It's time to review Enzymedica Digest Gold, which is a very interesting supplement.
Now – is this digestion product worth buying?:
- potentially dangerous
- quite expensive
- a lot of side effects
So are its ingredients any good? And are its side effects that dangerous?
Let's find out more about it in this review.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Enzymedica Digest Gold.
Full Name: Digest Gold with ATPro by Enzymedica
Product Type: Digestion Supplement
Best Actual Prize: $23.99 (15 days supply)
Cheapest Place To Buy: Amazon
Designed For: Supporting the digestive health – it claims to:
- break down macronutrients
- hasten digestion
- boost energy
My Rating: 5 out of 10
Recommended?: Not quite – I encounter some less pleasant features:
- pretty high doses in certain compounds
- rather pricey
- higher rate of adverse effects
It's a helpful product, but its high number of side reactions is quite dangerous.
In my view, there's a better and safer alternative out there.
So that's what I personally would go for.
What I Liked About It
- Comes with a professional website
- Pretty good formula overall
- Available in different sizes
- A lot of reviews from people who tried it previously
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Some ingredients have pretty high doses
- Comes with a high price tag
- Triggers more side effects than similar products
- Uncomfortable to take (3 pills per day)
#1 – Claims & Producer
In this chapter, let's take a look at the basic info about Digest Gold:
- who is the producer behind
- how it works
- what health concerns it helps
Enzymedica Digest Gold has a very short list of promises.
It claims to have the “most advanced enzyme formula.”
According to its website – it states to work in several ways:
- reduces gas, bloating and indigestion
- increases and boosts energy
- breaks down food properly
- supports better absorption of nutrients
- speeds up digestion
Now – the product label states that it's based on ATPro.
This ingredient is a mix of several compounds and it's clearly this product's focus substance.
However, I personally disagree that Enzymedica's product has “the most advanced enzyme formula”.
It's definitely a good one – but not the best (at least in my view).
2. Company Behind
The producer behind Digest Gold is Enzymedica.
Based on its website, here's what I found out about this brand:
- makes products for immune and digestive systems
- also sells multivitamins for overall health
- supports health goals for the brain, heart and weight loss
- can be reached through mailing address and phone numbers
In my view, I think it's a pretty credible brand.
So you shouldn't have any problem with the product's legitimacy.
That especially if you buy from the official website.
#2 – Ingredients (8 out of 10)
In my view, Enzymedica Digest Gold has a good set of compounds overall:
- based on various enzymes
- focus ingredient is ATPro blend
- created with Thera-blend technology
Now – certain ingredients from this product are designed with a special approach.
It's called Thera-blend and it's a blending process.
According to the company – its goal is to increase potency and overall effect.
However – I'm not a big fan of certain doses (some are really high).
In general, high doses increase the risk of side effects.
And if you look at this product's complaints – you will see a high number of stories about its side effects.
But let's take a look at its main compounds.
1. ATPro™ Blend
Firstly – Enzymedica Digest Gold's popular blend is ATPro.
This blend is made of the following compounds:
- ATP – increases the body's strength and power 
- Magnesium citrate – relieves constipation and irregularity 
- Phytase – eliminates toxicity in the digestive tract 
- CoQ10 – decreases tiredness and fatigue 
As you can see, this blend has several goals.
It helps your body produce more energy.
However, it's also useful for regulating your digestion.
As I said – Enzymedica Digest Gold uses a special blending process called Thera-blend™:
- blends several strains of certain enzymes
- overall power is higher
- absorption and final effect is better
Now – there are 4 enzymes created using this special blend:
- Amylase – breaks down carbs for faster absorption 
- Protease – improves digestion and other inflammation
- Lipase – helps break down fats 
- Cellulase – digests fiber to produce energy
But either way, the functions of these enzymes are exactly the same as the original.
It's only that this Thera-blend versions are more powerful.
3. Other Enzymes
As I mentioned, Enzymedica Digest Gold contains additional enzymes as well:
- Invertase – supports digestion of sugar
- Lactase – enhances the absorption of minerals 
- Maltase – decreases digestion problems
- Glucoamylase – increases the digestibility of starch 
- Alpha Galactosidase – breaks down complex carbohydrates 
- Pectinase – aids in different digestion processes
- Xylanase – provides additional energy and releases nutrients 
- Hemicellulase – helps in digesting dietary protein
- Beta Glucanase – decreases cholesterol absorption 
Shortly, they all have some similar roles.
Plus, all of these enzymes have some unique benefits for digestion.
Overall – Enzymedica Digest Gold has a very good formulation.
But you need to take note of the high doses of some compounds.
They seem to cause some side reactions in many people.
That's why this product isn't the mildest option out there.
#3 – Pills & Dosage (4 out of 10)
Now – let me give you some details about Enzymedica Digest Gold.
Here's how I would describe Enzymedica's pills in 3 phrases :
- beige powder
- regular-sized pills
- vegetarian capsules
Honestly, there's nothing specific about these pills.
They look like most normal capsules.
If you ask me, Enzymedica Digest Gold's instructions are very simple.
You just have to take one capsule with each meal.
So that will normally be 3 pills per day.
Also – it suggests that you can take more, in case you need a higher quantity.
In my view, that's already pretty uncomfortable.
That especially if you're already taking other medications.
But obviously – you're the one to tell.
#4 – Results (7 out of 10)
After a careful research, Enzymedica Digest Gold has a lot of reviews.
They make a great way to study more about how it worked for various people.
Note: I only analyzed authentic reviews, not promotional or fake ones.
1. Positive Opinions
Personally – I want to analyze the reviews on Amazon.
I simply find the comments there more honest.
So let me list down the views of its satisfied buyers:
- Most of them said that it helped regulate their digestion.
- Some mentioned they felt less bloating and gas.
- Others experienced normal bowel movements.
- There were also comments about how it healed their gut problems.
The overall rating of Enzymedica Digest Gold is pretty high.
It received a total of 4.7 stars out of 5.
Based on the comments, a lot of customers liked it.
Most of its praises are related to different digestion issues.
So there's a high chance that it might work for you.
But all in all – it's definitely a strong and potent product.
2. Negative Opinions
As usual, Enzymedica Digest Gold also has some negative feedback.
Here are the most common problems it has:
- Many customers complained about its serious side effects.
- Some mentioned that the price is not worth it.
- Others received broken packages..
- A few people experienced no effect at all.
My biggest takeaway from these experiences are the adverse reactions.
Again – I mentioned the high doses of some ingredients and their increased risk for side effects.
So that's a real problem of this supplement.
It's probably the main reason why I would not recommend it.
To sum it up, Enzymedica Digest Gold has some mixed reviews.
A lot of previous buyers said that it really works.
Meanwhile – some of them are complaining about the side effects.
Overall – I don't think I can recommend it, simply because it's not the safest option available.
#5 – Side Effects (3 out of 10)
Again – Enzymedica Digest Gold triggers some adverse reactions.
The problem is that it has a much higher rate (than other digestive supplements).
Let me mention the complaints I found:
- heaviness of feet and hands
- extreme weakness and chills
- bloating and gas
- severe abdominal cramps
- muscle and joint pain
- nausea and headache
- diarrhea and sensitive stomach
- heart palpitations and fluttering
- developed neuropathy
- allergic reactions
- acid reflux
In addition, some users even ended up in the hospital.
So honestly – it's pretty hard to ignore, since these side reactions are quite alarming.
The high doses of some ingredients are probably the culprit.
That's why you should be careful with this supplement.
To be honest, I would probably look for some safer alternatives.
#6 – Price (4 out of 10)
Honestly – I see Enzymedica Digest Gold quite expensive.
I don't think it's the best option I can recommend.
1. The Exact Price
Now – the lowest price of Enzymedica Digest Gold is on Amazon.
Here are the exclusive offers you can find there:
- 21 count costs $13.49
- 45 count costs $23.99
- 90 count costs $38.99
- 120 count costs $47.04
- 180 count costs $65
- 240 count costs $81.50
- Additional discount for “Subscribe & Save”
- Free shipping on some days
There are several size option, which is awesome.
But again – the daily dose is a total of 3 pills.
So if you do the math for a month's supply, you need 90 capsules in total.
Again – the price of 90 count is $38.99.
As you can see, it's far from affordable (as it seems initially).
So it's not the most practical choice – even if it worked so well for others.
Also – try to consider the side effects it caused.
It's not a bad product, but I don't think it's super worth it.
2. Competitors’ Price
Instead – I strongly suggest you to try my top recommended digestion supplement.
I'm talking about Vita Balance Digestive Enzymes:
- Vita Balance is made to focus on most digestive problems.
- It's made of ingredients and essential enzymes in the right doses.
- Enzymedica contains enzymes and enzyme blends.
- However, certain doses are pretty strong.
- Vita Balance only requires 2 capsules daily.
- Enzymedica suggests one pill each meal (3 in total).
- Vita Balance can be bought for only $16 from the original price of $24.80.
- On the other hand, Enzymedica costs $23.99 for 45 Count (15 days supply).
- However, a month supply costs $39.
To be honest, there are enough reasons to choose Vita Balance Digestive Enzymes.
It's way more affordable and it has a low risk of side effects.
So it's the digestion supplement I like best, out of all.
To sum it up, Enzymedica Digest Gold is an expensive product.
It's a strong supplement, but that's not the point.
Given its overall price, I'm not really sure if it's really worth buying or not.
I honestly suggest you to get a more practical alternative.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Seen below is the summary of my points on Enzymedica Digest Gold.
1. Decent Ingredients
If you ask me, Enzymedica Digest Gold's formula is not bad:
- different enzymes
- several Thera-blends
Also – it has an ATPro™ blend that helps boost your body's energy.
However – some of the ingredients have some very strong doses.
That's why this product has a high risk of side reactions.
2. Serious Adverse Reactions
As mentioned, Enzymedica Digest Gold has one common feedback.
It's about the serious side effects experienced by a lot of customers.
Some of them even got hospitalized, which is pretty alarming.
Honestly – I don't think everyone can handle it.
So I would advise you to be more careful when using the product.
3. Pretty Expensive
In my view, Enzymedica Digest Gold is not the most practical choice.
Again – the total number of pills you need in a day is 3.
The standard packaging (15 days supply) costs $24.
But if you're looking for a month's supply, you will have to pay $39.
As you can see, it's pricey and I don't think it's worth it.
My Verdict – Worth It Or Not?
Short answer: Not quite – and it's because of some red flags that come with it:
- Not easy to use (3 capsules/day)
- Causes some serious side effects
- Has a pretty high price
Now – Enzymedica Digest Gold is not a bad product.
It has some good ingredients and several good points.
But its side effects are pretty serious.
So it's way more dangerous than most digestive supplements.
If you ask me, I have a recommendation that is safer for you.
The supplement is called Vita Balance Digestive Enzymes:
- Really improves most digestive issues
- Has a unique formula and some safe doses
- Contains an excellent combination of enzymes
- More affordable and very high quality
Honestly – I would definitely prefer Vita Balance Digestive Enzymes.
That especially if you need a milder product.
But at the same time, it's a product that really works for most issues.
So overall – it's still the best investment of your money (in my view).