It’s time for my Sleep For Life review – which is quite different than most sleep products.
That's because it's a not a supplement, but a course.
So can this type of product help any single bit?:
- different approach
- quite expensive
- cannot impact sleep directly
Or is it only meant to take away your money?
Let's dive right into its details, to find out the real truth behind it.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Sleep For Life.
Full Name: Sleep For Life – Breakthrough Course On Sleep by Sasha Stephens
Product Type: Sleep Course
Best Actual Prize: Around $149
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its official website
Designed For: Improving sleep patterns – it claims to help with:
- waking up frequently during the night
- fatigue after waking up
However – it's hard to say that it really does what it promises.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 10
Recommended?: No – it doesn't look like a real help for me.
I just see it as a support for and there are disadvantages:
- very high pricetag
- not a real sleep treatment
- low probability of working
Instead, I recommend you to check the best sleep supplement from the market.
It's an internal product that can really help you with sleeping, unlike courses.
What I Liked About It
- Different treatment approach
- Professional website behind
- Has some authentic user reviews
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Not made for very serious sleep problems
- Expensive for its quality
- Not a real treatment
- No assurance that it really works
#1 – Claims & Producer
Here are some details you should know about Sleep For Life:
- how it works
- the creator of the product
- which health issues it helps
Again – I want to mention right away that Sleep For Life is not a supplement/drug.
Instead, it's a sleeping course that claims to provide the following benefits:
- fights insomnia
- avoids early waking
- deepens sleep quality
- stops obsessive thoughts
- relieves anxiety
- helps with positive thoughts
Also – Sleep For Life claims to be a “Five Part Insomnia Cure Program.”
In other words, following this course will drastically improve your sleep.
To be honest, I cannot really trust it.
That's because changing your sleep habits will work in very few cases.
People dealing with sleep issues have tried a lot of “home” remedies and tips.
So this course will actually bring any improvement very rarely.
Plus – there are several problems that I noticed about it.
And I will tell you more in the lines below.
But for now, I don't think it's an effective sleep supplement for everyone.
2. Company Behind
The maker of Sleep For Life is instructor Sasha Stephens.
Based on my research, she's a Sleep Therapist and a British author.
She inspired from her own experience, as she suffered from a chronic insomnia.
She believes that sleeping can be fixed by changing behavior and cognition.
Now – the only contact info I saw is the email address.
There isn't much info given out, so I can't say the producer is extremely trustworthy.
#2 – Composition (5 out of 10)
Since it's a course, Sleep For Life doesn't have a list of ingredients or a formula.
So there isn't a lot to analyze here.
For this reason – I will show you all the different parts of this course:
- Getting Started – it's the first lesson that prepares the student for the course
- Why Did This Happen to you? – talks about the causes of insomnia/sleeping problems 
- Putting Things Right – teaches focus and sleep motivation
- Twelve Promises – tackles the sleep problem head-on 
- Final Piece in the Jigsaw – boosts confidence and motivation to fight insomnia
- Safety Blanket – contains videos to help with bad and panicky nights 
- Bonus Sleep Tools – additional voice coaching and SMR recordings
The sleep course has 8 sections (34 lectures) that last for 4 hours and 55 minutes.
All parts of this course are delivered through video recordings.
Also – Sleep For Life is expected to work in at least 30 days.
But if you ask me, there's no assurance that it will be effective for you.
That especially because it's not a regular internal product
So it's really up to you if you want to give it a try or not.
If you ask me, Sleep For Life has a unique approach for a sleep therapy.
However – it's a course and it doesn't really have ingredients that get inside your body.
So its effect is subjective.
That's why I recommend supplements instead – they make a much better choice..
#3 – Results (5 out of 10)
This is the part I was mostly quite curious about – so I checked some real reviews.
I looked for comments on the websites where this product is available.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional or fake ones.
1. What People Say
I want to mention that Sleep For Life is available on Udemy and Amazon.
So I chose to feature the reviews from both websites as well as outside opinions:
- Most customers really liked the fact that it focuses on the mind.
- Some said that their sleeping cycle is fixed now and it really worked.
- The rest noticed their insomnia is almost gone.
- Some said that the course is very long, making them bored.
- Others mentioned that they felt drawn out that it didn't actually help.
- There were also comments saying that it's quite expensive.
Honestly – I kind of expected that it to have only a few reviews.
The reason could be because people didn't like its style or how it actually worked.
So like most people – I believe it's not as strong as a real product.
There's no way it could work as well as a sleep supplement (that directly targets sleep).
That's why I can't recommend it.
Overall – Sleep For Life offers a different approach in reducing sleeping problems.
But don't expect too much from it.
It only gives out theoretical tips – it doesn't work directly on your sleep.
So I don't think it's a very wise choice.
#4 – Side Effects (8 out of 10)
Again – Sleep For Life is not a pill but it's a sleeping course.
So it can't cause some real side reactions – other than:
- damaged body clock
- no results at all
- messed up mental thinking
- worsen insomnia
Now – you could follow the tips from this course and experience an even worse insomnia.
But honestly, that's the worst that can happen.
Unlike classic supplements – this course can't really affect your digestion, skin or breath.
So you won't experience any classic symptoms (diarrhea, stomach pain, rashes, etc.).
But even so, I'm not a big fan of this product.
Even though it's safer than courses – it's not as effective.
#5 – Price (3 out of 10)
If you ask me, the Sleep For Life is not affordable.
So it's not really something that I would recommend, since it's not the best option.
1. The Exact Price
I mentioned previously that Sleep For Life is sold on Amazon.
But it's currently unavailable – so I will just feature the prices on the website.
- One-time payment costs $149
- Monthly installment plan costs $50 x 3
- Package has full course and all extras
- Lifetime access
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Now – the price on Udemy is also the same, but there's an added feature.
You can apply a coupon there or gift the course to a friend.
Again, the package includes 8 sections (34 lectures) that you can access forever.
Overall – I still don't think it's a good investment, if you have other choices.
Well, it could be a decent choice for some people but it's definitely not the first choice in my case.
2. Competitors’ Price
Honestly – I urge you to try my #1 recommended sleep supplement instead.
I'm talking about a product called Sleep Support Plus:
- Sleep Support Plus has a mix of clinically tested ingredients.
- It's a supplement that is specially made to help sleep.
- Sleep For Life is a sleeping course for battling sleep issues.
- The way it helps is through video and audio lessons.
- Sleep Support Plus requires only 2 capsules before bedtime.
- On the other hand, Sleep For Life is offered by lectures.
- Sleep Support Plus costs $28 normally, but it can be bought for only $19.
- Full course of Sleep For Life costs $149.
If you really want my honest opinion, Sleep Support Plus is the much better choice.
That's not only because it has a lower price – but because it's superior in a lot of aspects too.
So if I had to choose between the two, I would surely choose the real supplement.
Overall – for a product that has a questionable effect, Sleep For Life is pricey.
I'm not saying it's bad, but it has low chances to work.
So I suggest you to look for a better option, to get your money's worth.
#6 – Final Conclusions
Here are my summarized views about Sleep For Life.
1. Not A Supplement
If you ask me, I only consider Sleep For Life a sleep helper.
But it's not as strong as a real sleep supplement.
So it doesn't really get inside your body and into your bloodstream.
It controls your mindset – or at least that's what it claims.
But this is quite useless in many cases, if you ask me.
2. Limited Reviews
Now – Sleep For Life doesn't have a lot of reviews about it.
I'm not saying that it's a scam – but there could be a major reason for the lack of reviews.
I'm pretty sure a lot of people are hesitant about it.
If it was formulated as a supplement, I'm sure it would be a lot more popular.
3. Quite Expensive
Lastly – Sleep For Life is quite pricey.
It would be expensive even if it was formulated as a supplement.
But it's too much for a sleep course, to be honest.
So I recommend you to look for a real supplement for serious sleeping issues.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: No – I found a lot of issues about it:
- Might not treat serious sleep issues
- Pretty pricey for its value
- Doesn't work in many cases
- Not an internal supplement
I'm not saying that Sleep For Life is a bad product.
But I don't really see it good enough to help sleep problems.
That especially for those who have a serious insomnia.
If you're looking for a good option, let me introduce you to a supplement.
It is my #1 recommended sleep product.
The supplement I'm talking about is called Sleep Support Plus:
- Unique mechanism of action
- Based on an original mix of ingredients
- Really works for insomnia and sleep
- No side effects
- Really affordable for its value
Overall – Sleep Support Plus is the best choice for sleeping problems.
It is formulated to treat the cause inside the body, so it's worth the investment.