It’s time to review Julian Whitaker’s Reversing Diabetes book.
So is it actually effective in improving diabetes?:
- pretty affordable
- few customer reviews
- not suitable for everyone
Or are there any chances that it's a scam?
If you want to find out more – here's the real deal behind it in this review.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Julian Whitaker’s Reversing Diabetes.
Full Name: Reversing Diabetes by Julian Whitaker, MD
Product Type: Diabetes/Blood Sugar Book
Best Actual Prize: Around $7 (Hardcover)
Cheapest Place To Buy: Amazon
Designed For: Reversing diabetes – as well as :
- reducing insulin dependency
- losing excess weight
- lowering bad cholesterol
These are its main promises, but they sound too good to be true.
My Rating: 5 out of 10
Recommended?: Not really – there are enough red flags about it:
- very few reviews from real customers
- program is not for everyone
- can't really reverse diabetes
Honestly – I recommend you to go for an internal product instead.
It's much better for diabetes than any book/course that comes with theoretical remedies only.
What I Liked About It
- Available in different versions
- Has some recipe recommendations inside
- Not a scam (since people actually received it)
- Slightly affordable pricing
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Poor content quality
- Has very few authentic reviews
- Program is not safe in all cases
- Its diabetes info could be more actual
- Its recommendations aren't unique
#1 – How It Works & Producer
Here's some basic info about Reversing Diabetes:
- who is the author of the book
- the content it promotes
- what method it suggests
1. How It Works
Firstly – Julian Whitaker's course claims to reverse diabetes.
It promises to “reduce or even eliminate your dependence on insulin or oral drugs.”
In order to achieve that, it recommends a low-fat and high-carb diet.
Also – it has the following things on its program:
- weight loss tips
- 3 weeks meal plans
As I already said so many times – no book/treatment can reverse diabetes.
If there any anything that could, everyone would be using it.
But all these products that claim to cure diabetes are only trying to attract new buyers.
In reality – their products can't do anything they claim.
Back to Reversing Diabetes, the diet it promotes is not the best:
- not suitable for all cases
- not enough to stop you from taking medications
As I said, an internal product is way better than a book.
It can improve the problem from the inside – so its effect is much stronger.
So as early as now, I'm not impressed with this book.
Every book/course I know with a similar approach can't even improve diabetes.
Reversing Diabetes is written by Julian Whitaker, MD.
I looked for him online and here's what I found out:
- write a couple of books for health
- his approach is mainly “reversing” those medical conditions
- he's a board-certified physician, author and speaker
- also, he's an influencer in integrative and preventive medicine
Now – he has quite a credible background in the medical field.
But I find it quite weird that he promises to reverse diabetes.
That especially since his product is a book (not an internal treatment).
So Julian Whitaker’s Reversing Diabetes is pretty questionable for me.
Overall – even though he has credibility, I'm not a fan of his approaches.
#2 – Course Content (5 out of 10)
Now – Julian Whitaker’s Reversing Diabetes has the following content:
- 13 chapters divided into 4 parts
- 3 weeks meal plans and recipes
If you ask me, this book focuses on some basic info about diabetes.
Plus, the biggest part wasn't updated.
So the current diabetes studies and treatments aren't even considered in this book, which is not okay.
Not to mention that you can find most of this book's info online (for free).
But let's take a look at the 4 parts of the book.
1. Part I
Reversing Diabetes' initial part focuses on explaining diabetes.
Thus, the title is “What Is Diabetes.”
Also – here are the chapters it covers:
- 1 – What to Expect If You Have Diabetes
- 2 – Type 2 Diabetes and Insulin Resistance
- 3 – What to Expect of This Book
Now – this chapter is rather informative when it comes to explaining diabetes.
But as I said, some parts aren't updated with the studies nowadays.
2. Part II
This part focuses more on insulin.
The title “Problems of Drug Therapy” is an overview of these 2 chapters:
- 4 – The Ins and Outs of Insulin
- 5 – The Oral Drugs
If you ask me, this part explains the dangers of prescription drug dependence.
Also – it explains the science behind insulin in our body.
Honestly, I don't agree with these claims at all.
According to the book – prescription drugs can make you addicted to them, so they are dangerous.
Well, prescription drugs are the only way to keep diabetes under control, at this point.
You just have to take them according to your doctor's recommendations.
But I could never advise you to give up your prescription treatment (and replace it with natural remedies).
That's an absolute NO for me.
3. Part III
“The Whitaker Wellness Institute Program for Reversing Diabetes” is the title.
Firstly – it has the following chapters:
- 6 – A Diet to Improve Insulin Sensitivity
- 7 – The Diabetic Diet: Where Do Protein and Fat Fit In?
- 8 – Exercise: A Powerful Therapy for Diabetes
- 9 – Nutritional Supplements for Diabetes
- 10 – Additional Therapies for Diabetes
- 11 – Reversing Diabetes Success Stories
If you ask me, these chapters basically talk about the book's program.
More specifically – they talk about the therapies that can reverse diabetes.
But again – there's no way to cure your diabetes following these recommendations.
Unfortunately, diabetes is a condition that can't be cured, only kept under control.
4. Part IV
Now – this part talks about the actual program implementation.
Basically, it's Julian Whitaker’s Reversing Diabetes plans.
So here are the chapters of “Putting the Program into Practice”:
- 12 – Let's Get Moving
- 13 – How to Implement the Diet for Reversing Diabetes
- 14 – Three Weeks of Meal Plans and Recipes
Honestly – I think the book should focus more on this section.
It should be long and it should be explained in more detail.
That's because contains the main program of this book.
On this other hand, most of its content is focused on old diabetes info and how prescription drugs are dangerous.
Honestly, this tells a lot about this book's value.
Overall – Julian Whitaker’s Reversing Diabetes contains several chapters.
However, some diabetes facts are outdated (based on the studies today).
Also – the book doesn't even focus on its main recommendations.
So overall, there's no way I could recommend this book.
#3 – Results (4 out of 10)
Unfortunately, Julian Whitaker’s Reversing Diabetes has limited reviews.
At first – it looks like there are enough reviews.
But honestly, most of them look identical.
So I'm still not very sure how authentic they are.
Note: I only analyzed real reviews, not fake/promotional ones.
1. What People Say
As usual – I will feature the comments from Amazon.
The reason is that the product doesn't have its own website.
So I will have to stick with the reviews from online marketplaces.
Here's what people say about Julian Whitaker’s Reversing Diabetes:
- There were people who noticed their blood sugar levels normalized.
- Others said they already stopped taking their prescription medicines.
- Some customers lost some unwanted weight.
- A lot of people said that it didn't work at all.
- Others also mentioned that some basic info in it is outdated.
- There are previous buyers who said that the program is not safe.
- The rest stated there's nothing new with it and it won't stop prescription drugs.
Now – the overall rating of this book is 4.3 stars out of 5.
As you can see, it seems like a lot of people had some good results.
But as I said – most of these reviews seem very similar, so I can't guarantee they're real.
Plus, following a balanced diet and exercising will really help.
So buying this book is not really necessary, in my view.
To sum it up, Julian Whitaker’s Reversing Diabetes has a few real reviews.
Some people liked its program and it worked for them.
On the other hand, others complain it's outdated.
Overall – I feel like there are some better options.
#4 – Side Effects (6 out of 10)
Now – I didn't find any comment about this book's adverse reactions.
And since we're talking about a course, that's totally understandable.
But I still don't fully trust Reversing Diabetes.
If you ask me, it's because I'm not a fan of the program it promotes.
Again – it implements the following approach:
- a low-fat and high-carb diet
- some weird exercises
Honestly, I don't think this strategy is really healthy.
That especially for those who have some sensitive cases.
Switching to this kind of diet overnight can even worsen your diabetes.
It may work for some people – but it won't work for all of them.
That's because in real life, a book simply cannot reverse diabetes.
#5 – Price (5 out of 10)
In my view, Julian Whitaker’s Reversing Diabetes price is in the middle.
It's not very expensive, but it's not cheap either.
1. The Exact Price
Now, I want to feature the prices of this course from Amazon:
- Hardcover costs $6.88
- Paperback costs $11.59
- Mass market paperback costs $12.97
- Free delivery on some days
Firstly – if you look at its price, it looks pretty decent.
But if you consider its content, you won't really get a lot of value from it.
So I would say that yo get what you pay for.
As you can guess, I'm not a fan of this book and I would not buy it again.
2. Competitors’ Price
Let me introduce you to Diabetes Masterclass.
It's my #1 recommended book for diabetes:
- Diabetes Masterclass is based on 6-part video courses in 3 phases.
- It focuses on improving diabetes and it offers 4 diabetes e-books.
- Julian Whitaker’s Reversing Diabetes contains 13 chapters.
- It's divided into 4 parts and it contains 3 weeks of meal plans and recipes.
- Diabetes Masterclass costs $19.97 and offers lifetime access to the course.
- Julian Whitaker’s Reversing Diabetes's lowest price is $6.82 for a hardcover.
If you ask me, Diabetes Masterclass is the best value for your money.
It might cost a little more, that's true.
But it contains way more materials and some better programs.
So I think that it's a much better investment.
Also – I suggest you to combine it with an internal product, like Striction D.
It's the best supplement I know against diabetes, so it surely does a great job.
Overall – Julian Whitaker’s Reversing Diabetes has a middle pricing.
It's not that expensive, but don't expect a lot from it.
However – I don't recommend it, since it's not the best value for your money.
#6 – Final Conclusion
Let me give you a quick rundown on my views about Reversing Diabetes.
1. Some Info Is Not Updated
Firstly – Julian Whitaker’s Reversing Diabetes has the following content:
- 4 parts with 13 chapters
- meal plans and recipes
However – some of its diabetes content are very old.
I am talking about the current studies about diabetes.
There's absolutely no trace of them – so this book doesn't mention the current remedies against diabetes.
Honestly, that can really mislead you.
2. Program Is Not For All
As I mentioned – this book has a questionable program.
It promotes a low-fat and high-carb diet.
And if you ask me – this diet is not safe in some cases.
I just think that it's still better to follow a balanced diet and exercise properly.
You can do that even without buying this program.
3. Low Pricing
Lastly – Julian Whitaker’s Reversing Diabetes is not pricey.
Just don't expect to get a quality product if you buy it.
The lowest price is $6.82 for a hardcover.
There are also different versions offered.
But overall – I don't think it's the best value for your money.
My Verdict – Worth Or Not?
Short answer: Not really – it comes with some red flags:
- Promotes a pretty basic program
- Has very few real reviews
- Most of info is old and not updated
- Most content is not helpful
In my view, Julian Whitaker’s Reversing Diabetes is not too promising.
It might have a low pricing initially.
But its content and its value is not the best.
So if I were, I would surely look for other options.
Let me introduce to you the best diabetes program I know.
It's called Diabetes Masterclass:
- Offers more lessons at an affordable price
- Recommends several original methods
- Many customers swear by it
- Pretty effective in improving diabetes
So in my opinion, it's a better alternative to Reversing Diabetes.
Plus, I recommend you to combine it with Striction D.
It's a diabetes/blood sugar supplement works much better than most.