It's time to review The Cleaner Body Detox (for women & men).
So do you think it's an amazing colon cleanser? Think again:
- not very easy to use
- decent formulation
- triggers side effects
On the other hand, could it be a fail in reality?
Let's answer all of these questions and find out the real truth, in this review.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on The Cleaner Body Detox.
Full Name: The Cleaner The Ultimate Body Detox by HealQuick
Product Type: Detox/Colon Cleanser Supplement
Best Actual Price: Around $23
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its official website
It's also available on Amazon and other retailers, but I'm not sure if it's the original version.
Designed For: Detoxifying the body – as well as these extra benefits:
- removes toxins
- sheds waste pounds
- improves sleep and focus
My Rating: 7 out of 10
Recommended?: Not quite – it's a decent supplement.
But I found several things I didn't like about it:
- uncomfortable to use
- doses are on the higher end
- triggers side effects more often than its competitros
I strongly advise you to go for an alternative that makes the best colon cleansing supplement I know.
Compared to The Cleaner, it's superior from many points of view.
What I Liked About It
- Has some decent ingredients
- Two different formulations available (men/women)
- A lot of customer reviews available
- Pretty good user feedback
- Price is rather affordable
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Some doses are pretty high
- Fake versions outside its official website
- Not really comfortable to use (8 capsules/day)
- Can cause some serious adverse reactions
- Several complaints about shipping/packaging
The Cleaner In A Nutshell
Firstly – The Cleaner Body Detox doesn't look bad.
It comes in 2 versions:
- Women's Formula
- Men's Formula
But in this review, we will focus on Women's Formula (as it's more popular).
Now – it comes with a good set of ingredients.
It's also a 7 days (one cycle) detox supplement, which is quite convenient to use.
However, some of the doses are pretty high.
Also – I encountered several red flags about it too:
- hard to take
- a lot of side effects behind
- many complaints from previous users
As I already mentioned, it's not really easy to take at all.
The total number of pills you need to take daily is 8 capsules.
Honestly, I think it's one of the reasons why many customers experienced some serious side effects.
Some people even ended up in hospital because of this product.
So it's definitely not suitable for everyone, to put it nicely.
Lastly – the price of one cycle is $23.
In terms of price, it looks extremely affordable – but the risk is still high.
Overall – I would surely go for a safer option.
#1 – How It Works & Producer
Now – let's first take a look at some of the basic info about The Cleaner:
- who is the producer behind
- how it works
- the health problems it helps
1. How It Works
Firstly – The Cleaner Body Detox has 2 main versions:
- Women's Formula
- Men's Formula
But as I said, I will feature the Women's Formula in this review.
Now – The Cleaner claims that it “helps you shed waste pounds fast.”
In order to achieve these promises, it claims to work in several ways:
- purging the toxins in the body
- maintaining a healthy gut
- cleansing and detoxing from within
- improving sleep and focus
If you ask me, these claims are not overhyped.
Instead – they look quite normal for a detox/cleaning supplement.
However – it claims to work in only 7 days, which is a bit risky to me.
That's because a shorter duration of use means a more intense effect.
And guess what a more intense effect means?
That's right – a higher risk of side reactions.
So this product's huge number of complaints doesn't seem too surprising.
2. Company Behind
The producer behind The Cleaner Body Detox is HealQuick.
After doing my research, here's what I found out about it:
- has a functional professional website
- offers supplements for immunity, heart and gut health
- also sells multivitamins and natural moisturizers
- contact info includes phone, fax numbers, email and mailing address
So far – it looks like a credible brand that can be trusted.
It's up to you if you want to buy from them or not.
#2 – Ingredients (7 out of 10)
Now – The Cleaner Body Detox has some good compounds inside it.
It contains zinc and a proprietary blend as its major ingredients.
Honestly – some of its ingredients have some pretty high doses:
- serving size is 4 capsules
- you need to take 8 capsules daily (2 serving sizes)
- this means the doses you get are double
But we will talk more about this in the next chapter.
Anyway – you also need to know it contains soy and milk.
So if you're allergic to that, you need to think twice about this.
Now – let's take a look at the 2 main compounds inside The Cleaner Body Detox.
1. Zinc (7.5mg)
Firstly – the main ingredient of The Cleaner is zinc.
So if you're curious, here are some of its benefits:
As you can see, it has a lot of potential benefits.
However – high doses of it can also be toxic.
That's not necessarily the case here, though.
Still – zinc's benefits for detox/colon cleansing are not that major.
So even though it seems really helpful on paper – its effect is not that important in reality.
2. Proprietary Blend (1,750 mg)
The other ingredients from The Cleaner Body Detox is a mix of herbs (mostly).
According to its website, here are the featured ingredients from its blend:
- Wormwood Flower – fights inflammation of the digestive tract 
- Milk Thistle Leaves – support healthy liver function 
- Aloe Vera Gel – promotes daily bowel movement 
- Black Walnut Bark – aids weight loss 
- Fibersol-2 – maintains intestinal regularity 
- Senna Leaf Extract – treats constipation and promotes weight loss 
- Bentonite Yellow Dock Root – supports health digestion
- Dandelion Root – detoxifies the liver and the skin 
- Chaste Tree Berry – treats some skin conditions 
- Red Clover Extract – helps the body to release excess fluid 
- Dong Quai Root Extract – has anti-inflammatory properties
- Schizandra Berry Extract – stabilizes blood sugars and liver health 
- Bibitika Fruit – treats ulcers and other stomach problems
- Peppermint Leaf – improves digestion and gut health 
- Elecampane Root – supports any respiratory condition
- Psyllium Husk – treats constipation and indigestion 
- Corn Silk – helps in flushing out excess water and waste from the body 
If you ask me, these compounds are pretty promising.
But then again – they are all combined in a blend.
This means that their individual doses are really low (maybe even insignificant).
Still – the overall blend has a very high dose.
Overall – The Cleaner Body Detox has some good ingredients inside it.
But some of them have high doses (due to the huge serving size).
So considering all the better alternatives – I wouldn't really go for it.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (3 out of 10)
Now – let's check the features of The Cleaner in this chapter.
If you ask me, here's how I would describe this product physically:
- light brown powder enclosed in a clear capsule
- average-sized pills
- mild herbal scent
In my view, it looks like a typical supplement.
So there isn't anything special about it.
Again – The Cleaner Body Detox promotes a 7-day detox.
On day 1, it suggests taking 4 pills in the evening.
For the following days, you need to take a total of 8 capsules daily.
So that's 4 pills in the morning and another 4 pills in the evening.
It also recommends you to drink plenty of water every day.
Now – the instructions are easy to follow.
However, the amount of capsules you need to take daily is terrible.
Although the duration is short (7 days), it's still very hard to follow.
Even so, it depends on your preference:
- you may prefer a high amount of pills in a short time
- or you may like supplements that are easier to take (but work slower)
Overall – it's still up to you
I recommend going for a product that doesn't require that many pills.
The effect is usually similar – but it's a lot easier to take that kind of product.
#4 – Results (8 out of 10)
The good thing about The Cleaner is it has a lot of reviews.
So we're going to see a lot of perspectives about how it works.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional or fake ones.
1. Positive Opinions
Now – The Cleaner has many reviews on its website.
But I will feature the comments from its previous customers on Amazon.
So far – it has a rating of 4.4/5 stars from the 17,000 reviews.
Honestly, that's an excellent number overall.
If you're curious, here's what people liked about it:
- A lot of customers noticed they lost weight.
- Some said they felt cleansed and lighter.
- Others mentioned they no longer felt bloated and constipated.
- The rest stated that their bowel movement became regular.
As you can see, a lot of previous buyers said that it's very helpful for weight loss.
Considering its intense effect and concentration, that's not a surprise.
However, I cannot guarantee the version sold on Amazon is the real one.
But there's also another negative side, as you can guess.
2. Negative Opinions
As usual – we also have consider the complaints of other buyers.
So here's the negative feedback The Cleaner has:
- Most of the customers experienced adverse reactions.
- Others complained about receiving opened or expired products.
- Some said that it's a pretty dangerous product.
- There were also people who mentioned that it didn't work at all.
As I expected, the high amount of pills you need to take has some consequences.
And its side effects are probably the major one.
So that's something you really have to keep in mind.
It's also the reason why I prefer milder products (even if they take longer to work).
To sum it up, The Cleaner Body Detox has mixed reviews.
Some customers said that it helped them lose weight.
Meanwhile, there are a lot of buyers who experienced side effects.
Overall – I suggest you to think twice before going for it.
#5 – Side Effects (3 out of 10)
Again – The Cleaner Body Detox received a lot of complaints.
And it's about the adverse reactions some buyers experience.
So if you're interested, here are the side effects mentioned by people:
- intense stomach cramps
- allergic reactions/body rashes
- swollen body and numbness
- diarrhea and loose stool
- extreme GI pain
- increased heart rate/palpitations
Some of these previous users also mentioned they ended up in hospital.
The reason was the intense pain they experienced.
Honestly – these things are quite dangerous.
With that, I would say that not all people can tolerate this supplement.
You should know that the risk is very high.
Overall – I urge you to look for safer alternatives on the market.
#6 – Price (7 out of 10)
If you ask me, The Cleaner Body Detox is quite affordable.
So it can be a good thing if you don't want to spend a lot.
1. The Exact Price
Now – The Cleaner is available on its website.
But I found the lowest price on Amazon:
- 7 days or 1 cycle (52 count) costs $16.95
- 14 days or 2 cycles (104 count) cost $26.99
- “Subscribe & Save” gives you some extra discounts
- Free shipping on some days
Now, the price on its official page is slightly higher.
Still – I can't tell whether Amazon's version is the real one or not.
If you want to be super sure, just get the version from its official website.
In this way, you can tell it's the original one.
But it's up to your budget, since the difference is not that much.
Again, I suggest you to consider its possible side effects before going for it.
So as of now, I couldn't really recommend it.
And that's simply because I know that there are some better alternatives.
2. Competitors’ Price
Let me recommend the best colon cleansing supplement I know.
The product I'm talking about is called Colon Detox Plus:
- Colon Detox Plus has natural ingredients and herbal extracts.
- Its formula focuses on detoxifying and cleansing the colon.
- The Cleaner Body Detox only contains zinc and a herbal blend.
- But some doses are high enough to cause adverse reactions.
- Colon Detox Plus only requires 2 capsules per day.
- Meanwhile, The Cleaner suggests a total of 8 pills/day.
- The normal price of Colon Detox Plus is $24.80, but it can be bought for only $16.
- On the other hand, The Cleaner costs $16.95 for 1 cycle.
Honestly – I definitely find Colon Detox Plus as the best option.
It has some better features, it's more affordable and very safe to use.
So I consider it a much better detox supplement.
Overall – The Cleaner Body Detox is quite affordable.
But there are some disadvantages about it that made me think twice.
Again – it causes some serious side effects.
So I couldn't really recommend that you buy it right away.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Here's a quick summary of my views on The Cleaner Body Detox.
1. Decent Formula
If you ask me, this product has some good ingredients:
- herbal compounds (in a blend)
So far – it gives some amazing benefits in terms of detox.
But you need to take 2 servings/day – so a double dose than that listed on the label.
I suggest that you should take note of that.
2. Serious Side Effects
Unfortunately – The Cleaner received a lot of complaints.
Most of them are about adverse reactions.
Some of the previous buyers even ended up being hospitalized.
So honestly – it's pretty risky and dangerous.
You have to be careful about that.
3. Pretty Affordable
Lastly, The Cleaner Body Detox looks quite affordable.
The price of the a cycle (7 days detox) is $16.95.
But again – the risk of side effects is pretty high.
So it's up to you to decide if it's worth buying or not.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Not quite – it's a decent supplement but it has its own bad side:
- Very hard to take (8 pills/day)
- Some ingredients have higher doses
- Triggers serious side effects
- Has lots of shipping/packaging complaints
Honestly – The Cleaner Body Detox is a promising product.
And a major advantage is that you only need to take it for 7 days.
But the consequence of this advantage are its side effects.
So it's up to you if you want to take the risk of trying it (or not).
To tell you honestly, I would not.
But if you're looking for a safer option, I have a suggestion.
I recommend you to try Colon Detox Plus:
- Safe to use and low risk of side effects
- Contains some unique and natural ingredients
- A lot of satisfied users behind
- Really affordable for its quality
If you ask me, Colon Detox Plus is the more practical option.
Although it's not only meant for 7 days (but 15 days), it actually works very well.
And what do you prefer – taking lots of pills per day for a week or taking less pills for 15 days?
Considering the side effects, I would surely go for the second one.
That's why I think Colon Detox Plus is way better.
1 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/-NBK547698/
2 – https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/-zinc
3 – https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/-wormwood
4 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/-NBK541075/
5 – https://www.healthline.com/health/food-nutrition/-aloe-vera
6 – https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/-black-walnut
7 – https://www.fibersol.com/products/-fibersol-2/
8 – https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/-senna-tea
9 – https://www.healthline.com/health/-dandelion
10 – https://www.nccih.nih.gov/health/-chasteberry
11 – https://www.mountsinai.org/health-library/herb/-red-clover
12 – https://www.healthline.com/health/-schisandra
13 – https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/-peppermint-tea
14 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/-PMC5413815/
15 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/-PMC6268265/