It's time to review Vida Hair Growth Products – which is a line of hair products.
So do they really work as they claim to?:
- have a lot of herbal ingredients
- pricey for their value
- limited customer reviews
If you want to know the answer, let's dig deep into all of this range's features.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Vida Hair Growth Products.
Full Name: Vida Hair Growth Products by Vida Hair Growth
Product Type: Hair Growth Kit
Best Actual Prize: $135
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its Official Website
Designed For: Promoting fuller, thicker and healthier hair.
My Rating: 5 out of 10
Recommended?: Not really – it's not the best hair kit you can find:
- doesn't contain a lot of essential hair ingredients
- quite difficult to use
- has very few authentic reviews
Vida's set of topical hair products isn't very strong for hair growth.
So I strongly advice you to try a $24 hair supplement that works much better for hair loss.
What I Liked About It
- A lot of herbal extracts in each product
- Can maintain and improve existing hair
- You can buy each product individually
- 2 versions of the kit available (4 pieces or 5 pieces)
- Provides clear step-by-step instructions
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Takes a lot of effort to use daily
- Quite pricey for what it can do to hair
- Made of topical products with a poor effect (in most cases)
- Not enough top ingredients for hair loss
- Very limited user reviews
- Works best for improving existing hair
#1 – How It Works & Producer
For the first part, let's mention first the general info about Vida Hair Growth:
- the hair concerns it helps
- how it works internally
- who is the brand behind it
1. How It Works
The main goal of Vida Hair Growth is “bringing hair back to life.”
As I said, it's a hair growth that includes several products:
- Hair Growth Mask
- Growth Shampoo
- Leave-In Tonic
- Growth Conditioner
- Styling Mist
Now – you can get the 4-Piece or 5-Piece Growth Kit.
The only difference is that one kit has a styling mist, while the other doesn't.
So let's focus more on the 5-Piece Growth Kit in this review.
According to its website, its products can help with these conditions:
- telogen effluvium
- post-partum hair loss
- hair loss from physical stress
The kit can be used by adults, men, women, cancer patients and a lot more.
Also – it's safe for children with age 7 and above.
Honestly – its amazing results are a bold claim, considering that all the products are topical.
I would expect to see some top hair ingredients that can target the major causes of hair loss.
But that's not really the case in Vida's kit.
As of now, I'm not quite impressed with it due to several reasons.
I will explain further on why most of its promises are just overhyped.
2. Company Behind
Vida Hair Growth Products carries the name of the company itself – Vida Hair Growth.
As usual, I looked into its website to provide you with some info about it:
- all of the products are dedicated to hair care
- also sell accessories for the hair
- no internal supplements are available
- you can contact the brand through email and the contact page
- doesn't offer refunds, returns or exchanges
Also – you can only purchase its products from:
- its official website
- its two partner stores in New York
If you ask me, it doesn't look like a scam.
But to make sure you get the legit products, just buy from the official stores.
#2 – Ingredients (6 out of 10)
Let's quickly describe Vida Hair Growth Products' formula:
- all products contain herbal extracts
- no individual doses for all ingredients
- very few important herbs (with studies behind)
Honestly, I don't have very high hope from it.
Again – it claims to be a “hair growth kit.”
So I would have to see very good compounds for hair growth.
But that's not the case.
Plus, it doesn't have ingredients that can inhibit DHT excess (a hormone that causes hair loss).
Yes, it contains Horsetail and Nettle (which can stimulate hair growth).
But since it's a topical product, it looks like it won't be very potent.
The best thing it can do is to maintain the already existing hair.
So let's discuss the formula of each product from the kit.
1. Hair Growth Mask
Firstly – Vida Hair Growth Mask's aim is to revitalize your hair.
It claims to penetrate the scalp from the tip of the hair.
The ingredients are listed below:
- Fenugreek – increases hair thickness and growth
- Oat Straw – reduces scalp itchiness and inflammation 
- Horsetail Roots – stimulates hair growth
- Bamboo – soothes the scalp and supports the scalp's blood circulation
- Gotu Kola – improves hair length and volume
- Hops – provides antioxidants and antimicrobial effect 
As you can see, it only contains one major ingredient (Horsetail).
However, the most it can do is to take care of the scalp and improve hair thickness.
Well – these are all benefits expected from a hair mask in general.
2. Growth Shampoo
Honestly – Vida Hair Growth Shampoo looks like a typical hair shampoo.
According to its description, it nourishes the hair with nutrients and vitamins:
- Shikakai – retains the hair's natural oils
- Molasses – nourishes the hair strands and follicles
- Thyme – encourages strong hair and scalp
- Yarrow – rejuvenates the hair and has anti-inflammatory properties 
- Watercress – rich in vitamins and minerals for hair health 
- Yucca – reduces dandruff, itchiness and inflammation
Well – it does have some good herbs inside it.
Most of them focus on hair and scalp health.
But I still prefer a supplement with vitamins and nutrients.
3. Growth Conditioner
Another typical hair product is Vida Hair Growth Conditioner.
Now – its role is to fill your hair with moisture to keep it soft and smooth:
- Calendula – conditions the scalp and strengthens hair follicles
- Oat Straw – promotes hair growth and protects from dandruff 
- Fenugreek – a good source of vitamins and minerals
- Coconut – reduces the loss of protein in hair health 
- Molasses – tames hair frizziness and dryness
If you ask me, it does contain moisturizing herbs.
So expect it to prevent your hair and scalp from drying.
4. Leave-In Tonic
Vida Hair Growth Leave-In Tonic is more like a leave-in conditioner.
It's the type of product to protect your hair from heat:
- Ginko Roots – prevents hair loss and damaged follicles 
- Ragoon Roots – stimulates strong hair growth 
- Oat Straw – reduces inflammation and dryness
- Bhringraj Roots – accelerates the growth time of the hair 
Honestly – I don't see anything special about it.
That's simply because I've seen this type of product before.
It's far from helping you treat your hair loss.
5. Styling Mist
So far – Vida Hair Growth Styling Mist has the best formula among the 5 products.
It will repair your hair after bleaching, hot tools and perming.
It has 2 famous herbs for hair growth:
- Aloe Vera – helps in keeping the hair strong
- Basil – reduces dandruff, itching and premature graying
- Nettle – combats hair loss and promotes new hair growth
- Yarrow – maintains healthy hair growth
- Moroccan Seeds – keeps the hair moisturized 
- Amla – enriches hair growth and pigmentation 
- Horsetail – plays a vital role in treating hair loss 
Again – Nettle and Horsetail are widely used due to their capability to treat hair loss.
But this product is just a mist, so it can give a very minimal help.
You can mostly expect it to help your hair become stronger.
Overall – Vida Hair Growth Products' formula contains herbs.
Yes, it has some good ingredients for hair loss.
But it's not too potent, since it's just a topical product.
So I urge you to just find an internal product instead.
#3 – Consistency & Dosage (4 out of 10)
Now – let me describe the aspect and other features of Vida Hair Growth Products.
If you ask me, here's what Vida Hair Growth Products look like:
- Hair Growth Mask – thick consistency and cream colored
- Growth Shampoo – light brown viscous liquid
- Leave-In Tonic – thin consistency with light transparent brown color
- Growth Conditioner – color white with a creamy texture
- Styling Mist – water-like texture and transparent yellow-brown color
As you can see, they all look like any normal hair product.
They may only differ in color or thickness/thinness of the consistency.
According to Vida Hair Growth's website, here's how you should use it:
- Apply the mask to dry hair and let it soak for 1 hour.
- You can also leave it overnight and rinse the product with cold water.
- Massage the shampoo into your scalp and hair roots then rinse it.
- Apply the conditioner concentrating at the ends then rinse with cold water.
- Squeeze the Leave-In tonic to your scalp and massage thoroughly.
- You don't need to rinse it and you can style your hair as you wish to.
- Spray the mist into dry or damp hair specifically into target areas and massage it.
Now – the recommended use of the kit is at least 2-3 times a week.
But the Leave-In Tonic and Serum Mist should be used every day or every other day.
Also – you should know that the shelf life of the products is 4 months.
It's because the kit is custom-made (the ingredients are natural).
The duration of shelf life will start from the day you bought it.
In addition, it claims that you might see the results as early as 1-2 months of use.
Also – it's safe to use on color-treated hair.
But you might need to leave your scalp alone (for a week) if you recently had the treatment below:
- keratin treatment
- hair relaxer/botox
Overall – the instructions are quite clear.
However, it takes a lot of effort just to use this product.
Honestly – it's not for busy people, since it's not convenient to use.
#4 – Results (5 out of 10)
If you ask me, Vida Hair Growth doesn't have a lot of reviews.
It can only be found on its own website.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional or fake ones.
1. What People Say
Again – Vida Hair Growth's reviews are only from its website.
So we don't have any choice but to feature some of them:
- Most of them said that it made their hair thicker and longer.
- Others mentioned their hair became shinier and cleaner.
- Some noticed less hair fall/shedding and more hair growth.
- A few of them stated that it smelled good.
- There were people who saw their hair recovered from being damaged.
- The rest said that they will recommend it to the people they know.
Here's another review from a customer:
Well, it looks like the kit works positively for those who tried it.
Especially in making hair thicker, longer, shinier and shedding less.
However – it didn't have any negative complaints at all.
I checked each product's reviews and there wasn't anything.
So I'm quite hesitant to trust the comments of people who tried it.
If you ask me, I still prefer the statements from online marketplaces.
Those are still more honest and trustworthy.
But overall – it's still up to you to judge if the reviews are true or not.
To sum it up, Vida Hair Growth has very limited buyer reviews.
You can only find the comments on its official website.
But from my point of view, they all sound very promotional.
So I urge you to find other products with more testimonies from people who tried them.
#5 – Side Effects (6 out of 10)
Again – Vida Hair Growth didn't get any negative feedback.
So as expected, I didn't see complaints about its side effects.
But if you look at the official website, there's a note.
It says that you should patch-test first before using it.
The reason is to check if you have environmental allergies.
If you ask me, I sort of agree, since the kit contains plant-based ingredients.
So there's really a risk of experiencing allergic reactions.
Also – here are some of my wild guesses of other side effects:
- headache/nausea (due to the scent of the product)
- product build-up/dandruff (if not rinsed properly)
However – they won't appear in everyone.
But I suggest that you check the formula before trying it.
Honestly, it's a pretty safe product. since it's topical.
#6 – Price (4 out of 10)
If you ask me, Vida Hair Growth is pricey for its value.
In this chapter, I will tell you why I find it that way.
1. The Exact Price
Now – I will list down the prices of Vida Hair Growth:
- 5-Piece Growth Kit costs $135
- 4-Piece Growth Kit costs $115
- Hair Growth Mask costs $29.75
- Growth Shampoo costs $25.50
- Leave-In Tonic costs $21.50
- Growth Conditioner costs $25.50
- Styling Mist costs $25
- No Free Shipping Offered
- All products can be paid in installments
Shockingly – if you buy each product in the kit separately, it costs less.
All products in the 5-Piece Growth Kit has a total of $127 together (bought separately).
Meanwhile, the total is $102 for the 4-Piece Growth Kit.
Honestly – I don't know why the kit costs more.
But if you want to save your money, buy each product individually instead.
If you ask me, I still find it expensive since there are more affordable options.
You can already buy a legit hair supplement at the price of the Growth Shampoo.
So I don't see the point of spending a lot of money (and time) on it.
2. Competitors’ Price
With that, I will give you a very good alternative.
It's called Folexin – my top recommended hair supplement:
- Folexin is a hair supplement that contains 30 potent ingredients.
- It treats major hair issues to promote healthy hair growth and regrowth.
- Vida Hair Growth is a kit of topical hair products.
- The formula contains herbs that tend to work slowly.
- Folexin is easy to take, you just need 2 pills/day.
- Vida Hair Growth requires 5 effortful steps.
- Folexin is only $24.95, but it costs $17-18 for a larger supply.
- The 5-Piece Kit costs $135, but the total is less if you buy them individually.
Firstly – I still see Folexin as the smart and practical choice.
It's a supplement, so it's more potent in promoting hair growth.
Besides herbs, it contains vitamins and minerals.
Also – it's way more affordable than Vida Hair Growth.
So it's obvious why it's still the hair product I recommend.
Overall – Vida Hair Growth is quite expensive for its value.
It's just a topical product, so spending a hundred dollars on it is not worth it.
You can buy a great hair supplement that is much more affordable.
So I suggest that you go for that instead.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Here's the summary of my major points on Vida Hair Growth.
1. Contains Many Herbs
As I've mentioned, Vida Hair Growth's products are all topical.
All of them are made from herbal ingredients.
However, there are only a few major herbs that can help with hair loss.
If you ask me, they are still a topical hair product.
So don't expect them to be as potent as other hair supplements.
The best thing they can do is to make your existing hair stronger, thicker and healthier.
2. Hard To Use
Honestly – I'm not a fan of Vida Hair Growth when it comes to using it.
It requires several steps (since you're using all the products in the kit).
That's why I think that taking a hair supplement is more convenient.
So if you're someone who's always on the go, you won't like Vida Hair Growth.
3. Expensive For Its Value
Now – Vida Hair Growth's 5-Piece Growth Kit costs $135.
Actually, if you buy the products individually, the total is only $127.
Honestly, I don't know what's the reason behind this.
But regardless, I still don't think it's a practical option.
You can buy a better hair product at much lower pricing.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Not really – I found some red flags about it:
- Needs a lot of effort to use
- A little expensive for its value
- All products are topical (which makes them quite weak)
- Lacks a lot of top ingredients for hair loss
- Has very limited reviews from people who tried it
Honestly – Vida Hair Growth looks like a normal topical product.
There's nothing wrong with that (except for its price).
If you ask me, it's quite expensive for what it does.
You can actually get similar products that are much more affordable.
If you're after a hair loss treatment and healthy hair growth, look for a better alternative.
So let me introduce to you Folexin – my top recommended hair supplement:
- The best product that can address major hair issues
- Comes with a very affordable price tag
- Easy to use and well-tolerated
- Contains more vitamins, minerals and major herbs
As you can see, it's obviously the best hair product for hair growth.
It works internally, so it will definitely target the root cause of hair loss.
Not only that, it has a very low price tag for its high quality.
So it's the smartest and the most practical choice for your investment.