It’s time to review another diabetes book – so is Diabetes Freedom a scam?
Or is it actually a very helpful course?:
- comes with a lot of content
- slightly pricey
- has few user reviews
Now – what's the real deal behind this product?
Well, let's find out if it's worth buying, in this review.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Diabetes Freedom.
Full Name: Diabetes Freedom by George Reilly
Product Type: Diabetes/Blood Sugar Book
Best Actual Prize: Around $37
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its official website
Designed For: Reversing diabetes – it also promises to:
- reduce symptoms of diabetes
- burn extra fat
- balance blood sugar levels
However, those are mostly fake claims (meant to attract more buyers).
My Rating: 6.5 out of 10
Recommended?: Not quite – I found a few question signs about it:
- very few reviews from previous users
- pretty expensive for its value
- some info is hard to find
If you ask me, I strongly advise you to get an internal product instead.
In case you want something that can really improve your diabetes, it's clearly the best option.
What I Liked About It
- Comes in 2 versions (digital and physical book)
- Offers a 3 phase program
- Includes some bonus materials
- Has a decent amount of content
- Gives a list of food and recipes for people with diabetes
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Very few customer reviews
- Pretty pricey (compared to other books)
- Promotes by many 3rd party websites
- Most contact details are hidden
- No real user reviews on retailers
#1 – How It Works & Producer
First of all – let's discuss some details about Diabetes Freedom:
- what's the content it promotes
- the author behind the book
- what kind of method it's based on
1. How It Works
Honestly – the description of Diabetes Freedom can only be found in a video.
It's pretty hard to keep track, since most people prefer to read than to watch an entire video.
But either way – here's what it claims to do:
- reverses diabetes naturally
- boosts energy levels
- reduces the risks of chronic health disease
- burns extra fats in the body
As I said – no treatment can reverse diabetes at this point.
So it's obvious that a book couldn't do it either (not even close).
Diabetes Freedom uses the following methods to implement its program:
- teaching proper exercise
- coaching on how to lose weight
- giving up recipes and healthy foods
Now – I see it as a promising product.
But its promises and claims are surely exaggerated.
Even though it looks better than most books, it's still overestimated.
So don't expect it to cure your diabetes – because that's not possible.
Diabetes Freedom is written by George Reilly.
It also comes with a professional website.
Here's what I found out about the author and the website:
- author wrote books dedicated to health
- very few details about him
- only limited info can be found on the product's website
- some links are not working
- contact info includes email address
If you ask me, I couldn't fully trust this book and its author.
That's simply because some of its regular info is hard to find.
A trustworthy brand would never hide its contact details, on the contrary.
Also – there's very little about the product's origin.
So I personally don't trust it too much at this point.
#2 – Course Content (8 out of 10)
Now – Diabetes Freedom contains the following parts:
- 3 phase program
- recommended recipes
- a list of healthy foods
- 3 bonus materials
In my view – it has some decent content, unlike many diabetes books out there.
The program has a good flow, which is pretty easy to understand.
So let's take a look at its main parts worth highlighting.
1. Stage 1
Diabetes Freedom starts by discussing the “10 Days of Diabetes Freedom Super Drinks.”
So basically – these drinks will give you the following benefits:
- lose weight
- boost energy level
- balanced diet
Also – this section provides the list of recipes for these drinks.
If you ask me, it's pretty easy to read and it comes with a lot of details.
2. Stage 2
Now – this portion of Diabetes Freedom points out the dieting strategy.
This is obvious in the title – “8 Week Diabetes Freedom Dieting Strategy.”
If you're curious, here's what it includes:
- the portions of macronutrients you need to take (per day)
- the list of vegetables and fruits that are healthy for you
- 2 days sample meal plan
If you ask me, this part is very useful.
That's because it also shows the total number of nutrients you should follow.
3. Diabetes Freedom Condemns: Falsely Dietetic Food Products (Do Not Trust!)
Diabetes Freedom also gives advice on what food to avoid.
In my view, this complements the good foods recommended above:
- Informs you how these bad foods can potentially harm you.
- Specifies the food brands (so that you can distinguish them).
Overall, this part is pretty well-explained, so it's very informative.
4. Other Parts of the Book
Diabetes Freedom also has a couple of extra chapters:
- Daily Food Journal
- Realistic Exercising Hours
- Total Daily TV Time = Sport Time
These parts of the book also help in implementing the program.
So overall – you get a lot of good content from this program.
To sum it up, Diabetes Freedom includes a lot of decent content.
It has a good flow of information and program implementation.
If you ask me, it's a pretty promising option.
#3 – Results (4 out of 10)
If you ask me, Diabetes Freedom doesn't have a lot of customer reviews.
So it will be hard to know if it really works or not.
Note: I only considered authentic reviews, not promotional/fake ones.
1. What People Say
Again, there are several 3rd party websites that promote Diabetes Freedom.
I only found 2 customer reviews from a book-lending website.
They are the only ones that seem more authentic and credible.
So if you're curious, here's what they say:
- Some said that it's an informative and well-organized book.
- Others mentioned that they noticed changes in their lifestyles.
- There are also people who noticed more energy.
- A few of them also said that they lost some weight.
- The rest noticed their blood sugar levels balanced.
Honestly – almost all of the comments are the same.
But then again, I couldn't fully trust these reviews – just because they're not from online retailers.
The reviews there are usually very honest and unbiased.
So judging after these 3rd part reviews above, it seems like the program from this book really works.
But for me, this number of opinion is still insufficient.
Overall – Diabetes Freedom comes with very few customer reviews.
Most of its legitimate feedback comes from 3rd party websites.
However – there are not enough customers to prove that it really works.
So I can't guarantee its effect.
#4 – Side Effects (7 out of 10)
Again – Diabetes Freedom has limited reviews.
So I didn't really find any comments about its adverse reactions.
Based on its content, here's what can appear (in a worst-case scenario):
- allergic reactions
- headaches or nausea
- muscle pain
These side effects are pretty common.
That especially for people who have allergies to some food (they have never tried before).
Also, nausea or headache can appear if you try a sudden change of diet.
As for muscle pain, it's a normal thing after exercising.
Other than that, I don't see anything potentially dangerous.
#5 – Price (4 out of 10)
If you ask me, Diabetes Freedom is not that affordable.
So I don't think it's the best choice for a diabetes book, in terms of price.
1. The Exact Price
Now, I choose to feature the prices of Diabetes Freedom on its website.
So here are the 2 versions of the product:
- Physical Copies + Instant Access (to digital links) cost $37
- Digital Package + Instant Access (on any device) cost $37
- Offers free shipping on some days
As you can see, both versions have the same price.
So it's still up to your preference to choose the one you prefer.
But if you ask me – it's pretty pricey overall.
Again – the reason why I don't trust it completely are its limited customer reviews.
You can surely get what you pay for.
But there are better packages with more materials that cost less.
2. Competitors’ Price
I will introduce to you my #1 recommended book for diabetes.
I'm talking about Diabetes Masterclass:
- Diabetes Masterclass contains 3 phases in 6-part video courses.
- It's designed to improve diabetes and comes with 4 diabetes e-books.
- Diabetes Freedom has a 3 phase program with 3 bonus materials.
- It also comes with recipes and meal plans.
- Diabetes Masterclass only costs $19.97, with lifetime access to the course.
- Meanwhile, Diabetes Freedom's price is $37 each for both versions.
Obviously – Diabetes Masterclass is the best option.
And that's not only because it's more affordable.
But also it has some better features and many satisfied users behind.
So it's definitely the better investment of your money.
Now – I also advise you to take Striction D together with the tips from that book.
It's great diabetes/blood sugar supplement that works from the inside.
So its results are much better, since it treats the cause.
Overall – Diabetes Freedom is quite pricey.
It surely gives more materials compared to other similar book.s
But there are more affordable options with some better features.
So it's not something I would necessarily recommend (as my top pick).
#6 – FAQs
In this section, you'll find the frequently asked questions regarding Diabetes Freedom.
Note: I might repeat something I already mentioned, but it's easier to spot here.
1. What is this product for?
Diabetes Freedom is designed to help manage diabetes and regulate blood sugar levels.
It claims to offer natural solutions for diabetes:
- reversing diabetes symptoms
- increasing energy levels
- lowering the risk of chronic health issues
- aiding body fat reduction
These goals can be achieved through proper exercise guidance, weight loss coaching and providing recipes.
2. Does it come with a complete program?
Yes – Diabetes Freedom comes with a complete program.
It consists of 3 phases, recommended recipes and a list of healthy foods.
Additionally – it gives 3 more bonus materials.
Lastly, based on how it was created, the program's structure is well-defined and easy to comprehend.
3. Can it be followed while taking other supplements?
Certainly, Diabetes Freedom is a program and not really a supplement.
But it's important to balance your supplement intake while following this product.
Also – exercise caution and moderation when combining it with different supplements.
In that way, you can minimize the possibility of adverse reactions or interactions between their effects.
4. Can it cause serious side effects?
So far, there are no specific comments about serious adverse reactions related to Diabetes Freedom.
However – overdoing or not properly following the program might cause minimal issues.
The secondary effects that can potentially happen include muscle pain, headache or allergies.
These may apply to individuals with food allergies or those undergoing sudden dietary changes.
5. Is this budget-friendly and easy to find?
Again – Diabetes Freedom is available in two versions:
- physical copies
- digital package
The price of the program is $37 regardless of the version you'll purchase.
So to answer the question, it's easily accessible through its professional website.
However, it may not be considered affordable, especially when compared to other alternatives that offer more.
#7 – Final Conclusion
Here's a quick summary of my views on Diabetes Freedom.
1. Decent Content
Again – Diabetes Freedom has the following content:
- a 3 phase program
- 3 bonus materials
- recipes and a list of healthy foods
Honestly – it's pretty promising and it has a good reading flow.
It's also informative and not too wordy.
So overall, it's better than many other books of its kind.
2. Limited Customer Reviews
If you ask me, you can only find previous user reviews for Diabetes Freedom on:
- several 3rd party websites
- a book-lending website
Most of these comments are rather positive.
But they are not enough to show me this book's program really works.
So if you ask me, it probably does work – but I can't guarantee for now.
3. Pretty Pricing
For the last part, Diabetes Freedom isn't too affordable.
It comes in 2 versions, either the physical or digital package.
Each of them costs $37, so it just depends on your preference.
Honestly – you get what you pay for.
But there are better options with some more affordable prices.
My Verdict – Worth Or Not?
Short answer: Not quite – it has some disadvantages:
- Only comes with very few user reviews
- Quite expensive (compared to others)
- No contact details available
Now – Diabetes Freedom is a promising product.
It offers more materials and it has a good flow.
So it surely has a lot of advantages on its own.
But the deal-breaker is that it's not the most affordable book out there.
If you ask me, I suggest you to look for a better option.
So what diabetes program do I recommend instead?
Let me introduce you to Diabetes Masterclass:
- Really effective in improving diabetes
- A lot of customers recommend it
- Implements some original methods
- Offers more lessons for an affordable price
Honestly – I still find it the best option for your money.
It's not only more affordable, but it also has some better features.
So it's still the best investment, in my view.
Try to combine it with an internal product (like Striction D).
Using these 2 products together will surely improve your diabetes.