It's time for my HairPrin review – which is a promising hair supplement.
But is it really a legit product? Does it work well enough?:
- good set of ingredients
- few customer reviews
- quite easy to take daily
Also – does it come with any side effects (on a regular basis)?
Let's take a closer look at the real truth behind it, in this review.
Note: This review is based on my research + opinion on HairPrin.
Full Name: HairPrin Natural Hair Support by Approved Science
Product Type: Hair Supplement
Best Actual Price: Around $50
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its Official Website
Designed For: Stopping hair loss – as well as the promises below:
- promoting hair regrowth
- unblocking hair follicles
- balancing hormones
My Rating: 7 out of 10
Recommended?: Not quite – there are some red flags about it:
- very few experiences from real users reviews
- quite pricey in the long run
- tends to work pretty slowly
In my view, it's not a terrible supplement – but it's not something I would recommend either.
That's because you can get a much better hair supplement for less money.
What I Liked About It
- Contains essential ingredients for hair
- Quite comfortable to take daily
- Offers discounts for a larger supply
- Has a professional website
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Has very few legit customer reviews
- Can take a long time to start working
- Quite pricey for its value (compared to other similar supplements)
- Unpleasant taste or aftertaste
#1 – How It Works & Producer
We will discuss first the basic info about HairPrin:
- what hair problems it helps
- how it works for the hair
- the company behind it
1. How It Works
HairPrin claims to be “a fast, safe way to stop hair loss & promote regrowth.”
In order to do that, it says to work by in several ways:
- targeting the root cause of hair loss
- promoting healthy, effective regrowth
- reducing follicle-blocking hormone levels
- supplementing mineral and vitamin deficiencies
- stimulating new hair growth
- rejuvenating the follicles and improving scalp blood flow
- providing critical nutrients and amino acids
Now – it promises to address nutrient deficiencies, which it really does.
Also, it blocks DHT (a hormone that causes follicle shrinkage).
Excessive DHT usually causes hair loss and male/female pattern baldness.
So HairPrin promises to block DHT and enhance blood flow in the scalp.
As a result, it can increase follicular growth and healthy hair.
But most importantly – it can stop hair loss.
If you ask me, it's quite a promising product.
That's because its promises are made according to its formula
Its ingredients can really do what the label claims, which is pretty rare in hair supplements.
2. Company Behind
Approved Science is the company behind HairPrin.
I looked into its official website and here's what I found out:
- sells supplements for hair, skin, stomach, PMS, brain and more
- contact info includes phone number, email and contact page
- only sells its products on its official website and on Amazon
If you ask me, it's a decent brand.
It offers a lot of supplements for overall wellness.
Also – I didn't find any complaints about this company, which is a good thing.
So I suggest that you go to its website and read more about it.
#2 – Ingredients (8 out of 10)
Now – let's look closely at HairPrin's ingredients, which look quite promising.
There are 3 main categories of compounds:
- vitamins and minerals
- essential nutrients and amino acids
- herbal compounds
Firstly, I want to talk about how varied its formula is.
You can see an important ingredient like Saw Palmetto.
It's known as a major contributor to combatting hair loss (caused by excess DHT).
This exact herb (Saw Palmetto) has a lot of hair-related studies behind it:
- inhibit the enzyme 5-alpha reductase
- this enzyme is responsible for testosterone conversion to DHT
An excess DHT will lead to the blocking of the hair follicles and consequently, to hair loss.
However – it doesn't contain Horsetail, which helps in reducing hair thinning.
In terms of doses, they all look pretty decent.
Anyway – let's list down the compounds inside it and their main benefits.
1. Vitamins + Minerals
The majority of HairPrin's ingredients are vitamins and minerals:
- Vitamin A – activates the hair follicle stem cells 
- Pantothenic Acid – it's essential to maintain normal skin and hair 
- Vitamin E – supports the health of the scalp
- Zinc – inhibits hair follicle regression 
- Vitamin B6 – helps in protein metabolism for healthy hair growth
- Iron – is an important nutrient to avoid alopecia 
- Vitamin B2 – acts as an antioxidant for the immune system, skin and hair 
- Copper – has an important role in hair follicles development
- Vitamin B12 – strengthens and conditions the hair
- Biotin – plays an important role in keratin production for hair and nail growth 
- Folic Acid -promotes hair growth and adds volume
- Iodine – helps reduce iodine deficiency to reduce hair loss
- Selenium – fights harmful free radicals for hair regrowth
If you ask me, these nutrients are all essential to hair health.
Not to mention that HairPrin contains iron and zinc.
They are both some important minerals for hair, but a lot of supplements don't contain them.
Also – the dose of biotin is decent, so there's less chance of side effects.
Overall, HairPrin's vitamins and minerals look promising at this point.
2. Essential Nutrients + Herbal Ingredients
Now – here are the other important compounds from HairPrin:
- Saw Palmetto – blocks DHT excess and reduces alopecia 
- L-Cysteine – strengthens the hair and lowers hair loss 
- Ginkgo Biloba – promotes hair regrowth and hair follicle cycle 
- L-Methionine – makes the hair shinier and smoother
- Fo-Ti – helps maintain natural hair color and delays hair greying 
- MSM – plays an important role in the formation of collagen and keratin
- Silica – lowers the rate of hair loss and increases brightness 
- Borage Oil – restores the shine, strength and radiance of the hair
The Saw Palmetto is a good addition to its formula.
Again – it's a herb that is proven to inhibit excess DHT.
From what I noticed, a lot of hair loss supplements don't contain it (or any other DHT blocker).
So that makes HairPrin stand out from others.
However – an additional Horsetail could have made the formula better.
To sum it up, HairPrin has a promising formula with decent doses.
It contains a lot of beneficial ingredients for hair.
If you ask me, it has a very promising composition overall.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (6 out of 10)
Here's what you should know about HairPrin's features.
Let me describe you what HairPrin looks like:
- slightly bigger pill size (than average)
- unpleasant taste/aftertaste
- comes in capsule form
Honestly – the only issue I find about it is its unpleasant taste/ or aftertaste.
Also, the pill size is slightly larger than in most supplements.
But the difference isn't huge – so it might not be an issue for a lot of people.
The way you should take HairPrin is pretty easy.
Based on its directions, you only need 2 capsules daily.
The label suggests you to take one pill in the morning and one in the afternoon.
Also – it recommends you to take it before meals.
If you ask me, some people might deal with stomach pain if they follow this recommendation.
That's common thing that can happen if you take any supplement on an empty stomach.
For this reason, I usually recommend taking it after eating.
But other than that, I would say that the serving size is quite comfortable.
#4 – Results (6 out of 10)
Unfortunately – HairPrin doesn't have a lot of reviews.
I still found some authentic comments – but they are all repetitive.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional or fake ones.
1. What People Say
As I mentioned, HairPrin has limited reviews only.
So I will just feature the common testimonies of people who tried it:
- A lot of people said that it made their hair grow back.
- Some noticed faster hair growth and less hair shedding/thinning.
- Others experienced fuller, stronger and thicker hair.
- There are people who disliked its taste or aftertaste.
- A few people stated that the pill is hard to swallow.
- Some people who tried it for a long time said they noticed no improvement.
- The rest experienced side effects and bad customer service.
Here are some more comments from people who tried it:
Additionally, it has a rating of 3.7/5 stars – which is not bad, but it's not that impressive either.
As you can see, it seems to work for a lot of people.
However – a number of people mentioned that it's weak.
According to them – after months of using it, there were still no improvements.
Also – you need to consider its aftertaste and the fact that it's quite hard to swallow.
To summarize, HairPrin doesn't have many customer reviews.
Some people noticed some improvements in their hair.
Meanwhile, others didn't see any results (even after months of using it).
So it's up to you to judge – but I advise you to look for a more potent alternative.
#5 – Side Effects (7 out of 10)
Again – HairPrin has very limited customer reviews.
So I could only find very few comments about its adverse effects:
- stomach ache
- digestive issues
If you ask me, the side effects mentioned are pretty common.
I don't consider them very alarming or very serious.
The main responsible could even be the label instructions.
That's because it recommends taking the supplement before the meals.
This could explain the potential stomachache and digestive issues.
But other than that, I don't see HairPrin as a dangerous supplement.
My advice is to take the pills after eating (if you experience any stomach pain).
This should solve the issue.
#6 – Price (3 out of 10)
Honestly, HairPrin is quite pricey, compared to similar products.
So I think it's not the most practical you can get at this point.
1. The Exact Price
Now – you can buy HairPrin on Amazon.
But you can get more (varied) bundles on its official website:
- Single bottle costs $49.95
- 2 bottles cost $28 each
- 3 bottles cost $24 each
Additionally – for a larger supply, you also receive some “free” bottles (which you actually pay).
However, you can also choose to go for free biotin bottles (instead of HairPrin).
I personally don't recommend that – for several reason:
- HairPrin already contains a good dose of biotin.
- The biotin supplement has a way too high dose.
- This huge amount can cause you acne and other side effects.
In my view, it's not a practical choice to buy the bundles.
Besides – the free supplement is not a big deal (in my view).
Like I said, most people don't need any extra biotin (HairPrin already contains enough).
Again – this supplement is quite expensive, compared to other options.
So despite its good formula, I'm not a big fan of it.
2. Competitors’ Price
Now – I will suggest a better alternative with some superior features overall.
It's called Folexin and it's my #1 recommended hair supplement:
- Folexin is based on essential vitamins, minerals and herbs for hair health.
- Its composition really works for mosthair problems.
- HairPrin contains some important ingredients for hair health as well.
- But the formula might take a longer time to work.
- Both supplements require 2 capsules every day.
- Folexin's standard price is $24.95, but its lowest price is $17-18 (for large supplies).
- HairPrin's price is normally $49.95 and its lowest cost is $24/bottle (bundle of 3).
Honestly – Folexin and HairPrin both contain promising ingredients.
But if you ask me, I wouldn't spend a lot of money if I could buy an affordable one.
So that's why Folexin remains my top recommended hair supplement.
It's super potent for hair loss and similar problems.
But at the same time, it's a lot more affordable than most – including HairPrin.
To sum it up, HairPrin is pretty expensive in reality.
Sure enough – it has some nice features to offer, especially its formula.
But there are better supplements that cost less.
So in my view, it's not something I would reach for.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Here's the summary of my thoughts about HairPrin.
1. Promising Ingredients
In my view, HairPrin has a promising formulation:
- herbal ingredients
- vitamins and minerals
- amino acids and essential nutrients
Also – the doses of each compound are decent.
So on paper, it can definitely help with hair loss and most hair problems.
2. Easy to Take
If you ask me, HairPrin is quite comfortable to take.
The serving size is only 2 pills per day (on an empty stomach, according to the label).
It recommends you to take one capsule in the morning and one at night.
But if you want to avoid a stomach pain, you can try to take it after the meals.
3. Quite Pricey
For the last part, HairPrin is not the most practical choice.
The standard price of one bottle is $49.95.
Also – the lowest price is $24 per bottle (if you buy the 3 bottles pack).
You can also choose to go for 3 biotin bottles, but as I said, I don't necessarily recommend that supplement.
But overall, HairPrin is still more expensive than others.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Not completely – it's not the best option for me:
- Very few people that it worked for
- Take a long time to start working (in many cases)
- A little bit pricier than similar products
To be honest, HairPrin is a pretty good supplement.
In fact, it contains some promising ingredients for hair loss.
But there are not a lot of people who tried (with good results).
Also – its price is pretty high, even if it comes with some good features.
I say this because there's a better alternative out there.
At the same time, its pricing is not that high.
So let me introduce to you Folexin, my #1 recommended hair supplement:
- Has some amazing ingredients for hair
- Work great against hair loss, thinning and shedding
- Also grows hair much faster than usual
- Comes with a very affordable pricing
- A lot of people tried and recommend it
Obviously, Folexin is superior to HairPrin in a lot of ways.
Again – it has amazing features and a very good pricing (for its quality).
Why buy the expensive option when you can get a cheaper (yet better) one?
So that's why I totally recommend Folexin.