
So if you don't take it as the producer intended (which is unknown), your health might be in danger.
Also – you don't really know what's inside it, so better stay away from it.
Lastly, I can't find any info about its previous pricing.
But based on its undesirable features, it's not worth any penny.
So look for better alternatives that are known to be safe.
Diabetes Dbx is quite the opposite of that.
#1 – How It Works & Producer
At this point, Diabetes Dbx 13 doesn't have a lot of info about it.
So I will try to give you the general facts I can find:
- the company behind
- how the product works
- which health issues it targets
1. How It Works
Firstly – Diabetes Dbx 13 doesn't have a professional website.
In fact, it doesn't even have an official website.
So I just based on the 3rd party website that promotes it.
Here's what the product claims to do:
- manages diabetes
- supports weight management
- helps with obesity and weight loss
- controls appetite and cravings
Honestly – Diabetes Dbx 13 is definitely a very suspicious product.
It's not easily searchable and it's not even available online anymore.
So in my view, I don't think its promises are anywhere near the truth.
Also, its claims are clearly exaggerated, given its question signs.
2. Company Behind
Now – I only saw the producer of Diabetes Dbx 13 listed on 3rd party websites.
It says that it's made by Health Sciences Institute (HSI).
However – I haven't found any info about this company:
- no contact info and address available
- absolutely no official website
- no other products associated with the brand
- no customer reviews
Now – I also looked for some possible complaints about the brand.
I found a forum that discusses supplements and other medical-related topics.
Most of the comments there say that HSI is most likely a scam.
There are also complaints of false advertising and subscription problems.
Lastly, some customers were redirected to a company that is no longer operating.
Overall – these reasons are quite strong to not trust the product.
So if I were you, I would surely avoid Diabetes Dbx.
#2 – Ingredients (3 out of 10)
Again – Diabetes Dbx 13 doesn't have a clear formula given out.
So I only found out its major ingredients on a 3rd party website.
But as I expected, only the substance names are given out:
- no indication of the doses
- no supplement facts
Honestly – I don't think its formula will help any single bit.
Also – I want to mention that Diabetes Dbx 13 comes in a liquid form.
So there's a high chance that the compounds in it are not active.
But let's take a look at the ingredients mentioned:
- Vitamin C – decreases elevated blood sugar levels 
- Betaine HCL – reduces fasting glucose levels
- Biotin – controls blood sugar in people with diabetes 
- Bitter Melon – acts like insulin to lower blood sugar levels
- Chromium – helps with blood sugar and insulin resistance 
- Aspartate – regulates the amount of magnesium in the blood 
- Cinnamon – helps fight diabetes and lowers blood sugar
- Garcinia Cambogia – promotes weight loss especially for people with diabetes 
- Banaba – has the ability to lower blood sugar levels and risks for heart disease 
- Vanadium – improves the sensitivity to insulin
- Gymnema Sylvestre – helps fight sugar cravings 
- Fenugreek – assists the body on how to use sugar overall 
If you ask me, these compounds are promising on their on.
However – I can't tell if Diabetes Dbx 13 really contains them (given its red flags).
So even though the formula is decent, I couldn't trust it.
To summarize, Diabetes Dbx 13 has some decent ingredients.
But I can't tell if it's the official formula, since it's not listed out on the official page.
So there's a high chance that it's fake.
#3 – Consistency & Dosage (2 out of 10)
As expected – there's very limited info about Diabetes Dbx 13's consistency.
If you ask me, here's what it probably looks like:
- liquid consistency
- smells like a herbal product
- might be a slightly thick liquid
But again – there's a high chance that these features are not completely accurate.
Also, the instructions are not available anywhere.
So it's really hard to find out how to use this product.
Also – it's potentially dangerous (if you use it in the wrong way).
That's why I recommend staying away from products that don't have any clear instructions.
#4 – Results (2 out of 10)
I was quite curious about how Diabetes Dbx 13 works.
But unfortunately, I couldn't find any honest user opinions.
So it's really hard to judge it fairly.
Note: I only consider authentic reviews, not promotional/fake ones.
1. What People Say
Now – the info about Diabetes Dbx 13 can only be found on 3rd party websites.
Even people's opinions about it only can be found there.
So if you ask me, here's what most people say:
- some say that it's not legit
- others find it hard to cancel their subscription
- few customers were directed to brands that are no longer operating
- the rest say that it's all false advertising
- others say it helped to balance their cholesterol
- some noticed their weight loss improving
- others noticed a decrease in their blood sugar levels
I don't want to be biased myself – but the positive reviews do look biased.
Meanwhile – its complaints are more realistic.
That's simply because a lot of people state the same negative facts.
Plus – its complaints come from a forum that talks about medical stuff.
So it's not something I would recommend at all.
On the contrary, I would actually advise you to stay away from it.
Even though it's currently not sold anymore – if it was, you should definitely avoid it.
Overall – it's really hard to tell if Diabetes Dbx 13 really works.
But there's a high volume of complaints from people who fell into its trap.
If you ask me, that's the more realistic approach.
So I strongly advise you to stay away from this product.
#5 – Side Effects (4 out of 10)
If you ask me, products like Diabetes Dbx 13 can be totally unpredictable.
It can either cause severe adverse effects or none at all:
- might have harmful ingredients inside
- doses are most likely low
- may have inactive ingredients
Honestly – I don't think it's worth the risk.
I don't really recommend a product that has limited info behind.
And Diabetes Dbx looks worse than most (from this point of view).
Again – its ingredients list is not even available online.
How would you know if it's safe to use or not?
So I recommend you to stay away from it and find a more trustworthy alternative.
#6 – Price (2 out of 10)
If you ask me, Diabetes Dbx 13 is not the best investment at all.
So no matter what its price is, I would't buy it.
1. The Exact Price
At this moment – Diabetes Dbx 13 is currently unavailable everywhere.
I couldn't even find its price when it was still available.
Also – I don't know if was actually available online for everyone.
That's because most complaints mentioned that it was promoted via email.
But there's also a high chance that it has been discontinued (due to all of its complaints).
So if you ask me, the red flags are enough to show that it's not worth a penny.
It has a lot of doubtful patterns – so think twice before buying it.
2. Competitors’ Price
Honestly – I suggest you try a safer alternative.
And I would recommend you the best diabetes supplement I know – Striction D:
- Striction D contains the best 5 diabetes ingredients.
- The formula is proven to help with managing blood sugar.
- Diabetes Dbx 13 has an undisclosed formula/supplement facts.
- It states to have herbal compounds, vitamins and minerals inside.
- Striction D requires only 2 capsules daily.
- On the other hand, Diabetes Dbx 13 doesn't have any instructions.
- Striction D can be bought for only $19 (from the original price of $56).
- Diabetes Dbx 13 is currently unavailable and there's no info of its previous price.
Obviously – Striction D is the better choice between the two.
It has superior features and it's proven to be legit.
So you will surely get your money's worth if you buy it.
Honestly – Diabetes Dbx 13 looks like a scam that has been discontinued.
So even if the previous price is hidden, it's still not worth it.
It's not something I would recommend at any point.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Here’s how I would sum up my opinion on Diabetes Dbx 13.
1. Doubtful Ingredients
If you ask me, I don't trust the ingredients inside Diabetes Dbx 13.
It's true that it has 2 classes of substances:
- herbal compounds
- minerals and vitamins
But these ingredients are only mentioned on 3rd party websites (not on the official page).
So they may not even be the real ones.
2. Unknown Background
Diabetes Dbx 13 is made by a company called Health Sciences Institute (HSI).
But after a careful research, there's no solid info about it.
Also – it promotes on email and it doesn't have an official website.
The customer service redirected some customers to another company's info.
Those turned out to be no longer operating – so it's really questionable.
3. Limited Authentic Reviews
Now – Diabetes Dbx 13 has very few reviews from its previous buyers.
Most of them are complaints and they mentioned that it could be a scam.
On the other hand, the positive feedback is from biased 3rd party websites.
So it's up for you to judge it – but it's not worth recommending.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Definitely not worth it.
I'm 99% sure that it's actually be a scam:
- No ingredients and doses available
- Praised by biased 3rd party websites
- Limited reviews from its previous customers
- No info about its producer
- Follows the same patterns as other scams
- Currently no longer available anywhere
Honestly – there are a lot of reasons to not try Diabetes Dbx 13 at all.
So even if you still want to try it, you won't find it anywhere at this point.
It's not a good choice at all, so just try a better option.
What exactly do I recommend instead?
A supplement called Striction D:
- Ingredients are in their superior form
- Easy to use and affordable
- There are a lot of customers who recommend it
- Provides excellent benefits against high blood sugar
It's quite obvious by now that Striction D is way better, compared to Diabetes Dbx 13.
So if you really want the best for your health, get Striction D instead.
It's a good investment and you will surely get your money's worth.
1 – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-18160753/
2 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/-PMC3679599/
3 – https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/-chromium
4 – https://www.health.harvard.edu/-key-minerals
5 – https://www.healthline.com/health/food-nutrition/-garcinia-cambogia
6 – https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/-banaba
7 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/-PMC2170951/