It's time to review Green Valley Colon Ultra Cleanse.
So does this detox supplement really work?:
- pretty good ingredients
- very limited reviews
- quite expensive
But are there any chances that it's a waste of time?
Let's find out the real truth behind this product, in this review.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Green Valley Colon Ultra Cleanse.
Full Name: Colon ULTRA Cleanse by Green Valley Natural Solutions
Product Type: Detox/Colon Cleanser Supplement
Best Actual Prize: Around $50
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its official website
Designed For: Promoting a healthy colon function, as well as:
- eliminating toxins
- reducing stomach discomfort
- soothing bowel movement
My Rating: 4 out of 10
Recommended?: Not really – I found some disadvantages about it:
- not too affordable
- few reviews from its previous users
- can be too strong in some cases
My honest advice would be to try a much better detox/colon cleansing supplement.
It's way better in terms of features, so you won't be sorry going for it.
What I Liked About It
- Contains some good ingredients
- Comes with a professional website
- Easy to take (one pill/day)
- Has several bundles and discounts
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Certain ingredients have some pretty high doses
- Few customer reviews
- Very expensive for its credibility
- Not available in other online marketplaces
- Some info is misleading
#1 – How It Works & Producer
We will start with the basic things you should know about Colon Ultra Cleanse:
- what health issues it targets
- how it works
- the producer behind it
1. How It Works
First of all – Green Valley's product has a very short description.
According to its claims, it works in the following ways:
- eliminates toxins and fecal matter built-up
- promotes gentle muscle contractions
- supports healthy colon function
- reduces bloating and discomfort
- soothes bowel movement and gases
Honestly – these claims are pretty promising.
But I find them a little exaggerated, given some of its questionable features.
Don't get me wrong – it looks decent on paper.
But is surely doesn't look like the best colon cleanser out there.
2. Company Behind
Colon Ultra Cleanse is under the brand Green Valley Natural Solutions.
The company comes with a professional website and here's what I found out:
- contact info are email address and contact page
- offers products for the brain, bone, muscle and eyes
- other supplements are for aging and additional health problems
Now – at the bottom of the website it's written Hyperion, LLC.
So it looks like that's one of the producers as well.
But after looking for it, I found out that it's connected to engineering businesses.
Honestly, that's a bit contradictory and weird.
So I couldn't trust this product and its brand completely.
Also – the company itself has some complaints about payment fees.
#2 – Ingredients (6 out of 10)
Green Valley Colon Ultra Cleanse has some good ingredients.
It's based on 2 types of substances:
- herbal compounds and extracts
- other essential ingredients
However – some of the doses are on the higher side.
This increases the risk of side effects, as I already said.
And most of these side reactions are related to the digestive system.
If you're curious, here are the main ingredients present inside it:
- Psyllium Seed Husk – treats constipation and improper bowel movement 
- N-Acetyl Cysteine – prevents gastric damage (in the right doses) 
- Fennel Seed – soothes stomach muscles and intestines 
- Senna Leaf Extract – helps with bowel movement
- Ginger Root Powder – speeds up the emptying of the stomach 
- Goldenseal Root Extract – avoids gastroenteritis and stomach inflammation 
As you can see, it doesn't have a lot of ingredients.
But still – some of them have some pretty high doses.
So this product isn't the most gentle colon cleanser, if you ask me.
I'm not saying it's dangerous – but you should consider its formulation.
Overall – I'm not a big fan of it.
To sum it up, Green Valley's product has a promising formula.
But since some doses are pretty high, I'm not a huge fan of it.
It has the potential to work properly, but there's a risk for more sensitive people.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (5 out of 10)
Now – I didn't find any info about what Colon Ultra Cleanse looks like.
So I can only give you my guess of its appearance:
- average-size pills
- clear capsule with brown powder inside
- might smell more like herbs
Also – I didn't find any instructions on how to take it.
So according to the supplement facts, the serving size is one capsule.
However – some products require 2 servings/day.
So I can't really tell what is this supplement's real dosage.
Since a bottle contains 60 pills, you probably have to take 2 daily.
But again – there's no exact direction for that.
I honestly prefer a product with some really clear instructions instructions.
#4 – Results (3 out of 10)
Unfortunately – there are limited comments about Colon Ultra Cleanse.
So don't expect to read a lot of feedback about it.
Note: I only consider authentic reviews, not promotional/fake ones.
1. What People Say
As I mentioned, there are very limited reviews on this product.
There are also no customer reviews on its own website.
Most of its comments come from 3rd party websites.
So if you're curious, here's what people say:
- Some think that it's a safe colon supplement.
- Others mentioned it has some promising ingredients.
- Most of them said it has the potential to be an amazing supplement.
- There were also comments that said it should be backed by science.
- The rest of its users stated that it's a good product overall.
As you can see, these comments are rather general.
There's no specific statement about how it works or its exact effect.
Also – those reviews are all positive.
Given that this supplement has enough downsides, all users couldn't be 100% satisfied.
So I can't fully trust these reviews, as they seem surprisingly positive.
Plus – given the low number of reviews, I can't say it's a very reliable product either.
Once it gets more authentic opinions, I might change my mind.
Overall – I couldn't recommend Colon Ultra Cleanse.
Most of the comments about it only come from 3rd party websites.
I didn't find any reviews from people who actually tried it.
So if I were you, I would find another option with a superior quality.
#5 – Side Effects (4 out of 10)
Obviously, I didn't see any complaints about Green Valley Colon Ultra Cleanse
Again – there are very limited reviews about it.
But if you ask me, it's still risky to try it:
- not enough user experiences
- background info is quite misleading
If based on its formula, it's not 100% a safe product.
I already told you about the high doses it has in some ingredients.
That's why I consider it a bit more dangerous than most colon cleansers.
Don't get me wrong – most people don't seem to experience anything while using it.
But compared to other products, the overall risk is higher (at least on paper).
#6 – Price (2 out of 10)
In my view, Colon Ultra Cleanse is pretty expensive.
So I don't think it's the smart choice.
1. The Exact Price
Now – Green Valley's product is only available on its website.
So if you're curious, here are bundles offered there:
- Single bottle costs $49.95
- 3 bottles cost $134.85
- 6 bottles cost $239.70
- Auto-shipping for 3 bottles is $119.85
- 6 bottles auto-shipping is $209.70
Honestly – I find it very expensive, considering its credibility and downsides.
Again, there are not enough reviews to prove that it really works.
Besides, it has several other additional downsides.
So it's like paying for a questionable product.
If you ask me, I can't really recommend it.
2. Competitors’ Price
Instead, I advise you to try a product called Colon Detox Plus.
It's my #1 recommended colon cleansing supplement:
- Colon Detox Plus really focuses on detoxifying and cleansing the colon.
- It contains some natural ingredients and herbal extracts.
- Green Valley's other ingredients are pretty promising.
- But some of them have high doses (that can be too strong for some).
- Colon Detox Plus only requires 2 pills per day.
- Green Valley's daily dose isn't really clear.
- Colon Detox Plus can be bought for only $16 (from the original price of $24).
- Green Valley's price is $49.95 for one bottle .
If you ask me, Colon Detox Plus is obviously the better option.
A lot of people swear by it and its overall features are excellent.
Also – it's really well-tolerated and it has a more affordable pricing.
To sum it up, Green Valley Colon Ultra Cleanse is quite pricey.
That especially if you consider its downsides.
So overall – I don't think it's a wise decision to buy it.
Just look for other alternatives that are worth investing in.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Let me give you a quick summary of my views on Green Valley Colon Ultra Cleanse.
1. Promising Formula
Firstly – Green Valley's product has a good set of ingredients.
It contains herbal extracts and fiber nutrients.
However – some of their doses are pretty high.
So even though it can work, this product could be too strong for some people.
2. Limited Buyer Reviews
Honestly – I couldn't trustColon Ultra Cleanse.
The only reviews I found about it come from 3rd party websites.
I didn't find any opinions from people who actually tried it.
So that leaves us with a lot of questions about its real effect.
3. Pretty Pricey
Now – Green Valley Colon Ultra Cleanse is really pricey.
The price of one bottle is $50.
It also doesn't have any clear instructions (not even for how long you should use it).
Overall – I don't think it's practical to buy it.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Not really – there are enough red flags about it:
- Quite pricey for its features
- Very few reviews from real customers
- Some ingredients have very high doses
- Not available outside its official website
- Other details about it are misleading
At first look, Green Valley Colon Ultra Cleanse looks promising.
But there is not enough evidence to prove that it's really effective.
Also – the price is pretty high, so it's not the best choice (in my view).
So what do I recommend instead?
I personally would go for Colon Detox Plus:
- Great quality and really low price
- A lot of customers that prove it really works
- Very low risk of side effects
- Has some excellent detox ingredients
Honestly – I still think that Colon Detox Plus is the better option.
A lot of people stand behind it, so it definitely works.
That's why I consider it a much better option overall.