It's time to review Hum Nutrition Flatter Me, another digestion supplement.
But does it work any little bit?:
- some doses are on the lower side
- quite pricey
- side effects are quite common
So is the product worth investing in?
Keep reading the review in order to find out the answers to these questions.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Hum Nutrition Flatter Me.
Full Name: Flatter Me by Hum Nutrition Inc.
Product Type: Digestion Supplement
Best Actual Prize: $26
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its Official Website
Designed For: Promoting healthy digestion – it helps with:
- supporting a flatter stomach
- food breakdown
My Rating: 5 out of 10
Recommended?: Not really – there are several red flags about it:
- pretty expensive
- causes more side effects than its competitors
- effect is not very fast
If you ask me, there are some more potent options.
My personal recommendation would be a much better digestion supplement.
What I Liked About It
- Contains some good ingredients
- Has its own professional website
- Comes with a lot of reviews from previous buyers
- Quite easy to consume daily (2 pills/day)
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Some doses are pretty low
- Tends to work pretty slowly
- A bit pricey for its quality
- Triggers several adverse reactions
#1 – Claims & Producer
We will start by talking about the basic info of Flatter Me:
- the health issues it improves
- how it works internally
- who is the company behind
Firstly – Hum Nutrition Flatter Me looks like a decent product.
It claims to “support a flatter stomach + healthy digestion.”
Now – here's what it does, according to its website:
- breaks down protein, carbs, fiber, lactose and fats
- helps in managing bloating
- optimizes digestive processes
- soothes digestive issues
- supports nutrient absorption
- promotes healthy digestion
In addition – it also has the following characteristics:
- no artificial sweeteners or colors
Overall – it looks like a good product.
Its promises aren't exaggerated and it seems pretty legitimate.
But if you keep reading my review, you will understand why it's not as impressive as it seems initially.
2. Company Behind
Hum Nutrition Inc is the company behind Flatter Me.
It has several supplements on its website.
Also – a lot of their products have plenty of reviews.
So it's safe to say that there are many people who actually tried these products.
Here are other things I found on the official website:
- contact info includes address, live chat, phone number and contact page
- sell several supplements for skin, mood, body and hair
- the company's goal is to become the best beauty nutrition business
- their social media links can be also found on the website
The company is based in London, United Kingdom.
So far – it looks like a legit and credible brand.
Just make sure to buy from official websites and online marketplaces.
#2 – Ingredients (5 out of 10)
If you ask me, Hum Nutrition Flatter Me has a pretty standard formula.
It's based on 2 types of blends:
- proprietary enzyme
- herbal compounds
At first look, it looks pretty promising.
However – since its compounds are formulated as blends, there are no individual doses.
In most cases, this strategy is used when the doses are rather low.
If a product has some decent doses – they are usually given out individually.
Now, lower doses do indeed work.
But don't assume you will see an effect right away.
Anyway, here are the ingredients and their benefits.
1. Proprietary Enzyme Blend (248 mg)
Firstly – Hum Nutrition Flatter Me has an enzyme blend.
If you look at its supplement facts, the ingredients are categorized.
Each enzyme is grouped according to what it does.
So the first set is designed to break down the proteins:
- Proteases 3.0, 4.5 and 6.0 – help your body get energy from food 
- Peptidase – releases amino acids from food
- Bromelain – inhibits the growth of intestinal bacteria 
- Neutral Bacterial Protease – promotes a smoother digestion
- Papain – treats infection and diarrhea 
Next, there is the blend for breaking down fats.
It is called lipase and here are its benefits:
- aids fat absorption in the intestines 
- supports lipid metabolism
The third set is meant to break down carbs:
- Amylase – supports the digestion of starch 
- Glucoamylase – reduces common digestive upsets
- Alpha-galactosidase – helps lessen gas and bloating 
- Invertase – boosts the immune system and antioxidant levels
- Diastase – increases the rate of digestion
Another group is created to break down fibers:
- Hemicellulase – targets bad gut bacteria
- Cellulase – improves nutrient digestibility 
- Beta-glucanase – stimulates the growth of natural intestinal bacteria 
- Phytase – supports digestion of minerals
Lastly, Lactase is added to help break down milk sugar:
- enhances the absorption of calcium, magnesium and manganese 
- lowers the risk of diarrhea, cramps and gas
If you ask me, I like the fact that all of these enzymes have been grouped.
That's a really easy way for people to understand it.
2. Herbal Blend (45 mg)
Now – Hum Nutrition Flatter Me has some herbal ingredients as well.
Here are the ones mentioned in the label:
- Ginger Powder – improves digestive health and function
- Fennel Powder – offers remedies against digestive disorders 
- Peppermint Powder – speeds up metabolism and food flow
However – the overall dose of this blend is rather low.
So in my view, it only has a supporting role in this formula.
Overall – Hum Nutrition Flatter Me has some pretty standard ingredients.
It has several enzymes to help break down protein, fats, carbs and fiber.
However – the doses are pretty low, so don't expect a lot from it.
I suggest you to look for some more potent options.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (7 out of 10)
Firstly – let's talk about Hum Nutrition Flatter Me's appearance.
Let me describe to you what Flatter Me looks like:
- clear capsules
- normal pill size
- beige powder inside
It looks like most supplements I reviewed before.
So it's not as unique as you think it is.
In my opinion, Hum Nutrition Flatter Me's directions are easy to follow.
Its label's recommendation is to take one capsule twice daily.
That's a total of 2 pills/day, which is more than decent.
Also – it requires you to take it before your two main meals.
If you ask me, it's not very hard to take.
That especially if you only need one capsule per meal.
#4 – Results (7 out of 10)
The good this is that Hum Nutrition Flatter Me has some varied reviews.
So it will be interesting for us to see how it worked for its buyers.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional or fake ones.
1. Positive Opinions
If you ask me, I prefer to discuss the comments on Amazon.
That's simply because the reviews there are less biased.
So far – here's the positive feedback Hum Nutrition Flatter Me received:
- A lot of customers experienced less bloating and stomach upset.
- Others noticed less constipation, diarrhea and gas.
- Some mentioned their stomach got flatter.
- The rest said their bowel movement became regular.
Now – Hum Nutrition Flatter Me received a rating of 4.1 out of 5 stars.
That's pretty decent, if you ask me.
Also – it looks like it a lot of previous buyers noticed an improvement after using it.
2. Negative Opinions
On the other hand, there were also enough people who didn't like it:
- Some customers received faulty products.
- Others experienced serious adverse reactions.
- A few people complained about its price for its quality.
- There were also customers who said that it didn't work at all.
As you can see, there are a number of people who experienced side effects.
Again – some ingredients of Flatter Me have lower doses.
But it still managed to cause adverse reactions.
Overall – Hum Nutrition Flatter Me received both positive and negative comments.
There were people who experienced some relief.
But a lot of previous buyers also hated its effect.
If you ask me, I recommend you to look for other options that work better.
#5 – Side Effects (3 out of 10)
Unfortunately – Hum Nutrition Flatter Me caused many side effects.
There were several customers who complained about it.
So if you're curious, here are some of them:
- vomiting and cramps
- general sickness
- dizziness and nausea
- headache and irritation
- heart palpitations
- allergic reactions
Honestly – it's pretty alarming to read all these things.
Obviously, you would not experience all of them at once.
But you might deal with one of them – it's all a matter of luck.
You need to be careful, since others even ended up in hospital.
So if you ask me, I couldn't recommend it.
#6 – Price (4 out of 10)
In my view, Hum Nutrition Flatter Me is a little pricey.
So it doesn't look like the most practical option you can get.
1. The Exact Price
Firstly – this supplement is available on Amazon.
But this time, I will feature its price on the own website:
- Single bottle costs $26
- Offers free shipping (for order $50+)
Don't worry, both prices are the same (on its official website and Amazon).
So you don't need to choose the one has a lower price.
If you want to be sure that you get the authentic version, get it from its website.
But in my view, it's pretty pricey for its quality.
That especially if you consider the adverse effects mentioned.
So overall – I don't think it's the best deal you can get.
2. Competitors’ Price
I have a better option for you.
It's my top recommended digestion supplement – Vita Balance Digestive Enzymes:
- Vita Balance has essential enzymes with potent doses.
- It's created to focus on most digestive problems.
- Hum Nutrition contains enzymes and an herbal blend.
- Some of the ingredients have low doses.
- Both supplements require 2 capsules per day.
- Vita Balance is normally $24.80, but it can be bought for only $16.
- Meanwhile, Hum Nutrition's bottle costs $26.
In my view, Vita Balance Digestive Enzymes is way superior.
Besides its superior features, it's really safe to use.
Also – its price is much more affordable.
So it's the product I would surely recommend.
To summarize, Hum Nutrition Flatter Me is quite pricey.
It has some features that don't make it worth its price tag.
Now – it's not a terrible product, but it's not worth it either.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Here are my major views on Hum Nutrition Flatter Me.
1. Basic Formulation
Hum Nutrition Flatter Me has some decent ingredients:
- enzyme blend
- herbal blend
However – the doses are pretty low.
It can still work as it did for customers.
But don't expect to see an improvement from the first try.
2. Serious Side Effects
Honestly – Hum Nutrition Flatter Me can be pretty alarming.
Some adverse reactions made other customers go to the hospital.
So you need to be careful with it.
Also – suggest that you check the ingredients before trying it.
3. Quite Pricey
If you ask me, Hum Nutrition Flatter Me is pretty pricey.
At first look – it can be a good option.
However – it has lower doses and causes side effects.
So I don't think it's the best choice (in my view).
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Not really – it has some disadvantages that come with it:
- Causes side effects on a regular basis
- No individual doses
- Works pretty slow
- Pricey for its value
In my view, Hum Nutrition Flatter Me is a basic product.
That's why I don't think it's the best out there – not even close.
Its side effects are a major issue to me.
If you allow me, I have another recommendation.
I'm talking about Vita Balance Digestive Enzymes:
- Really affordable
- Low risk of side effects
- Improves most digestive issues
- Unique ingredients with safe doses
In my view, Vita Balance Digestive Enzymes is definitely the product I would recommend.
It has some superior features and it works pretty well in improving digestion.
Overall – I recommend you to get it instead.