It’s time to review VitaRiche Luxe – a skin cream designed against aging signs.
But are there any chances that this product is legit? It doesn’t look great, honestly:
- very little info available
- no authentic customer reviews
- full ingredients are not disclosed
So is it worth buying – or is it a scam in reality?
Find out the answer in my review.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on VitaRiche Luxe.
Full Name: VitaRiche Luxe by BOHC
Product Type: Anti-Aging Cream
Best Actual Prize: Around $39.99
Cheapest Place To Buy: Amazon
Designed For: Tightening the skin– it claims to:
- minimize discoloration
- provide hydration
- boost collagen production
- give anti-aging benefits
My Rating: 2 out of 10
Recommended?: Definitely not – there are too many question signs about it:
- little to no info about the producer/manufacturer
- no exact list of ingredients
- pricey for its quantity and value
Instead, better go for the best anti-aging cream from the market, it’s a much wiser choice.
What I Liked About It
- Contains one essential anti-aging compound
What I Didn’t Like About It
- No available official website
- No official info about the doses and full ingredient list
- Version sold on Amazon is probably not the original
- No authentic customer reviews on retailers (not even on Amazon)
- A lot of questionable and biased reviews
- You can’t find any user experiences
- Quite pricey for its quantity
- Can cause side effects quite often
#1 – Claims & Producer
There isn’t much available info about VitaRiche Luxe at this point.
But I will try to give you some general facts based on my careful research:
- how it works
- what skin issues it helps most
- who is the company behind it
There are a lot of reasons to find this product suspicious – including its claims:
- keeps skin’s internal health
- boosts skin collagen level gradually
- maintains the vibrancy of the skin
- restores natural appearance of the skin
Now – all of these claims are doubtful.
That’s because there is no official list of ingredients and doses available.
And applying this cream is not enough to maintain the skin’s internal health.
In order to have healthy skin, you need to take care of it from the inside and out.
That’s why VitaRiche Luxe’s claims are quite exaggerated, in my view.
2. Company Behind
There is very little info about the producer of this cream.
As seen on Amazon, it seems to be made by a manufacturer called BOHC.
But there’s more:
- the manufacturer is unsearchable
- there are 2 products associated with it
- one is VitaRiche Luxe
- the other product has a lot of negative reviews
- but it might have changed its name in the meantime
Basically – the manufacturer has no available information.
And it doesn’t have an official website featuring the products it offers.
There is also no official logo associated with the manufacturer.
In short, there is a possibility that this company is not registered or undergone legal registrations.
That’s why I don’t advise you to buy its product – since it has high chances to be a scam.
#2 – Formula (4 out of 10)
There are only few available info about its ingredients – and none from the official website.
You can only find these info on 3rd party websites (that’s why I cannot guarantee they are authentic):
- no full list of the ingredients used
- no available doses of these ingredients
- only one classic anti-aging ingredient (Retinol)
Given this, you can’t tell what’s inside this cream.
So how could you tell if there’s something in it that will cause you an allergy?
Are you sure you want to pay for a product without a full list of its ingredients?
I would answer NO to both of these questions.
Now – let’s take a look at the ingredients mentioned by the 3rd party websites.
Most anti-aging creams have this compound because it’s one of the best anti-aging ingredients.
And here are several helpful benefits of it:
- boosts collagen production 
- improves skin tone
- plumps out skin
The level of collagen produced by the skin decreases as we age.
This will result in wrinkles, fine lines, sagging, etc.
So boosting the production of collagen will lessen these problems.
Another ingredient mentioned by 3rd party websites is Ceramide-3:
- locks skin moisture
- prevents dryness 
- avoids irritation
Keep in mind that dehydrated skin can cause uneven skin tone and dullness.
That’s why this ingredient is essential to keep skin moisturized.
This ingredient can also be found in most skin care products.
The benefits it can give include:
- provides skin barrier 
- keeps skin look soft and smooth
- repairs skin damage
Lack of moisture can result in different skin problems.
That’s why this component will help your skin recover from these issues.
4. Herbal Extracts
Herbal extracts are quite common when it comes to skin care products.
In this case, there were 2 ingredients mentioned:
- Black Currant Seed Extract – heals damaged skin cells
- Acmella Flower Extract – reduces facial wrinkles 
However – these ingredients are not that strong, in terms of effect.
Based on the ingredients given out on 3rd party websites, this cream looks promising.
But there are reasons that will make you think that it’s a gimmick:
- manufacturer is unsearchable
- no official list of all the ingredients
Retinol is probably the most potent ingredient in this cream.
But you can find it in a much better and safer version in other products.
That’s why there’s no way I could recommend this cream.
#3 – Consistency & Dosage (3 out of 10)
Once again – this product has extremely little info at this chapter:
- no details about the scent and texture
- it’s probably formulated as a white cream
Another big issue is the lack of clear instructions.
That’s because you have no idea about the best way to use it:
- how often you should apply it
- how much product you need for every application
Not using it correctly of it may cause negative effects on your skin.
That’s why this product has a big problem at this chapter.
#4 – Results (3 out of 10)
I checked out VitaRiche Luxe’s reviews in order to see how it works.
But as expected, I couldn’t find any real user opinions on this cream.
So it’s very hard to judge it fairly.
Note: I only consider authentic reviews, not promotional/fake ones.
1. What People Say
VitaRiche Luxe does have several reviews on different 3rd party websites.
But none of them are authentic or came from real customers:
- they all seem biased reviews
- all reviews are promotional
- none of the writers has tried the product themselves
- things written on 3rd party websites are all about the same
Now – if you look for reviews of this product on Amazon, you won’t find any.
Also, I tend to avoid the opinions from 3rd party websites because they tend to be biased.
Given the lack of information, it’s hard to tell how this product works and if it’s really legit.
This cream has no legit customer feedback from real users.
But it doesn’t even matter if it really works or not.
You cannot trust a product that doesn’t have any info about the manufacturer.
And there’s also no official website.
Given these facts – it’s clearly not a product I would recommend.
#5 – Side Effects (5 out of 10)
Normally, VitaRiche Luxe shouldn’t cause any major side effects:
- it probably contains low doses of ingredients
- unknown compounds tend to be quite weak
- it might contain cheap ingredients
Side effects tend to be common for people with sensitive skin.
That’s why it’s crucial to check a topical product’s ingredients first.
Since VitaRiche Luxe doesn’t offer a full ingredient list – it’s hard to tell.
#6 – Price (2 out of 10)
Given its composition – VitaRiche Luxe is expensive for its quantity.
So obviously, I don’t consider it such a good choice.
1. The Exact Price
This supplement can be found on Amazon.
Also – other 3rd party websites offer different links to the product page.
However – most redirect you to some totally different products (not VitaRiche Luxe).
So let’s analyze its price on Amazon:
- Standard price is $39.99/jar
- One jar contains 15 ml (0.5 fl.)
- There’s free shipping on selected dates
Now – you can judge for yourself whether this cream is worth the price or not.
But to be honest, it is quite pricey for its quantity.
Also – the list of full ingredients is not disclosed.
So it’s definitely not worth every penny.
2. Competitors’ Price
I only want to compare this product with my #1 recommended anti-aging product.
I am talking about Kollagen Intensiv:
- Kollagen Intensiv has the best composition from the market.
- VitaRiche Luxe Skin Care only has few ingredients (mentioned).
- Kollagen Intensiv costs about $60 normally.
- But you can get it for about $36 in the best case.
- Also, one bottle can last even 6 weeks (my case).
- On the other hand, VitaRiche Luxe is more expensive and it’s also much weaker.
- Not to mention that a jar is about 15 ml (0.5 fl.) only.
- That might not last even a month.
Basically, between these 2 – Kollagen Intensiv is obviously the better choice.
It has way better ingredients compared to VitaRiche Luxe.
And that’s a crucial aspect when it comes to anti-aging treatments.
Not to mention that it is a better investment of your money.
VitaRiche Luxe Skin Care is not worth its price.
I’m not saying that it’s a bad product at all.
But considering the info that it doesn’t have official website as well as its manufacturer, it’s suspicious.
Still – there is a much better alternative on the market that is a lot more worth it.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Here’s how I would sum up my opinion on this product.
1. Undisclosed Formula
This cream’s composition isn’t disclosed – which means:
- might have weaker version of ingredients
- might cause side effects
- probably doesn’t have the best formula
Overall – the formula doesn’t make it look like an effective product.
2. Suspicious Manufacturer
For a company/manufacturer to be legit, it must have an official website.
And in this case, there isn’t any official page connected to this product.
Given this, it might be a scam.
Usually, scam products will charge suspicious amounts to your bank.
This happens once you started purchasing from them.
3. Very Expensive
Unlike many anti-aging creams, VitaRiche Luxe is very expensive.
- it costs around $40
- one jar is very small
- it might not even last a week
Other than being expensive – you might get suspicious unknown charges.
That’s why this is not worth it, in my view.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Definitely not worth it.
If you ask me, it might actually be a scam:
- No full list of ingredients and doses
- Many unproven claims
- A lot of biased reviews from websites associated with it
- No official website of the brand/manufacturer
- Very expensive for its value
- A jar might not even last a week
Even if this product is available, I personally would never advise you to buy it.
What do I recommend instead? A really high-quality cream called Kollagen Intensiv:
- contains the best ingredients from the market
- has some clinical evidence behind
- it’s really worth its price
- a bottle might last more than expected
Compared to VitaRiche Luxe – Kollagen Intensiv is way better.
So if you want to make the most of your money, better go for this product instead.