It's time to review Cool Relief – which is probably the best instant pain reliever:
- easy to use
- really fast effect
- promising ingredients
Honestly, it looks like a very promising product at first sight.
So is it really that good in reality?
Let's still dig deep into it to find out the real truth behind.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Cool Relief.
Full Name: Cool Relief CBD Roll-On by Green Roads
Product Type: Pain Reliever
Best Actual Price: $39.99 (Upon subscription)
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its official website
Designed For: Relieving pain – it also helps with additional issues:
- promotes muscle relaxation
- reduces stiffness
- improves mobility
My Rating: 9 out of 10
Recommended?: Definitely – it's the best temporary pain reliever:
- works extremely well (and very fast)
- really well tolerated
- great quality/price ratio
- very easy to use
So if you're looking for an easy way to relieve your pain instantly, you really have to try Cool Relief.
What I Liked About It
- Relieves pain really fast
- Based on CBD (a great pain reliever)
- Different strengths available (750 mg version is the best)
- Contains an optimal dose of CBD
- Also contains several essential oils that work for pain
- Very easy to use on a daily basis (roll-on)
- Many positive reviews from people who tried it
- Little quantity needed for every application
What I Didn't Like About It
- Only relieves pain temporarily (not a real treatment)
- A bit expensive
- Several fake versions available online
Cool Relief In A Nutshell
In my view, Cool Relief is the best instant pain relief.
It's based on CBD, which is a very strong pain reliever.
So this gives Cool Relief an advantage.
Also, it's formulated as a roll-on (so it's a topical product).
But there's more about it:
- contains the optimal dose of CBD (750 mg)
- combines some other potent essential oils
- easy to use daily
- a little goes a long way
Another huge advantage is that there's no complaint about side effects.
So it's pretty safe to use and well-tolerated.
Topical products tend to cause side reactions (especially those with a potent composition).
That's why Cool Relief is so special.
Its only problem is that it's just a temporary solution:
- only relieves pain for a few hours
- doesn't treat the real cause inside
- not a classic treatment
For this reason – I would advise you to combine it with a potent supplement (like ProJoint Plus.)
In this way, you would get an instant effect – but also a long-term treatment.
So you would surely get a lot more benefits using both products.
#1 – How It Works & Producer
Let me give you some general things about Cool Relief:
- how it exactly works
- its edge from the rest
- the company behind it
1. How It Works
Firstly – Cool Relief is not a supplement, but a roll-on.
As I said, it's a product based on CBD or cannabidiol.
And here's its actual mechanism of action:
- Promotes relaxation by calming down joints/muscles
- Helps in managing day-to-day stress
- Soothes the aching muscles
- Maintains a normal emotional balance
- Balances your body's internal rhythms
Again – Cool Relief is based on CBD.
There are already a lot of studies about this compound's medical effect (especially on pain).
So honestly – I have high hopes that it will work.
Also, none of its claims are exaggerated.
It only promises to do what it actually does in reality (according to its previous users).
Its claims aren't questionable and overhyped.
So it looks really well from this point of view.
2. Company Behind
Cool Relief is produced by the brand Green Roads:
- known to be a reputable company
- comes with a professional website
- all their products are based on CBD
- sells supplements, oil, topicals, food and pet products
Again – the company's main ingredient is CBD.
So expect that all of its products are based on this compound.
Also, you can contact them through email, phone number, and mailing address.
Overall – I would say it's safe to buy products from Green Roads.
#2 – Ingredients (9 out of 10)
Again – Cool Relief is not a supplement.
Instead, it's formulated as a liquid roll-on.
So expect it to contain some unique combinations of essential oils.
Now – as in all topical products, its ingredients don't have any individual doses.
I'm personally not a big fan of this approach.
But all topical products use it – so there's no point complaining about it.
Even so, give its actual ingredients – it looks like it's really going to relieve pain.
But let's take a closer look at its compounds.
1. Cannabinoid Extract
Cool Relief is based on CBD (or cannabidiol).
There are lots of studies that already proved its medical benefits.
So if you're curious, here are the most important ones:
Now, some people still don't have a lot of trust in it, which is fine.
It's made from cannabis (commonly known as marijuana).
But honestly – CBD is a special extract, so it doesn't have much to do with the famous drug:
- not addictive
- has no effect on nervous system
In other words, it only keeps the good part (pain relieving effect).
That's the main reason why Cool Relief is such a good product.
Another major ingredient of Cool Relief is menthol.
As we all know, this compound has long been used as a pain reliever.
Here are its most important benefits:
Honestly – there's no question asked when it comes to menthol.
A lot of people use it for all types of pain.
Besides, you can find it in 80% of all pain relieving creams from the market.
So it's obvious that it's extremely effective.
3. Essential Oils
Here are the rest of the oils included in Cool Relief:
- Safflower Oil – has a strong pain-relieving effect 
- Avocado Oil – eases stiffness and pain 
- Peppermint Oil – reduces tension and swelling 
- Rosemary Oil – cures headaches, migraine and insomnia 
- Eucalyptus Oil – helps lessen joint pain 
Now, these ingredients have a lot of clinical evidence behind – so they surely work.
Besides, a lot of pain relieving creams based on essential oils contain them.
This makes Cool Relief even more reliable in relieving pain.
4. Other Active Ingredients
Now – there are some ingredients in Cool Relief worth mentioning:
- Bentonite Clay – treats rashes and allergic reactions 
- Vitamin E – prevents and helps osteoarthritis 
If you ask me, these compounds are a good addition to this lotion.
They definitely can't make miracles on their own.
But they work much better when combined with some potent ingredients (like CBD).
Honestly, Cool Relief has a very promising formula:
- based on CBD
- contains several helpful ingredients for pain
- substances have a lot of studies behind
- comes with some potent concentrations
So in terms of its composition, I really recommend this product.
Its formula really works in relieving pain.
That especially if you combine it with a supplement that treats the problem from the inside (like ProJoint Plus).
#3 – Consistency & Dosage (9 out of 10)
Now – Cool Relief has some good features at this chapter.
Again – this product is formulated as a roll-on.
So here's how I would describe it:
- light oily consistency
- menthol smell
- clear-light yellow color
In other words, it's pretty transparent.
So you can't really tell that you applied it (maybe just after the smell).
As I expected – Cool Relief is very easy to use.
The instructions recommend you to apply and rub it in the painful area.
They also recommend to re-apply it 4-6 hours, as needed.
So as you can tell, this lotion doesn't really treat the pain:
- only hides it for a few hours
- has no effect on the real cause
For this reason, you need to constantly apply it (in order to get a continuous relief).
But overall – it's really simple to use it.
#4 – Results (8 out of 10)
If you're curious about its effect, let's see Cool Relief's reviews.
It doesn't have a lot of user experiences.
But some of the ones it does have are very notable.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not fake/promotional ones.
1. What People Say
Now – the real Cool Relief is only available on its website.
There are some fake versions online, as I said.
So reviews about its real version are only available on the official page:
- A lot of customers said that it works quickly.
- Most of them also mentioned that it's very easy to use.
- Others stated that it really relaxes their muscles and joints.
- Some experienced lesser pain after using it.
- There are people who said that it's calming and improved their mood.
- One to two people mentioned that it didn't do anything at all.
Its overall rating on the website is 4.8 stars out of 5.
Honestly, that's more than great.
Still – I usually avoid reviews from official pages, as they can be false positive.
However – Cool Relief's reviews are mixed up:
- lots of positive opinions
- same complaints and negative reviews as well
So you can see that anyone who tried this product can leave a review.
That's where those mixed reviews come from.
But the biggest part of them are very positive.
So it's safe to say that Cool Relief is really effective in relieving pain.
If you want its real benefits, just buy it from the official website.
Overall – Cool Relief seems to work great for a lot of previous buyers.
This means that it's really a good pain reliever.
But if you consider its formula, it should be no surprise.
So I would totally recommend it, since it works.
#5 – Side Effects (10 out of 10)
The good thing about Cool Relief is that it's safe to use.
Again – it's a roll-on, so it's really well-tolerated.
You can expect some minimal to no adverse effects at all.
Also – these are the reasons why it's not dangerous:
- 750 mg CBD is potent, but safe enough to use
- only gets absorbed locally
Besides, its previous users' experiences speak for themselves.
Guess how many complaints about side effects I could find?
That's right, zero.
Besides, Cool Relief also has an amazing set of ingredients (besides its CBD).
Almost all of them are well-tolerated in general.
So side effects are pretty rare when you use this product.
That's what makes it one of the safest products for pain relief (and one of my personal favourites).
#6 – Price (8 out of 10)
If you ask me, Cool Relief is quite pricey.
But you will see below why it's quite reasonable.
1. The Exact Price
As I said – Cool Relief has several fake versions online.
So if you want to buy the original one, get it from its official website:
- One time purchase (for a bottle) is $49.99
- With “Subscribe & Save”, you pay $39.99/bottle
- You also get a discount upon referring someone
- Free shipping is included
The “Subscribe & Save” option is actually auto-shipping:
- product is delivered every 3 weeks
- your credit card is charged automatically
Now, I'm not a big fan of auto-shipping in any product.
So I recommend buying it manually at first and switching to auto-shipping only afterwards.
But now you have an idea on how long one bottle can last.
If you consider its price and the duration of use, it's a pretty good deal.
Again – a little goes a long way.
So you don't need to worry about running out of it after a week.
All in all, Cool Relief is a high-quality product.
Considering its ingredients and effect, I would definitely recommend it.
2. Worth It Or Not?
In my view – Cool Relief is definitely worth it.
It has an amazing set of ingredients and it's really effective.
Some pain-relieving essential oils cost around $30-$80 (for one substance).
But Cool Relief has the best quality:
- cheaper than most similar products
- has a better formulation
- pretty effective in most cases
Its price doesn't look like it's the lowest out there.
But if you use it for the long run, you can go for a subscription ($39.99/bottle).
That's not such a huge price.
Overall – Cool Relief is definitely worth it more than other pain-relievers.
If you ask me, Cool Relief has a reasonable pricing for its quality.
So at this point – I would totally recommend it.
If you consider buying it, I'm sure you will not regret it.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Here's the summary of my views on Cool Relief.
1. Amazing Formula
If you ask me, Cool Relief has some excellent ingredients:
- based on CBD oil
- has several essential oils
- potent but safe dose (750 mg)
Also – its formula is unique, compared to other products.
So I think that's the reason why it's better than the rest.
2. Low Risk
One good thing about Cool Relief is that it's safe to use:
- formulated as a roll-on
- doesn't get absorbed internally too much
- product strength is just right
In fact, I didn't encounter any comments about side effects.
So I would say that it's not dangerous and it's usually well-tolerated.
3. Reasonable Price
Lastly – Cool Relief looks expensive at first.
Its pricing range is listed below:
- Standard bottle costs $49.99 (one time purchase)
- With subscription, it costs $39.99/bottle
- You can get free shipping and a referral discount
But again, the subscription delivers the product every 3 weeks.
It's up to you if you want to go for it or buy the product manually.
So honestly, the price is really reasonable, since it can be used for a long time.
My Verdict – Worth Or Not?
Short answer: It's worth it for sure.
I still think it's the best instant pain reliever :
- Works extremely well for chronic muscle/joint pain
- Lots of satisfied users behind
- You only need a small quantity of product/application
- Very easy to use on a daily basis
- Formula is based on CBD
- Product strength is optimal (for the best effect)
- Quite easy to use on daily basis (formulated as roll-on)
In my view, Cool Relief has an excellent price/quality ratio.
It has a great and unique selection of ingredients.
That especially if you compared it to other products of its kind.
Honestly – it's the best instant pain reliever, so I would definitely recommend it.
Unfortunately, there are several fake versions online.
In order to get a legit one, just buy from its official website ONLY.
Still, its only downside is that it's only a temporary product.
For this reason, I recommend associating it with a supplement like ProJoint Plus:
- treats the problems from the inside
- has a general effect
- results take longer to appear (but they are more durable).
Both are amazing products and worth investing in.
So I definitely recommend combining them, for the best effect.
1 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/-PMC7204604/
2 – https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/-cbd-oil
3 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/-PMC4178917/
4 – https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/-mint
5 – https://www.healthline.com/health/-safflower-oil
6 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/-PMC6600360/
7 – https://www.healthline.com/health/-peppermint-oil
8 – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-32963731/
9 – https://www.healthline.com/health/-eucalyptus-oil
10 – https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/-325241
11 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/-PMC6113565/