It’s time for my Sudden Change Under-Eye Firming Serum review – which is said to be made for under-eye problems.
However, it is far from amazing in reality:
- doesn’t treat the actual cause inside
- doesn’t have the best formula
- it’s effective for the short-term only
So is this product really worth buying – or it’s just another rip-off?
Could it actually be a scam?
Here’s the truth I found out after analyzing the product.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Sudden Change Under-Eye Firming Serum.
Full Name: Sudden Change Under-Eye Firming Serum by CCA Industries
Product Type: Anti-aging creams
Best Actual Prize: Starting from $8.97
Cheapest Place To Buy: Amazon
Designed For: Under-eye problems– it promises to:
- smooth wrinkles
- eliminate lines, under-eye bags and puffiness
- diminish dark circles
- brighten the eye area
My Rating: 6 out of 10
Recommended?: Not really. It’s not a bad choice – but it is definitely not the best one either:
- Not effective for entire skin
- Only hides under-eye wrinkles for a short while
- A bottle will not last for the whole month
I personally recommend another anti-aging product with a much better formula instead.
What I Liked About It
- Affordable price
- Only one main ingredient (Hyaluronic Acid)
- Enough positive reviews
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Very basic formula
- Pretty weak effect overall
- Needs to be applied several times a day
- Can cause side effects (eye and skin irritation)
- Only helps with under-eye wrinkles
- No clear return and refund policy from their website
#1 – Claims & Producer
Here are some general things you should know about this product:
- who is the company behind it
- how exactly it works
- what skin issues it helps most
First of all – this serum claims to “eliminate lines, wrinkles, and puffiness in just 3 minutes.”
It also claims that the result will last for 3 hours or more.
What does it mean?
- Works on fine wrinkles and eye bags
- Promotes a younger looking appearance
- Can be used with or without foundation
- Gives a lift, tight and smooth under-eye
It also claims that it can offer you a non-surgical under-eye lift.
To be honest – I don’t personally agree with its “3 minutes” claim.
It simply makes this serum questionable – since it usually takes 3-7 days to see changes when treating under-eye problems.
Also – it typically takes 3-4 months to experience a reduction in the appearance of wrinkles.
So at this point, I still don’t consider it an exceptional product.
2. Company Behind
The producer behind this serum is CCA Industries, Inc.
- has an official store on Amazon
- its products are designed for skin, nail, hair and arthritis
- the products have different textures (serum, clay mask, cream and gel)
All of their products are made for body care.
They have a customer service hotline on their website.
You can also contact them by leaving your name, email, phone number and message on their website.
#2 – Formula (5 out of 10)
One obvious thing you can notice about its formulation are the ingredients present.
Most of them are common and can be found in almost all anti-aging topical products:
- formula is very basic
- not based on ingredients with skin firming and anti-aging benefits
- there’s only 1 main ingredient (Hyaluronic Acid)
Now – what can you notice about it having only one main ingredient?
The only possible meaning of this is that this serum is lacking other compounds that will promote skin firming and anti-aging.
Let’s take a closer look at its composition – starting from the top ingredient:
1. Hyaluronic Acid
Most skin care products formulated as a serum/cream contain this ingredient.
There are several helpful benefits of Hyaluronic Acid for the skin:
- moisture retainer
- anti-wrinkle properties 
- antioxidant benefits
- healing properties
Dehydrated skin will result in dullness and more noticeable fine lines.
That’s why this component is so helpful when it comes to keeping the skin moisturized.
2. Other Ingredients
These are the other additional ingredients present in the serum:
- Serum Albumin – smooths wrinkles 
- Dimethicone – acts as a skin barrier against irritants
- Methylparaben – comes as an antibacterial preservative
- Quaternium-15 – refines rough and bumpy texture 
This combination of ingredients is a very basic mix for a skin care product.
Overall – Sudden Change is not that impressive:
- Ingredients are very basic
- Only has one major ingredient
- Lacks top anti-aging compounds (Retinol, Collagen, Caffeine, AHAs, etc.)
Hyaluronic Acid is probably the very best ingredient it has.
But that’s surely not enough for it to make a high-quality product.
That’s why it’ss not a serum that I would recommend.
I suggest that you save your money and go for a better option.
#3 – Consistency & Dosage (6 out of 10)
Let me give you some details about how this serum looks and feels like.
1. The Consistency
Just like most anti-aging serums – Sudden Change has the same silky texture:
- semi-clear yellowish liquid
- very light scent
- easy to apply
You will know right away that this serum is meant to be applied topically to the skin.
Its texture says it all.
2. The Dosage
According to its instructions – here’s how you should use this serum:
- Make sure to apply it on clean and dry skin.
- However, you can use this serum together with foundation.
- In this case, mix 2 drops of serum with one of foundation, apply it and let it dry for 3 minutes.
- If used without foundation, apply 2 drops of serum for each it and let the product dry for 3 minutes.
Basically – to get the maximum effect of smooth under-eye, you should let the serum dry for 3 minutes.
It’s true that applying it is not the easiest process.
But the good news is that you only need to apply it once a day.
However – that’s only on paper. In reality, its effect is quite weak and on the short-term.
That’s why you will end up applying it at least twice a day.
#4 – Results (7 out of 10)
If you want to know how this product work, you should analyze other customers’ opinions.
I usually do that in order to avoid giving you an unbiased view.
I checked out Sudden Change’s Amazon Reviews because those are known to be brutally honest.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional or fake ones.
1. Positive Opinions
Sudden Change Under-Eye Firming Serum has several customer reviews in 2 different places:
- Its Amazon store
- Its official website
Based on the official website, the customers’ ratings are 4.5/5 stars.
On the other hand, it only got 3.5/5 stars overall on Amazon.
Let’s take a look at the reviews of people who gave it 5 stars on Amazon.
According to most users – here’s how this product works:
- Effects lasts for several hours
- Helpful for plumped and erased wrinkles
- Gives a younger looking appearance
- Helps with under-eye puffs
Basically, a lot of customers are satisfied with this product.
43% of all ratings gave it 5/5 stars.
So in terms of results based on consumers’ reviews, this product works.
2. Negative Opinions
As you might expect, Sudden Change Under-Eye Firming Serum has plenty of complaints as well:
- Leaves a flaky film under the eye area
- Has a glue-like consistency
- Effect lasts only for a couple of minutes
- Doesn’t work well with makeup
- Causes side effects
The product and the company are definitely legit – but there are enough people who are still unsatisfied.
But this doesn’t mean that it’s a scam.
It just happened that it worked for some and it did not work for others.
Overall, this product has mixed reviews:
- Most of its users are satisfied
- But some had a hard time making it work (if ever)
Considering the negative results of the product, I would not recommend it at this point.
It’s surely not bad, it’s just that there are better alternatives out there.
#5 – Side Effects (6 out of 10)
Aside from the 1 star reviews complaining about no effect, there are only about 3-5 unsatisfied people.
They complain about issues like:
- Burning sensation
- Blurred vision
- Eye infection
When it comes to serums and face creams, people with sensitive skin might react differently.
In general – eye irritation is common when you accidentally use unsuitable product for the eyes.
I would say that itchiness and burning sensation felt by some are rare cases.
So they probably won’t happen to everyone.
#6 – Price (9 out of 10)
As a firming serum, Sudden Change Under-Eye Firming Serum is cheaper compared to other anti-aging topical products.
However, I don’t consider it such a good choice, and here’s why.
1. The Exact Price
The product can be purchased via 2 websites:
- Sudden Change’s official website
You have 3 options when it comes to the package size:
- 1 Pack
- 2 Pack
- 3 Pack
In terms of the actual price, you can buy it cheaper on their Amazon Store (if you go for 1 Pack).
The 2 and 3 Packs are only offered on their official website.
Let’s check out Amazon first:
- One Pack costs $8.97
- They offer free shipping with Amazon Prime
- Monthly subscription can give you a discount
For their official website, here are the pricing options:
- 1 Pack costs $11.50
- 2 Pack costs $24.85
- And 3 Pack costs $36.85
As you can see – the price of one Pack is cheaper on Amazon.
Still, buying the 2 Pack from their official website will not give you a discount – but the 3 Pack will.
The serum does look very cheap at first sight – but keep in mind that one bottle is not enough for a full month.
So it’s not such a good deal compared to other alternatives.
2. Competitors’ Price
I only want to compare this product with the #1 recommended anti-aging product I know.
I am talking about Kollagen Intensiv:
- Kollagen Intensiv has what I consider to be the best formula in the market.
- Sudden Change’s product has a basic composition.
- Kollaegn Intensiv costs about $60 normally.
- However, you can get it for about $36 (almost 50% off).
- Still, one bottle can last even 6 weeks (in my case).
- On the other hand, Sudden Change’s serum is indeed cheaper, but it’s also much weaker.
- Not to mention that a bottle lasts about half (compared to Kollagen Intensiv).
Basically, between these 2 – Kollagen Intensiv is clearly the better option.
It has a superior formula with clinical evidence behind, which is very rare in anti-aging products.
Not to mention that’s it’s designed for the entire face (not just for the under-eye area).
Even though it’s more expensive, it’s way better overall.
So that’s why it remains my #1 recommendation.
I personally don’t consider Sudden Change Under-Eye Firming Serum too amazing:
- Not the best ingredients
- Effects only last for a short while
- Cheaper price only on paper – not in reality
I’m not saying that it’s a bad product at all.
But there is a much better alternative on the market that is a lot more worth it.
#7 – Under-Eye Firming Serum In 3 Ideas
Here’s how I would sum up my opinion on this product.
1. Basic Formula
To be honest, this serum’s composition isn’t amazing:
- more of an aesthetic product
- does not treat the actual cause inside the skin
- formula is not based on anti-aging ingredients
Since it has fewer ingredients compared to other products, it’s surely not a great one.
The overall formula doesn’t make me consider it something special.
2. Short-Term Effect
Just like any serum or facial cream, you will have to apply it once or twice a day.
However, the short term effect of this product will require you to re-apply it (at least) twice a day:
- only works for an hour
- re-applying it can lead to crusty under-eye
The short-term effect will cause discomfort since you have to apply it several times a day.
Plus – adding another coat will not give you the youthful appearance you desire.
3. Tricky Price
Unlike many anti-aging topical products, Sudden Change Under-Eye Firming Serum looks quite cheap.
But that’s only at first sight:
- 1 Pack(7 ml) costs $8.97
- this kind of bottle will not last a full month
So even though it has a lower price, you need to buy multiple bottles in one month.
I suggest you invest in a better product that costs more but will last a month.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Not really.
It’s not a bad choice but it is definitely not the best one either:
- More of an aesthetic product
- Does not treat the actual cause
- Formula is not based on classic anti-aging ingredients
- Short-term effect
- Needs to be repurchased a couple of times a month
However, I don’t consider Sudden Change Under-Eye Firming Serum a scam.
Still – there is a far better product for anti-aging.
So, what do I recommend instead then? A product called Kollagen Intensiv:
- Best anti-aging formula from the market.
- Original composition with clinically tested ingredients.
- Lasts longer than most products.
- Excellent effect against wrinkles and dry skin.
This is my #1 recommendation because despite being pricier, you will feel the results right away.
If you want to make the most of your money, better go for Kollagen Intensiv instead.
It’s simply a much better choice overall.