It's time for my Exhale PM review – which makes a pretty good sleep booster:
- based on a unique mix of ingredients
- works through a different mechanism
- recommended by many specialists
- improves sleep quality tremendously
So if you need a product that would help you sleep, this option can really work.
But what makes it so effective?
And why do I consider it better than other supplements?
I will give you all the detailed answers in the following lines.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Exhale PM.
Full Name: Exhale PM by Health & Happiness Labs
Product Type: Sleep Supplement
Best Actual Price: $59/bottle as a standard price.
However, you can also get it for about $39 (more on this below).
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its official website
It's available on some retailers (but for a higher price and no refund period).
That's why I advise you to use the official website only.
Designed For: Improving sleep – in all of its aspects:
- helps you fall asleep faster
- increases sleep quality (and pleasant dreams)
- reduces the number of times you wake up per night
- allows you to rest better
So if you have any kind of sleep trouble – this is a really good product.
My Rating: 9 out of 10
Recommended?: Pretty much yes – it's a good sleep supplement:
- works differently than most products
- makes you fall asleep without sedating you
- no side effects
- a lot of people that swear by it
What I Liked About It
- Unique formula with clinically tested ingredients
- Its composition can't be found in any other product
- Really small pills
- Works in a different way than most supplements
- A lot of positive reviews behind it
- Recommended by 2 specialists
- Doesn't cause any side effects (like fatigue)
- Doesn't sedate its users (as most products do)
- 180 days money back guarantee
What I Didn't Like About It
- Daily dose is 3 pills
- A bit pricier than other products
#1 – How It Works & Producer
First of all – there are some general things you should know about this supplement:
- its mechanism of action
- how it helps sleep
- who is its producer
What makes Exhale PM special is that it works through a different mechanism of action.
Now, most sleep supplements work by “sedating” you.
This means their formula makes you relax and eventually fall asleep.
Honestly, that's not necessarily an approach I agree with.
That's why I'm a big fan of Exhale PM – which works in a totally different way.
It actually makes you fall asleep by turning off your “sleep blockers”:
- These are a group of 3 corticoid hormones.
- They are a response to daily stress.
- In people with sleeping problems, they tend to have some higher levels.
- Exhale PM works by reducing their levels and blocking them.
In this way, you shouldn't have any hard time falling asleep.
You may not fall asleep instantly, that's true (at least not at the beginning).
But as the levels of these hormones stay low, things should get better day by day.
Besides – your sleep should become a lot more restful.
That's why I'm such a big fan of this product's mechanism of action.
It's simply different than most products out there.
And that's probably why it's recommended by so many specialists.
2. Company Behind
This supplement is made by a brand called Health & Happiness Labs.
In terms of history – it hasn't been on the market for a long while.
However, the company itself looks pretty good:
- a lot of contact info available
- has several social media accounts
- also has a lot of user reviews
Regarding its products, there are only 2 (Exhale and Exhale PM).
So this brand is specialized on sleep and stress supplements.
But as an overall view, it looks very reputable and trustworthy.
#2 – Ingredients (9 out of 10)
Exhale PM's formula is probably the #1 reason why I recommend it.
That's because its ingredients are responsible for its unique mechanism of action.
So its sleep boosting effect is all because of this formula.
Now – here's what makes this composition so special:
- based on a unique mix of herbs
- its ingredients are some major sleep aids
- all of them have studies behind
- overall dose is pretty high
To be honest, it's one of the best formulas I have seen in sleep supplements.
So let's take a closer look at its ingredients.
1. Magnesium (50 mg)
This mineral has a major role when it comes to sleep:
- regulates transmitters related to sleep
- reduces stress and anxiety
- prevents insomnia
- promotes a restful sleep 
Now – some people are low in magnesium.
That's one of the unknown reasons why their sleep is suffering.
However, you should get the biggest part of magnesium from your diet.
That's why Exhale PM only contains about 12% of its daily value.
In this way – it can improve your sleep without raising your levels too much.
2. Proprietary Blend (1470 mg)
This is a mix of several herbal extracts that has some major sleep boosting benefits.
In fact, this blend is the main responsible for Exhale PM's effect.
So here are its main ingredients:
- Valerian Root – it's probably the best herbal sleep aid. 
- Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid – reduces stress and boosts sleep. 
- Lemon Balm – reduces insomnia and other sleep issues.
- Chamomile Flower – promotes relaxation and sleep.
- L-Leucine – decreases stress and negative thoughts.
- Ashwaghanda (Sensoril®) – improves sleep quality and reduces fatigue. 
- Reishi Fruit – supports high-quality and deep sleep.
- 5-Hydroxytryptophan (HTPurity™) – supports natural sleep cycle. 
As you can see, most of these ingredients have clinical trials behind.
So their sleep boosting benefits are proven by science.
In my case, that's all the evidence I need from this supplement.
Exhale PM has an amazing formula when it comes to promoting sleep:
- ingredients with some strong benefits
- clinical evidence behind
- excellent effect overall
That's why I consider this supplement a really good one.
If you want to improve your sleep naturally (without being sedated), that's all you need.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (7 out of 10)
Here's what you should know about this supplement at this chapter.
Exhale PM is formulated as vegetable capsules, which is quite typical:
- easy to swallow
- transparent cover
However, what is different about these capsules is their size.
Compared to most pills, they look a bit smaller.
In other words, this means they are even easier to swallow than regular gelatin pills.
So things couldn't be better here.
What I personally don't like about this product is its serving size:
- requires 3 pills
- you should take them all together (before bedtime)
- the best time to take them is 30-60 before bedtime
Now, it's true that you don't have to space out these pills throughout the day.
That would have been pretty complicated.
That's because most people have a busy schedule – so there's a high risk of forgetting about one pill (at least).
So in this case, you should take all 3 capsules together.
However, 3 pills is still a lot.
The only advantage is that they are pretty small – which makes it a bit more convenient.
#4 – Results (9 out of 10)
How can you tell how Exhale PM works in reality?
It's simple – by looking at its previous customers' feedback.
And even though it's not very varied, it's extremely positive (which is a great sign).
Note: I only considered authentic reviews, not promotional ones.
1. What People Say
First of all – this product is mostly sold on its official website.
I rarely consider the reviews there, because they tend to be false positive.
But in this case, Exhale PM comes with a lot of video testimonials – which are most likely real:
- Several previous users praise its effect.
- Most say their sleep quality improved a lot.
- Others claim they started falling asleep a lot faster.
- A few state they stopped being tired and anxious when waking up.
Now, Exhale PM is also recommended by 2 specialists (Dr. Tait and Dr. Leavitt).
So trust me – if it was a basic product, it wouldn't have so many professional recommendations.
That's one of the best proofs that it works.
Also, Exhale PM seems to be sold on Amazon as well:
- only 4 reviews in total
- all of them are positive
- the users are highly praising it for its effect on sleep
Now, the version sold on Amazon seems to be the original one (it's the same label, brand and ingredients).
However, it's a bit pricier and it also comes with no money-back guarantee.
That's why I don't advise you to get it from there.
Besides, it only seems to be original – I can't guarantee that it actually is.
But as for the one from its official page, it's surely the original one.
Exhale PM has a very positive user feedback:
- several video testimonials
- recommended by 2 doctors
- many positive reviews on Amazon
For this reason – in terms of results, it's definitely effective.
Just make sure to get it from the official website, so that you get the best price and the original version.
#5 – Side Effects (10 out of 10)
Exhale PM seems to be a very safe supplement overall.
Despite looking all over its reviews, I couldn't find any complaints about side reactions.
Now – sleep supplements don't look amazing at this chapter:
- most of them are based on sedative ingredients
- so the most common side effect is fatigue (during the day)
Also, many of them recommend taking their pills throughout the day.
I personally don't agree with this – as the effect is quite obvious:
- you start feeling a lot more tired
- your productivity can decrease a lot
Besides, many products are based on melatonin – which can somehow induce sleep.
On the other hand, Exhale PM is free of that ingredient (which is another big plus).
So in terms of side effects – it looks a lot better than its competitors.
It won't make you feel tried during the day – not make you less productive.
#6 – Price (7 out of 10)
That's one of the few things I don't like about Exhale PM.
For a sleep aid – it's quite pricey (not the priciest, but it's above the average).
However, given its unique mechanism of action – I consider it totally worth it.
1. The Exact Price
Again, I advise you to buy this product from its official website:
- Standard price is $59/bottle (quite pricey).
- However, it gets a bit better for larger quantities.
- In the best case, it only costs $39/bottle.
Now – I rarely advise going for the largest supply directly.
But we're talking about a supplement you're going to need in the long run.
Besides, it has a lot of positive reviews and specialist recommendations.
So in terms of improving sleep – it definitely works, everyone can tell that.
That's why I advise you to go for a larger supply, as the price is much better.
2. Worth Or Not?
Exhale PM may not be the cheapest supplement out there, that's true.
But in terms of value – it's worth it:
- works in a totally different way than most products
- contains an original mix of ingredients
- it's recommended by several doctors
In other words, it has some unique features that you can't find in many products.
That's why I recommend it.
It's not very cheap – but it could cost a lot more, actually (given its value and features).
So I actually think you're making a great choice buying it.
That especially if you want a normal sleep without the side effects of most supplements.
Exhale PM can seem a bit expensive – but its value is worth it.
So if you afford going for a larger supply, I advise you to do it (because the price is much better).
But all in all, it's an excellent product.
#7 – Exhale PM In 3 Ideas
Here's how I would sum up my opinion on this supplement.
1. Works Differently Than The Rest
Exhale PM is unique because of its mechanism of action:
- turns off “sleep blockers”
- promotes a healthy and pleasant sleep
- reduces fatigue and anxiety
Most products can only make you fall asleep by sedating you.
That's why I'm such a big fan of this supplement.
It's one of the few that works so differently (and well).
2. Unique Composition
Again – Exhale PM's formula is responsible for its amazing effect:
- based on a unique mix of ingredients
- its compounds have studies behind
- they are also doctor-recommended
Now, you can't really find this formula in any other product.
If you could – Exhale PM wouldn't be the only one that works so well.
3. Highly Praised
There's a very positive feedback behind this product:
- lots of satisfied customers
- some even filmed video testimonials
- recommended by 2 doctors
Considering its ingredients – its user feedback isn't a surprise at all.
So in terms of results, Exhale PM seems to work really well.
My Verdict – Worth Or Not?
Short answer: Pretty much yes.
It's a really good sleep boosting supplement:
- Works through a unique mechanism of action.
- It's based on an original mix of ingredients.
- Has a lot of satisfied users behind.
- It's recommended by 2 medical specialists.
- Doesn't cause the typical side effects of sleep products.
So if you want a supplement that can help you sleep like a baby – this is everything you need.
I'm not saying it's perfect, far from that.
In fact – high-quality usually costs and that's true for Exhale PM as well.
But considering its value, it would be worth a lot more.
That's why I would advise you to give it a try.