It’s time for my BioTrust Pro X10 review – a probiotic supplement that seems very interesting.
However – is this product really worth it? Or is it a scam?:
- quite expensive
- rather low doses
- slow effect
Well, read my full review below to see the real deal about this supplement.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on BioTrust Pro X10.
Full Name: Pro-X10™ – Advanced Probiotic Supplement by BioTRUST Nutrition
Product Type: Probiotics
Best Actual Price: Around $50
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its official website
Designed For: Re-balancing digestive health and the immune system.
My Rating: 5 out of 10
Recommended?: Not quite – I'm not a big fan of its features:
- pretty low doses
- many complaints about expired products
- high price
Instead, I want to recommend the best probiotic from the market, which makes a much better choice.
What I Liked About It
- Has some very detailed info
- Formula is quite decent
- Contains 6 probiotic strains
- Also contains a mix of prebiotics
- Has a professional website
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Pricey for its value
- Limited customer reviews
- Poor handling/shipping
- Has a lot of issues with product packaging
- Works slowly
- Side effects are pretty common
#1 – Claims & Producer
Here are some of the basic info about BioTrust Pro X10:
- how it works
- which health problems it treats
- the producer behind it
BioTrust Pro X10 claims to be an “advanced probiotic supplement with prebiotics.”
Based on its description, here's what it actually means:
- balances the gut microbiome
- boosts the immune system
- supports a healthy digestive tract
Now – BioTrust Pro X10 claims to contain prebiotic that can work in just 5 hours.
If you ask me, I doubt it (based on its formula).
It also claims to be non-GMO, dairy-free, gluten-free and soy-free.
And honestly – I find it conflicting, because of its production disclaimer:
- made also processes milk, eggs, wheat and soy
- product can be easily contaminated
So overall – I don't think the claim is true, since it's pretty hard to follow in reality.
2. Company Behind
BioTrust Pro X10 is made by a company called BioTRUST Nutrition.
I checked their website and here's what I found so far:
- products include collagen, proteins, digestive supplements
- formulations range from powder to serums
- contact info available
Also – I searched for the brand online (in order to see its reviews).
So far, I found some complaints about payment issues and refunds.
But it seems like the customer service fixed it (based on the replies I read on BBB).
I'm still not a fan of this brand, but it's up to you.
I would only advise you to check the transaction details before paying.
#2 – Ingredients (8 out of 10)
BioTrust Pro X10's formula has its own good and bad side.
That's mostly available in terms of ingredients:
- contains 6 bacterial strains
- overall dose is 5 billion CFU probiotics
- also contains a prebiotic blend
Before I say my thoughts, let's take a look at the major ingredients first:
- Bifidobacterium breve – supports a healthy immune system
- Lactobacillus acidophilus – pushes out bad bacteria 
- Bifidobacterium lactis – improves gut and digestion 
- Lactobacillus plantarum – balances good bacteria in the stomach
- DE111® (Bacillus subtilis) – protects intestinal cells 
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus – boosts overall digestive health
- PreforPro® (Non-Fiber Prebiotic Propriety Blend) – assists probiotic bacteria to flourish 
To be honest, I am quite okay with the product's formulation.
Its ingredients are varied and it contains prebiotics (which is a real advantage).
However – I don't think that it's strong enough (compared to others).
I am not saying that it's bad, it just needs time to start working.
Also – the formula doesn't seem to have any dairy.
But you still need to be careful (considering its processing background).
Now – it's up to you if you want to try BioTrust Pro X10 or not.
But if you ask me, I wouldn't go for it (even though it's not bad).
It's simply that there are some better choices out there.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (8 out of 10)
Here's what would should know about BioTrust Pro X10's looks.
The probiotic supplement can be described in 3 phrases:
- a little smaller in size
- light beige color
- gelatin capsules
In my opinion, the capsule is easy to take (because of its size).
So it's not the kind of product that would give you a hard time swallowing it.
Based on BioTRUST's website FAQs, here's the suggested way of taking this supplement:
- take 2 capsules daily
- one capsule during breakfast and the other one during dinner
- keep the supplement refrigerated
Now, I think it's a good idea to take the capsules after a meal.
Honestly, that's the easiest way to avoid stomach pain.
Still – this issue is common in almost any supplement, so there's no need to worry.
#4 – Results (6 out of 10)
I wanted to know how BioTrust Pro X10 works for different customers.
And as usual, I checked out the customer reviews on Amazon.
But unfortunately – there were only a few comments available.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional or fake ones.
1. Positive Opinions
Now – here's what the customers liked about the supplement:
- Most buyers noticed their digestion problems were gone.
- Many said that it's effective.
- Others mentioned that they really like it.
- The rest testified that it works.
Now, the overall rating of the supplement is 4.4 stars out of 5.
That's surely a very good number for a probiotic.
But honestly – most of the customer reviews are quite generic and very similar.
That's why I'm not convinced they are trustworthy, but it's up to you to decide.
2. Negative Opinions
Let's look at what other customers didn't like about it:
- Many comments mentioned it's not effective.
- Some said the price is not worth it.
- Others received expired products or broken seals.
Now, I actually found a lot of complaints on this topic.
The supplement is indeed pricey, that's for sure.
But lots of users complain about its poor label quality/packaging.
So it's clearly a common issue it seems to have.
Honestly – the lack of customer reviews is a red flag for me.
Most positive reviews are generic, while the negative comments are significant.
If you ask me, this product isn't something I would go for.
#5 – Side Effects (7 out of 10)
So far, I haven't seen any complaints about adverse reactions:
- very few reviews overall
- none of them is directly related to side effects
However, I'm quite concerned with the product quality.
Again – some customers received expired items.
If you ask me, this can have a pretty bad impact on your digestion:
- upset stomach
- severe loose bowel
Now – most expired products don't cause such severe reactions.
But even so, I don't advise you to take the product if it's actually expired.
This issue is another reason why I don't recommend BioTrust Pro X10.
#6 – Price (4 out of 10)
In my view, the price of BioTrust Pro X10 is too high.
Many probiotics are indeed in the same price range – but they also tend to have a higher quality.
So honestly – this product is not the best option for me.
1. The Exact Price
This probiotic supplement is also available on Amazon.
However – the official website offers more options:
- a Bottle costs $49
- 3 Bottles cost $44 each
- 6 Bottles cost $39 each
Now – if you go for the monthly subscription, you will get free shipping and a 20% discount.
However, Amazon only offers one bottle (which also costs $49 for 60 capsules).
That's pretty expensive for the quality, to be honest.
But if you really want to try this product – I recommend going for its official website.
The price is better there, that's all.
2. Competitors’ Price
I want to introduce to you my top recommended probiotic.
It's called BiomeMD and it makes the best product I know in this category:
- BiomeMD provides 15 essential bacterial strains in high doses.
- It combines probiotics with prebiotics.
- BioTrust Pro X10 has 6 bacterial strains and a prebiotic mix.
- But the overall formula is not really potent.
- BioTrust Pro X10 needs 2 capsules daily, while BiomeMD requires only one.
- BiomeMD normally costs $49 it can be bought for only $28.
- BioTrust Pro X10's price starts at $49, but more bottles mean lower prices.
At first, you might not see a big difference between these two probiotics.
However – I urge you to look closely at each product's details and aspects.
And you will understand that BiomeMD has some much better features.
BioTrust Pro X10 isn't completely worth the price, if you ask me:
- pretty expensive
- formula isn't that impressive
Now – it's surely not the priciest probiotic out there.
But in terms of value, I wouldn't say it's worth this money.
#7 – Final Conclusions
So here's how I would sum up my view on this supplement:
1. Decent Ingredients
Compared to other weak probiotics, BioTrust Pro X10 is quite decent:
- 5 billion CFU probiotics
- 6 bacterial strains
- 7.5 mg prebiotic blend
But the formulation doesn't look like it's the strongest out there.
You can expect results from this product but it won't be that fast.
2. Limited Reviews
Honestly – I didn't expect this supplement to have very few reviews.
So based on what I read, positive opinions are something to judge on your own.
On the other hand, the negative comments also sound brutally honest.
But I advise you to read the reviews also and judge for yourself.
3. Pretty Expensive
In terms of price, BioTrust Pro X10 is a little expensive:
- $49 for 60 capsules
- requires 2 capsules daily
- product is sent expired in some cases
If you ask me, there's a chance of receiving a defective product too.
So I don't really think this product is worth the money.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: No – because it has a lot of red flags:
- Quite expensive for its quality
- Few authentic reviews
- Ships expired item quite often
- Not that quick in terms of effect
- Can be dangerous (because of side effects)
Honestly – it's quite hard to trust BioTrust Pro X10.
So it's really up to you if you want to try it or not.
I strongly suggest you to do a careful research about it first.
But if you're looking for a way better alternative, I have a recommendation.
The supplement I'm talking about is called BiomeMD:
- Higher doses and better ingredients
- Contains 15 essential bacteria strains
- Combines prebiotics with probiotics
- Delivers fast results and it's very effective
If you ask me – I suggest you to invest in BiomeMD as your top probiotic supplement.
The product works in so many people, and you will definitely get your money's worth.