It’s time to review Zleep Sleep Patches – which is a very interesting sleep product.
But will it actually work? Or is it just a rip-off?:
- quite popular
- slightly pricey
- unique product
If it's making you curious by now, let's start discussing some important info about it.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Zleep Sleep Patches.
Full Name: Zleep Sleep Patches by Zleep
Product Type: Sleep Product
Best Actual Prize: Starts at $30
Cheapest Place To Buy: Official Website
Designed For: Supporting and enhancing sleep
My Rating: 6 out of 10
Recommended?: Not quite – I found some disadvantages about it:
- quite expensive
- selective effect (not the same for everyone)
- not designed for internal use
Let me introduce to you a better option – it's the best sleep supplement I know.
What I Liked About It
- Based on a unique treatment approach
- Credible background
- Really easy to use
- Has some good ingredients
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Not formulated for an internal effect
- Works selectively (for certain people only)
- No assurance that it really works
- Quite pricey for its value
#1 – Claims & Producer
Let's discuss in this chapter some details about Zleep Sleep Patches:
- the health issues it helps
- how it works
- the producer behind
Zleep is a sleep therapy patch designed to help you wake up refreshed.
Its main promise states “Peel. Stick it. Sleep Better.”
Now – here are the benefits it claims to give:
- improves REM sleep
- helps with insomnia
- gives refreshed morning
- supports healthy sleep cycles
- promotes deeper and longer sleep
The product works by delivering its ingredients into the bloodstream.
It penetrates the skin pores through what is called “transdermal technology”.
Also – it says to have a time-release process for continuous effect.
Other than that, it also claims to be non-habit forming and 100% natural.
If you ask me – I find the product very interesting.
But honestly, it doesn't have my full support, since it's not a real supplement.
2. Company Behind
The producer of Zleep Sleep Patches is called Zleep.
After my careful research, here's what I found out:
- contact info includes email, phone number and shipping address
- only sells patches as its main product
Now – I want to mention that there's also a fake website selling this product.
Apparently, it's located in China.
But the real Zleep Sleep Patches are made in the USA.
So you should be careful and only buy from the official website/seller.
Overall – the brand seems to be a decent one.
Just be careful to fake websites trying to immitate the official one.
#2 – Ingredients (6 out of 10)
Surprisingly – Zleep Sleep Patches is made of some actual ingredients too.
Based on my observations, it's composed of 2 main categories:
- herbal compounds
- essential sleep nutrients
But obviously – don't expect it to have some regular doses, since it's not a supplement.
Also – its formula's potency is that not strong, because it's not an internal product.
So if you're curious, here are the ingredients present in Zleep Sleep Patches:
- L-Theanine – helps with falling asleep easily and deeply 
- Melatonin – restores the body's normal body clock 
- Ashwagandha – improves the quality of sleep and reduces insomnia 
- Valerian Root – promotes relaxation and non-habit forming 
- Chamomile – provides calming effects and relaxation 
- Magnesium – helps the body to relax and reduces stress 
- Potassium – boosts sound and longer sleep 
- Zinc – shortens time to take to fall asleep 
- 5-HTP – increases melatonin production and serotonin 
- Passion Flower – helps relieve insomnia and anxiety 
- Hops – has sedative properties and induces sleep 
Again – these ingredients don't have the same effect in these patches (as they would have in a sleep supplement).
That's because your body doesn't receive a regular dose.
These ingredients will only penetrate through your skin pores.
So honestly – there's no assurance that this product will really work in your case.
That's because its formula might not be effective in severe cases.
And there's one more thing:
- the list of ingredients is listed on the website
- but it's different from the list on the product label
So honestly – that's pretty weird for a product that claims to have a high quality.
Overall, Zleep's formula looks decent – but it won't be as effective as a supplement.
To summarize, Zleep Sleep Patches is not a real supplement.
But it's designed as patches infused with some promising ingredients.
However – its effect is pretty selective and it's not the same for all.
So I suggest you to look for an alternative that is a real sleep supplement.
#3 – Consistency & Dosage (6 out of 10)
Again – Zleep is not a supplement.
It's designed as patches – so you can't really take it by mouth.
If you ask me, here's I would describe the product:
- square-shaped patches
- slim with a peel-off sticker on one side
- aromatic/herbal scent
Now – the suggested instructions are quite easy to follow.
You just need to remove the adhesive and stick it on the skin.
Again – the skin should be hairless, so that it will stick better.
The reaction time is said to be around 3-5 minutes and lasts for 6 hours.
Also – you need to know that the patches are one-time use only.
So I'm quite concerned with the possible waste that can pile up.
Overall – it's a unique product, but it's up to you if you want to try it or not.
But in my view, there are way better alternatives out there.
#4 – Results (6 out of 10)
I looked for authentic and honest reviews about this product.
The goal was to give you different perspectives and to avoid being biased about it.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional or fake ones.
1. Positive Opinions
As always – I could find honest reviews on Amazon.
Zleep Sleep Patches got an overall rating of 3.4/5 stars.
So here are the reasons of the customers who liked it:
- A lot of them liked the fact that it is easy to use and apply.
- Others experienced longer sleep every night.
- Some experienced a reduced insomnia.
- The rest said that it works quickly and made them sleep faster.
If you ask me, it looks like this product works well for a lot of previous buyers.
Also – I agree it's easy to use every night before sleeping.
But honestly, I'm not super impressed with its results, since I know there's something better.
2. Negative Opinions
Meanwhile – Zleep Sleep Patches also has some complaints.
Let's take a look at what other customers didn't like about it:
- Most customers mentioned that it didn't help with sleep at all.
- Some experienced side effects after using it.
- Others commented that it's expensive for its effect.
- There are a few who complained that it didn't stick long to the skin.
As I mentioned – its effect is pretty selective.
So it doesn't work for a lot of people (even in milder cases).
Unlike supplements, it has a much higher chance for not working in regular cases.
Overall – Zleep Sleep Patches is a decent sleep aid.
But the results show that it's not strong, unlike supplements.
If you want an additional help, you can try adding it to your routine.
However, I would recommend looking for other options – if you need real sleep treatment.
#5 – Side Effects (5 out of 10)
Surprisingly – Zleep Sleep Patches caused several adverse reactions.
Here are some of the reactions that appeared in other people:
- burning sensation (skin)
Now – these side effects are mild and isolated cases only.
The dizziness might come from the scent of the patches.
Also – the reason for the burning sensation might be the patch itself.
Some people are really allergic to its adhesive.
So it's something to keep in mind, if you're going to buy it.
Overall – Zleep Sleep Patches are still safe to use.
However, there are way better alternatives on the market.
#6 – Price (4 out of 10)
Zleep is quite pricey for its type of product.
In terms of quality/price, I would say that it's not the best option.
1. The Exact Price
Now – Zleep Sleep Patches is available on Amazon.
You can get it there via one-time purchase or subscribe & save.
But if you're looking for packages, you should rather go straight to its website:
- One pack costs $30
- Subscribe & save for a pack is $19.99/month
- 3 packs cost $67
- 5 packs cost $97
- 7 pack costs $126
- Free shipping for orders over $40
Now – I want to highlight that a pack has 30 patches.
So if you use one per night, a pack is supposed to a month.
But honestly – I still find it expensive for what it can do.
Again, it's a patch (not a supplement) – so its effect is not that strong and durable.
Still, it's up to you to decide.
In my view, it's a good sleep aid but its price tag is not practical at all.
2. Competitors’ Price
Looking for a real option that can help?
I would advise you to take a look at my #1 recommended sleep supplement.
The product is called Sleep Support Plus:
- Sleep Support Plus contains clinically-tested and unique ingredients.
- It's a real supplement made to aid mild to chronic sleep issues.
- Zleep Sleep Patches are infused with herbal and essential compounds.
- The product is designed as patches that you stick tp your skin.
- Sleep Support Plus requires 2 capsules per day.
- Meanwhile, Zleep Sleep Patches recommends 1 patch per night.
- Sleep Support Plus normally costs $28, but it can be bought for only $19.
- Zleep Sleep Patches cost around $30 initially.
Now, Sleep Support Plus is still the best option between these two.
That's simply because it's a real supplement that works from the inside.
So it's more potent to address and help sleep problems.
Not to mention that it's also cheaper, despite its superior features.
Overall – Zleep Sleep Patches are quite expensive in reality.
A pack has 30 patches, which are good for one month.
But there's no assurance that this product can really work.
So I recommend you to look for better options that are worth investing in.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Here's the summary of my opinions about Zleep Sleep Patches.
1. Not A Supplement
From the name itself, you can tell that Zleep is designed as skin patches.
So obviously, it's not a supplement that you ingest.
Overall – it can be a unique and promising sleep aid.
But still, it won't be as helpful as a real supplement.
2. Decent Formula
Now – Zleep Sleep Patches also contains real ingredients:
- herbal compounds
- essential nutrients
However – these compounds are just infused in the patches.
They get inside your body through your skin pores.
That's not the same as if you took these ingredients by mouth (they would get directly into your bloodstream then).
Obviously, the effect would be much better in this case.
3. Quite Expensive
In my view, Zleep Sleep Patches are quite expensive.
The single pack (30 patches) costs $30 and it can last a month.
Again – it's not a supplement, but it's as expensive as one.
So if you're willing to spend that amount, just get a better option instead.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Not quite – I found a lot of issues about it:
- Pricey for its quality
- No assurance that it really works
- Effect is not the same for all people
- Not a real supplement
If you ask me, Zleep Sleep Patches is actually a unique product.
For people who don't like taking supplements, it's a good sleep aid.
But don't expect it to help serious sleep issues, since it's not an internal product.
So if I were you, I would surely try a better alternative.
What I advise you to look into is my #1 recommended sleep product.
The supplement is called Sleep Support Plus:
- Contains an original mix of ingredients
- Has a unique mechanism of action
- Really made for insomnia and sleep
- Minimal to no chances of adverse effects
If you ask me, Sleep Support Plus is the best product you can get.
That especially if you're really having mild to serious sleep problems.
It will surely help you and give you your money's worth.