It’s time to review Hydroxatone 90 Second Wrinkle Reducer – which is said to provide an immediate result.
Are there any chances that it's just a gimmick?
- temporary effect
- unavailable on their official website
- quite expensive
So is this product worth it or it's just another scam?
Here’s what I found out about the it after analyzing it.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Hydroxatone 90 Second Wrinkle Reducer.
Full Name: 90 Second Wrinkle Reducer by Hydroxatone LLC.
Product Type: Anti-aging Cream
Best Actual Prize: Starting from $26.95
Cheapest Place To Buy: Amazon
Designed For: Visible signs of aging– it promises to:
- reduce the appearance of crow's feet
- smooth fine lines
- tone down under-eye bags
- diminish wrinkles
My Rating: 5 out of 10
Recommended?: Not really. It’s not a bad choice – but it is definitely not the best one either:
- doesn't treat the real cause
- gives temporary relief
- causes skin irritation
Instead – I would go for another anti-aging product that has a much better composition.
What I Liked About It
- One major anti-aging ingredient (Retinol)
- Enough positive reviews
- A lot of info available about it
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Doesn't treat the root cause
- Only has a short-term effect
- Too pricey
- Unavailable on their official website
- Mostly designed for aesthetic purposes only
- Causes side effects on a regular basis (eye and skin irritation)
#1 – Claims & Producer
Here's some general info I think you should know about this product:
- how it works
- who's the producer
- which skin issues it targets
One of the claims of this serum is that it “reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in only 90 seconds!”.
Honestly – that sounds pretty impossible.
Anyway, another claim is that the effects of it will last up to 8 hours:
- erases visible crow's feet
- eliminates the appearance of fine lines
- hides wrinkles
- tones down under-eye bags and puffiness
- tightens the skin
It also claims it can be used by people of all ages.
But personally – I don't advise everyone to try this.
I actually believe that younger skin is very different from mature skin.
There's a big possibility that this serum is too strong for some and too weak for others.
A brand should not give a big claim like that – because it's misleading.
Also, it takes 3-4 months to experience a reduction in the appearance of wrinkles.
So at this point, I don't recommend this product.
2. Company Behind
The company behind this serum is Hydroxatone LLC.
- has only 3 products offered on its official website (excluding this serum)
- its products are specially made for the face and body
- they are either creams or serums
Some of their products are unavailable on the official website.
So they can be bought on Amazon and other online retailers only.
The official website ships to the USA/Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Great Britain.
You can contact them through email and contact number on their website.
#2 – Formula (4 out of 10)
Hydroxatone 90 Second Wrinkle Reducer doesn't have any ingredient list on the official website.
For this reason – I considered the one given out on Amazon:
- not a strong formula
- only one major anti-aging ingredient (Retinol)
- has vitamins and silicates
The fact that it only has one major anti-aging ingredient means that it's not strong enough.
Plus – it also lacks other compounds that would fully reduce any visible signs of aging.
Now – let’s take a closer look at its composition – starting from the top ingredient.
In terms of anti-aging benefits, Retinol is known to give a positive result.
Here are some of the helpful benefits of this ingredient to the skin:
- retains skin moisture
- protects collagen from degradation 
- strengthens the skin
Dehydrated skin tends to fold resulting in wrinkles, fine lines and dullness.
So Retinol is a strong ingredient that can lessen the appearance of aging.
These are the other vitamins present in this serum:
- Ascorbyl Palmitate – a fat-soluble form of Vitamin C usually used for topical products
- Tocopherol (Tocopheryl acetate) – a form of Vitamin E usually present in skin care products
The main benefit of vitamins present on skin products is to provide antioxidants .
This will help to fight harmful free radicals present in the environment.
Incorporating silica in skin care products is not new:
- Sodium Silicate
- Magnesium Aluminum Silicate
If you're curious about what it does, here are some of its benefits:
- brightens complexion 
- helps in hair growth
- regenerates skin
These benefits are good – but I don't think silica is strong enough to make this serum amazing.
Instead – the role of this compound is to serve as a thickening agent.
4. Other Ingredients
I take these ingredients as the ones responsible for the consistency of the serum:
- Xanthan Gum & Cellulose Gum – works as a thickener and film-forming agent 
- Butylene Glycol & Caprylyl Glycol & Pentylene Glycol – helps skin to retain water
- Lecithin – serves as a penetration enhancer and emulsifier
You can almost see these substances in any skin care products, so are not too special (in my view).
Overall – Hydroxatone 90 Second Wrinkle Reducer is not amazing:
- ingredients are pretty basic
- only one major ingredient (Retinol)
- lacks strong anti-aging ingredients (Collagen, Caffeine, AHAs, etc.)
Retinol is the best ingredient for me.
However – it might be too strong for some people (as opposed to the claim that it's for all ages).
Also, having only this strong component doesn't mean this product is amazing.
If you really want a legit anti-aging serum/cream for your face, invest in a better option.
#3 – Consistency & Dosage (5 out of 10)
Here are some details about how this serum looks and feels like.
1. The Consistency
Let me describe Hydroxatone 90 Second Wrinkle Reducer for you:
- semi-clear white liquid
- slightly thick
- light chemical scent
Unlike other products of this kind, this serum is not watery and it doesn't come with a dropper.
The product dispenser is a pump and it will take some time before it releases the product.
This might be because the product is slightly thick (due to the emulsifiers used).
2. The Dosage
Here’s how you should use this serum, according to its directions:
- Pump your desired amount of serum (depending on where you apply it).
- For the under-eye area, you will only need one pump for both eyes.
- Sweep the serum in the area where you desired to put it.
- For the under-eye area, start from the inner corner to the outer corner.
Based on the product description, it can be literally applied to any area with fine lines.
But according to the directions, it only focuses on the under-eye areas.
It is said to work in 90 seconds.
Still – in order to achieve a smooth look, don't make unnecessary movements (to avoid disrupting the process).
Honestly – its effect is quite weak and only the short-term (in reality).
I also doubt that it will last for 8 hours, because sweat and facial movement can distort the smooth look.
#4 – Results (7 out of 10)
To know how this product works, try to look at its customers' reviews.
I tend to do that – in order to avoid giving a biased view.
Since this product is not offered on the official website, I didn't see any reviews there at all.
But let's take a look at the brutally honest reviews from the people who used it.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional or fake ones.
1. Positive Opinions
Since it's not offered on the official website, let's focus on the statements written on Amazon.
Here’s what most satisfied users say about it:
- Smooths fine lines
- Shrinks under-eye bags
- A little goes a long way
- Tightens under-eye skin
Out of 232 people who rated it, it got 3.8/5 stars overall.
This number of reviews proved that this is not a scam.
So in terms of results experienced by the customers, this product works.
2. Negative Opinions
Of course, there are also people who are not satisfied with this product.
It's perfectly normal – because Hydroxatone 90 Second Wrinkle Reducer is just any other.
Here are some of the complaints given to it:
- Not effective
- Doesn't work with makeup
- Leaves a white residue
- Comes in a small quantity
- Causes skin and eye irritation
There's no doubt that this product is legit – but still, there are many people who are not satisfied.
I wouldn't say that this serum is a scam.
But I suggest you invest in a better product with more positive reviews.
To summarize all the reviews:
- majority of the users are okay with the effect
- the rest feel uncomfortable and unsatisfied
Considering the short-term and aesthetic effects, I would not recommend it yet.
It's not bad but there are products that can give effect from inside and out.
#5 – Side Effects (6 out of 10)
As expected, there are some unsatisfied people who tried this serum.
Since the product is meant to be applied majorly near the eyes, these things are expected:
- eye irritation
- skin irritation
- burning sensation
We all know that eyes are sensitive so we need to be careful about what to apply near them.
I would say that problems like these tend to be common.
Try to be careful and always check the ingredients of the product before buying it.
Overall – I didn't encounter severe side effects and at least that's good.
However, I strongly suggest you buy a product that has minimal to no side effects at all.
#6 – Price (4 out of 10)
As a product that claims to give temporary relief in reducing visible signs of aging, it's expensive.
So honestly – I don’t really consider it a good option.
1. The Exact Price
Again – this serum is not offered on the brand's official website.
So let's focus on the pricing options on Amazon:
- Standard Price is $26.95/bottle
- A bottle contains 10 ml (0.33 fl. oz.)
- Free shipping is offered on given dates
I did find a smaller version (5ml) of this product in a tube – but it's not very easy to find constantly.
Regardless if you buy the small one or the standard size, it's still not worth it.
To remind you, this only gives a temporary effect and will not last a day.
This means that you need to reapply more than once a day, if you want to experience the effect all day long.
There is a high chance that it will not last long if you apply it in other areas as well.
2. Competitors’ Price
I only want to compare this serum with the #1 recommended anti-aging product I know.
I am talking about Kollagen Intensiv:
- Kollagen Intensiv has a way better formula and contains the best anti-aging ingredients.
- Hydroxatone 90 Second's formula is not amazing.
- Kollagen Intensiv costs about $60 normally but you can get it at a discounted price of $36.
- But in my case, a jar can last me 6 weeks.
- On the other hand, Hydroxatone 90 is cheaper ($26.95).
- But if you have a lot of problem areas, it will not last you long.
It's obvious that between these 2, Kollagen Intensiv is a better investment.
Even though it's pricier, you will get a better deal on this product.
The component of this cream will not only treat the outside problem – but also the root cause.
This is not an aesthetic product, so you will know that the benefits of this cream will last.
Lastly – it contains strong anti-aging ingredients backed with clinical evidence.
Overall, it remains my #1 recommendation.
Personally – I don't consider Hydroxatone 90 Seconds a good deal:
- short-term effect
- aesthetic use
- very expensive
- no skin-deep benefits
It's a good product if you want a quick relief on the surface.
But there is a much better alternative on the market with long-term benefits.
#7 – Hydroxatone 90 Second In 3 Ideas
Here’s how I would sum up my opinion on this serum.
1. Basic Ingredients
Honestly – this serum’s composition is very basic:
- 1 major anti-aging ingredient (Retinol)
- contains emulsifiers and thickener
- has vitamins
Having Retinol as part of its components doesn't mean that it's already effective.
The combination of its ingredients can only give superficial effects and will not benefit the skin from within.
So I don't consider this formula special.
2. Aesthetic Purposes
If you want your wrinkles to disappear right away, this product will help you.
You'll only need to wait for 90 seconds without moving to get that smooth under-eyes (or desired area).
However – there's a tendency that if you overuse it, it may cause the following:
- crusty film in the under-eye area
- leaves white residues when once dried
- doesn't go well with makeup
The instant effect is short-term only.
There's a high chance that you need to reapply to achieve 8 hours of smoothness.
But at the same time, adding another coat can cause an unflattering appearance.
3. Expensive Price
The effects of this serum are not enough to consider its price.
Also, take into consideration these things:
- complaints about broken pumps
- serum dry out in the bottle in a short period of time
It's true that it takes a long time to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
And this serum will give instant but not long-term effects.
I suggest that you start investing in a product that will give you long-term benefits from inside and out.
Because the serum's quality is not worth its price.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Not really.
It’s not a bad choice but it is definitely not the best one either:
- Doesn't benefit the skin from inside and out
- Formula is not strong
- Only one major anti-aging ingredient
- Price is not worth its overall quality and value
- Requires you to purchase more than once a month
But still, I don’t consider Hydroxatone 90 Second a scam.
It's just that there is a far better product for anti-aging.
A product called Kollagen Intensiv is what I recommend instead:
- Best anti-aging formula overall
- Clinically tested ingredients.
- Lasts longer than most products.
- Excellent benefits against wrinkles and fine lines.
This is my #1 recommendation because even though it's more expensive, you'll get outstanding benefits.
Better go for Kollagen Intensiv if you want to make the most of your money.
It's simply a much better choice overall.