Are you constantly tired and without much energy?
Or have you noticed that you are more irritable and nervous than usual?
Then, you might have some thyroid issues.
Yet, you can improve your thyroid function easily!
Here are 6 best thyroid home remedies and treatments that you should definitely try!
Note: This guide is based on my own research on sustaining thyroid function.
1. Foods Rich In Vitamin D
When it comes to thyroid problems, vitamin D is essential.
Why is that? Well, that's because the lack of vitamin D might cause some thyroid problems.
So, in order to stay healthy, you need to eat foods that are rich in vitamin D. 
Of course, there are many types of food that you can try.
However, I'm going to mention here the best one that you can have.
Let's start with fish. What type of fish should you eat?
Actually, I recommend you try salmon, herring or sardines.
How come? Well, here are some of their benefits:
- High in vitamin D.
- Contain healthy fats.
- A great source of protein.
You can prepare various delicious dishes with them and improve your health.
Yet, fish might not be for you. Then you can try a substitute for meat, like mushrooms.
Mushrooms are a good choice thanks to their properties:
- Rich in vitamin D, of course.
- A good source of fibers and proteins.
- Work as antioxidants.
So, you surely need to include them in your diet if you want to keep your thyroid healthy.
Beside mushrooms, you must eat dairy products as well.
There are so many products that you can have, like:
How can they help you?
Well, their properties are beneficial for your thyroid:
- Contain many vitamins, including vitamin D.
- Rich in calcium and proteins.
- High in iodine.
So, make sure that you eat as many dairy products as you can.
They are quite versatile, so you can easily include them in your diet.
What else can you try? It's summer, it's hot, so a refreshing drink is more than welcome!
That's why I advise you try fortified orange juice.
It is very beneficial for your thyroid and for your overall health:
- High in vitamin C and vitamin D.
- Contains fibers and proteins.
- Works as an antioxidant.
What's more, it is so delicious that you will include it in your diet immediately.
So, keep in mind that all the foods and drinks mentioned here are good for your thyroid.
Include them in your everyday meal and you won't regret it.
The lack of vitamin D can cause some thyroid problems.
In order to improve your thyroid function, it's important to eat foods that are rich in Vitamin D.
Some of them are fish (especially salmon), mushrooms and dairy products.
Don't worry! I'm not going to recommend another useless pill to you.
I'm not going to talk about another ineffective supplement.
Thyroid Rescue 911 is a the best product for the function of your thyroid.
No matter what the problem you are dealing with is, this product can help you:
- promotes a healthy thyroid
- supports hormonal balance
- increases your body's response
It definitely doesn't replace prescription drugs, but it helps additionally.
Besides, a good supplement is what you need for your thyroid issue.
Why is it so good?
Well, it's because of some of its major advantages:
- Has great ingredients (vitamins, minerals, herbal extracts).
- Can balance thyroid levels.
- Is very effective.
- Is a safe option.
So, let's stick to these a little bit more. This product has some great ingredients.
Even though it is very effective, it is a safe option:
- Doesn't trigger any side effects.
- Many thyroid supplements don't have this advantage.
- However, this one is different thanks to its unique formula.
So, now you know why Thyroid 911 is so special.
It has so many benefits that you're going to love it.
Moreover, it works for every thyroid problems, trust me on this!
Give it a go, and see how amazing the results can be!
Taking a qualitative supplement is essential for your thyroid health.
So, Thyroid Rescue 911 is the best product that you can ever find on the market.
That's because it has great ingredients which make it very effective yet very safe.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is good for everything, isn't it?
It can be used for various purposes and it improves your health.
You didn't expect me to say that ACV is beneficial for your thyroid, did you?
Actually, it can also help you if you are dealing with thyroid problems.
Why is that so? Well, apple cider vinegar has many benefits:
- Balances the production of hormones.
- Improves your metabolism.
- Helps you to detox your body.
How should you take it?
Actually, you need to drink it. “Are you joking?”, you may ask.
Actually, no, I'm not joking. However, I'll give you a great recipe.
Here are the ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons of ACV
- 1 cup warm water
- 2-3 slices of lemon
- 1 teaspoon of honey
Now, let's see the instructions:
- Mix together apple cider vinegar with warm water.
- Add the slices of lemon and the honey to the composition.
- Enjoy the detox water.
How often should you have this drink?
Actually, for better results, I advise you drink it daily.
What if you don't like this type of detox water?
Well, then you can add apple cider vinegar to your morning tea. Or do you prefer a salad?
If the taste of ACV is unpleasant for you, you can try ACV capsules.
However, make sure that you include ACV in your daily meals, whatever your choice is.
I'm sure that you'll be delighted with the results and your health will visibly improve.
Apple cider vinegar is also a good home remedy for thyroid issues.
That's because it can balance your hormone levels and it improves your metabolism.
So, you need to take it as often as you can in order to see better results.
4. Coconut Oil
Now we are talking about the well-known coconut oil.
The coconut is so famous that there is also a song about it.
Have you heard of The Coconut Song? No?
I bet that you don't know that coconut oil is beneficial for your thyroid either.
So, let's find out why coconut oil can be helpful in case you are dealing with thyroid issues.
Here are its benefits:
- Contains medium-chain fatty acids. 
- Can help the thyroid function properly.
- Keeps the thyroid hormone levels to normal.
Now that you know why coconut oil is so useful for your thyroid problems, let's see how you can use it.
Of course, you need to include coconut oil in your everyday diet.
Here are just few of them:
- Carrot-coconut soup
- Lime pie
- Fried chicken with coconut oil
- Toasted coconut waffles
- Cookies with coconut oil
There are more recipes that you can try, but I'm going to recommend one for you.
This is a dessert that is easy to prepare, delicious and healthy at the same time.
So, let's see the ingredients:
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup dates
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- chopped almonds (optional)
What you need to do is:
- Pulse almonds and dates until the mixture starts to hold together.
- Put the nut mixture into 12 paper-lined muffin cups.
- Press into bottom.
- Gently, spread peanut butter over the nut mixture.
- Whisk together cocoa, coconut oil and honey in a small bowl.
- Pour the composition over the peanut butter.
- If you want, you can add chopped almonds on top.
- Refrigerate the dessert until the chocolate is set (about 1 hour).
However, you are more than welcome to try other recipes as well.
So, make sure that you add coconut oil to various recipes and you will enjoy its benefits!
I'm sure that your thyroid will be happy if you do this.
Coconut oil has many properties that are beneficial for your thyroid.
So, you definitely need to include it in different recipes.
It is versatile, thus it can be used as an ingredient for both desserts and soups.
5. Have Some Almods
We stick to the nuts category for now and we will talk about almonds.
Almonds are also well-known because they are quite versatile.
So, you can include them in all sorts of recipes.
However, did you know that almonds can improve your thyroid function as well?
Actually, they contain many substances that are beneficial for your thyroid.
Which are those?:
- Protein, fiber and minerals
All of these nutrients help the thyroid function properly.
Let's see some of them:
- Chocolate almond cake
- Blcakberry salad with almonds
- Almond ice cream
- Almond-bacon cheese crostini
Because I love salads and I hope you do it as well, I will tell you how you can prepare a tangerine salad.
All you need is:
- 1/2 cup slices almonds
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tangerines
- 6 cups torn lettuce
- 3 chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Now, that we have the ingredients, let's have a look at the instructions:
- Mix the almonds with 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Put the two ingredients into a frying pan and cook and stir them (25-30 minutes).
- Remove them from the heat (medium-low heat).
- Peel and section the tangerines, keeping 1 tablespoon of juice.
- Combine the lettuce, tangerines, onions and almonds in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk the salt, pepper, vinegar, oil, tangerine juice and the remaining sugar.
- Pour the composition over the salad and toss to coat.
However, don't hesitate to try other recipes as well.
It is important to eat almonds as often as you can to have better results.
Give them a go and stay healthy!
Almonds are both effective and a delicious snack for you.
That's because they are rich in fibers, proteins and magnesium, which can help your thyroid.
So, make sure that you eat them as often as you can (as a snack or included in other recipes).
Ginger is always a good remedy for flus and colds.
However, it is also a good home remedy for your thyroid problem.
Its benefits are so numerous that you will include it in many recipes.
Talking about recipes, ginger is also quite versatile.
Yet, let's return a little bit to its properties. So, why is it so good for your thyroid?:
- Rich in potassium and magnesium.
- Reduces inflammation, one of the causes of thyroid issues. 
- Is an antioxidant.
All these advantages will help you and they will improve your thyroid health.
However, I'm going to give you some more details about the ginger tea.
Here are the steps that you must follow:
- Thinly slice your fresh ginger.
- In a saucepan, combine the slices of ginger with some fresh water.
- Boil the mixture over high heat.
- Simmer for 5 minutes (or 10 if you prefer a stronger tea).
- Pour the tea through a sieve and add some honey or lemon slices if you want.
- Also, if you want a cold tea, let it cool and add some ice cubes.
Now you know all the instructions, thus you are ready to prepare it.
It is so easy to make ginger tea, isn't it?
Besides, don't forget that ginger is a great remedy for thyroid issues.
Make sure that you include it in your diet and be ready to be surprised!
Ginger is another effective home remedy that you definitely need to try.
That's because it is rich in substances like potassium and magnesium.
So, you can try to prepare ginger tea or you can include it in your daily detox water.
My Final Verdict
Are you dealing with tyroid problems?
Do you want to improve your thyroid function and be healthier?
Well, then these thyroid home remedies and treatments are for you:
- Eat foods rich in vitamin D
- Try a high-quality supplement
- Drink apple cider vinegar
- Include coconut oil in your diet
I'm sure that these remedies will help your thyroid function better.
So, give them a try and stay healthy! I'm certain that you'll have some good results!