Is Fungus Clear a scam? Does it have any side effects?
Or does this product actually work?
Honestly – it's just a popular supplement that is not worth buying:
- only based on probiotics
- no specific ingredients against fungus
- lots of fake versions
- original product is very hard to find
Besides, it doesn't work even close to how it promises.
So let me tell you more secrets behind this product in my Fungus Clear review.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Fungus Clear.
Full Name: Fungus Clear by Vitality Health
Product Type: Anti-Fungus Supplement
Best Actual Price: $69 (you can also get it for about $49)
Cheapest Place To Buy: Hard to tell
There are lots of different versions available – but you can't tell which is the original.
Designed For: Removing nail fungus
It also claims to fight all types of fungal infections.
But given its composition, I wouldn't count on that.
My Rating: 5 out of 10
Recommended?: No – it's not better than most similar products:
- not based on classic anti-fungal ingredients
- original version is very hard to find
- many biased opinions
If you want the best supplement against all types of fungus, take a look at this alternative.
What I Liked About It
- Unique formulation (based on probiotics)
- Pretty safe to use
- Also helps digestion (due to its probiotics)
What I Didn't Like About It
- Doesn't contain any specific anti-fungal ingredient
- Over 10 different (fake) versions sold online
- Original product is very hard to find
- Lots of biased reviews online
- Several fake versions on retailers (especially Amazon)
- Very pricey for its value
#1 – How It Works & Producer
Here are some general things you should know about this supplement:
- how it works
- its exact mechanism of action
- who is its producer
1. How It Works
According to its claims – here's how Fungus Clear states to work:
- Attacks the root cause behind the fungus
- Destroys fungal built-up
- Prevents any recurring infections
Now – you can usually see these promises in most fungus products.
And guess what? Most of them have a more potent formula.
As for Fungus Clear – it only claims to work because of its probiotics:
- balances gut bacteria
- fights internal fungus overgrowth
- also improves digestion (as an extra bonus)
Now, probiotics are definitely helpful for a lot of issues.
But I doubt they could actually fight and even treat fungus infections.
Not to mention that Fungus Clear also claims to prevent any recurring episodes.
That's why I don't have a lot of trust in this product – it's all because of its formula.
2. Company Behind
As I said, Fungus Clear's official producer isn't very clear.
That's because there are lots of (fake) versions out there – all with a different brand behind them.
However, Fungus Clear's page states that it's made by a brand called Vitality Health.
Still – there are some issues about this company.
That's because there are several brands with this name:
- one is based in the UK
- it's focused on insurance and investment plans
- it has nothing to do with health/supplements
Now – this exact brand has lots of complaints on BBB.
But I can't really tell if it's related to Fungus Clear or not.
So I'm not very sure how legitimate it is, given these facts.
#2 – Ingredients (5 out of 10)
In my view, Fungus Clear has some basic ingredients for an anti-fungus supplement:
- only based on probiotics
- no classic compounds against fungus
- no herbal-based ingredients
Basically – it claims to work by reducing fungus levels (due to its probiotics).
However, I doubt this is actually the case.
That's because probiotics have no studies about their effect on fungal infections.
So I doubt Fungus Clear is such a revolutionary product.
Since there's no clinical evidence for its approach, I don't trust it too much.
But let's take a closer look at its 7 ingredients.
Just remember that the benefits listed below are not confirmed officially:
- Bacillus Subtilis – may inhibit Candida and fungus growth. 
- Lactobacillus Plantarum – could suppress fungus overgrowth and balance their levels. 
- Lactobacillus Rhamnosus – might fight Candida and other fungus species. 
- Bifidobacterium Longum – can have a very strong effect against most fungi.
- Lactobacillus Casei – it's used in treating yeast and fungal infections.
- Bifidobacterium Breve – may inhibit fungal production and growth.
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus – could reduce Candida overgrowth. 
Now – all 7 probiotic strains have a lot more benefits for gut and digestion.
But when it comes to their anti-fungal properties, they are not clinically researched.
So it's not very sure that they can actually benefit fungus (in any way).
That's why I can't say I'm a big fan of Fungus Clear.
In terms of formula, Fungus Clear looks pretty disappointing:
- no clinically tested ingredient against fungus
- only based on probiotics
- no potent compounds
So it's a product I wouldn't really recommend, given its composition.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (9 out of 10)
Let me give you some details about how these pills look and how you should take them.
Fungus Clear is designed as vegetable capsules.
This is the most common type of pill – and one of the best ones, if you ask me:
- pretty small dimensions
- swallowing them is very easy
Now – these exact pills have a transparent cover and a brown powder inside.
So you can see what they contain (not that it would be too relevant).
But they are not some of those thick tablets that are very hard to swallow.
So taking Fungus Clear is pretty easy.
This supplement follows the typical scheme:
- requires one pill/day
- you should take it in the morning
- make sure to take it 20 minutes before eating
Now – if you have any stomach cramps after the pill, you may want to reset your schedule.
In this case, take the second pill on a full stomach (after breakfast).
Some people are a bit more sensitive, so they develop stomach pain more easily.
However, this product only contains probiotics.
So there's no risk of it causing you any severe digestive problems.
But for your own comfort – you can try taking the pill after eating.
#4 – Results (6 out of 10)
The best way to see how a product works is by looking at its user feedback.
And that's exactly what I did with Fungus Clear.
Note: I only considered authentic reviews, not promotional ones.
1. What People Say
First of all – it's not very clear what is the original version of this product.
There are some versions on Amazon, but they're most likely fake:
- similar label/bottle
- different producer
- different formulation
So there's no point analyzing the user reviews there – since they're probably biased.
Those customers have a lot of mixed opinions, so it's hard to tell.
Now – there are several user opinions on Vitality Health's official page.
I still cannot guarantee that this is the original producer behind Fungus Clear.
But as you can guess, all the reviews from its website seem to be biased:
- lots of praises and very positive opinions
- absolutely no complaints
- reviews seem very similar
It's surely up to you whether you trust the reviews there or not.
But based on my experience with many products, they are probably biased:
- Most users say their toenails improved in about 2-3 weeks.
- Others say their infections disappeared completely.
- A few others even claim they didn't get any other fungus issues in months.
Shortly – there's absolutely no user whose fungus didn't improve.
Given Fungus Clear's poor composition, that's pretty much impossible.
So in terms of results, Fungus Clear seems really biased.
Fungus Clear has very positive customer feedback overall.
Considering its composition – that's pretty unlikely.
So its user reviews are probably fake, which isn't too surprising.
You can probably guess that it's not a product I would recommend too soon.
#5 – Side Effects (10 out of 10)
This product doesn't have any user complaints in this chapter.
Now – probiotics tend to be a pretty well-tolerated category of supplements.
And since Fungus Clear is mostly based on probiotics, it's pretty safe as well.
That's probably the biggest advantage it has.
However – I doubt its probiotic could actually treat your fungus:
- Effect tends to be very slow (if any).
- Big improvements are pretty unlikely in most people.
- Results don't typically last too long.
So Fungus Clear is safe to use but pretty weak for fungus.
It's up to you if you want to try it out just because it's well-tolerated.
#6 – Price (4 out of 10)
Fungus Clear is very expensive at its current price.
However, many similar supplements cost about the same.
The problem is that they have some much better ingredients (than Fungus Clear).
1. The Exact Price
As I said – you can find this supplement on its official website:
- Original price is $69/bottle.
- You can also get it with a discount (for at least 2 bottles).
- In the best case, price is about $49/bottle.
Now – this supplement's pricing options are not the lowest.
But once again, that's what fungus supplements tend to cost.
Still, Fungus Clear has a much lower overall value:
- weaker ingredients
- lower doses
- no classic anti-fungus compound
This is why I don't advise you to go for this product.
You're basically paying for some overpriced probiotics.
And if you necessarily want a potent probiotic, you can get the best one for much less.
Now – there are several other versions of Fungus Clear on Amazon, but they are most likely fake.
So even though they seem cheaper – I don't advise you to buy them.
Plus – their Amazon reviews aren't the best, so that's another proof that something isn't right.
2. Competitors' Price
I only want to compare Fungus Clear with my top recommended product against fungus.
I'm talking about Kerassentials:
- Both products have about the same pricing.
- However, Kerassentials has the best ingredients out there.
- Its composition can fight all types of fungal infections.
- Besides, it can also prevent recurring infections.
- As for Fungus Clear, it also claims to do the same.
- But its formula is only based on probiotics (not on anti-fungus ingredients).
So despite costing about the same, these 2 products are totally different.
Kerassentials is a classic treatment that removes fungus.
On the other hand, Fungus Clear looks more like a probiotic.
Since Kerassentials removes your infection from the root, I surely recommend it.
Between these 2 products, it's clearly way superior.
Like you can tell from its high price, Fungus Clear isn't a great option.
In terms of quality, it should cost less than half.
So there's no way I could recommend it.
#7 – FAQs
Here are the common questions people ask about Fungus Clear.
Note: I might repeat something I already mentioned, but it's easier to spot here.
1. What health conditions does it aim to address?
Fungus Clear aims to address fungal infections by targeting the root causes.
Additionally, it claims to destroy fungal build-up and prevent infections from recurring.
These promises are based solely on its probiotic content since it lacks antifungal ingredients.
So its formula is the one thing you need to remember about this product.
2. How should this product be consumed?
Actually – Fungus Clear is quite easy to take.
It only requires one pill a day, preferably 20 minutes before eating in the morning.
If you experience stomach cramps after taking the pill, it's advised to adjust your schedule.
Taking the capsule after breakfast on a full stomach can help alleviate discomfort instead.
3. Can it be safely combined with other supplements?
Certainly, you can take Fungus Clear while also taking other supplements.
But just to be sure, I advise that you take them at different times of the day.
So you can minimize possible interactions or potential side effects.
4. What potential side effects are associated with it?
As of now, Fungus Clear has few reported side effects.
So it's actually a safe choice due to its main ingredient which is probiotics.
Generally – probiotics are well-tolerated by most people.
With that, this product is far from being a health risk (at this moment).
5. How much does this supplement cost?
The legit version of Fungus Clear can only be found on its official website.
For a single bottle, the price will be $69.
Meanwhile – three bottles cost $59 each and the lowest price is $49/bottle for six months supply.
#8 – Fungus Clear In 3 Ideas
Here's how I would sum up my opinion on this supplement.
1. Actually Is A Probiotic
Unlike most products, Fungus Clear isn't a classic anti-fungus supplement:
- very weird formula
- ingredients are only probiotics
- no compounds designed against fungus
That's why lots of users may not benefit from this product.
It looks a lot more like a probiotic than like a fungal supplement.
So don't be surprised if its benefits are far from those of its competitors.
2. Biased Opinions
There are lots of previous customers that swear by this supplement:
- only positive reviews
- absolutely no unsatisfied/averagely-satisfied user
- no opinions outside its website
Now – user feedback is one of the top aspects I consider when reviewing a product.
That's why I don't have a good opinion of Fungus Clear.
Its use reviews are clearly biased and not real.
3. Safer (But Weaker)
Anti-fungus supplements are not necessarily the safest out there.
That's because many contain ingredients designed to find infections.
However – Fungus Clear is totally different:
- based on probiotics
- doesn't cause any serious side effects
- very safe overall
In other words – it doesn't contain the typical harsh ingredients.
But obviously, this comes with a price (much lower potency).
So it's indeed safer, but it's also a lot weaker than similar products.
My Verdict – Worth Or Not?
Short answer: It's not worth it.
It's surely not among the best fungus supplement I know:
- Basic formula made from probiotics only.
- No classic ingredient that can fight fungal infections.
- Original version is very hard to find.
- Lots of biased reviews behind it.
- Really expensive for its real value.
It's true that it's a pretty safe product.
But that's only because its effect is also minimal.
Would you rather try a safe (but weak) product – or a stronger one (that can actually work)?
So Fungus Clear is surely not a product I would recommend.
What should you go for instead? I would suggest Kerassentials:
- based on classic anti-fungal ingredients
- treats the root cause from the inside
- prevents any recurring infections
Besides, this product eliminates the infection from the root.
So compared to Fungus Clear, it's definitely way above.